A Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you like your surprise?" she asked in a deep husky voice while using her vaginal muscles to grasp his cock in a vice like grip.

"Oh my god", he gasped. "What do you think?"

"I think that my biker boy is going to gun up the revs and then fuck the living daylights out of me. Is that what he's going to do?"

Without replying he pulled her head to him, latched his open mouth onto hers and began to fuck her. She was right about him fucking the living daylights out of her and, as he exploded into her, he grasped the back of her sweater which pulled her backwards and he leaned forward to bury his face into the mohair covering her breasts. She used her legs to pull him harder into her and let out a high pitched scream as her orgasm shot through her. Without withdrawing from her Adam lifted her and, with her legs wrapped around his waist, carried her through to the bedroom where he laid her gently on the bed. They laid there together with Rebecca nestling into him, totally expended from their exertions in the kitchen.

"Do you love me?" she asked out of the blue.

"Of course I do", he replied.

"Are you in love with me?"

"More than you will ever know."

"Do you like my mom?"

"You know I do. She is a really lovely person."

"Do you find her attractive?"

"Yes, she's a very attractive woman. Not as attractive as you, of course."

"I wouldn't have a problem if you wanted to sleep with her."

"WHAT!!! Are you mad? What would your mom think or say if she knew what you had just said?"

Rebecca moved away from him and knelt on the bed looking at him. Her expression was serious.

"Look, I love my mom to bits and all I want is for her to be happy. She may be in her fifties but, you know as well as I do that, she is much younger physically and in outlook. So all I'm saying is that, if you both wanted to have sex with each other, I wouldn't have a problem with it."

"Are you saying that your mom has told you that she wants to have sex with me?"

"No I've never discussed it with her but I know that she really likes you. She did say that you were really handsome and that you reminded her of my dad."

"I'm very flattered that your mom finds me handsome and I do find her attractive but I am totally smitten with you and I'm certainly not looking to have sex with anyone else. And anyway, even if I was looking, I don't think that it would be appropriate to have sex with your mom."

Rebecca smiled, leaned forward and lovingly stroked his cheek.

"I won't say any more, as it's clearly upsetting or confusing you, other than to repeat that, if you were to find yourself wanting to have sex with my mom, then I wouldn't have a problem with it."

He looked into her eyes, pulled her into him, kissed her tenderly and then held her at arm's length.

"I love you so much biker girl, and I am so glad that you came into my world, but I have to admit that you never cease to amaze me."

"And I love you with all of my heart biker boy. Now come here and show me how much you love me."

In the following weeks Adam was kept busy finding an architect for the new house and he and Rebecca interviewed several who had experience of designing beach houses. They finally selected a young firm, who were local to the area and full of ideas that appealed to both of them. Encouraged by Rebecca, and while he waited for the design and drawings to be completed, Adam enrolled on a photography and video course at the college close to Rebecca's apartment. Colette was so impressed with his course work that he had shown to her and Rebecca that she asked him if he would continue to take the photos of her sweaters as and when she had new ones ready for sale.

Late in January, and with the design and drawings of the house completed and building permissions granted, Adam engaged the local tradespeople he had selected to do the actual build and everything was planned to begin in early spring. As he had time on his hands for a couple of weeks and, as he now had some idea of how to take interesting videos, Colette asked him if he would be interested in making a video of her wearing each of her sweaters that she could put onto YouTube so that she could communicate on a more personal level with her customers. They discussed her ideas over the weekly dinner that Colette cooked for him and Rebecca each Friday and on their way back to Rebecca's apartment she joked that perhaps they could practice with some videos of their exploits in the bedroom. Unsurprisingly, Adam became very interested at that point and the rest of their journey was taken up with discussing ideas.

On the following Monday morning Adam was back at Colette's with all of his video recording equipment and he and Colette sat down and thrashed out ideas and formats. For the next couple of days they shot a mountain of video of her wearing different sweaters in the studio, the garden, the pool area and the woods behind the house. There was still a lot of snow on the ground and Adam used it as backdrops whenever he could. The editing of the video took twice as long as the actual recording, as did the voice overlay that Colette wanted to accompany the video. She wasn't happy with the way her voice sounded and so they roped Rebecca in to give them a comparison. Rebecca didn't like the sound of her voice either and so it was left to Adam to cast the deciding vote on whose voice to use. He voted for Colette as he felt that her voice was slightly deeper.

"So you don't like my voice?" asked Rebecca as they drove home.

"Of course I do. I just think your mom's is more suited. And anyway you sound like a lawyer."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You sound like you are negotiating for one of your client's opposite other lawyers; very forceful, like you are not a person to be messed with. Your mom's voice sounds richer and deeper. Maybe it is down to her French heritage."

She laughed. "It's funny you should mention negotiating across a table. I have to do exactly that in Chicago next week. You know that big case we have been working on for the last couple of months? Well it seems like the complainant is pulling out the big boys and we have agreed to meet with them. I'll probably be away for most of the week."

Then, in a squeaky little girl voice she said "Will you miss your little fluffy bunny while she's away?"

"Fluffy bunny!!! That's a new one. Of course I'll miss you" he said laughing. "Just you be careful of those big boys and don't let them take advantage of you."

"The only person I want taking advantage of me is you. So put your foot down and get us home as quickly as you can. Fluffy bunny wants her biker boy to fuck her brains out."

"Your wish is my command", he replied and put his foot down on the gas.

Part three

The following Monday Rebecca flew out to Chicago. Adam worked on editing some of the video files until early afternoon when he got to a point where he needed some direction from Colette so he phoned her. After they had agreed on what needed doing she asked him what he had planned for the evening.

"Oh I'll probably get a take-out and chill in front of the TV."

"Why don't you come over for dinner and stay the night? It's been a while since you have been on your own overnight and I wouldn't want you to get lonely."

"Did Rebecca put you up to that? She mentioned to me that I should go and stay at your place while she was away."

Colette hesitated. "Well she may have put the idea in my head. You know what she's like."

Adam laughed. "I do indeed know what she is like. Are you sure, as I wouldn't want to put you out?"

"It won't be any trouble at all. The guest room is all made up and I can rustle up dinner while you are driving over. See you later."

Adam finished what he was doing, packed up all of his equipment up, threw some clothes into a bag, sent a text message to Rebecca telling her that he was going to her mom's and drove out of the city. Half way to Colette's he received a text back from Rebecca saying that she was pleased that he wasn't going to be on his own and that she would call him later. He stopped at a liquor store not far from Colette's and bought a couple of nice bottles of wine and some flowers from the store next door. When he arrived he let himself into the house using the keys that Colette had given him some months back and found her in the kitchen sitting at the breakfast bar drinking a glass of dark red wine. There was another glass beside hers already filled.

"Hi Adam. I took the liberty of pouring you a glass to let it breathe. I hope that was okay?"

He dumped all of his bags onto the floor, sat down next to her and took a sip of the wine.

"Excellent. Argentinian Malbec?" he asked.

"Of course. I know that's your favourite so I got a case in a while back. Dinner will be ready in half an hour or so."

They chatted while Colette finished making dinner and, as they sat down at the table to eat, Adam noticed that they had already drunk nearly two bottles of wine and another was on the table waiting. During dinner they finished the other one and by the time they sat down on the sofa to drink coffee he was feeling rather pissed.

"Can I get you a cognac to have with your coffee?" Colette asked.

"That would be really nice but only if you join me."

She brought a full bottle of French cognac over with two glasses, put the bottle on the coffee table and poured them both a good measure.

"Are you trying to get me pissed Colette?" he asked.

"Certainly not", she replied indignantly but then started to giggle. "But then I'm feeling rather pissed myself as I've been drinking wine since I started cooking. I haven't been drunk for years so you may have to forgive me if I fall flat on my face when I stand up."

"Well if you do then I'll have to pick you up and carry you upstairs."

"No man has carried me up the stairs for years so I may have to drink a little more just so you can and I can remember what it was like."

She picked up her cognac glass and held it up. He did the same and they clinked their glasses together.

"Here's to us as friends and neighbours and to the future" she said.

Neither of them spoke as they sat there staring at the fireplace and slowly sipping their cognac. The silence was suddenly interrupted by Adam's cell phone ringing in his trouser pocket. He pulled it out and saw that it was Rebecca calling. He stood up, staggered and gesticulated to Colette that he was going to take the call upstairs. As he walked into the hallway he went to answer the call and hit the 'Ignore' button by mistake. "Oops" he said to himself. When he finally got to the top of the stairs and found his way to the guest room he called her back.

"Hi there", she said. "Did you cut me off?"

"Yes, but by accident. Not intentionally."

"You sound pissed. Has my mother been forcing wine down your throat?"

"Well she has been doing her hardest to get us both pissed with bottles of Malbec and gigantic measures of cognac."

"I shall have to have words with her when I get back. So I take it that you have arrived at mom's?"

"Yep. Packed my bags and got here a couple of hours ago. Had a lovely dinner and I think that we were both about to fall asleep on the sofa. How is it all going in Chicago?"

"My plane was delayed so I didn't get here until late morning. This afternoon's session was pretty intense and we have only just finished for the day. I have got so much writing up and prep to do before tomorrow morning that I think that I'm going to be up all night."

"Make sure that you get something to eat before you carry on working."

"I will. I'm going to get room service and then crack on. I wish I was with you. Do you miss me?"

"Of course I do. Thank you for getting your mom to invite me over. I wasn't really looking forward to staying in the apartment on my own."

"I know. Be a good boy and don't let her get you too pissed. And remember what we spoke about the other week. Love you and miss you."

"And I love and miss you fluffy bunny. Speak to you tomorrow."

He put the phone down. He was feeling rather pissed; not in a room spinning way but a floating light headed way so he lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He wished that Rebecca was lying beside him as he was starting to feel horny, just as he had been every night since they had got together. She was insatiable and they had sex at least once, if not twice a night. He closed his eyes and started to rub his hand over his groin. He could feel his cock starting to become erect so he undid his belt and trousers, raised his hips, arse and knees and pulled his trousers off. He pushed his hand down into his shorts, down the length of his now fully engorged cock and started to rub himself.

His mind was floating and dreaming of Rebecca knelt naked in front of him and starting to take him in her mouth. He could almost sense her tongue licking the head of his cock and then her warm soft lips slowly moving up and down his shaft. Up and down and up and down; her tongue swirling around the head at the end of each movement. God, he thought to himself, I am literally feeling this and not just thinking of it. He opened his eyes to see the top of Colette's head in front of him. Her thick copper coloured hair bobbing up and down and her hands were grasping the base of his cock. She was naked and he could see her arse up in the air above her head.

He was about to shout "what the fuck are you doing", but he was lost in the moment of her mouth fucking him for all she was worth. He just lay there enjoying every nanosecond of the experience. Her fingers were lightly stroking his balls as her mouth continued up and down his shaft and he could feel himself at the edge not able to hold back any longer. With a huge "Oh my god!!!" he exploded into her mouth and grabbed hold of her hair holding her where she was. Ribbon after ribbon of cum hit the back of her mouth but her lips stayed fastened around his cock as she sucked all of them down her throat. She was almost sucking him dry and, as his cock started to go flaccid, her tongue swirled around the head of his cock wiping it clean before she raised her head.

As he lay back on the bed getting his breath back she raised her head. She was kneeling in between his legs with her arms holding her up. She looked him in the eye, licked her lips and smiled.

"God that feels so good to taste a man's cum again," she whispered. "I have missed that and having a huge cock in my mouth. Thank you."

He looked into her eyes. "You're thanking me!!! I should be thanking you for giving me the best blow job I have ever had."

She crawled up his body allowing her breasts to flow over his cock and stomach until her face was opposite his and then leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Well if you must thank me, you can fuck me with the gorgeous cock of yours. I have also really missed having a huge cock inside me."

He raised his head and brought his lips to hers. Her mouth responded and opened slowly allowing his tongue to enter. He pulled her into him and their mouths became locked and the kissing became more passionate, their tongues meeting in her mouth. He pushed her backwards and raised himself up allowing her to straddle him and their arms to wrap around each other tightly. While not releasing their kissing he ran his hands through her thick hair and up and down her back.

The passionate kissing, the feel of her hair and the scent of her perfume resulted in his cock quickly becoming erect. She felt it harden against her and moved herself so that it was at the opening of her fanny which was already moist. Using one hand she took hold of his cock and guided it in, feeling it slide gently into her. As she had imagined, it was thick and hard and it pushed the outer and inner walls of her fanny wide to accommodate it. When she felt that it was all the way in she used her vaginal muscles to clamp it and hold it there, savouring the feeling of being full of cock once again. When she had had her fill of being full she began to slowly rise up almost to the top of his shaft before going back deeply until their groins touched.

Adam grasped hold of her hips and pushed his face into her breasts licking and flicking her engorged nipples, enjoying every second of her movement up and down. She continued in this mode for what seemed like hours until she sensed that he was about to come, whereupon she used the fingers of one hand to stroke her clitoris trying to ensure that she came at the same time. As her orgasm began she leaned right back, suspending herself on one arm, while continuing to tweak her clit, feeling his cock slide against the walls of her fanny. He came with a huge groan and she could feel the ribbons of cum explode into her. With one last stroke and a massive clench of her muscles she forced herself to come; first once, then twice and then three times.

Adam slumped back and lay on the bed, his eyes closed and panting for breath, while wallowing in the euphoria of his second orgasm of the night. Colette righted herself and continued to keep his withering cock inside of her while looking down at him. He looked up and extended his arm out inviting her to come and nestle into the crook of his arm. As they both lay together in silence she slowly stroked her hand over his chest watching his breathing subside. She could tell from the sound of his breathing that he had fallen asleep. She smiled to herself and whispered "I love you" before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

----

When Colette woke the next morning she was on her side facing the window. She ran the tips of her fingers over her fanny which was still warm and had a crust of her juices with the last vestiges of his semen still dripping down her leg. She smiled to herself remembering the feeling of his magnificent cock totally filling her. The last time she had had sex was with her husband, Daniel, over seven years ago just before he became ill. Her husband had been the love of her life and had taught her everything about sex. He had taught her to be adventurous and daring; trying most things at least once, but he was also a selfless lover and always ensured that she came before he did. Like Adam he was well endowed but he also had a firm yet flexible tongue and they both enjoyed him going down on her. Using his tongue he could make her cum over and over again until she felt light headed and had to beg him to stop. Her memories started to make her feel horny so she turned over with the idea of getting her fanny filled with Adam's cock once again.

She expected to see Adam still lying there asleep but his side of the bed was empty. Colette placed her hand on the indentation of where he had slept. It was cold. Slipping out of bed she walked down the hallway to her bedroom and she sat at her dressing table to brush her hair, put some more lip gloss on and pinched her cheeks to give them some colour. She threw on her sexiest pink lacy negligee which was almost see through, walked down the wooden staircase silently in her bare feet and along the hallway to the kitchen. No smell of fresh coffee being brewed so she wasn't surprised when she found it empty. Sitting lonely in the middle of the kitchen table was a note. She picked it up but decided not to read it until she had had some coffee and aspirin as her head was beginning to throb.

After a few sips of strong, black, piping hot coffee and with the aspirin taking effect she sat down at the breakfast bar and opened the note.

"Dearest Colette. Forgive me for slipping out while you were still asleep. Last night was beautiful and something I will never forget. I woke up not long after falling asleep (sorry about that!!) and spent most of the night looking at you asleep and thinking about what we had just done. Ashamed -- NO NEVER! Guilty -- FUCK YES! I know that I must tell Rebecca. Confused -- TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! This is where the confusion lays. I am passionately in love with Rebecca and have just made love to her mother. How can a man have sex with both a mother and a daughter, even though he cares deeply for both of them? It is not right or proper. I know that I should have stayed and told you in person but I am sure you will understand that I have to tell Rebecca face to face and so I am going to fly to Chicago on the first flight I can get this morning. Love Adam XX"

1...456789