A Welcome Plague Ch. 01

Story Info
Mankind almost died out, but life has never been better.
2k words
4.19
33.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBWBetsy
BBWBetsy
17 Followers

It could have been worse. Much much worse. The news had described the disease as being completely incurable, unbelievably infective, and unstoppably lethal. The plague seemed to mutate every day, giving experts no time to formulate a treatment. Even hazmat suits and respiratory masks became pointless as even workers in sealed underground labs were taken ill. It spread through insects, food, livestock, birds, even filtered air and water. As one, humanity watched the number of the dead rise ever higher with each news report, certain that our species was finally out of time. The virus affected men much more than women and so I didn't expect it was long before I was put into one of the endless body bags that were hauled away daily.

And then it stopped.

I never quite understood why the rest of us lived, maybe nobody does, but I know the official story had to do with natural immunities, and something about too few hosts with the right genetic factors. The complete death toll was estimated at 4 billion, more than half of the world's population. Half of the world gone in less than two years. Of that number, 3.5 billion were men of every age, the rest were women with weaker immune systems. The world would never be the same.

For me it turned out to be the first day of paradise.

--

I woke that morning to a burst of pleasure and a petite blonde riding cowgirl on top of me. She had blond hair down to her hips and her fit body and tight ass were grinding against me for all they were worth.

"Mmmh. Jane, have I told you how nice it is to wake up with your tight pussy on my cock?" Her small breasts bounced gently and she looked down at me with a smug grin

"You jerk, I'm Kelsey. I know we're twins but we do still have some ... important differences." She flexed her wet vaginal walls on my tightly for emphasis.

--

Please realize that I'm not a monster. I lost close friends and family members just like everyone else and I still grieve at the void they've left behind. I still feel guilty for surviving when they didn't. Like everyone, for months it was just one kind of sadness after another. As a species, you can't give up though, and eventually we all went out and started on the big project of getting life back to normal. For several months that consisted of figuring out who was going to run the country, run companies, how to repair utilities and get food moving to supermarkets again.

In most cases, the answer was women.

--

"I'm just kidding with you, Kels, I knew it wasn't Jane. Jane has bigger tits." I dodged her playful swat with the pillow, then gripped her tightly as I climaxed into her with a full night's production of semen, till it began to leak out of her. The force of it and the pleasure were enough that she nearly passed out.

"See, there, now maybe you'll be the pregnant twin- it'll be easy to tell you two apart." I got up and left her there panting and sweating so I could get ready for the day. I quickly shut the bathroom door before she could hit me with another pillow.

--

With most of the world's men gone, female equality made enormous strides. After the dust had settled, nearly every world leader, every executive position, nearly every job really, was held by women. Most of the few hundred thousand remaining males were like me, in their late twenties or younger, and realistically too experienced to be running a country. As might have been expected, a government run by women was way more efficient than we had before the plague. Most global tensions had vanished and everyone seemed to be focus on a global effort to build as good, or even a better life than we had had. By redirecting resources away from defense and using common sense, life was mostly going back to normal.

--

Getting out of the shower, I stood and looked at my body in the mirror. I'm 6 feet tall, light brown hair, muscular build, hazel eyes- in other words, fairly average. Between my legs was another matter. Flaccid, my dick was about 8 inches long, erect I'd once measured it at an even 12 inches with a girth that tested the limits of every woman it went into. Even after emptying them into Kelsey, my testicles were still about the size of baseballs. They were the most efficient sperm factories ever.. No matter how many times I came in a day, there was always enough to fill a woman's womb to capacity. I pulled a prescription bottle from the medicine cabinet and dutifully took my daily pills.

Two voices giggling woke me from my thoughts, and I noticed Jane and Kelsey standing naked behind me with smiles on their gorgeous faces, Jane's hand resting on her sister's smooth hips..

"Jeez Jake, what's that say about you that in a house of beautiful women, you stand around and look at the only dick?" Before I could retort, they both wrapped their arms around me and pressed their warm bodies to me in a loving embrace.

--

You didn't have to be a statistics expert to realize that even with the plague over, the population was in trouble. There were less than two hundred thousand men left worldwide, I was one of only 20 left in my state. Without intervention, the world's population was going to dwindle away quickly. Fortunately, where the pharmaceutical industry had been unable to prevent the deaths, they now excelled when it came to fertility medications. Viagra was a joke compared to the advanced injections and supplements that everyone took now.

Results were as impressive as they were mandatory. The remaining men who hadn't had much going for them before were hung like bulls now. That came with an obligation to make use of our gifts. Women weren't exempted from the treatments either and the need for lubrication in a bottle was a thing of the past.

It was unusual for women to have anything less than triplets when they gave birth,. Most children were raised in wonderful conditions by the state, raised in large but loving nurseries and schools. Removing the duty of personally raising a child enabled women who didn't want the burdens of parenting to contribute to the world's recovery. Giving birth had been made entirely painless if not pleasant and came with a great deal of incentives from the government.

The most important and patriotic duty of all men and women was to breed. Nearly all the legal and moral barriers to intimacy were done away with overnight. The job of every man was to impregnate as many women as possible. Women were to do all they could to assist the man in his duties. Not that anyone was complaining. That doesn't sound too romantic, I realize, but then part of the mandatory treatments was a supplement that elevated everyone's libido dramatically.

--

"We're just kidding anyway, bro" Jane said, putting her hands around my thick member as if to test it's significant weight. Her delicate fingers didn't quite fit all the way around it. " I'll grant you it's certainly worth admiring. Now would you go hurry and help with breakfast? The Moms are almost leaking downstairs and we need to use the shower."

Kelsey squeezed my butt playfully. . "Some of us actually have real jobs after all, cowboy. You'll pay for that remark later, I hope you know. Tonight we'll find out who has the biggest tits once and for all"

Families are universally important- for relationships, for support, and for mental health. With so many orphans after the plague the decision was to remove most of the rules against same sex relationships and cohabiting. Family was any group of people that wanted to live with together long term. I wasn't even remotely related to Jane or Kelsey and our "Moms" were actually a two women we met early on just a few years older than us named Becca and Angie. They did seem to have a maternal way about them though and it was comforting to have people that worried and cared about you. We still had sex with each other of course, but it was usually about intimacy than breeding. Women weren't doomed to be mindless baby factories- you were allowed at least 18 months in between births and there were many other ways to get a birth control permit. Women had many other jobs to fill, of course.

--

An exasperated Becca ambushed me before I'd set two feet in the kitchen. "Oh good, you're finally up. Quick, grab a jug and help me empty my girls before they leak all over the floor. The main pump is on the fritz again today, so we're stuck using the portable ones. Criminy, with all the enhancements they gave you one would think they could give you a sense of time."

She began taking her top off and undoing the clips on her rather large bra. Apologetic, I hurried and pulled one of the clean gallon milk bottles from the pantry and helped attach the cups to her nipples and turned on the suction. She gave a loud sigh of relief and relaxed back into her chair as the pressure in her breasts was relieved. While the pumps sucked and pulled on her nipples, I watched her slowly move one hand down under her panties and absentmindedly finger herself. Becca was attractive- 5'6", early thirties with pale skin, blue eyes, and long red hair reaching the small of her back. She wore a bra in the triple J cup range, but was otherwise skinny and fit.

--

Decades later it would still be unclear where the plague began, but early on it was noticed that livestock were a major vector of transmission for the disease. Pasteurizing, treating, even irradiating milk and meat was ineffective and seemed only to force the disease to mutate further. Livestock were either put down or used as beasts of burden rather than risk fate.

Protein, calcium, and vitamins are still necessary for growth though, and so a controversial program was implemented before the plague had even ended.

To encourage immune system strength, prevent disease spread, provide nutrition, and promote bonding among survivors- lactation became mandatory for all women over 18, regardless of pregnancy or fertility.

The quantities that women produced varied of course. Most like Angie and Becca embraced the idea and produced roughly a quart a day each. Some women like Jane and Kelsey only produced a few mouthfuls a day that usually was just enjoyed by the family. Jane in particular produced an almost strawberry flavored milk that I had to restrain myself from keeping all for myself.

--

"Jake, hon, do you mind helping me out too? You know I'm not such a big fan of the pumps and I want to make sure you get a full breakfast today." I turned and saw Angie's gentle smile beaming at me as she held forward her exposed, clearly engorged breasts. Angie was a brunette, shorter and curvier than Becca or the others, but her olive smooth skin and deep brown eyes matched perfectly with her natural maternal nature. I nodded and wrapped my mouth around her firm erect nipple. As I latched onto her left breast, I didn't even have to apply any suction before my mouth filled with the sweet creamy flavor of Angie's breast milk. I greedily slurped down several mouthfuls before switching to her right breast. I started to stimulate her nipple with my tongue as I swallowed her delicious nectar. I could hear her softly moaning and noticed she had two fingers rubbing forcefully between her labia while I drank.

After I drained the right breast, I kissed her plump lips and stood up, admiring the scene before me. Angie rising to a climax, Becca almost purring at the table, her large breasts still being drained. You could see her panties becoming damp as she stroked. While I'd been focused on helping Angie, Kelsey and Jane had joined us at the breakfast table. They were taking turns drinking from each other's smaller B cup tits, slurping and occasionally moaning with pleasure, every so often switching sides to get their fill.

Like I said, paradise.

BBWBetsy
BBWBetsy
17 Followers