A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
Early childhood.
3k words
4.43
77.2k
117

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Early Childhood

Kay's life started off badly and continued that way until she was grown and left home. Her parents were always fighting, and there never seemed to be much happiness in their relationship. When she was a little girl, she remembered her dad taking her and her brother, Paul, to a few nice places, but they never went out as a family. Because of the tension between her parents, Kay stayed in her room making up games for herself and trying to keep out of their way.

Things changed for her in junior school. It was then that she discovered she had a rare talent. She was good at baking. Oh, it started off with simple things that children learn to bake at school like biscuits and small cakes, but soon Kay found she was good at other things and would often just make something out of the ingredients that were in her mom's cupboard. She enjoyed experimenting with different things and making up recipes. As she created more recipes, she started compiling a book of them for future reference. Throughout her childhood, she continued experimenting by making things for family, friends and neighbours.

She was so good at baking that she went to college to become a chef. Once she completed college, she became a chef in trainee at one of the top hotel in Surrey. Gradually she worked her way through all the departments of the kitchen.

It was when she worked in the pastry and confectionary department that she decided that it was the department that she liked the best. After a while she began experimenting at work and was soon recognized by the Assistant Head Chef, Richard, for her hidden talents. "Kay, I would like you to select one dessert that you would like to present to the hotel customers," Richard stated.

Kay was so excited. She thought This could be my big break. I have to pick a dessert that will really knock the customers' socks off. After some thought, she decided to make her Hot Chocolate Fudge cake. It was a family favourite which she first made when she was 10, and although that was nearly 11 years ago, her family still loved it.

She carefully made a sample of her Hot Chocolate Fudge cake for Richard. He was astonished with the taste and texture of the cake. It was so good that it was added to the dessert cart and the customers went wild for it. Soon Kay's Hot Chocolate Fudge cake was on restaurant's menu and she became a great pastry chef.

She also had a fantasy of owning a cake business to create special cakes for everyone. In her spare time, she began working to make this fantasy come true. She advertised her beautiful cakes in the local newspaper and soon she had a good client base for her cake business.

Although Kay had a successful career and her own business, she was not happy. She wanted what every young woman wants, to be loved and to have a family, but she never met a man with whom she could fall in love. Since she was a romantic at heart, in spite of the constant fighting between her parents, she wanted to wait to have sex with the man with whom she was in love. Until her Prince Charming came for her, she was content to remain a virgin, no matter how long it took for him to find her.

As she approached her 21st birthday, Kay began feeling rather strange, almost as if she had something inside her that was trying to escape. It was quite unnerving. She also noticed that if she thought about an object really hard she could make it come to her. Other strange things began happening to her. She was late for work one morning and as she finished getting ready in her bedroom, she thought I should really be in the car by now. Then suddenly she was in her car without recalling how she got there.

She seemed to do things much faster than she used to and she could walk extremely faster for great distances without getting out of breath. She called what she was doing walking because it required very little effort from her at all. She was always good in track and field, but now she did those same exercises with little or no effort. In fact, what she considered running then was a moderate pace now. All of these new abilities were starting to scare her.

She was at work thinking about all of the things that she could do when she began feeling really confused. The more she tried to come to grips with her new abilities, the more confused she became. With the increased levels of confusion, she became extremely tense, so she decided to take a break and go for a walk in the local park.

She liked walking in the park. It was her place to stroll or sit and think, as she did often. After walking for a while, she decided to sit on a bench to ponder her problem. When out of nowhere, a man she had never seen before appeared and sat next to her. He placed a briefcase in his lap and began writing on a paper of paper which he laid on top of it. He is sooo handsome, she thought.

She studied him discreetly for a while. He was tall, about 6 feet 4 inches she guessed, with long, black, wavy hair tied back with a leather band and the cutest face she had ever seen. Without warning, he stopped writing and looked directly at her. He had brilliant green eyes. He noticed her looking at him and smiled. They began to pass the time of day.

"What's your name?" he asked.

She said, "Karen, but everyone calls me Kay. What's your name?"

He said, "Bradley, but please call me, Brad."

-------------

Bradley

Bradley noticed the young women sitting on the bench lost in thought as he searched for somewhere quiet to write down his thoughts. He was going to continue to the next available bench, but something drew him to her, so he sat next to her.

She smelled of sugar and chocolate to him. As he thought about what drew him to her, he decided it was her smell. She had long, waist-length, golden, brown hair which seemed to glint in the afternoon sun. Her eyes were an almost, dazzling blue. She had a pretty face but was slightly overweight. More of her to love he thought, then wondered Where did that come from?

They exchanged pleasantries to pass the time of day. He asked her name and she asked his name. She told him she worked as a chef in the White Cat Hotel and liked experimenting with different ingredients to see how it would turn out.

Time was getting on and he had to be at a pack meeting, so he reluctantly said goodbye and walked away. As he was walking away, he thought it strange that he had never noticed her at the White Cat Hotel before, as it was run by were cats. He wondered if she knew what her bosses were.

--------------

Kay

Kay was amazed. She usually did not talk to strangers in the park, as you cannot be too careful these days. But it was if she was drawn to him. She even told him where she worked, which she had never done before. Only a few of her close friends knew where she worked. It was safer that way.

She found out quite by accident, while she was in high school, that she was different from other people and tried to hide her differences. She did not think that she was a regular person but didn't really know what she was. She was strong and did not take long to heal when injured. Her ears and eyes were more sensitive than other people's.

She knew her father had some of the strange talents that she noticed in herself, but nothing was ever said at home to her. With both her parents now gone there was no one to ask.

She chuckled to herself while walking back to work as she remembered telling Brad about her experiments with ingredients. That was something else she never talked about with strangers.

All through the afternoon while working, she could not get Brad off her mind. She wondered what it was about him that attracted her so. It was like they had this invisible bond somehow.

Very strange she thought.

-------------

Bradley

Bradley arrived at his office but could not seem to stop thinking about the girl, Kay, he had met in the Park. Jason, his second in command, entered his office and seeing he was thinking about something intently, cleared his throat to get his attention. There was a pack meeting that night because the elders were concerned about the recent crimes involving a number of the hotels in the area.

"Jason, can you check on the staff at the White Cat Hotel, especially the kitchen staff?" Bradley said.

"Okay, but can I ask why?" Jason said.

Bradley said, "I want some information about one of their chefs. She said that everyone calls her, Kay."

Jason asked, "Do you know her last name?"

Bradley answered, "No, but she works in the confectionary side of the kitchen."

"Okay," Jason said, "I'll get the information you want."

Jason left and Bradley sat in his chair pondering how he could find out more about Kay. He finally decided to ring Nigel and Linda, who owned the White Cat Hotel, and ask them about Kay. He had known Nigel a while, since they went to college together. He and Nigel were both were cats, although from different groups, and they got on extremely well.

Bradley often went the White Cat Hotel for area meetings as he was in command of the whole of the Surrey area as well as being Alpha of the Black Wolf pack. It was strange that he was Alpha of the Black Wolf pack, considering he was half cat and half wolf. He related more to his wolf half and his animal was a black wolf.

He phoned Nigel, "I was wondering if you can make time to see me tomorrow." As the phone rang, he decided it would be better to ask the questions he wanted to ask about Kay in person.

Nigel said, "Sure, why don't you stop by at lunch."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at your hotel for lunch, later," Bradley happily agreed.

Presently, Jason came back with a little information on Kay, "Alpha, Her name is Karen Angelica Potter or Kay as you refer to her. She is 20 years old. Kay has been living in Surrey since leaving her home town of Birmingham over 2 years ago. She has a small cottage by the river called "Riverbank" cottage and she lives there alone. Both her parents are dead and she has no siblings. I'll do a more thorough check and get back to you later." Jason was curious and asked, "Bradley, what's so special about this young woman?"

Bradley said, "I think that I have found my mate, but I'll need to get to know her better to be sure." There's something strange about her, he thought, I can't put my finger on it, but something feels odd.

That night Bradley and Jason went to the pack meeting and discovered that there was a pack of rogue wolves which would have to be dealt with quickly. Bradley organized a group of men to locate and capture the rogues.

When he left the meeting, Bradley went to bed with a smile on his face realizing that tomorrow he was going to the White Cat Hotel to have lunch with Nigel and hopefully to have most of his questions answered about Kay.

-----------------------------

Kay

When Kay finished for the day she went to see Linda to confirm that the Anniversary of the opening of the Hotel was in 3 weeks. They would celebrate 100th year Anniversary of the White Cat hotel. Linda had asked Kay to make a special dessert for that day and Kay wanted to make sure that she still had plenty of time to create it.

"Linda, the Anniversary is in three weeks, right?" asked Kay.

"It sure is," answered Linda. "Is there a problem?"

"No. I just want to make sure that I stay on top of my time schedule," Kay answered with a smile. She had always liked Linda and got on well with both Linda and Nigel. Nigel was on the phone while she talked to Linda. He was laughing and joking with the person on the other end of the line.

After getting her answer, Kay continued to her car and went home. She loved her cottage by the river. It was hers. She had bought it after her mom and dad died 2 years ago when she decided she needed a change from where she grew up, Birmingham City.

Kay's cottage was larger than what most people expected it to be because she added an extension for her extremely large kitchen. This was where she did her experiments and worked on special cakes for people who ordered them off the internet site she set up a few months ago. She got out the car, picked up the grocery bags from her earlier shopping trip and unlocked the front door.

In the front yard, Kay had a garden that contained a variety of flowers and herbs. She had a patch for the special flowers as she called them, flowers that her mom had grown. She kept cuttings of them and grew them in the greenhouse until she planted them here. There were 4 varieties of Dahlia's and 2 varieties of Roses as well as Sedum which Kay had grown from seed.

Inside the cottage, Kay had an open-plan living room on one side. It was covered from floor to ceiling with bookshelves containing her cookbooks and the romantic novels that she loved. Kay was not one for watching television. Although there was a 52 inch flat screen TV mounted on the living room wall, it was very rare she had it on. She had a soft, leather, three-piece living room set in cream and a coffee table and matching occasional table made of marble with glass tops.

The cottage contained a formal dining room and a study as she did a lot of paperwork for her home business as well as for her job.

The cottage had 4 bedrooms but she had uses for all of them. Her main bedroom housed a king-sized canapé four poster bed with a quilt cover of a white tiger on it. All around her bedroom were shelves of white tigers. She collected white tiger statues.

She also collected teddy bears and another bedroom held this collection, nearly 3,500 bears, on the walls, hanging from the ceiling, on shelves and on the floor. It could be called a bit barmy, but Kay loved them and was always looking for new ones. You could call them her children.

Another bedroom was used to store her junk, things she had not found a place for but could not bear to part with. The last room held her sewing gear as she did a lot of sewing to unwind.

Kay went into the kitchen, put the groceries away, made herself a cup of coffee and went to check her email. There were a few orders for birthday cakes, and there was a message from her friend, Sonia, back in Birmingham.

Kay sat and thought about Sonia. She missed her sometimes, especially in the evenings. Sonia had been a close friend, and they would often have a girls' night watching a film together or experimenting with different recipes and pinching ideas off one another.

Kay answered Sonia's email and went to the kitchen to warm her dinner, which she cooked the previous day. She was having spaghetti bolognaise with grated cheese on top tonight. She poured herself some orange juice, turned on the classical radio channel and pondered her day.

She was still thinking about Brad as she got ready for bed. She wondered what he looked like without his clothes on, would he be muscle bound or not. She wondered whether he had a big cock that he could pound into her and make her into a woman.

Having thoughts of Brad pounding her pussy, made Kay horny, so she got her rabbit vibrator out and started running it down her body. She circled her nipples and navel with it. Its vibrations caused her nipples to get very hard. She went lower with it and circled her vagina with it. She was getting very wet as she inserted the vibrator into her pussy. She imagined it was Brad's cock and started pumping it her pussy hard while her other hand was playing with her clit and massaging it. She was soaked and soon came hard. She went to the bathroom to clean up. She could not believe how hard she came just thinking about Brad, and she wondered if she would ever have the courage or the opportunity to have sex with him. With that thought, Kay went to sleep.

The next day she got up early put on jeans and a t-shirt with a picture of a white cat, slid her feet into a pair of white trainers and went for a run to the village to get the morning paper. On the way home she had a strange feeling, her skin felt like it was rippling. She looked at her hands and could see her bones moving underneath her skin.

Kay ran home not realizing that she was running really fast. She was running about 40 miles an hour. Luckily for Kay she didn't see anyone on the way home.

She made it into the house still feeling strange. She took a shower, changed into a pretty thin lilac dress and sandals, went out the house, locked the door and got in her car to drive to work.

To be Continued.

------------------------------------------------

This Chapter has now been edited by Sexydream and I am resubmitting it. I hope people will make a comment on it and send me feedback.