A Whisper in My Ear

Story Info
I get one of my fantasies fulfilled by a stranger.
1k words
4.18
41k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood at the bar gazing out at the dancers moving their bodies against each other, I felt a rough whisper in my ear.

"Don't turn around. And don't fight me. And you'll have the best night of your life." His sandpaper growl and his next words raised goosebumps on my flesh. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're gonna scream and beg me for more. Then my buddy's gonna fuck that wet pussy, too."

With that, I felt his body press up against my back, his breath in my ear, and his hand slowly travel up the back of my thigh. His callused fingers quickly dipped inside my (now) sopping wet panties. And I felt, more than heard, a low, mean chuckle.

"Such a little slut, aren't you? Can't wait for two cocks to pound you at once?"

He roughly grabbed my arm - even that sent shivers of anticipation along with the fear rippling across my body - and started to steer me out of the crowded bar. I had yet to see his face, but the sound of his voice had my nipples tightened into hard little buds poking against my dress. I just wanted to turn around and rub my pussy on him as soon as we got out the door of the club, but I didn't get the chance. As soon as I felt the humid night air hit me, I felt another set of rough hands quickly grab me from behind and blindfold me. After the scarf was securely tied, those hands trailed down my neck and sharply grabbed and twisted my nipples through my dress.

I arched backward, trying to get either one of their mouths onto my neck or mouth for some sensory satisfaction.

"Not yet, you hot little bitch. You want it so bad, doncha?" the new voice of the blindfolder sent more chills of longing down my body. They seemed to center and end at my pussy, and I could feel my own wetness running down the inside of my thighs.

Two sets of hands then shoved me roughly into the backseat of a car. One hand jammed roughly into my pussy with two fingers and gave a hard rub. I moaned, and my body arched into a taut bow.

"Please," I whispered. I wasn't sure if I was whispering for them to stop or to continue touching me.

They knew, though.

"You just want me to rub that wet little slit of yours, don't you? You slut. All you can think about is cumming right now."

As one of the men muttered those lines, I wasn't sure who was who anymore, the car started to move. We didn't travel very far, but long enough for my captor who was in the backseat with me to duct tape my wrists behind my back and spend a few minutes roughly caressing every inch of bare flesh on my body. Everytime he would run his hands near my nipples or my pussy, I would try to press myself toward him. Even though I was scared of this situation and these men, my body knew that I had always fantasized about being taken forcefully by several men. And my body was reacting accordingly.

Finally we stopped, and I was dragged out of the car and marched to a door. As I heard the latch click, I hoped the door to a night sexual fulfillment had just opened.

I was pushed roughly toward a bed and pressed down face-first into the mattress. I felt my dress lifted and my panties ripped off me. With a muttered, "Let's get one outta the way," I felt my slick pussy lips parted and the rock-hard head of what seemed to be a monster dick start to enter me. I felt each inch come deeper and deeper into me. I was so turned on by now my pussy must have been gushing. My captor (this was the original man, I think) seemed to be savoring the feeling of entering me, too, as he entered me almost gently.

I felt the head of his cock finally hit bottom, and I moaned. My pussy contracted around him. He felt so good. Just as I was about to start moving, I felt him pull his cock almost completely out and then slam it back into me. There was no more "gently" now as he pounded my pussy from behind, entering me fully and deeply with each thrust. I started to cum almost immediately from the feel of him pounding into me. I was writhing on the bed, moaning, and opened my mouth to scream when I felt another dick enter my body - this time into my mouth.

Now, I love to suck cock. I can cum from just licking my lover's balls and ass and sucking his dick. So for me to have a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy at the same time, the feeling was indescribable. I just kept cumming around the monster dick in my pussy and continued to lick and suck the dick in my mouth. After a few minutes of this, I heard both of my captors groan, and I started to feel the pulsing of first the dick in my mouth and then the one in my pussy.

I just kept squeezing them with my body, feeling jets of cum spurt down my throat as I could feel the loads of cum being shot deep into my pussy.

"Oh, God, baby, you're unbelievable," I heard in a voice that all-of-a-sudden sounded familiar as I felt a warm kiss on my neck and his body collapse on top of me in release.

"Holy shit, dude. This was hot. I can't believe you let me in on this," came the reply.

"You'd better leave now. Wouldn't want her knowing just which one of my buddies' dicks she sucked the hell out of."

I heard the door open and close as realization started to dawn. I was gently rolled over by my "captor" and he lifted my blindfold.

"Hope you don't mind, baby. I just wanted to make one of your fantasies come true," my boyfriend said with a wink.