A Whore in Nigeria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obi thought for a while and said, "I have to go back to work now, but I'll setup an appointment with you once again. Very soon."

"I'll be waiting for a call," giggled mom.

"Trust me, it will not be a long wait."

The man dressed up and kissed mom on her cheeks and went on his way. Mom just laid back on the bed and lit up a cigarette.

*

A few minutes later Idris arrived into the room and climbed on to the bed with my mother. "Did you enjoy this man, Emily?"

"Yeah, he was very good in the bed for a big government official."

Idris laughed and said, "Yes, some of them are good I have heard."

"He wants me to marry him," laughed mom.

"Isn't that what all of them say," laughed Idris as he patted mom's naked boob.

"Yeah, but he seemed serious. I think you should rise your prices for him. He's very interested in future appointments with me."

"Let me take care of the business honey. You do the fucking. I know how to milk these guys."

"Yes, I know," mom said as she finished her last puff the cigarette and put it down on the ash tray.

"Alright Emily, I'm going to go now. Musa will be back soon and will drop you off at home."

As Idris got up to go, mom grabbed him and giggled, "Hey mister, why are you in such a hurry. Don't you want your commission?"

"Not today, Emily."

"What did you say," said mom in an angry voice.

Idris flinched, and then said, "For you, I'll move the moutain. Whatever position you want, Emily."

As mom turned around and got on to her knees into a doggy style position, Idris looked into the camera with an apologetic face. He was going to fuck my mom! Mom had her head rested on the bed with her ass and hips arched high.

Idris got out of his clothes, grabbed a condom and some lube and went on top of my mother. I didn't understand why he was using lube when her pussy must have been well lubricated from a recent fuck session she had had. As Idris started putting lube on mom's ass and her crack, I suddenly realized that he was getting into position to fuck her ass!

Mom was soon howling and screaming and gasping and grabbing the linens as Idris was going in and out of her tight ass. Mom played with her clit as Idris rammed his cock into her ass. It seemed like mom was enjoying sex more with Idris than she had with her client.

Soon, Idris was ready to climax and asked, "Are you ready?"

"I am ready, come hard!"

Idris then started pumping hard into her ass and I could see that his condom was starting to leak a bit. He then jumped off her ass and headed to the bathroom to clean himself. Mom followed him.

Several minutes later, Idris was back in my room.

"I'm sorry, bro."

"No need to apologize. She asked for it," I smiled.

"Yep, she asks for the strangest things sometimes."

"What kind of strange things?"

"That's a long story."

"I like stories."

"You'll have to wait."

**

12