A Whole New World Ch. 03

Story Info
After a birthday dinner, things get steamy with a stranger.
2.6k words
4.39
19.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers

***Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback from the last two parts! Sorry, it's been so long, I've had some personal issues. As I've said, this is the first time I've ever written and published anything so this response has been mind-blowing! As always, please do send me feedback by either commenting below or send me private feedback through my profile.

I'd also like to give a special shout-out to NickJBella, who did an amazing job editing this chapter for me!

And now, let's get back into the story...

*****

The rest of dinner goes by like a blur; I'm still in shock that we're actually going on a cruise around Europe! I'm called back to reality when all the lights in the restaurant are dimmed and a CD chorus of "Happy Birthday to You" is played over the speakers. As our dessert is brought over to the table, both Nick's and my slices of chocolate cake have a candle on top. I'm instantly grateful for the lack of light as my cheeks grow hot with the embarrassment. When we finish dessert, Dad stands up and reaches for his wallet. "What's the rush, Dad? You have anywhere you need to be?" I ask.

"No, I don't, but you know how restaurants always like people to eat, pay and leave quickly so they can clean up for another customer," He responds. As Dad goes up towards the waiter's station to pay, everyone but Nick and I stand and prepare to leave. Exchanging a skeptical glance, we stand and wait for Dad to come back. Once outside, we say goodbye to Uncle Brian and part ways.

The drive home is quiet. I sit in the middle passenger seat in the back with Nick and Sean on either side of me. Nick opens his window and allows the cool air to blow into the car. I lean my head on his shoulder and let the air relax me. I glance over at Sean, whose mobile phone is blowing up. He has the phone tilted away from us, but the reflection can be seen on his window. The reflection shows him screenshotting Snapchat selfies of a naked girl, presumably the so-called 'Mel' from earlier. I know I shouldn't be surprised but seeing Sean looking at a naked girl's photos, especially after what I saw this afternoon, but I'm still taken aback by his boldness to sext while in a full car with his family. I glance down and see the outline of Sean's hard cock going down the leg of his dark jeans. This close, it looks even bigger than it did in the mirror! His cock is thick and is at least 8 inches. The mental images of my brother having sex make my pussy wet and I can feel my nipples begin to harden underneath my bra.

All too soon, we pull into our street and I notice that there are lights on in our house. As we approach the house I begin to hear the muffled sound of loud music coming from inside. "What's going on?" I ask. I look at Nick, wondering if he had actually decided to have a party, but he seems as confused as I.

"It's your birthday party," Dad says.

"It's your twenty-first birthday, guys; you have to have a birthday!" Anthony adds from up next to Dad.

The car stops and we all get out, all but Dad. He leans over towards the seat towards us and says through the open window, "I'm going over to your uncle's but I'll be back later. Have fun, but I don't want it getting out of control or anything, I'm putting my trust in you guys." As he pulls away I feel a pang of disappointment that I probably won't be getting an encore from him tonight. Maybe some from Nick, though.

We walk up the driveway and enter the house. The downstairs is crowded with people and the overhead lights are all turned off.The only light is coming from thousands of fairy lights running along the ceiling. As I walk around the party many of my old friends come up to me to wish me ahappy birthday. A path opens in front of me as a figure flies over from the back door. "Happy birthday, Becks!" screams my best friend, Hannah.

"Hannah? What are you doing here, I thought you were sick!?" I reply.

"I was sick; sick of testing each of these fairy lights to make sure they worked!"

"You did all of this?"

"Yeah, babes, it's your twenty-first; how couldn't you have a killer party?"

We spend the next hour or so dancing in my living room with Nick and loads of our friends. Inside, the house becomes very hot and sweat begins to form on my body. We decide to go for a swim so we head through the house and out into the back garden. The outside is also lit with fairy lights; the speakers are set up and linked to the music system inside. I lift my dress over my head and toss it aside; jumping into the pool in just my bra and panties. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch Nick sneakily watching. The others discard their clothes and join me in the pool.

Nick strips down to his jock and jumps in the pool. I can see that he has a rock solid erection, only held in place by the waistband of his underwear. I swim across to Nick and brush my palm across his package. He groans and thrusts his crotch into my hand. He slips one hand into my panties and I feel his fingers run across my pussy lips. Before he can go any further, I move to swim away from him. As I move, his hand pulls the waistband of my panties and when his hand lets go, my panties slaps against my crotch, making me moan.

The night wears on and soon the crowd begins to slowly diminish. Eventually, it's just Nick and I. "Did you have a good birthday?" I ask.

"It was the best, how about you?"

"Same," I respond, "You want to go upstairs and help me get out of my wet underwear?"

"Oh, definitely!" he answers, a sly grin growing across his face.

We climb out of the pool, collect our clothes and make our way back towards the back door. As we approach the door I see a figure coming towards us. The door slides open and I find myself staring into the ocean green eyes of a disheveled looking guy, his brown, curly hair sticking out at weird angles. He stands at just over 6ft and has a broad, muscular chest. His gray t-shirt and black jeans are molded to his frame to show off his sinewy, athletic body. "Hey, where did everyone go?" he asks with a foreign accent. The way he pronounces his words makes my stomach flutter as if butterflies were materializing inside of me. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" he continues.

"No!" I cry, full aware that Nick and I are standing there in our semitransparent undergarments. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in our house?"

"The name's Ruairí. Some of my friends and I heard about the party so we decided to come along. I sort of fell asleep and now they're gone."

"Where are you from, Ruairí?" I ask, transfixed by his accent.

"Ireland. I'm here on a J1 with some friends from home. And who are you?"

"I'm Nick and this is my sister, Rebecca," Nick answers, holding out his hand towards the Irishman.

"Your sister?" he asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah; she is my sister. Why?"

"It's just that you're both soaking wet and, eh..." He gestures down at Nick's tented jock.

Nick moves behind me as to protect his modesty. I also become achingly aware of my hard nipples pressing against my bra and my swollen, wet pussy. I move my hands to cover myself too.

"Oh, sorry, are you? Do you? Were you just going to?" he stutters, "I'll just leave, now. You'll get no judgment from me. I think it's pretty hot, actually! Enjoy, bud!" he says with a sly grin as he play-punches Nick in the shoulder. As he withdraws his hand from Nick's shoulder, his fingers run down my exposed arm. Static electricity follows his fingers' path down my skin. As he turns and heads towards the front door, myself and Nick exchange a knowing look.

"Hey," Nick calls to him, "It's late and you're probably drunk. Why not stay here and you can go home tomorrow when you're sober?"

At this request, Ruairí turns to face us and grins, "I was hoping you'd offer." I lower my hands to rest at my sides and Nick steps out from behind me. Nick begins to make his way upstairs and I turn to follow him. I look over my shoulder, at Ruairí, and gesture for him to follow.

Upstairs, Nick enters his bedroom. Ruairí and I follow him inside. Once inside, Nick closes the door and turns the key. Without hesitation, he takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately on the mouth. He forces open my mouth and his tongue flies in to meet mine. The kiss is hard and urgent; Nick is obviously nervous about having sex with me in front of somebody else.

As we kiss I feel Ruairí come up behind me. He starts to kiss my neck, massage my shoulders, and grind his crotch against my ass. His bulge feels huge against me. I break my kiss with Nick and bring Ruairí's head closer over my shoulder and we kiss. His lips are soft and he teases me by nibbling on my lower lip. As our kiss deepens, I move to gain better access to his mouth. Both guys step forward to fill the space I had just occupied. Noticing how close the two are, and especially how horny they are, I break the kiss again and snake my hands behind their heads. Bringing their faces together, they both open their mouths and kiss. My pussy aches with pleasure watching two hot hunks battle to see whose tongue is dominant.

As they make out I strip off Ruairí's clothes. When both boys are left only in their tightly stretched jocks, I let my hands wander over their throbbing bulges. I push my hands through their waistbands and I grip their cocks. Both cocks are boiling hot to the touch and twitch as I grip firmer. I adjust my grip so that I can also pull their jocks down.

Ruairí's cock is at least 8" with a large pink head and big, heavy, low-hanging balls. I lean back and admire the two naked hunks. They break their kiss and both look down at me and grin. Nick reaches for my arms and pulls me up. I get sandwiched once again in between the naked men, both grinding their erections against my body. Nick cups my face again with his hands and kisses me. As we kiss he moves a hand down to my own underwear and pulls them down. Ruairí also helps undress me by unclipping my bra and allowing the straps to slip down my shoulders. Once completely naked, I lean back against Ruairí and link my hands behind his neck. This allows him more room to reach around and take hold of my breasts. I moan as he squeezes my nipples.

We move over to the bed. Nick stands up and brings his cock to my hungry mouth. I open my mouth as wide as I can and suppress a gag when his cock fills my mouth and throat. As Nick begins to thrust into my mouth, Ruairí brings his cock to my pussy lips. Spreading my legs further, he thrusts slowly forward. I groan into Nick's cock as Ruairí fills me. His thrusts start out slow, allowing my body to adjust to his length. Soon the room is full of the sound of sweaty balls slapping off of skin. I feel my pussy tighten around Ruairí's cock and I cum. "Oh, yeah, baby. Just like that. Cum all over my hard cock!" he moans.

Nick takes his cock out of my mouth, a string of precum stretching between his cock head and my lip. The string snaps as Ruairí rolls onto his back and pulls me over on top of him. He continues fucking me as Nick lines up. He presses his cock against Ruairí's and pushes inside me. My pussy stretches to accommodate the two huge cocks. "Oh my god," I moan loudly, "That feels so good! Fuck me, boys!" Nick grins and chuckles and thrusts deep and hard inside. This action makes us all moan involuntarily. We continue to hump until Nick groans that he's almost ready to blow. Both boys pull out of me and I instantly feel empty.

I move over and lie down on the bed, panting. The boys kneel on either side of me and jerk their leaking cocks. Beads of sweat run down their muscled chests, making their bodies glisten. Ruairí's hips begin to buckle and thick white ropes of cum erupt out of his cock. "Aaahhh, oh god, yeah!" he groans. The stream of cum covers my stomach and drizzles down towards my pubic area. The sight of cum running over my pussy pushes Nick over the edge. He moves in between my legs and, with one hard thrust, he begins to shoot. The first shot of cum lands on my neck and stretches down between my breasts. More ropes of cum land on my stomach and mix with Ruairí's.

As Nick begins to come down from his high, Ruairí moves to sit behind me. I can feel his softening cock pressing against my back. I lean against him as Nick dips his cock into the mixture of cum on my stomach and swirls his cock around. Once there is a large covering of cum on his cock he moves forward. As he moves his hips forward, his balls are dragged through the leftover cum. He brings his cock to my lips and I lick his cock clean. "That's so fucking hot" Ruairí groans.

"Yeah, that was fucking amazing!" replies Nick.

"Oh wow, we need to do this more often," I say in a lustful voice.

Nick pushes off of me and lies down on the bed, next to us.

Outside the door, Sean is quietly stroking his cock. The excitement is too much for him and his cock erupts, shooting a large load of cum on the wall. Hearing movement coming closer to the bedroom door brings him back to reality and he runs down the hallway to his bedroom and quickly closes his door.

Once he's sure nobody saw him running naked in the hallway, he cleans the leftover cum off of his cock and lets tonight's activity sink in. He plays the night over in his head, seeing his basically naked older siblings and some random guy go into Nick's room and, upon closer inspection, hearing the passionate threesome through his brother's door. Sean's breath catches and his stomach drops as he remembers that, in his hurry, he forgot to clean his cum off of the wall. Sean creeps over to his bedroom door and opens the door slightly. He peaks down the hall and can see his cum dripping down the wall onto the floor next to his brother's open bedroom door. He gasps, wondering whether his cum had been spotted.

To be continued...

***Once again, thank you so much for reading; I hope you're enjoying the story. I took a bit of a risk changing up the narrative at the end, but please do let me know what you thought by either commenting below or by messaging me through my profile!

QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers