A Whole New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and kissed her hair, "I've heard that a time or two. Is it okay? Does it hurt at all?"

She wiggled a little, and tried to bear down more on him, which caused a deep growl from his lips, "No, it doesn't hurt. It feels fucking amazing." She reached down and stroked him where their bodies met, and rocked her hips in protest to his stillness, "More. Please give me more, Mr. Jacobsen."

He chuckled again, and he very slowly and gently started moving inside of her, while he whispered against her ear "Maybe you should call me Ben."

Her head was back again, and her breathing was already littered with little gasps, every time he fully buried himself in her again. She was trying to pick up the pace, but he grabbed her hips and forced her to let him maintain control. "I don't know" she said, more seductively than someone of her inexperience should know how, "I kind of like calling you Mr. Jacobsen. It makes it feel naughtier." She looked back at him, "Is that weird?"

He laughed heartily, "There's nothing weird about doing what makes you feel good, and there is sure as fuck nothing wrong with wanting to feel a little naughty." He sped the pace up again, but was still careful to keep his thrusts from being too forceful, though it was getting harder to keep himself in check, "Jesus your pussy is so fucking wet. It feels amazing."

She arched into him and wrapped one hip back across his. "Yes it does." She moaned loudly as he tried a few harder thrusts, testing her resistance, making sure she could take it. "Oh yes, yes, please like that." She reached behind her and pulled his face in for another kiss, "Hard like that. Fuck that feels so good."

He indulged her, still careful but making his thrusts deeper and sharper. She started making new sounds, writhing against his body like there was something wrong. He worried he was hurting her now and tried to slow down, but she whimpered, "No, please, don't stop. I can feel it, it's like I want to cum so bad but it's hovering out of reach. Help me, please. I want to cum again so bad, I want to cum on your cock."

He wrapped his arms around her tighter and started to move faster and harder, moaning with his own aching need between his words, "Sometimes it takes more than just a cock slamming into you. You need to be stimulated in other ways, like stroking your clit and all the outer bits while you're being fucked. Go on, explore a bit."

Her voice was intense but self-conscious again, "Maybe you should, you know what you're doing."

He moaned as a particular thrust made sweat break out on his forehead. He was trying to go slow, but she was exquisitely tight and he was really worried he couldn't maintain his erection if he let himself cum right now, "Baby, no one knows better than you, what feels good. If you're close and can't get there, you're the most likely person to get yourself off. Just let your fingers explore – and if it feels good, keep it up."

He picked up the pace and force of his thrusts again, and she nearly screamed in pleasure. "Oh yes, like that, yes." Almost without thinking her hand went down to her pussy. She started stroking all through her folds and nooks, looking for what she needed. Finally her hand settled in a spot to the side of her hooded clit, and he felt her pick up the pace and start frantically fucking him back.

"That's it darling." He tried to maintain a steady, hard and deep rhythm she could match with her fingers, and then he growled in her ear, "Make yourself cum. Cum for me. Cum all over me."

He wasn't sure if she consciously heard him, but it got through somewhere, because her every movement became a fevered pace. She was meeting his every thrust while fingering herself frantically for a few moments, until he felt the pulses start radiating through her pussy. "Yes, oh my god, yes. Don't stop, fuck me!" She screamed and arched her body, as the orgasm rippled through her body and she gasped with each wave. But he didn't stop. Instead of letting her settle from this orgasm he just kept fucking her, making his strokes even more forceful and fierce. He was aching to cum, but he was determined to get at least one more orgasm out of her before they were done.

She was barely paying any attention, still riding the waves of the last orgasm, when he reached into the night stand drawer, pulled out a black box, tossed it on the bed next to him and reached in to get something. When his hand came around her body again, he had something in his hand. A small vibrator, like none she'd ever seen. It was clear silicone, basically a small narrow shaft – not any thicker than her pinkie finger – with slightly thicker sections every inch or so. The only reason she even realized it was a vibrator, is because she could see the little motor nestled in the base, through the transparent material.

She barely had time to wonder what he was going to do, when he had turned it on and was slipping it carefully inside of her pussy, along his still embedded cock. She nearly came off the bed, the sudden sensation of the vibration meeting his thrusting. "What... What is... What are you doing?"

"Relax, I'm just getting it ready." He whispered in her ear, as he pulled the now very wet toy of her pussy and it then disappeared behind her. He slipped two fingers down to where their bodies met, and started playing with her clit himself while he fucked her, once again driving her into a place of near mania, where she couldn't focus on anything but what he was doing to her.

When she felt the small vibrator start slowly encircling her anus, she didn't have time to be surprised or shocked, because it feel so good. "Fuck, what the... Oh my god... That feels, oh, more, please, god yes – play with my ass, please, more. Fuck!"

He gasped into her ear, because what he was doing to her ass was making her pelvic floor tense and she was suddenly insanely tight. He almost couldn't focus himself. But he recovered as he adjusted to the new pressure on his nearly exploding cock, and he slipped just the tip of the vibrator into her asshole. "If it hurts, even a little bit. Tell me and I'll stop. Okay. Slow and gentle, just let it happen."

He noticed that while her pussy was still getting tighter, her anus had relaxed a little, and he carefully pushed the small toy further in, so just about an inch and one nub were inside of her. He started stroking just that much in and out of her, sometimes testing by going just a tiny bit deeper, to time with a very deep thrust of his cock. He was so focused on being careful and gentle, he didn't realize just how insane the combination of sensations was driving her, until she had placed her hand over his and was basically stroking herself with his fingers.

Her sounds turned animalistic now, and she growled with every thrust of his cock and the toy. And he lost any conscious thought or self-control he'd been maintaining. He didn't try to explore further, he just kept using the vibrator at its current depth, grabbed a hold of her hips with his other hand, and fucked her like his life depended.

He couldn't really say when she came, how many times she came, or at what point his own orgasm took over. For what felt like eons, they just kept going, fucking like two wild beasts desperate for climax. Him pounding his cock – almost too forcefully now – into her pussy while sliding the vibrator in and out of her ass, her hand going back and forth between stroking her clit and stroking his cock where it entered her. And finally they crashed, screaming out mind-blowing orgasms as they clung to each other's bodies, writhing at each other instinctively, lost in the sea of blind ecstasy.

They stayed in exactly the same position, as the pulsing finally started to slow in their bodies, clinging to each other – his cock and the vibrator still inside of her, though at some point he had turned the latter off. Every so often she would twitch or spasm, a delicious after-shock that would send little ripples of pleasure through both of their bodies. They sat in quiet silence for a while, until he suddenly chuckled against her hair.

"What's so funny?" she queried, a little too self-consciously for someone who a few moments ago was fucking him like she'd spent a lifetime giving and taking pleasure.

"Nothing, it just occurred to me that Jackie is going to be so pissed at her sister, when she finds out what she missed."

She almost tried to pull away but he held her tight, "You're going to tell her?! Wait, what? What do you mean?"

He kissed the side of her neck and made his grip firmer but very intimate and affectionate. "I mean, that Jackie would've loved to have been in on this. Especially knowing you had your first g-spot orgasm, your first squirting experience and first anal play. She's going to be super annoyed she missed out on all the fun."

Amanda was shocked, but didn't try to pull away any more. Instead she nestled in closer and pulled his arms tighter around her shoulders, "So you two are like, swingers?"

He laughed again, "It's not like we belong to a club, or go to orgies. Well we've done that a couple of times – it was fun, but mostly it's just too many bodies. It starts to feel like you're spending more time fucking body parts than people. We tend to prefer either one-on-one – with each other or someone else – or having a having a third in with us."

Amanda had a timid and curious smile on her face as she asked, "So Jackie likes girls too?"

"Oh Jackie likes everything and everyone. I think Jackie would genuinely fuck a horse if it could offer consent. But we don't only play with other women."

His hands started roaming more around her body, and she noticed that inside of her, he was growing hard again. She reminded herself to ask him later, how he could be getting ready again so fast, when her ex-boyfriend couldn't get hard again for hours after he'd cum. But she was too curious about the current conversation. "So you also like men?"

He started kissing her neck and shoulders, while his hands firmly kneaded her breasts, "Not nearly as much as Jackie enjoys women, but I don't mind topping now and again. There is something surprisingly sexy, about fucking a man while he is fucking your wife. But mostly we just enjoy fucking her together. I think double penetration is Jackie's favorite treat – she likes it more than a good piece of cheesecake."

Ben chuckled while his hands roamed further south, and his ever hardening cock started very cautiously stroking in and out of her again. After a few moments, he noticed she was unusually quiet. On a nice deep slow stroke, he whispered in her ear again, "Have I shocked you?"

She gasped on her response, "No, I was just wondering..."

He again punctuated his words with a strong thrust, as he also pushed the power button on the vibrator still inside her ass, "What?"

She moaned deeply, then turned her head, and kissed him passionately while speaking. "I was wondering if you would tell me more about the ways in which two men can fuck one woman, while we go again."

He chuckled against her lips, pulled her hips forcefully against his own, and indulged both of her requests. Yep, Jackie was going to be very pissed she'd missed this.

12