A Weekend with Master Jim Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bound to the kitchen as fast as my coordination and heels allowed looking for unknown things in high cabinets or at the bottom of the low ones. Frank didn't utter another word the remaining five minutes he was there. It wasn't until Jim started to guide him to the door that he realized he needed to leave.

"You're gonna give one of us a heart attack!" Jim said as Frank disappeared from view.

"What's he going to do," I said drying the toys in the sink and setting them aside, "tell his wife there's a naked woman here who hugged and kissed him? She'll divorce him for sure!"

"You have a point," Jim said walking into the kitchen and grabbing my ass, "do you think you can behave enough for me to bring you to the clubhouse?"

"I'll tell you what," I said lifting the pair of wireless eggs, "if I'm getting out of hand you just turn the controller up, that'll shut me up for sure!"

Jim didn't seem convinced that setting my body buzzing would make me behave but what choice did he have? I carried the eggs and lube upstairs to get ready, he didn't need to know all I was planning after all. Sliding the plug I'd worn the previous night into my ass and the two eggs into my pussy I dressed in a short, pleated white skirt with sewn in bottoms, my strapless bra and a sleeveless golf shirt with my flip flops.

"How well do you think this works?" Jim said holding the remote sliding the controller upward.

"Ohhh," I said feeling the vibrations intensify inside me, "I think it works amazingly well."

We drove in Jim's golf cart to the club house, making sure we waved at Frank and his wife on our way by, and into the pro shop. Jim made sure I received more than a few electronic gooses from the eggs as I tried various things on. It wasn't long before I was concerned about trying on anything I may get wet! I managed to get him to slow down his electronically induced foreplay, so I could finish my purchases. We had a late lunch in the clubhouse as well choosing to sit outside to eat where Jim set me on a low buzz. It's not terribly easy to eat when your insides are vibrating so I ended up taking most of my meal home. On the ride back to Jim's place he was kind enough to wait until I was seated before turning the eggs up as high as they would go. By the time we passed Frank again my legs were locked tightly together, and I was inhaling my bottom lip trying not to scream!

"You don't play fair." I hissed at my tormentor.

"And you do?" Came his snarky reply.

Thankfully he turned the eggs down, so I could gingerly walk into the house. Before the door closed behind us Jim had pulled my top over my head before forcing my bra and bottoms down my body. The controller went back up halfway again as he pulled my back into him grabbing my left tit with one hand and shoving the other to my vibrating pussy.

"Now you get to go upstairs and put on one of those outfits you had me get you," Jim growled in my ear, "I'm thinking the leather one I liked." I nodded obediently. "Put the cuffs on too," he said tweaking my nipple harshly, "and that collar my pet slut!" I nodded again. "We're going to spend the rest of the night with you having no less than one cock in your body until I get tired of making you cum!"

"YessssssSSir!" Came my syrupy reply.

He released me but didn't turn the eggs down until I was making my way up to the bedroom. Once at the door he shut off the eggs then added his final instructions.

"Two things," he called up to me as he stepped out of his pants, "do your make up like you did the first night we met, and in the other end table is one of those silly Halloween masks with the elastic, make sure you put that on as well. Tonight, we're making home movies!" I trembled with excitement at his words.

The faux-leather waist cincher was a waist cincher in name only, but it would do the trick. It was cheap lingerie and I was going to be his cheap slut tonight. It came with matching opera gloves that came almost to my armpits and a g-string that I discarded as well as black fishnet stockings. Finding the mask Jim described I fixed my hair to hide the elastic as much as possible before adding some dark eye liner and shadow, heavy blush and blood red, glossy lipstick. I saved the collar and cuffs for last, which I put on in front of the large bathroom mirror. Having a wicked idea, I quickly grabbed my cell phone taking a couple pictures before selecting the perfect one that showed as much as it could. I sent the text to Master captioning it "wish you were here too!" before setting the phone aside and heading downstairs. Jim was sitting on his large leather couch wearing a smile stroking his cock as I descended the stairs. His eyes devoured me as I approached. I walked toward him, standing next to him and turning slowly so he could see everything he had won in his bet.

"What do you want first Sir?" I asked in my most sultry voice.

"Lay on the coffee table," he said calmly yet commandingly, "arms over your head, legs spread."

The large oak coffee table held my body without an issue. Jim tied my wrist and ankles to each leg of the table leaving my body arched and exposed for him. He took out a very expensive looking digital camera taking multiple pictures of me from every angle. The eggs inside me were turned up causing me to buck and moan as I searched for an orgasm. Jim left me like that for a bit, so he could retrieve the toys from the kitchen. He explored my body with multiple toys in different holes before untying my legs and connecting them over my head to my wrists. My legs jutting unnaturally into the sky exposed all of me to him and his camera. After what felt like an eternity Jim untied my wrists from the table, gently lowering my butt and legs, leaving my extremities tied. He slid my body up the table, so my head hung over the edge, kneeling in front of my face he fed me his shaft, still snapping picture after picture while he fucked my face. My body burned for an orgasm as he continued to toy with me. Pulling his cock free he took close ups of my face showing the drool that was now running up my cheeks to my mask.

"Who will see those?" I asked hoarsely.

"I have some friends other than our mutual one," he smirked the sat me up, "we have a little community online that shares pictures." He turned me putting me face down on the coffee table with my knees on the floor tying my wrists to the legs again. "There will be, say," he paused pushing the bunny into my pussy with the ears tickling my asshole, "twenty or thirty guys jerking off to pictures of you by morning."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fufuffffffuuuccckkk!" I groaned loudly as my pussy exploded around the vibrator.

Jim eventually carried me upstairs spending the next two hours, teasing, fucking, and tormenting my body while capturing it all digitally.

"Okay," he said helping me to my feet while attaching my wrists beyond shoulder width apart to a previously unseen hooks in the ceiling, "last position but it's the grand finale."

"Okay." I said weakly.

He spread my legs attaching them to something unseen under the bed. I was standing spread eagle as he set a camera up in front of me and pushed the button.

"Hey fellas," he said as he walked around the bed and behind me, "this is my new slut, say hi slut!"

"Hi?" I said unsure of what was going on.

"We're live," he said as he pointed at the camera, "we're going to have an audience this time." I trembled in fear and excitement as my pussy poured wetness. "Seems she likes that," he said rubbing his hand through my wet slit, "she likes it a lot!"

Jim raised his hand to my mouth, instinctively I licked and sucked them clean. I was on "slut auto-pilot" my body was simply reacting at this point.

"Fuck me!" I begged softly. "Fuck me Sir!"

"Oh, I will," his voice dripped of arrogance, "first things first."

I felt a dildo slipping past my sore pussy lips, oh, why did I but such a fat dildo? It was only 5-inches long but it was so thick, so very thick, it stretched me making me whimper.

"Seems slut likes that one!" Jim was feeding off this.

I felt his cock pressing against my asshole. I inhaled deeply, eyes and mouth open wide as I tried to lift myself to keep him from stuffing me full. He laughed as he knew there was no way to escape his long, hard cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I gasped as he slipped inside me easily at first.

His cock fought for space inside my body, filling me and pressing against the fat phallus stretching my pussy. He pushed deeper until his length exceeded that of the God-awful dildo I'd made him buy!

"What do you want me to do slut?" he asked, his arrogance on full display.

"Fuck me," I begged, "please! Fuck me!"

His right hand gripped the dildo filling my pussy as he tried to thrust hard inside me. His left arm came over my shoulder holding a massive purple dildo he'd recently taken out of my ass. I didn't care, I sucked it into my mouth, gladly downing as much of it as I could as he pumped away inside me.

"Oh, this isn't gonna take long fellas!" He proclaimed from behind me. "She's so full I can barely fit inside her!"

Pumping hard Jim did his best to time his thrusts with the dildo in my mouth.

"See that phone on the bed?" he hissed in my ear. "See all those bubbles popping up?" I couldn't nod, I couldn't do anything but be fucked. "Those are the guys telling me how much they're enjoying me fucking you like a total slut!" I groaned pushing down on him as best I could. "Are you a slut!?!" He asked tormenting me. I could only nod. "Are you a slut?" He asked pulling the dildo free from my mouth and tossing it aside.

"YES!" I screamed as loud as I could. "I'M YOUR FUCKING SLUT!"

I all but blacked out at that point. Jim exploded inside me, there was no where for his cum to go, I could feel it pouring from my ass as quickly as it pumped inside me. My pussy erupted at the same time sending a full body orgasm through me like a hurricane. My body went limp supported only by his cock and the hooks in the ceiling. Jim untied my wrists lowering my upper body onto the bed before shutting off the camera. He undid my ankles next scooping me up in his strong arms laying my head on the pillows. When I came to a minute later I could still feel both him and the dildo inside me although neither were there anymore. Jim was in the bathroom cleaning the toys. A glass of water sat next to the bed. I sat up gingerly taking a sip, still dressed complete with my mask, I uneasily got to my feet staggering to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" He asked genuinely concerned. "The guys thought I killed you!"

"I'm," I paused, "I'm okay." I staggered toward the toilet. Jim took my arm supporting me, turning me to sit on the white porcelain. "I'm good," I replied, "that was just intense." Jim went to walk out of the bathroom. "No, stay. Please." I replied. "You'd have a hell of a time explaining how I fell off this thing dressed like I am to the paramedics." I managed a chuckle at my own expense. "So, um," I searched for words with little result, "tell me about the fellas."

I would have Jim explain it again the following day, my head was still so cloudy I couldn't retain any of what he was saying to me. The long and short of it is they had an online share point where they'd post video and pictures of their, or other people's adventures. I was their first "live" show. He showed me the messages of concern after my orgasm which were somewhat endearing. "Hey man is that slut okay?" being the typical question.

"Get your camera." I instructed weakly. Jim protested but I insisted. "How do I look?" I asked looking up at him.

"Ummmmm, used." Jim replied.

"Good," I replied, "at least they'll know it's not entirely staged." Jim laughed nervously while I wondered where my energy and desire was coming from. "When I give you the thumbs up take a picture," I instructed, "make sure you zoom out, so they know where we are."

I reached out with my right-hand cupping Jim's balls pulling him to me with them. When he was close enough I lifted his cock pulling it to my mouth, raising my chin so I could see as much of the camera as possible I gave Jim the thumbs up with my left hand. He clicked frantically away with the camera as my bladder finally released. Jim set the camera aside allowing me to finish my business. He had to help me back to my feet and the bed, which I collapsed in immediately. I fell asleep fully dressed the same way I'd descended the stairs hours beforehand. When I woke up in the middle of the night the only thing that remained on me was the little collar and mask which had mostly likely been hidden by my hair. I went to the bathroom removing the mask and voiding my bladder again. Washing my face of the make up and fluids that had dried there I touched the collar with my fingertips.

"Maybe tomorrow we'll get a cute little tag for you," I said softly, "a red heart with the word slut on it would look nice."

Climbing back into bed I lay my head on Jim's chest, draping my body across his, feeling his arms surrounding me. I slept like a baby in his arms until morning.