A Whore for Her Husband

Story Info
To save their home, exotic Linda returns to her old life.
3.9k words
4.33
82k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Linda Jamison stood in front of the man and fought back tears, determined not to cry. The news that she had just received from this man shook her to the core. She would never have believed it, not about Michael. He just didn't seem to be that type of person.

Then again, what did "that" type of person look like? She knew judges, policemen, doctors, lawyers, bankers, people from all walks of life, shared the same affliction as Michael.

"So, what are we going to do about this?" Mr. Foswell said as he looked over at the obviously-unhappy brunette. He knew that she had dolled herself up to convince him to work out a deal and he was willing to cut her some slack, but not too much slack. She was a looker, but men with his kind of money could snap their fingers and find twenty more just like her. He looked at her again. Okay, maybe five, tentops. She was sure a gorgeous woman and he thought Michael was an idiot for risking his marriage in this way. The more he looked into Linda Jamison's beautiful almond eyes, the more she seemed to draw him in. Maybe only one or two women had what she had. Yeah, Michael was a fucking idiot for risking his marriage to this gorgeous and exotic-looking honey.

"How much?" Linda asked, trying to keep the tears from her voice and remain calm. "How much does my husband owe you?"

Foswell looked at the brunette beauty and he had to admire her strength. She hadn't crumpled when he called her home and she hadn't panicked when he said he was sending someone to pick her up. The men that worked for him were a bit scary looking, but it was all for show. Foswell ran a legitimate business after taking over from his father – whodidn't. He used his gangster dad's reputation to handle cheaters and welshers and 95% of the time, it worked out fine.

"He's into me for a quarter million," Foswell said to the young woman. He watched her jaw drop and her eyes go wide. To her credit, she did not cry, faint or crumple to the ground. If anything, she looked furious.

"That's almost what he earns in a year," Linda said with anger in her soft voice. "How could he be so damned stupid?" She loved Michael. She had been the happiest girl in the world when they had married two short years ago. She had known a number of men, but none like her husband. She had waited 33 years for a man like him, tall, handsome and successful. They had even talked of having a family. That would have to wait. It was obvious her husband had a problem and she needed to do something about it. First, she had to find a way to settle things with Mr. Foswell.

"We don't have that kind of money," Linda said and looked at him with pleading eyes. An idea struck her. "We have a huge home and it's all in my name. I can take out a second mortgage on the house and pay you most of the money – in a week, would that be okay?"

Foswell admired the young woman, she had moxie. "Yeah, but what about the rest? Tell you what – I need a few cocktail waitresses to take some extra shifts. You're hotter'n hell, you come work for me and I'll deduct the remaining debt from your wages."

"I'm sorry, but I don't intend to work for free," Linda stated plainly.

"Doll, with your face and body, you'll clean up in tips," Foswell told her. "Believe me; you won't be workin' for free. Do we have a deal?"

She extended her hand and Foswell didn't think he'd ever touched skin that soft. "We do," Linda said to him with great appreciation. "Thank you, I'll make sure you get what you're entitled to."

As she drove her sporty little MG home, Linda's wheels were spinning, but not in the car. She now knew that Michael was a compulsive gambler and his "poker nights" were spent losing most of their savings. She was going to find a way to put a stop to that. She thought that part of Michael knew he had a problem and that is why he had insisted the house be in her name only. That had saved their bacon, now what? She would have to find a way to pay off their second mortgage. Michael could easily gamble away their money again.

Then, it hit her. A Linda Michael had never met resurfaced. It was the survivor instinct of a young woman who was on her own at 16 and at 18, had done what she needed to do to survive. A Linda who was wily and smart and who got whatever she went after. This Linda was going to insure their future and if Michael got out of line, she could deal with his ass. She loved him, but the Linda that was now driving the MG was a survivor above all else.

Michael had met the attractive brunette in a nightclub and offered to buy her a drink. They got to talking and he danced with her. She was surprised because most men couldn't dance, although he could – very well. She was dying to know if he moved equally well in bed. As it turned out, he did. So well, that she never bothered to tell him why she had been in the club in the first place.

Linda had been a high-class call girl since the age of 18. A friend had shown her the way and helped her set up a website presence. She had been doing very well and was supposed to meet her date at the club when his wife got sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. Linda got paid in advance, so she had time to kill. She was in the club looking to see if she could attract another man – or hot lady, Linda sometimes partied with women. In a leopard print hat and matching boots, with her hair down and a very short skirt, she remembered Michael telling her that she stood out from the crowd like sunshine through a field of black clouds.

She found herself falling for Michael after their first-ever "date". He was funny and chatty and talkative. She also found out he was very successful. He took her to a restaurant where dinner cost as much as she earned for a few hours of kinky sex.

So many times over the next few weeks, Linda had wanted to tell Michael what she did for a living. She didn't intend to be deceptive, although she wondered if he'd end it if he knew. She scaled back her working schedule; she was no longer the desperate woman of some years earlier. She had savings and investments and owned her small condo outright. When Michael asked her to marry him, she accepted. She had a few final flings with favorite customers and left that world behind.

Now, it was time for THAT Linda to return. She had to control their life and she knew how. The same way she had for most of her life – with sex.

Michael had a higher sex drive than many of her former clients. Linda rarely went unsatisfied in bed. Okay, it was time to up the ante. Michael wanted this and he wantedthat. She was going to treat their sex life as a game, but completely everything was in favor of the house. He could havewhatever it was he wanted – buteverything as of now was going to cost him. She walked into their spacious home and looked in the mirror. She hadn't lost her looks, not one iota.

She called the bank and made arrangements for their second mortgage. Mr. Dillon could not have been more helpful and he told her no, as she was the sole name on the mortgage, Michael would not necessarily have to be informed. Only in case of an emergency. When she finished the arrangements, knowing how much debt Michael had put them into, Linda was seething. She looked in the mirror again.

Oh yeah, sex was going to cost her husbandbig-time.

Michael came home on time from his job and acted as if nothing was wrong. She had to give him credit; he knew how to keep a secret. His was almost as big as hers. All throughout dinner, he didn't mention Foswell or his huge debt, although Linda knew Foswell had contacted him. She tried to push her resentment down, telling herself he had a problem. She needed to deal with things one step at a time. She went upstairs and came down dressed in a slinky black teddy and her sluttiest pair of 5-inch stiletto heels. "In the mood for a fuck, handsome?" She purred as she leaned in close. She knew her husband would never turn down a horny woman, so she had his interest.

"Of course, what did you have in mind?" Michael asked as his sexy wife sat on his lap. He'd never seen this teddy before and there was a wild, feral look in her eyes.

"Baby, we're going to play a game," she purred, keeping up the pretense of knowing nothing about his problems. "I'm going to act as a call girl and sex is going to cost you. A blowjob and a hot fuck will cost you – oh, let's say, $1500. What do you think, am I worth it?"

"Of course you are baby, but are you serious?" Michael chuckled.

Linda kept up her act. "Uh-huh, I could use a little mad money so that I can buy more naughty things likethis little outfit," she grinned and did a small pirouette. "Do you like it?"

"You bet I do," Michael grinned as he got out his wallet. "Okay, I'll play along." He handed her 15 $100 dollar bills and watched in amazement as she put them in a drawer for safe keeping. She led him upstairs to their bedroom and he couldn't help noticing her persona seemed different. She seemed wilder, nastier, almost – dare he say it – a bit of aslut?

Whatever had gotten into Linda, that night he got a far different wife than the one he was used to. She sucked and fondled and gave him the noisiest, wettest blowjob of his life and instead of spitting out his cum, she swallowed it and made quite the production out of it. He got her wet by eating her, but she wasn't as anxious for oral as she normally was. He waited for her to mount him, as she usually liked to be on top, but she looked at him with her gorgeous dark eyes and asked him how he wanted to fuck.

"Well, we always ..."

"You're the customer lover, you getwhatever you want. You paid for it," Linda smiled.

Michael looked at his gorgeous wife as if he was seeing a different woman. She had even kept her sexy heels on in bed, something he found to be a real turn-on! "Are you serious?" He asked with a chuckle.

They almost always fucked with Linda on top, because it was her favorite and he liked to please her. It wasn't his favorite, he liked doggy, so he requested that. Linda nodded and let him slip it in from behind. She let him slam her pussy with as much strength as he could muster up. Linda wasn't totally mercenary about it, she enjoyed the fuck and let him go as long as he wanted. She made him cum again and then, they were done.

"Another round?" He asked with a happy smile.

"If you've got another $1500, sure," Linda told him. He looked at her with astonishment. "I told you babe, I want to have a bit of mad money, so you're going to provide it for a while. In exchange, you get a whore for a wife. A slut who will please you in bed. I might decide to fuck you for my own pleasure every so often, but get used to the new status quo." Linda rolled over and fell asleep while her husband stared at her. Something had changed, drastically changed. He liked a bit of it, the unbridled Linda was incredible, yet it troubled him somewhat as well. Oh well – they were still newlyweds in a sense, they'd adjust.

Linda went to the bank early the next day, about an hour after Michael had left for work. She wore a clingy white sweater and a short black skirt with high heels. She got a check from Mr. Dillon and he gave her a reasonable rate for her second mortgage as she was such a "valued customer". Linda smiled and thanked him, sure her naughty attire had nothing to do with it. She handed back $1000 in cash towards her first payment and banked the remainder in her account. Michael never checked there. She would buy some new pieces of lingerie from that account every so often. In the meantime, she had several trashy outfits from her former career that he had never seen before.

Michael had a busy week at work and Linda played the supportive wife, cooking all of his meals and keeping the house tidy. She also started her job at the casino and found she liked it. The other hostesses were cute and Foswell had been right, the tips were enormous. She was astonished to find out what he paid his girls. "I pay the best, so I get the best," he told her as she moved about in her new, short black uniform. He still couldn't believe the hot brunette cookie had managed to come up with 200 Grand on her own. He had underestimated her.

Linda could easily have started up her old career again and was occasionally tempted. Part of her was still furious with Michael, addiction or no addiction. A lot of the customers were good looking. She could have gone the "women only" route and done fine, it was easy to spot girl-loving girls because of the way they tipped or looked her over. Linda's survivor instincts were still working, she wasn't ready to make any moves as yet, but she wasn't ruling anything out either.

By the end of the week, Linda was horny as hell and almost abandoned her plan. Fortunately for her, Michael was not a man who could hold out for sex too much longer. He needed a release after a stressful week. He asked Linda if they could go upstairs and fuck and she smiled sweetly. "Certainly darling, did you have anything particular in mind?"

He smiled back at his sensual, exotic wife. Part of this arrangement might work out to his advantage, although he couldn't afford to play poker and screw his whore-wife. His libido won out, of course. "I've always wanted to fuck those great tits of yours, maybe give you a pearl necklace?" He grinned. Linda had many customers in her past career who had done that, it was no big deal. Still, she wasn't telling Michael that.

"Sure tiger, I think with the other things included we can do that for 2 Grand," she smiled sweetly. Michael's eyes rolled back in his head, but if sex with Linda tonight was anything like it had been before, it would be worth it. The money had turned her libido on to overdrive. He handed her two $1000 bills, which she put in her purse. "I'm going upstairs to shower and put on something really slutty," Linda told him. "Finish loading the dishwasher and join me when you're done."

Michael got his chores done and almost ran up the stairs. It seemed odd, to be doing chores and living with a woman he was paying to fuck, but it also had an air of kinky fun to it. He stopped in his tracks when he got to their bedroom. Linda was wearing a white lace bodysuit with holes cut out on the sides. She wore another pair of stilettos, this pair white and also with a silver tip. If his money was going towards buying clothes like this, it was money well spent.

"Come on in handsome, I don't bite," Linda said with a throaty purr. "I might scratch and nibble, if you get me too hot. I hope you're ready for a hot fuck baby, this gets me really fucking wet."

Michael had never seen this side of his wife before. Yeah, she loved sex, but this Linda almost craved it and wasn't afraid to be a total slut. She had a good time undressing him and then sucked his cock even more vigorously than the last time. Again, she swallowed his cum and then she let him have fun with her tits before undressing her. Her bodysuit was flimsy and she was glad he was careful with it, because it had been expensive. He ate her cunt with more vigor than she had ever known. When Linda was a "working girl", very few of her customers ever got to do that. She afforded Michael that honor because he was her husband and he was very, very good at it – now he was even better.

This night, Michael fucked his whore wife in the Missionary position, something they had only done a few times during their sex life. Then Linda got some oil and lubed up her titties. She squeezed them together and let her man fuck her jugs before cumming all over her. It wasn't something she wanted to make a habit of, but she was now 2 thousand richer and another step closer to paying their bills. Plus, Michael hadn't gone to "poker night", she knew he couldn't afford to do both.

She went to the bank before going to work the next day and got some astonished looks when she made another payment on their mortgage. She deposited the remainder, plus her tip money, into her other account. Linda decided to go shopping the next day and get some new lingerie, a pair of heels, some toys and other supplies. To be the perfect whore-slut, one had to stay on top of things. She sailed through work that afternoon and walked away with a few hundred in tips and an offer from a very attractive black woman. She smiled sweetly and told the girl she'd think about it – and she would. The woman was hot as hell.

The lingerie boutique Linda visited was very upscale, she had used it in the past because everything they sold was of the highest quality. Linda figured that she would likely end up spending four figures on her new inventory, but it would be money well spent and she would reap some of the rewards as well. The new-old Linda was getting some of the best fucking of her life.

She was putting items on the counter that she intended to purchase when a woman she recognized approached her. It was the store's owner, whom Linda knew from years earlier. "I thought I recognized you," the woman said, giving Linda a small kiss on the cheek. "I haven't seen you in years!"

"I got married," Linda smiled and the woman – whatwas her name? – looked back at her.

"Oh, I see," the owner – Jen-something? - Linda knew she'd get it "The marriage didn't work out?"

"No, we're still married, I'm not in the business any longer," Linda told her. "We're just experimenting with some new ideas."

"I see," the owner – Colleen, that was it! – said to Linda. "My husband and I have experimented for years, that's why we own the store. I was actually hoping that you were still in the business, actually," Colleen sighed. She began to put Linda's purchases into a neat little pile while they talked.

"Why?"

"My husband and I were looking to have a threesome, but not with anyone we know," Colleen told her. "We just want to have a no-strings-attached fucking good time and both of us thought of you. As if by magic, here you are."

The old Linda popped up at that second. "Okay, I might be interested – can we make a deal?" Colleen's blue eyes lit up and she nodded. "I'll come over to your home and fuck with the pair of you for an evening. I'll be a total whore, for one night – and in exchange, you give me a good deal on all of this stuff!" Linda knew she would be cheating on her husband, but at this point, it was more money in the bank. A one-time deal that she could use to make another payment on their home.

"You have a deal," Colleen smiled. "I won't charge you a thing for your items, they're on the house. I remember that some of my regulars partied with you. They said that you're a total slut in bed, which is just what Aaron and I want."

The two women worked out the particulars. The following Saturday, Michael was going on a fishing trip with his friends. He had heard from Foswell, who had informed him a "friend" had paid off his tab, but that he shouldn't come to his tables again. Michael thanked his lucky stars and hung up. It couldn't have been Linda, she knew nothing about his addiction and if she did, she wouldn't have been able to stay quiet about it. He went on his trip and decided to join Gamblers Anonymous when he got back and rebuild their savings. Linda deserved a secure future and she'd been so wild in the sack lately. Maybe it was time to revisit the idea of kids?

Linda watched her husband drive away and phoned Colleen. She got dressed in a slutty PVC outfit and called a cab to take her to Colleen's home. She wasn't there 15 minutes before she had Aaron's big cock in her mouth and Colleen's lips glued to her pussy. She felt like such a slut again and realized that this woman was the true Linda. She loved her husband, but she needed the excitement of extra sex. She was going to work again, just every so often, to keep her slutty desires at bay. Michael would never find out because she intended to keep blinding him with kinky sex.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12