A Welcome Home Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarsonM
CarsonM
72 Followers

"FUCK FUCK FUCK," he says, over and over and over again.

I don't pause, but keep pushing forward slowly. His eyes clench up tight, and he's moaning. I notice a drip of cum on his cock, and then another and another, till there's a small puddle of cum on his belly.

I keep pushing until he's taken the whole length of it, and my hips are nestled tight between his legs.

"You like, baby?" I ask, smiling.

"Oh fuck, yes," he says.

"What should I do now?" I ask, teasing.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass, fuck me hard, fuck me baby."

So I do, I start stroking, slowly, in and out, adding a little lube to make him sloppy wet, stroking faster and faster.

Eventually I'm thrusting and pumping into him as hard and as fast as he would fuck my pussy if the roles were reversed. He looks so good under me, so aroused and excited and overwhelmed. I wish his cock could be inside me at the same time as I fuck his ass with the toy - an idea for next time maybe, I think to myself.

"I need to cum, I need to cum," he says.

I reach forward between his legs, continuing to pump, and grab his cock in my hand. I stroke up once, twice, a third time and then he cums so hard and so suddenly that it shoots up to his chest, his neck, even onto his chin.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

He keeps cumming, longer than I've ever seen him cum before, and after a minute I slowly slide the toy out of his ass, undo the harness and step out of it. I climb up next to him on the bed, and lay next to him, smiling, while he catches his breath.

"Was it a good surprise?" I ask.

"Holy shit. Yes, it was the best surprise ever," he says with a laugh.

"Good. So you won't mind if I try out a few more things that I saw in your video selections?"

I can see him suddenly trying to think back to what videos he might have looked at, and getting suddenly nervous.

"Like what things," he says.

"Oh, just this and that. Another time," I say. "Now, I need to cum again ... help me out?"

We laugh together, and he rolls over, his head dipping down between my legs.

"David, oh fuck David. I love you."

I think he says "I love you too" but between my own moaning and the muffled sound of his words with his tongue in my pussy, I'm not entirely sure. I lay back, and let him slide his fingers inside me again.

CarsonM
CarsonM
72 Followers
12