A Wet Dream on Elm Street Ch. 02

Story Info
Freddy starts hunting Christine's friends.
2.7k words
4.16
58.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

“You didn’t really invite us over here to hear about your stupid dream did you?” Jamal started looking up from over his Gameboy for a moment. “I mean who cares if you had a nightmare and got . . .taken advantage of. It was a dream.”

“Yeah, I don’t see what the big deal is Christy.” Rachel added, running her hand slowly over Jamal’s baldhead. Her soft ivory skin contrasted sharply to his mocha complexion.

“You don’t get it.” Christine hung her head down for a moment. “Maybe you are right. I’m just being stupid.” She closed her eyes, only for a second before snapping her head up and opening her eyes. Every time she closed her eyes she could see that man’s horrible burnt face.

“Still dreams mean something.” Ray said sipping at his drink. “Like when you dream about being stuck in quick sand it means that you are unhappy in your relationship. And like if you dream that you are falling it means that you think you are in a hopeless situation.”

“And when a burnt man with a claw for a hand named Freddy Kruger rapes you with your own teddy bears?! What the fuck does that mean Ray?” He shrugged slightly then pushed his glassed up onto his nose. “Right you don’t know.”

“Hey listen, we’re sorry.” Gabrielle slipped an arm around her friend. Straight fiery tresses cascaded over her shoulder to tickle Christine’s shoulder. “Hey I know lets have a sleep over tonight. Just us girls.”

“Whoa whoa whoa. Why am I being discriminated against because of sex?” Ray shot. His ear length black hair nearly concealed a pair of golden hoops in his left ear.

“Cus you don’t get no sex.” Jamal taunted without looking up from his game. “Now me on the other hand. He leaned back nuzzling his head against Rachel’s flat stomach pausing at the base of her D cup breasts.

“Ewww quit it.” She squealed pushing him away from her. “Don’t talk about that with other people around!” Slapped him on the shoulder before turning back to Christine.

“Really, you don’t have to.” She was visibly disturbed, her mind almost visually working through the situation while they watched.

“Gotta go. Sittin the squib tonight.” Ray started to leave then stopped in the doorway. “Who did you say the man from your dream was?”

“Krueger, Freddy Krueger.” Christine said with a shudder. Ray reached his hand up stroking his goatee for a moment. He didn’t say anything else before walking out.

He mounted his red mountain bike riding straight across her lawn and onto Elm Street. He lived three blocks away but somehow that put him in a better part of the neighborhood. It was like there was a line drawn by 73rd Street where the mediocre stopped and high society began. He only rode his bike to keep them from making fun of him; his parents had bought him a 98 Mustang for his 17th birthday. He sped up his driveway, around the coy pond and up to the garage. He still had his clicker and opened the garage, parking his bike up against one of the walls.

“Krueger? Why is that name familiar?” He whispered taking his shoes off before stepping socked feet on snow white carpet.

“That you Ray baby?” His mother called from the kitchen. He winced slightly; glad she couldn’t see the face he made at being called “baby”.

“Yes mother.” He leaned his head around the doorway, just far enough to get a glimpse of the table. His mother liked to think they were wealthier than they were. What silverware was out could almost tell you what the meal was going to be. Like tonight there were salad forks out. Meant there wouldn’t be any soup, steak knives and dinner forks. Probably steak and the butter knife meant there would be rolls. His mother would be drinking wine tonight that meant either sparkling cider or red Kool-Aid. Ray tried to get a sniff of what the meal was but he couldn’t smell it around all the steam. Damn that meant vegetables too. “Hurry up and put your things away, I’m already behind schedule.”

“Yes mother.” He droned and disappeared around the corner up to his room. A moment later he stepped into the kitchen, his little brother following at his ankles. He took his seat across from his brother and waited for his mother serve them both.

Dinner went by quickly and his mother left him and his brother alone for the night. “You know the deal Squib, keep an ear out for mom, you can watch whatever you want, especially Skinemax, I think Bikini Bimbo Basketball Squad 2 is on tonight.” He smiled and pushed his plate toward his brother and rose from the table. “Handle it.” His brother stuck out his tongue and gathered the dishes heading towards the sink.

“Krueger. Dreams.” Ray muttered as he walked up the stairs. On the way to his room he paused at his brother Michael’s old room. Four years ago his brother had left to live in a home. Ray remembered him screaming, warning him not to sleep; that the bogeyman was real. They had come and taken him away later that week. It hit him so hard it nearly doubled his legs.

He pushed the door to his brother’s room open. It was mostly in boxes now or acquired by his siblings now. The only things that were still in place were his bed and his dresser. Ray walked in and plopped down on the bed and looked around slowly. “Their both insane. What am I doing in here?” He chuckled rolling over. Suddenly an urge to look under the bed brought him over the edge and face to face with a pair of sneakers and a dust bunny. “That would have been to much like a movie.” He laughed at himself. “Wonder if he had any porn.” He got back onto the bed and started thinking.

First he started pouring through his brother’s drawers pushing his socks and shirts around in search of the magazines. Nothing. Next was the closet, under boxes, in boxes all the places where his own was hidden. He paused and went to the bookcase pulling down all the binders and turning them on end. “I know he had something.” He frowned and jumped back down onto the bed lying back with a sigh.

A smile crept over Ray’s face as he looked around the room. He pulled the bottom drawer out of the dresser. “Pay dirt.” He whispered as he saw a pile of magazines beneath the dresser. He pulled them out thumbing quickly through the mags. At the bottom of the pile was a notebook. “Nightmare Journal” was scrawled in big red letters. “What the fuck?”

Ray pushed the pile of Swank and Gallery’s aside and opened the journal and started to read. It was a collection of newspaper articles and bits of writing all about Freddy Krueger. A half hour later and Ray had only gotten through the first quarter of the book but it was more than enough to scare him. Enough that he picked up the phone and dialed Christina.

“Hello?”

“Hi this is Ray may I speak to Christina?”

“Wassup?”

“Oh hi you sound like your mom over the phone.”

“. . .”

“You’re not crazy. My brother knew about Krueger. He has a brown snap brim hat and a clawed glove doesn’t he?”

“Yeah.” She whispered. “Ray?”

“Yes?”

“Can we not do this right now?”

“Sure.” She didn’t even bother to say good-bye before she hung up on him.

Ray tucked the porn back into its hiding place and walked downstairs. He smiled over at his brother watching some nameless soft core bit on TV. He was stretched out on the couch grinning. “Don’t get caught Squib.” Ray called and went up to his room and lay back on his bed thinking.

Ray lay back on his bed and started thinking over all the things he’d read about Freddy. Was it possible that Christine really had dreamt up the famous killer of Elm Street? The one who’d killed dozens of children while he was alive and more after he’d died. Without noticing his eyes fluttered and he yawned.

“We’re down by 5, ten seconds on the clock.” Ray nodded as he listened to the coach explain the situation that had brought him off the bench late in the fourth. He was still hearing the explaination in his head as he watched the ball fly through the air. There would be no play after this, the only reason they were getting this play was because it was hopeless.

Ray felt the weight of the ball crash against his chest and started sprinting up the field. Left, right then left again dodging the attackers one after the other. Seventy, sixty, fifty yards and closing. Only Leon Trent was left behind for Ray to avoid now. “I can do this.” He thought to himself lowering his head and charging the other man. At the last possible moment he spun to the right. Leon’s hands only brushed over Ray’s shoulders before he fell face first on the grass leaving Ray to high step into the goal.

The celebration dance was over in a flash skipping to the best part of the victory. Ray stripped off his equipment so fast he didn’t even notice tossing into a locker that was conveniently his on the way to the shower. When the rest of the team was in the showers shouting how great a last play it was and that they were going to the playoffs now. The showers were steadily filling with steam drowning out the sounds that Ray was already ignoring as he replayed the touchdown in his head.

The showers were so full of steam that Ray couldn’t tell if he was alone in the locker room or not. The other players had long since left, or had they been there in the first place? It wasn’t an important detail as he lathered up his washcloth and suds his body down one more time. He paused briefly over the rippled abs he’d trained so many long hours to get. Then he heard something metallic against the tiles, just a steady grating screech accompanied by the sound of footfalls.

He couldn’t see through the steam but he turned to face the approaching sound anyway. “Hey guys. This shit’s not funny.” He shouted. The only response was a girlish giggle that set him at ease. A mischievous smile settled over his lips as he imagined who it might be. Was it Sara or Jesse? He was starting to become aroused at the thought when he heard another giggle this time closer. The screech stopped but sound of walking came again. This time inside the shower, splashing slightly in the water.

“He’s so cute.” One voice whispered.

“He won the game.” The other replied.

Two girls he realized as the silhouettes started to appear in the fog. He couldn’t see details yet, long legs on both, hourglass figures, full breasts. At least one of them had long hair, he wasn’t sure on the other. Details started coming faster and faster as they approached, the one on the right had bright red hair, the other a dark almost forest green that looked black as the water flattened it against her head. Both had the same dark brown eyes he’d always swooned over.

“Hey there big boy.” The redhead cooed pursing her painted green lips at him. “My name is Winifred but everybody just calls me Freddy.” She stepped closer to him caressing his face and kissing him full on the lips. She wrapped one leg around his middle, rubbing his cock against her thigh. “This is my sister-“ there was a pause as she nibbled on his earlobe “Katrine.”

“We just wanted to congratulate you on your game.” Katrine spoke this time, crimson stained lips curling into an impish smile. It was her turn to rake green nails lightly down his chest and over her sister’s thigh as she went to her knees. “Mmmm. Ready to celebrate?” Katrine whispered softly. She pushed her Freddy’s thigh up higher and ran her fingers through Ray’s pubes.

“Of course I’m ready ladies.” He grinned devilishly at the girls. His nine-inch rod was almost completely erect now pressing into Freddy’s stomach. Katrine didn’t seem to notice as she started lapping at his balls. She suckled one into her mouth washing it around with her tongue, turning this way and that inside her mouth.

Ray seized Freddy’s shoulder and pulled her against him kissing her deeply. One hand slid down to grip her knee pulling her up onto tiptoe his other hand gripping her ass. She responded with a muffled moan against his lips and grinding against him more. Hot water poured over their bodies wetting their hair into long strands that hung over the girl’s faces while they worked.

Freddy finally broke the kiss and backed away from Ray and got down on her knees next to her sister. “Bet I can take more of him than you can?” She boasted before kissing her sister deeply.

“No you can’t.” Katrine replied before wrapping her lips around Ray’s cock. Big brown eyes gazed up at him as the tip of cock vanished into her lips. She circled around it with her tongue, tipping into his slit for a moment and before tightening her lips and leaving a bright red ring around his cock. Katrine backed away letting Freddy take her turn, and one by one the girl’s left lipstick rings down his shaft until Katrine gagged at the six inch mark.

Ray gasped as the girl’s throat constricted around his member tightening for a moment before the girl backed away. Freddy was quick to take over holding her breath as she worked herself down past her sister’s mark before she choked. Struggling to remain in place tears formed in the redhead’s eyes before she fell back gasping for air.

It was Katrine who smiled devilishly up at him and started licking all over his red and green-banded cock till it glistened with saliva. A deep breath swelled in her chest as she took him back into her throat. Muscled relaxed as she swallowed him, holding back the urge to gag before she touched her nose to his naval his hefty sack resting on her chin.

“Is that so bitch?” Freddy asked her voice suddenly darker. When she grabbed her sister by the hair it was with a clawed leather glove but other girl showed no fright as the steel raked over her forehead. Instead she seemed to be enjoying it even when Freddy started pumping her head up and down over Ray’s shaft fucking him with her open mouth. Spittle frothed around her nose as Katrine struggled to keep breathing during the ordeal.

Ray was beyond noticing the girls beneath him. His eyes were clenched shut while his hands balled into fists and released over and over again. Groans of delight echoed in the shower from his open mouth punctuated with a grunt when he started to cum.

Both hands moved to Katrine’s shoulders to support the weight that his knees wouldn’t. Spurt after spurt oozed into the girl’s mouth seeping out of the corners and streaming down her neck before being washed away. Still Freddy forced her up and down, till Ray’s groans of pleasure became uncomfortable and then pained yelps.

His stomach started to implode as Katrine sucked everything out of him through his cock. Ribs could be seen through his skin, eventually the beating of his heart was visible weakly struggling to keep him alive. “Ray! Ray!” He was faintly aware of his brother shouting as he felt his heart starting to ooze lower and lower in his chest. The pulsing organ was in his stomach now, into the base of his cock where he grabbed it pinching off the flow.

Ray couldn’t hold his heart and he watched as Katrine’s cheeks bulged, expanding as his heart continued to beat. She swallowed it and it was like a snake with a mouse, visibly expanded around its prey.

The last thing she saw was the burnt face of Freddy Krueger looking up at Ray still holding Katrine by the skull. “Guess she really sucked you dry huh?”

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers