A Whole Lotta Firsts

Story Info
First meeting leads to many new experiences.
929 words
3.03
42.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been talking to this girl online for a few months when I decided that I was really attracted to her. Not only her physical description which is pretty amazing but her total personality.

Cute, witty, vivacious, and very sensual this girl was the most amazing thing to happen to me in a long time. I had always been curious as to what it would be like to make love to a female but all the fantasies in the world could not compete with the night that I met up with the most amazing girl in the world.

It's funny how it all started. I look back at it and laugh and cry all at the same time. An acquaintance of mine was always telling me about this "girl" of hers ... how hot she was and how great she was and knowing my "friend" and her vivid imagination, I didn't believe her so I asked to meet this "friend" for myself ... I had to see with my own eyes that a girl as hot as Minnie was supposed to be could actually be attracted to Jenn.

Well, I guess I met her alright and their talk made my stomach turn to say the least. They were all lovey dovey and "sexy" when they were together. Of course they met through work and lived about six hours apart so their "together time" was done via the internet. Webcams and microphones and long distance phone calls.

Well, when I was online if there was no one else to talk to I would talk to Minnie. She was fun to talk to and we had a lot in common. Before long, I felt an attraction to her myself and felt rotten because I couldn't come between Minnie and Jenn so... I kept it to myself

One evening, Minnie and Jenn and I were in a three way chat and they got into a disagreement. Minnie told Jenn that she was attracted to ME! Well I couldn't believe my luck. I felt pretty good about it all.... but being the kind person that I am I told Min that I couldn't do that to Jenn and she totally agreed with me. Weeks later, I found out that it was all a joke and felt like a heel. I almost didn't talk to either of them for quite a while.

But things settled and we talked again.

The more we talked and became comfortable with one another we flirted and talked more and more. We even began having phone conversations of our own.

Several weeks and I was freely having cyber sex with this girl, peep shows on cam, phone sex and it was amazing!

We talked about what our first meeting would be like and we both said that it would probably be a simple evening of laughing and joking and maybe a kiss or two and definitely cuddling.

Well, things being touchy at home I decided to go on a "road trip" .... packed a bag and hopped on a bus for a nine hour drive to visit her. It was so awkward at first. I was so shy. then she took me into her room (she lives with two roommates) and presented me with a rose... I thought it was so sweet and I gave her a hug... first step over I thought to myself and we proceeded to go to a movie together.

At the movie, a kids movie haha... we held hands and caressed each other's legs. I thought... hmmm this is different. I kinda like it. Before long I had her almost to climax in the middle of a children's movie in the middle of a theater.... she made me stop so that no one would notice that she was on the brink of orgasm. Eventually, it was like we had known each other forever and I thought...well that's the end of that ... thought I had had my fun for the night but the night was just beginning and we hadn't even kissed yet.

Back at the apartment, I was exhausted, we got ready for bed and curled up in bed to watch TV. I didn't think anything else would happen but I was in for a pleasant surprise. I curled up in her arms and almost fell asleep it was amazing the love I could feel between us.

her feet were cold and I proceeded to warm them for her... rubbing them with my own feet and my hand rubbing her leg... she was rubbing my back with her hand and cuddling and holding me close... my hand went further up her leg and after a few minutes of self doubt, I let it slide up to where it was warmest... a low moan told me that it was all good and that I could proceed.

the first time we made love it was all about the orgasm.... I didn't even kiss her... I rubbed her and caressed her until she came all over my hand.... I didn't use my mouth anywhere but on her neck and hands. after the explosion, and an explosion it was, she reached down to me and kissed me and it was the most amazing kiss I have ever had

Before the night was over, I had tasted every inch of her body and knew it like the back of my hand.

We aren't together now but I will always remember her

Our first meeting, first date, first time, and first lesbian experience all in one night