A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 09

Story Info
Kay's 21st Birthday.
14.8k words
4.66
31.5k
22

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I know I promised I'd would put this chapter online before Christmas but, Iand my editor wanted to make sure it flowed right before posting it. Thanks to my editor for all her help without her this chapter would have been in a right state.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and hopefully you will forgive me for keeping you waiting.

Thanks from Bearmad.

Kay awoke nice and warm wrapped in Brad's arms. She laid there with her eyes closed enjoying the feeling.

It's so nice to have Brad's arms around me. I missed this so much when I was burning up. I didn't know how much I still needed the physical contact with someone. I thought that Norman and Helen and killed that desire in me, she thought.

When she opened her eyes, Brad was staring at her. "You've been watching me sleep?" she asked.

"I like watching you sleep, beautiful," he replied. "Happy Birthday honey, I've a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Kay asked with growing anticipation.

"Close your eyes and no peeking," Brad said with a smile.

Giggling, Kay closed her eyes and felt the bed move as Brad got up to get her present.

"Sit up honey, but keep your eyes closed," he said.

Kay sat up wondering what her surprise was.

I wonder if it's a ring, she thought wishfully. I know that weres don't get married, but I've wanted to get married all of my life.

Suddenly, she felt a large, heavy box placed on the bed beside her. She knew it was large and heavy, by the way the bed dipped.

Oh well, I know this isn't a ring. It's way too heavy to be a ring, she thought. It doesn't matter what it is. I know I'll love it, because Brad gave it to me. I wonder when he had time to shop for a gift for me with all of the craziness that has been happening around here lately.

"Open your eyes honey," Brad said.

Kay opened her eyes. Sitting on the bed was a very large box with an envelope attached to its side. "Can I open it now?" she asked.

"Of course silly," replied Brad.

I really hope that she likes what I got for her, he thought anxiously. I wanted to get her something unique that would remind her of us. I've never been one for sentimental, mushy stuff, so I'm not sure if this is a present she will like or not. Oh well, I guess I'll find out in a minute.

Kay pulled the envelope off the box and opened it. There was a card inside. On the front of the card was a picture of a large teddy on a garden chair relaxing, surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. Inside, Brad had drawn a heart with a key and wrote 'Happy Birthday Kay. Here's the key to my heart.'

Tears began to well up in Kay's eyes as she turned to Brad. She hugged him, kissed him, and told him, "I'll always treasure the key to your heart, and I promise to never do anything willingly to harm your heart," she said. She took a shaky breath and continued, "You've had the key to my heart since the first time you held me in your arms."

He held her tenderly for a few moments. He took a deep breath and sighed thinking.

My beast is only completely at peace surrounded by her scent. Before I met Kay, it seemed that my beast was constantly on edge, ready to spring at any moment.

"Open your present, darling," he said.

The box was wrapped in gold paper and had a large white ribbon on it. Kay pulled the ribbon carefully and then slid her finger under the paper to remove it. The paper concealed a white box with a lid that was about 6 feet wide and 2 feet tall. It was a larger version of a hat box she remembered seeing in Helen's closet during a time when Helen was being nice to her. She removed the lid and looked inside.

At first, all she could see inside the box was packing peanuts. She gave Brad a puzzled look and he said smiling, "You are going to have to remove some of the peanuts to get to your gift. I promise you that I did not buy you a box full of packing peanuts."

As she removed some of the peanuts, she saw an object covered in white paper. Removing the object from the box with Brad's help, she thought,

I wonder what he got me. I'm so excited.

She started removing the paper from the object and , "Oh my God."

"Do you like it? I had it specially made for you," Brad asked hesitantly.

The white paper revealed a statue of a white tiger without stripes and a big black wolf lying side by side. The white tiger had its head on the back of the black wolf. The statue was 1 ½ feet tall and 5 ½ feet wide. The detail work was beautiful. Kay could not stop touching it. Kay loved it and knew that the statue represented her and Brad.

After holding and stroking the statue for a while, Kay placed it on the dressing table and climbed into the bed with Brad to give him a big hug and kiss. "I love my present. Thank you so much," she said, her eyes shining with tears.

"I wanted to get you something special. I thought a lot about what to get you, and I decided that I want to get you something to remind you of our love every time you saw it. I couldn't find a black wolf cuddly toy, and though I found plenty of tigers, they all had stripes. I was getting frustrated, so I asked a friend to do this statue for me. Do you really like it?" Brad asked a little hesitantly.

"I absolutely adore it. Thank you so much," Kay said snuggling up to Brad.

Now that Brad was no longer worried about her liking his gift, he thought

She's so beautiful. I can't believe how happy I am and that she is truly mine.

As he thought about his love for her, he began caressing her face, neck and shoulder. Gradually, he placed soft kisses on her ear, then her eyes, her cheeks and finally her lips. Slowly, Brad lowered her onto her back in bed and was just about beginning some serious making out when there was a loud noise outside.

Kay and Brad sprang apart, jumped out of bed and pulled on dressing gowns. Brad said, "What on earth was that? It sounded like a bomb exploded."

They went to the window to determine what the sound was. Brad didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so he turned to Kay with a questioning look only to have her shrug her shoulders, as if to say I don't know.

Brad sat on the side of the bed, placed his arm around Kay, pulled her in his lap, buried his nose in the side of her neck and thought,

I have a feeling I am going to have to deal with some problems, so I better get a good whiff of her scent to keep my beast calm.

After a few minutes, Bradley thought, Jason, what's going on? It sounded as though a bomb went off.

Jason answered warily, You'd better come outside.

Why? What's up? What's happened? asked Bradley.

The twins are fighting, Jason said excited.

Oh God! You better wake John and Henry, and I'll be there in a minute, thought Bradley. Was that the bang we heard?

Yes, but you've got to come down here and see what's going on to believe it, Jason answered more calmly.

Bradley thought Ok, be down in a minute.Brad sat up and said, "Sorry honey, we'll have to finish this later. We better get dressed and get downstairs."

"What's happening?" Kay asked.

"Well, it seems the twins are fighting and making enough noises to wake the dead," Brad answered.

Kay ran into the closet to find something to put on, "Oh God, Paul told me one blew up the other's shed not long ago. We better get down there before they destroy the compound." They dressed quickly and went downstairs.

When they got to the kitchen, Charlie was laughing his head off. "What on earth's the matter with you?" Bradley asked.

"You've got to go outside. You won't believe it unless you see what those two are doing to each other," Charlie said laughing with tears running down his face.

Kay and Bradley went outside. They could hear a lot of cheering, screaming and shouting coming from the compound. There were people standing everywhere watching the twins fighting.

When the pack noticed that their Alpha was present, they stepped back and allowed Kay and Bradley to proceeded to the front of the crowd. Once they were at the front, Kay could not believe what she saw. The twins looked a mess. Jessica was covered in something that looked like porridge and Charlotte was covered in some kind of sticky stuff that smelt like syrup. When Kay saw the twins, her mouth fell open, and she couldn't get it to close for the life of her.

Jason spotted them and came over to stand next to them. "What got this started?" Bradley asked.

"Well, from what I can make out. Charlotte tried to make some porridge this morning very early before Charlie got up and put salt in Jessica's porridge instead of sugar," Jason said with a grin.

"Yeah well, you can have it either way, so they tell me," Bradley said puzzled at why this would make two grown women act like children.

Jason said, "Yes, but Charlotte was getting her own back for Jessica blowing up her shed. You see, she put in more salt than was necessary, and it made Jessica sick. Jessica was so angry that she threw the rest of porridge in the bowl at Charlotte and walked outside. Then Charlotte got angry because Jessica threw the bowl of porridge at her and made the whole pot of porridge appear out of thin air, which she promptly poured on Jessica. Not to be out done, Jessica made bath of syrup appear and poured it all over Charlotte. Now they're fighting, and it looks like girl's mud wrestling.

"You were worried about the pack feeling the tension. Well, believe me this has done wonders for stress relief," Jason said with a chuckle. "What're you going to do with them?"

"Where do you keep the hose?" asked Kay.

"You can't hose them," Bradley said with astonishment.

"Why not, it will stop them arguing and fighting, I bet yah," Kay stated with determination.

At that moment, John and Henry joined them. "Oh God, not again," said Henry, "What stirred them up this time?" So, Jason explained to John and Henry how it started.

The twins were getting really rough, now. Jessica threw Charlotte over her shoulders and she landed with a loud thud on her bum.

"You will pay for that!" Charlotte shouted.

Charlotte got up and charged head first into Jessica's stomach sending Jessica flying. Once Jessica was down, Charlotte sat on her and pulled her arms behind her back. Although she was in pain, Jessica did not concede, but started kicking her legs and bucking trying to get loose. Eventually Jessica managed to get Charlotte off her back. They were both covered in bruises, cuts and scrapes, not mention porridge and syrup. They were truly a site and things did not appear to be getting any better.

Kay had seen enough, so she went into the kitchen and asked, "Charlie, where do you keep the hose?"

"In the cupboard by the back door," he answered as he turned to look at her. "What do you want with the hose?"

"You'll see. I've had enough of them fighting. It reminds me too much of when I was little," replied Kay.

With that, Kay went to the cupboard, fetched the hose and brought it back into the kitchen to connect it to the kitchen tap.

Charlie asked again, "What are you going to do with that?"

"Attach the hose, turn the water on and come outside and I'll show you," Kay answered.

Charlie attached the hose, turned the water on full throttle and went outside.

Kay returned to where the twins were fighting and pointed the hose at the fighting women. By this time both their clothes were torn and both were bleeding. She sprayed them both thoroughly and shouted, "STOP IT NOW!!!" Everyone stopped screaming and cheering and turned to Kay. They could not believe what she had done.

The twins, stopped fighting and stood there, looking like drowned rats, starring at her. "Why did you do that?" they both asked.

"It's my birthday today and I won't have any fighting," Kay stated through gritted teeth. The twins' mouths dropped open, but neither of them said a word. Kay dropped the hose, went back inside, turned the water off and sat at the kitchen table with arms folded in a huff.

Later, Charlie, Bradley, John, Jason and Henry came in laughing their heads off and sat down. After a few minutes, Charlie went to start coffee and get breakfast ready.

"What are they doing now?" Kay asked while still pouting.

She thought I really hope that Brad and my dad aren't mad at me.

"Well, Eric and Travis each have a girl wrapped up in blanket and are taking them to Nathan to get their wounds cleaned up," said Bradley as he tried not to laugh.

"I think they were kind of shocked to get sprayed with the hose," John said with a grin.

"It was all I could think of at the time," replied Kay with a sheepish smile.

"Remind me not to get you angry then Kay," Henry said.

"Whys that Uncle Henry?" asked Kay.

"Well, I'm not keen on getting sprayed with a hose," Henry answered, while laughing making everyone else start to laugh.

Charlie placed a cup of coffee in front of Kay along with a card and a present.

"Thank you, Charlie," Kay said. She opened the card, first. On it was a teddy with a heart shaped cushion on his belly that read 'Happy Birthday'. The present was a teddy in a chef's uniform. Kay stood up, gave Charlie a kiss on his cheek and thanked him again.

Charlie blushed a bit and said, "You're welcome, Kay."

"Where's Mom and Paul," she asked.

"They should be back soon they went out early this morning to collect something," her dad said mysteriously.

"Oh," Kay said a little disappointed.

She thought Ihope they'll be back soon. Paul and I always spend our birthdays together. I was also really hoping to spend some time with her mom. After all these years with Helen as a mom, it'll be nice to have a real mother in my life.

"What do you want for breakfast, Kay?" asked Charlie.

"Can I have a bacon sandwich? I feel like a change from the cereal and toast that I normally have," Kay answered.

"Yeah sure, you can have anything you want," replied Charlie.

Kay replied laughing, "Awe, is that a promise?"

Charlie chuckled shaking his head, "Does everyone else want a full breakfast, as usual?"

"Yes," they said simultaneously and Kay laughed again.

They all just began tucking into their breakfasts when Jessica and Charlotte appeared. The twins were very subdued as they sat at the table and said, "We're so sorry for fighting everyone and we really feel bad for fighting on your birthday, Kay." Everyone accepted their apology and continued eating.

The twins seemed none the worse for their fight, apart from a few cuts and bruises. Both requested a bacon sandwich and returned to their rooms once they were finished.

When Kay finished eating, she began wondering around the mansion. She felt strange almost like something was missing, but she couldn't determine what it could be.

It's my birthday today, she thought, and I'm supposed to receive full access to these powers that everyone says that I have. But, I don't even know what that means.

She was not paying any attention to where she was going as she walked and thought. When she noticed her surroundings, she was in a large sitting room. Well, she presumed it was a sitting room, but no one was in it for her to ask.

The sitting room contained six large black leather sofas, two marble coffee tables and nice, thick, red pile carpet. A 52" Flat screen HDTV was on the wall opposite the sofas with some cushions scattered on the floor in front on it. There were two crystal and brass chandeliers providing muted lighting. The wall to the right of the sofas contained a huge marble and stone fireplace with a built-in bookcase on each side filled with books. The room was very big but was decorated so elegantly that it had a calming effect on her, so she curled up on one of the sofas, turned on the TV and wrapped herself in the beautiful wolf Afghan on the back of the sofa.

When Bradley finished his breakfast, he popped into his office to make a few calls and sort out some business. He was about to call the interrogation suite when John knocked on the door and peeked in.

"Hi, John, come on in. Just give me a moment to make this call, ok," Bradley said with a smile. John entered the room, took a seat and waited for Bradley to finish his call.

Bradley said, "How are you doing, Riley? Have you had any success in getting information from Johnson?"

"No, he won't answer any of our questions no matter what we do," answered Riley with a frustrated sigh. "All we get from him is he will be killed if he opens his mouth."

"Hang on a bit," Bradley said placing his hand over the phone. "John, do you think you can do a mind sweep on Johnson and get the information we need? My men aren't having any luck getting him to answer our questions."

"Yeah, I'd be happy to do that," replied John.

"Riley, I have someone here that can help get the information from Johnson. I'll send him to you this afternoon about 2 pm, ok?" Bradley said after removing his hand from over the phone.

"Okay, but who is it?" asked Riley.

"His name's John and he's my mate's father," answered Bradley.

"Your mate, you finally found a girl to take you on, have you?" questioned Riley laughing.

"Yeah, her name's Kay. You've seen her before, when we rescued her brother," Bradley replied.

"Oh yeah, she's cute," Riley said.

"Hands off, she's mine," Bradley said only half joking.

"Now don't get your knickers in a twist. You know that I'm gay. Women don't turn me on, but she IS cute," Riley stated emphatically.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Well anyway, John will be over with Travis at 2 pm today," Bradley said. "Keep me posted on any new developments."

"I understand, Bradley," Riley said and ended the call.

"Well," Bradley said, "that's set. Travis will take you to the interrogation suite at 2 pm to do the mine sweep. Do you think it will work?"

"Definitely, there aren't many people who can stand a mind sweep, at least not from someone with my mind reading abilities," answered John. "Anyway, the reason I'm here is to ask is there somewhere we can use to teach Kay how to use her powers?" John got to the point of his visit.

"Well, there are a few rooms in the basement that you might be able to use," Bradley said after a little thought. "We have a gym there with two separate halls. One is used for ball games like basketball and squash, but the other is used for training purposes. We have to train the youngsters to fight, so the floor is covered in glued down rubber protection mats."

"I think the training room is just what we'll need. Do you think we can use that tomorrow?" John said.

"Yes, I'll have Jason post a notice that the training room isn't available tomorrow morning. That should give you some time without spectators," Bradley stated. "Are you only going to need the gym for one day?" Bradley asked.

"No I think we better plan for two days," answered John. "We'd better go find Kay. She looked a little down the last time I saw her."

Sarah discovered Kay in the sitting room and joined her stating, "I see you found the great common room. There is another common room on the first floor which the lower ranks use. This one was mainly used for greeting guests and so on."

Kay asked, "So is it okay that I'm in here, or is there another sitting room that I am supposed to use?"

Sarah said, "Oh sure, its fine. You can use this room anytime that you want, especially if you feel like company."

Brad used their bond to locate Kay. He entered the room, joined Kay on the sofa, placed his arm round her and asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing really I'm fine," answered Kay.

Brad looked at her really hard and said, "You look sad and I can feel your emotions through our bond. Tell me, what's the matter?"

"Well, if you must know, I'm a little nervous about these powers I received today, practising them scares me to death. I know I can move things if I want to. But according to Paul when my parents finish with me, I'll be able to do things just by asserting my will on things. It's hard to envision that," Kay confessed.