A Weekend with Sis

Story Info
Brother seduces sister while playing Twister.
2k words
4.17
386.9k
101
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I have always been very close growing, up but last weekend we grow even close then we ever imagined. I am 18 and my sister Judy is a year older then I; she is a very attractive young woman. Judy has a body like a fashion model, her breasts are full and firm, and she has a nice round ass that sways when she walks. I never really looked at her in a sexual way until last weekend when I stay over at her apartment.

Judy attends college and has a lot of studying to do at night so she doesn't go out much. I just graduated high school and haven't decided what I'm going to do. I arrived at her apartment Friday night around 6:00pm, she was busy studying, I didn't want to disturb her so I turned on the TV. About a half-hour later she asked what I'd like for dinner.

"I don't care whatever’s easy for you to make" I answered

"How about pizza?" she asked

"Sounds great to me"

She called and ordered a pizza then came over and sat down in the chair across from me. I couldn't help but noticed how beautiful she looked sitting there. She had on a tight pair of cutoffs and a low cut halter-top. We sat and talked, while we waited for the pizza to be delivered. When it finally arrived she put in a movie while we ate.

The movie was quite seductive and the more I watched the hornier I got. Every now and then I'd glance over at Judy sitting there with her long luscious legs crossed, I couldn’t help it, but I found myself becoming aroused looking at her. Then I started to notice her squirming in the chair as she watched the movie. Then a sex scene came on and as the two in the movie began having sex I heard my sister gasp.

I looked at her out the corner of my eye and saw her hand down on her lap lightly rubbing over her mound. As I watched my cock got harder. The mire thought of her being turned on made me horny for her. I decided I was going to see if see might be interested in me, so I got up and went into the bathroom and stripped down naked and put on a robe. As I came back out I peeked around the corner before entering the living room. Judy was still watching the movie but her hand was down in her cutoffs playing with her pussy.

I made a coughing sound so she would know I was coming back into the room, I didn't want to embarrass her by walking in while she played with herself. She pulled her hand out of her cutoffs and kept watching TV. I came in and sat back down on the couch but I sat so that my robe was slightly open for her to see. Out of the corner of my eye I caught her glancing over every now and again.

I moved my legs around letting my robe fall open even more. Then all of a sudden she got up and left the room, I thought "Shit I must have pissed her off". In a few minutes she reappeared wearing a lacy little teddy, it barely covered her. She sat back down in the chair and continued watching the movie.

After the movie was over she asked,

"What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know, maybe play a game?" I said

What game do you want to play? I have monopoly, twister, or cards?"

Knowing that twister would give me the advantage of being close to her body and possibly let me see her up close intrigued me.

"How about twister? We haven't play that since we were kids,” I asked

"Okay, twister it is" she replied

We set up the mat on the floor and started to play. After a few spins I was in an awkward position, my face was inches away from her panties and I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. I didn't even stop to think that all I had on was my robe and that it was open for her to see everything. The next spin put me over her in a 69 position. As I waited for her to make the next spin, I looked down and saw that her panties had a wet spot.

The sight of this was more then I could bare, so I decided it was now or never. I lowered my face between her luscious legs and buried my face in her pussy. I then lowered my cock down and let it touch her lips.

"What are you doing?" you said in a stern voice

I didn't say anything; I just started to lick her panties. I was in a position that pinned her down so that she couldn't get away.

"PLEASE STOP, we can't do this, its wrong" she whimpered, but I didn't let up. I continued to lick and suck on her wet panties.

Her whimpering soon turned into moaning as I pulled her underwear to one side and let my tongue slip into the wet slit of her pussy. Slowly I licked up and down the full length of her moist pussy lips letting my tongue touch her clit every now and then. I could hear breathing increase as I licked her clit.

Her pussy was so wet by now from the love juices that were flowing. Then I felt her warm tongue as she began to lick the head of my cock. She let out a sigh of delight as she opened her mouth and let my cock slip into the depth of her warm mouth. As she started to suck she reached up and wrapped her hand around its shaft and began to slowly jack it.

We were now eating and sucking each other like mad. Judy raised her little ass off the floor pushing her sweet pussy into my face. I began to tongue fuck her little love hole and as I did her body tighten and I knew she want me to make her cum. I licked down to the crack of her round little ass and flicked my tongue across her puckered little asshole. This drove her over the brink of no return.

"OHHH Godddd, this is wrong,” she cried out as her body started to tremble

I knew she was on the verge of letting go so I started to tickle her clit with my tongue. Then I stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy and wiggled it just as fast as I could. She moaned with delight as I did and her body began to shake.

"Awhhhhh, you’re going to make me cummmmm" she blurted out as I took her clit in my mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Don't stop, make me cummm in your mouth, Ohhhh yessss that’s it I'm squirting my cummm" she yelled out as she bucked her pussy up into my face.

With that she took my cock into her mouth just as far it could go and suck me hard. Knowing she was cumming sent me over the edge and I let go shooting my load down her throat. We lay there licking up each other’s cum as it oozed from my cock and her pretty pussy.

Afterwards she got up and ran to the bathroom, I could hear her crying as she got into the shower. I thought to myself "she’s mad at me for what I have done". It seemed as though she was in there for and hour before she finally came out.

"You know what just happened was wrong,” she said

"I know but I couldn't help myself"

"You’re my brother and you know I love you but this can't happen again"

"Answer me this and I want the truth" I asked "Did you enjoy it?"

She paused for a moment then shyly answered "Yes" as she turned and went to her bedroom.

I lay there on the couch thinking about what had just transpired and as I did my cock got hard again. I started to jack off thinking about her and what it would be like to fuck her sweet pussy. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to fuck her.

I got up and went to the bathroom and as I did I heard a noise coming from her bedroom. I quietly walked over to the door of her bedroom and listened. I could hear her breathing heavy and moaning. I reached down and slowly opened the door.

The room was dark except for the light of the moon shining through the window. My eyes soon became accustom to the light and there on the bed was my sister naked with her legs spread wide. Her hand was in-between her legs and she was masturbating herself while she fondled her breasts. Her nipples were big and erect as she played with them. My cock grew rock hard as I watched her.

Enough was enough I had to have her whether she liked it or not. Quietly I made my way to the foot of the bed; I stood there for a minute, watching as she finger fucked her pussy. Then with out a word I crawled onto the bed between her legs. Startled she opened her eyes and said,

"What are doing? I thought I told you it was wrong,”

"I don't care if its wrong or not I'm going to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours"

I lowered myself down between her legs and as I did she tried to resist. I grabbed her legs and spread them as far as I could then lowered my cock to the opening of her little fuck hole. As the head of my cock slipped in-between her wet pussy lips and into her horny love hole she stopped struggling.

"Oh Please Don't,” she cried out

"You know damn well you want it, so shut up and take my cock in your horny pussy" I said

The head of my cock slipped into her wet hole then I thrust my cock deep inside of her, I heard her moan as it did. I slowly started to pump my cock in and out of her as I leaned over and sucked on one of her breast. She raised her legs high in the air as I fucked her. I then licked and kissed her lovely neck making my way towards her sensuous lips. As are lips met they became in-tangled in a passionate kiss. I felt her tongue as it entered my mouth.

"Ohhh Yessss, Fuck Me, I never dreamed this would happen even though I've wanted you to fuck me" she said

"Yea you like the feel of my big juicy cock in your horny little pussy, don't yea sis?"

"YESSSS, I've want your cock and now I have it deep inside me"

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my hot cum" I told her

"Ohhh Yesss fill my pussy up with your sweet cumm" she replied as she began to buck up against my cock

I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster. I felt her pussy start to contract and I knew she was getting close to having and orgasm so I reached down with my hand and started to fondle her clit with my fingers. As I did her body tightened and she began to shake.

"Yea that’s it squirt your cum all over the head of my dick babe" I whispered in her ear

Hearing me say that sent her over the edge and I felt her hot cum splashing on the head of my cock as she climaxed. The feel of her cumming made me explode, shooting my cum deep inside of my sisters little twat.

"Awhhhh, that feels so wonderful, fill my pussy with your cum" she said as she felt me shoot my load.

We lay there catching our breath then we snuggled up together and fell asleep in each other’s arms. We get together as often as possible and when we do we fuck like two dogs in heat.