A Whore is Born

Story Info
Japanese tourist is shown the way to black submission.
2.4k words
4.42
289k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story details the life changing events of Akiko a gorgeous 25 year old married Japanese woman as it was told to me by her. A few years ago Akiko made the pilgrimage to Honolulu to celebrate Golden Week a series of Japanese holidays. Akiko made the trip with her friend Harumi. The week of her trip was utterly unimportant and uneventful until the night before her departure home. Akiko and Harumi went to a club with other Japanese revelers and Akiko found herself alone at the bar after Harumi left to be with her date.

Akiko lounged at the bar and sipped her drink looking out onto the dance floor as he people swayed to the rhythm of the music. She is 5’2’ 103lbs. Dressed in a sexy and sultry short yellow dress with lace panties and no bra to support her lovely C-cups. Her inviting attire only added fuel to the fire as he moved in.

“Hi my name is Michael may I buy you a drink?” The voice startled Akiko and when she swiveled in her chair she turned and saw a tall strikingly handsome black man with his hand outstretched.

“Hello, I am Akiko. Sure I’d appreciate that.” In her mind Akiko was far more cautious than her exterior hinted at. She had no experience on any level with black men but reasoned being far away form home she needn’t worry about the social acceptances of her culture. There could be no harm in sharing a drink and conversation with this man even if he is black. They made small talk about the Islands, resorts, weather and the like.

The bar became noisy and Michael suggested that they move to a private couch in a dark area of the club. He ordered two more drinks as they adjourned to the couch. As they continued the small talk Michael began to visually soak in the allure of her Asian body. He noticed her dark nipples poking thru the thin summer dress, the fullness of her breast and the bare skin of her thighs as his eyes ran over his prize.

Akiko barely noticed his prying glances partly due to the alcohol and also because she perceived this to be an innocent encounter. She never imagined he may be physically interested in her and she could not be in him.

Michael put his interest and his intentions on full display when he placed a hand on her thigh. Akiko was shocked but didn’t ask him to remove it but stared at his hand as he caressed her slowly. This couldn’t be happening and it shouldn’t be happening. Not me. Not here, not now,not with this black man. Her attention was focused on his hand and his words went in and out of her ears as she decided the best way to handle this delicate situation. Akiko found that she was curious and attracted to this forbidden fruit. A stranger in a strange land. Honolulu would be her dirty secret she concluded. Whether it was the alcohol or the need for attention this would be her course of action. She would be gone in the morning taking her secret away forever.

Abruptly Akiko placed her hand on Michael’s thigh and he responded by moving his hand up under her dress and rubbed her curious pussy through her dampening panties. She let out a silent moan and reached over and rubbed what was the thickest longest dick she had ever dreamed of. She rubbed the massive tool through his pants and he pushed her panties aside and played with her moist pussy with his fingers. He suddenly pulled Akiko to her feet and led her to a corner on the dance floor. What took place next was less dancing and more foreplay as Michael’s long cock rubbed right beneath her breasts and he cupped her shapely ass with his hands making her dress rise. Ordinarily this would be something that she would never have done but again tonight was very different. They danced for a few more minutes until Michael led her from the club towards the parking lot.

About 200 feet from the entrance Michael stopped between cars in a dimly lit spot and lifted Akiko’s dress exposing her lace clad pussy and bra-less tits. He fondled her hot body for his pleasure. Suddenly he placed his hands on her shoulders to push her down. Akiko tried to refuse but he insisted and there she was on her knees in the parking lot before this towering black man. He reached in his pants and pulled out a throbbing nine inch black snake that grew by the second. He wanted Akiko to suck his cock right now. She again tried to refuse turning away but he held her head still and rubbed his rigid cock all over her face pushing himself in. Akiko relented. She opened her mouth and accepted his black tool. He put his hands in her hair and guided her mouth back and forth over his hungry black cock. Akiko had never had a cock so large in her mouth he was literally stuffing her delicate face with the biggest dick she had ever seen. She was becoming wet and ravaged with lust when he grunted and held her still while he emptied his load deep into her belly. Akiko dutifully swallowed every drop. Michael helped her to her feet and they started to walk away.

Michael playfully slapped her ass and pinched her as they strolled to a destination unknown to Akiko. They acted like new lovers on a romantic stroll until they arrived at an apartment complex. Michael took Akiko up to his apartment and once inside began to immediately disrobe. Akiko announced that she would like to take a shower and proceeded to do so. When Akiko emerged form the bathroom Michael was naked on his bed with his long black cock standing at attention for her. Akiko was intoxicated not only from the liquor but the decadent situation as well. She lay down next to him and he went between her legs to taste his fresh fruit. He licked and sucked her into a wet frenzy and climbed up for entry. He pushed his long pole into her filling her like never before and began to stroke slow and steady. Akiko was in ecstasy as she felt her pussy stretch and wrap itself around the bulging stick invading her moist tunnel. Michael began to fuck her with more force banging away at his Asian toy. Then he threw a new ingredient into the lusty mix. As he pounded her Japanese pussy harder and harder he called her names.

“Take my black cock slut!”

“This is what you like isn’t it whore?”

“I know this is what a hot bitch like you needs!”

Akiko was taken aback by his words. Never before had this happened to her. It should’ve been degrading but it was not. Far from degrading it was like an aphrodisiac pushing her to new heights. She felt like a slut. She was behaving like a whore and she did like what she was getting. She loved the names he called her and wanted more.

Michael pounded away at her snatch mauling her breasts and then turning her over and drilling her from behind. He took great delight in her squeals, was empowered by the nasty names he called her and reveled in watching her petite body shake and tremble at every powerful thrust. He watched her ass ripple and sway meeting his savage thrusts making her cum over and over. Finally he withdrew his tool and turned Akiko over to shower her stomach and tits with white hot black cum. They collapsed into a heap and Akiko got up to shower again as Michael laid peacefully. When she returned he was sound asleep and she cuddled next to him. She would leave in the morning with plenty of time to make her flight.

Around 3am Akiko woke to the sounds of doors slamming and muffled voices. The television in the living room garbled the conversation. Akiko realized Michael was not in the room and started to get dressed in case someone entered the room. She could tell there were at least three voices with one of those belonging to Michael. She pulled on her panties and was reaching for her dress when the door sprung open. It was Michael but her relief was short lived.

“My friends and I are going to fuck you Akiko.” She shook her head and protested. Michael was undeterred.

“You’ll love it honey don’t even sweat it” he said as he moved in. Behind him came two other tall black men. One was rather handsome and well built while the other was bald overweight with a tattoo on his arm. He also spoke in a Rastafarian dialect. Michael reached for Akiko’s tits and squeezed roughly while the other two surrounded her. She feebly tried to cover herself but saw no escape and gave in. Her panties were pulled off and six hands began to maul her body. Michael offered her his rigid cock to suck and Akiko obliged while the other men fondled her body. Michael was obviously excited at the situation as he used her mouth more aggressively than before. He wrapped his hands in her silky locks and fucked her face. He wasn’t interested in her skill only his pleasure. Her tits were being savagely used and fingers were probing her pussy. Mr.Tattoo stepped in front of her to have his cock sucked soon followed by Mr.Handsome. They took turns fucking their new sluts face showering her with verbal assaults while they face fucked the Asian beauty.

“Look hot wet this whore is!”

“We should fuck this slut all night”

Mr.Tattoo went behind Akiko and slid his fat cock into her doggy style while she sucked the other two. He held her hips tightly and plowed her soaking snatch repeatedly. He fucked her as mean as he looked. He viciously smacked her ass and every stroke knocked the air from her lungs. They tried to keep a dick in her mouth to keep her quiet but it was useless as she was being fucked too hard by a dick too big to keep quiet. They rubbed their swollen cocks over her face and outstretched tongue while Mr.Tattoo deep drilled her pussy. Finally he bellowed out “Yeeeesssssss slut” and blasted her unprotected womb with a torrent of cum.. Mr.Tattoo stood to the side jacking himself back to life while Mr.Handsome took his place in her pussy.

Mr.Handsome fucked her feverishly grabbing her arms and pulling off and on his engorged cock. She was coming continuously. as he too emptied himself inside her quivering slit. Michael stood to the side marveling at the Asian slut. He cheered his friends on imploring to fuck his whore as hard as they liked.

Mr.Tattoo once again stood behind Akiko and she spread her legs wider allowing him easy entry. She was shocked when he placed his raging black meat at her ass. Michael swooped in and held her body as Mr.Tattoo pushed his cock in. Her ass was soaked from the juices from her dripping pussy. She squirmed to no avail and her body was racked with a pain she never felt and she begged for them to stop. It only further their twisted passion as he began to get deeper. He held her hips like a vice and banged her upturned ass. She wailed out in pain and ecstasy as he chastised her during his assault.

“How does it feel to have a black log in your Japanese ass? You like having your ass fucked don’t you?” He slapped her stuffed ass for emphasis. Michael and Mr.Handsome slapped her face with their rigid cocks while they waited their turn. One by one they fucked her ass with their huge cocks giving her a sensation and a pleasure she never thought was possible. Slapping her insulting her at every turn they used her like a piece of meat and she loved it.

Michael slid under her while Mr.Handsome plowed her ass and slid his thick dick into her drooling snatch. Mr.Tattoo stepped up and presented his tool to her mouth for the final piece to the puzzle. She was triple penetrated by three giant black cocks taking the breath from her body. They pushed and pulled stroked and poked all her holes sadistically. Her body was alive with sensations that she had until know couldn’t possibly imagine. These black men were fucking her like a cheap whore and she liked the feeling. She wanted them to use her for their pleasure. She was happy to be their whore on this wonderful night. ]

They pounded her body using her petite frame as leverage to get their cocks in deeper and deeper fucking her mercilessly. Finally the pulled from her holes and surrounded her while she lay on her back exhausted. They jacked their cocks simultaneously until Mr.Tattoo started the procession by erupting and spewing cum all over her face and breasts. He was closely followed by Michael and Mr.Handsome who hosed down her face breasts and hairless pussy with their own searing seed. Akiko was covered in the cum of three black strangers and her life seemed whole. She had been used fucked degraded and raped. But it felt right. She drifted off to sleep.

The morning came and Akiko dressed and left the men still sleeping. She arrived to her hotel room and received a message from Harumi to be ready in an hour. Her body was sore and tender from the previous night but the truest impression was a mental one. She felt new and reborn. She reflected on her ordeal and decided it was what she craved. She had never been with a black man. Never been with three men. Never had anal. Never been triple penetrated. Now it was all she needed. She was officially a black cock lover forever. This is only the beginning. She never even knew Michaels last name or phone number but it was irrelevant his work was done. He unlocked the door to her future. An eventful future indeed.

I would like to thank Michael for the gift he has given me. He planted a seed the came to fruition. The seed has grown into a fully bloomed flower. A Japanese flower that requires special care. She needs black cock and lots of it. I am the provider of her nourishment and I owe it all to him. Thank you Michael. Any questions or comments about this or future installments please feel free to express them.