A Were Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

Staying a little longer would hurt nobody, but even more, it would give her the chance to learn more of these people she was fated to be part of.

****

Gayle walked with her head up high as she was escorted to the throne room of Alpha Nolan, she was determined to get back her own pound of flesh, she would not be discarded of so easily like a common plaything.

That useless bitch Caleb had brought to take her place had some fight in her she would give her that, for a wolf that was yet to learn of her powers or how to properly harness them, she was impressive, but Gayle wasn't going down without a fight and if she couldn't come at them alone, she would certainly find herself an ally....and who better than Nolan?

Alpha Nolan had never seen eye-to-eye with Caleb, both men loathed each other. They shared far different beliefs as far as the welfare of pack members as well as the entire Were race were concerned. For one thing, while Caleb thought that rogue weres could somehow be rehabilitated whenever they strayed, Nolan wasn't so lenient and preferred to put them down like rabid dogs. If that bitch residing in the Duncan Pack had strayed into Nolan's territory, she would have been a dead bitch by now.

It was no news that Nolan was always ready to welcome anyone who had some diabolical plan against Caleb, especially if said person was a part of his pack, it explained why Gayle had been able to get an audience with him as soon as he presented herself to the guards.

She was ushered into the throne room where Nolan was already seated and waiting

"Alpha." The guard that had escorted her bowed, "Here is the female" he said

Alpha Nolan was an imposing man, standing at a staggering 6ft.5", his build was sturdy and muscular, very much similar to Roy, he had a wild mane of red hair atop his head, a testament to his mother's Irish ancestry, he was considered a handsome man by many, not in the conventional dreamy way like Caleb or Rinaldi, but he had a roughness to him that was alluring.

"Thank you, Silas." He responded, his eyes trained on Gayle.

The guard bowed once again and move aside to allow his Alpha address Gayle.

Gayle bowed to Nolan, she would rather not bow to anyone, but she realized that this was a necessary action and her mission far exceeded her sense of pride, "Good day great Alpha, I am Gayle Norris of the Duncan Pack." She began

"I did not give you permission to address me, you speak too soon." He shot at her coldly.

Those words caused a jolt of shock to move through Gayle, the nerve of this man! She frowned, but held her vile tongue. No wonder Caleb didn't like him, he was an arrogant piece of shit, "I apologize for my forward behavior great Alpha." She spoke with a sweetness that belied her true state of bitterness, even as her tongue felt like led.

"What brings you here?"

"I have brought some useful information concerning the Duncan pack, Alpha. Although it is known to a few, Alpha Caleb has found a woman he claims is his mate as we speak and she has been hurt, he seeks to find those responsible for this and has marked you as a possible suspect."

If Nolan was even a little impressed by her words, his blank expression failed to show, "Miss Norris, you came all the way from the Duncan Pack in Connecticut, to Kentucky, to tell me this?" he asked

She was taken unawares by the question, but she was no less willing to answer, "Yes, Alpha."

"And what might be your motivation for such uncommon thoughtfulness, if I may ask?"

She stared at him, finding that she hadn't quite thought this through on her way here and he was asking all the questions she hadn't assumed he would be concerned with, "I....I...I just wanted to let you know, so that Caleb wouldn't take you unawares."

He sat up, "Your Alpha is not intelligent enough to take me unawares, I am always steps ahead of him, so many steps that I can smell a cunning, diabolical, self-serving bitch when I encounter one, something he obviously couldn't do considering you are now standing in my presence and ratting him out like the scoundrel you are."

Gayle could only stand stiff and mortified as Nolan spat out such derisive words at her, she had apparently miscalculated.

A loud, boisterous laugh rang out in the throne room from Nolan, "You must think me a fool like your Alpha, you think I cannot tell when I am being used to settle scores? What is your story? He used you to wet his dick and has now found his true mate and you feel slighted? Is that why you're here? You think I can be cajoled into attacking the Duncan pack based on the whims of a scorned woman?"

"No...I...."

"You are mistaken, that is what you are." He bellowed, " And if you continue on this path, I can assure you, you will be dead in a short time. I would suggest you cut your losses and make nice with your Alpha and his new mate while you still have your head on your neck." He stood to his feet, "Leave my compound immediately, and never return and maybe I will forget this visit ever happened."

Gayle watched in shock and embarrassment as Nolan walked out of the throne room, leaving her with a guard that was eager to escort her out of the compound.

She frowned, she should have known Nolan was just another wimp who feared Caleb, he acted like he was in control, but this had just proved that he was under Caleb's thumb just like the others were and she would have to find a real enemy of his.

She turned around swiftly and charged out of the throne room. If this path had led to a brick wall, surely there was some other part she could explore, maybe it was time to try out the rogue Weres that were allegedly responsible for the turning of Caleb's mate...they would surely be eager to finish off what they had started.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers