A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

'Thank you Mike. But you don't need to run off if you don't want to. Would you like to join us in the pool?'

Joanne sat up on the table. 'Yes. I'd like that. Can we stay a while Mike?

'Sure. Why not?'

'Does that mean I can take off my clothes now?' Sue asked me jokingly.

Mike's eyes widened at the prospect of being able to watch the girl who had just massaged him to orgasmic delight, get undressed.

'Yes. I think we should if we're going to get back in the pool.' I told her.

Sue and I both removed our clothes and then helped Mike and Joanne get down from the tables. I hugged Joanne as I lifted her down. Her nipples were still hard. Mike took the chance to give Sue a big hug as she steadied him while he slipped off the edge. His large cock was still in a semi hard state and it looked like he'd be ready for round two very soon.

As we all stepped back outside we attracted the attention of the four girls who were now seated at the table on the pool deck. Trish called out to Mike and Joanne, 'I recognize that glazed look. How were your massages?'

The couple smiled as they looked at her. 'Fantastic! I think we got the super special treatment.' Mike said.

'From what I see hanging between your legs, it looks like you did!' Trish smirked. 'How about you Joanne? Did Rob treat you right?'

'Oh yeah! Thanks for letting me use him for an hour. Would you send him to Milwaukee every month or so, just to keep me happy?'

'Why don't you guys just plan more vacations here in Sedona?' Trish asked in return. 'We might have to do that! I hope you don't mind, Rob invited us to stay for a swim.'

'Sure! Jump in.'

Teri got up from the table and met them at the steps to the pool. They all got in together. I watched as Teri and Joanne both swam around and teased Mike in the water. They were both taking turns grabbing his cock and playing with his butt and legs.

We all laughed from our viewing area on the deck.

'It looks like Mike is getting an extended massage' Sue said, 'Didn't I give him enough?'

'I don't know Sue.' I answered, 'Did you spit it out?'

'Hell no! I swallowed!' she laughed back.

'Well I think he's ready to do it again'

Joanne heard our joking. 'He's always ready! Why do you think I married him?'

Tracy was anxious to get in on the fun. 'Ready for what?' she asked innocently.

'I'm ready to enjoy all of you lovely ladies!' Mike shouted from the water. 'I can't believe this is all happening!'

'How would you like to enjoy us?' Tracy continued her questioning as she walked over to the edge of the pool.

'Just looking at you all is getting me hot.' Mike responded.

Tracy sat down on the deck and dangled her feet in the water. She let her legs part. 'You mean all you want to do is look at us? Tammi, I think he wants to look at you too.'

Tammi was now standing beside Tracy. She sat down next to her and opened her legs. 'Joanne, is Mike a voyeur?' she asked.

'He loves to look. And right now he's got a smorgasbord! Who looks best right now honey?'

'Oh God Joanne! How can you ask me that? You know I love you best!'

'But honey, look at all of these tits and asses and pussies!'

'I know. I need to get a closer look.'

Teri and Joanne led him over to the water's edge, right in front of Tracy and Tammi. They made no effort to hide themselves. In fact they put their feet on the deck and exposed themselves even more!

I wanted to watch too, so I got up and waded down into the pool. Trish and Sue decided to get in on the tease as well. They came over and sat down next to Tracy and Tammi and exposed their pussies the same way. Mike's eyes grew even wider.

'Mike, these look good enough to eat, don't they?' I asked him.

'God yes Rob! But I wouldn't know where to start.'

Joanne pushed herself away from Mike. 'C'mon Teri,' she said, 'if these guys are gonna start eating, I want to be part of the buffet. How about you?'

'Yeah! Me too!' Teri said as she climbed up out of the pool.

Joanne got out and sat down at one end of the line up next to Trish, and Teri ran to the other end and sat down beside her sister. That left just Mike and me in the water. Since I was closest to Joanne, I stepped up between her legs. Mike decided to stay at the opposite end and went for Teri's young twat.

Joanne had scooted her ass to the edge of the deck and she put her legs on my shoulders. I looked into her folds and studied the pussy that I had just eaten a few short minutes ago. The tuft of brown hair above her lips was wet and curly. Her cunt was puffy and full and her labia were exposed and laid out. I could see her clit and I put the tip of my tongue right on it. She grabbed my head and pulled me in closer. I tasted the chlorine from the pool at first and then gradually the same salty flavor that I had consumed earlier came back and I licked with all the vigor that I had felt before. And I was amazed at how quickly I excited Joanne and how fast I had her cumming again.

Though her legs muffled my ears, I heard Teri crying in orgasmic delight as Mike gobbled up her virginal young pussy.

I felt a tap on my head and looked up to see Trish with her arm around Joanne and a look on her face that said 'eat me now'. I took a step to my right and found myself staring at that vagina that I love so much. As I moved in to taste her sweetness, Trish leaned back and accepted a kiss from Sue while Joanne put her mouth on Trish's nipple. I tugged on Trish's gold clit ring and sucked the honey from her hole. Then I began to lick the full length of her crack, from her clit to her asshole. I kept it up for almost five minutes. Trish finally started to cum and I heard her coaching Sue and Joanne, 'Oh yeah! Bite my nipples. Mmm. I'm cumming! Yes!'

I slurped up the cum that was flowing from her pussy and then moved on to Sue.

Mike was busy between Tracy's legs and I caught a glimpse of Tammi and Tracy kissing.

Sue spread her legs and welcomed me in. Sue is perhaps the most petite girl that I know. I have so many slim and trim women in my life, but Sue is almost skinny. It's amazing how strong she is and her massage talents are the best. But her body has no fat on it at all, and her legs are almost as thin as my arms. Her tits are small and tend to sag just a little. She's forty years old but looks much younger due to her small youthful figure. Despite her frail looking body though, her pussy is full and soft. And it's long. The distance from her asshole to her clit is longer than any other girl I've ever known, at least those who have allowed me to study their private parts. And being the voyeur that I am, I have studied as many as I can.

And Sue has always been a willing subject. She understands my desires and isn't threatened by them. Being a massage therapist, she has no hang-ups about her body, and we've had talks about our bodies before. She knows how I compare her body to others and we even kid about it.

So it was no surprise when I heard her say, 'Give me a good long lick Rob! I want to feel your tongue go the whole mile! Lap it up baby!'

I did as she wished. Like Trish, Sue usually keeps her pussy shaved bare, although she sometimes lets it go a while between trims, so I have been with her when there's hair there and when there's none. Today she was clean-shaven and I enjoyed letting my tongue roam all over her pussy from inside out and top to bottom. She was using her hand to heighten the feeling by rubbing her clit when my mouth moved away from it. It didn't take long before she was cumming in my face.

'Oh yeah Rob! That's right. Mmm, right there. Yeah!'

I felt Mike's shoulder bumping mine. He was busy licking Tammi's young cunt and so between us we had just orally serviced six young beautiful women. But I was ready to keep going and so was he. So we traded places. He went right to work on Sue, who was just recovering from her first orgasm. I found myself looking up at Tammi and Tracy.

'Hey it's the T twins!' I said referring to the matching trims that Trish had done on their pussies. 'Get close together. I want to lick you both at the same time.'

Tracy put her leg up over Tammi's hip and scooted in close. I started licking Tammi and then switched to Tracy. I alternated back and forth and nibbled on their clits. The were hugging and kissing each other all the while and when I heard Teri asking to get in, I looked up and stepped over to service her as well. After a few minutes they all jumped in the water and started using their hands on me. I didn't want them to stop, but I wanted to get out of the pool. So I slowly moved over towards the steps and sat on the top step so that I was mostly out of the water. This allowed the three girls to have all the access they wanted to my cock. And they did. They were taking turns sucking and holding it and I was getting close.

I glanced over to the side of the pool where Mike had climbed out and he was getting a similar treatment from Joanne, Trish and Sue. In fact, we were so much in harmony that he and I both started cumming at the same time! It was awesome. I know that he was in heaven. I just let them have me and they all sucked until I was dry.

When the others finished with Mike he looked over and grinned at me. 'Rob, is this what life is like for you everyday?'

I laughed at his question. 'Maybe not everyday, but life is good. I'm a very lucky guy.' I patted Tracy and Tammi affectionately and Teri came up to kiss me. 'But these girls are high maintenance too, do you think you could handle all this full time?'

He laughed. 'I guess you're right. Joanne, I'm going to have to be satisfied with giving you all of my love and attention for a while. Is that OK?'

'You bet it is!' she answered. 'And maybe we can come back here and visit again.' She looked at Sue longingly.

'Yes you can.' Sue told her. 'And I hope you'll come back soon.'

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12