A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife teachs hubby and friend a lesson in cocksucking.
1.3k words
4.46
157k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers

Well, let me start off by saying that I have a very kinky wife and that we have had many sexual adventures so far in life. This story is going to be a little different, because I am going to let my wife tell you about her sexual likes and pleasures.

So sit back and pull your cock out and shoot a big load of cum for my wife. And if your really horny lift your hand up to your mouth and taste the spent cum. It makes my wife really horny when I do that for her. Also you ladies that like to read my stories get your favorite toys out and insert one in your ass and cunt and make yourself cum real hard.

OK here she is… Hello my name is Cindy and I love SEX, Welcome to part 7 of my series. After the boys had licked up their mess I told them to get into the shower and clean up, that I wasn’t done with them yet.

I warned both of them about playing with each other’s cock while they were in the shower. I then left and went into the other bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the next sex section with Dave and my husband. I douched my pussy, and cleaned my ass out with an enema.

I Toweled off and went and put my mistress outfit on. It was a leather black mini skirt with high heel boots and leather crotch less panties, fishnet hose and a cat of nine tails. When I dress up like a whore I always feel real horny and naughty. I knew I would get a rise out of my husband and I knew Dave would love it.

But what I really had my mind on was some pussy; it had been along time since I have been with another woman. My plan was to have fun with the boys, then I was going to call Dave’s wife over and try to comfort her. I have never been with Dave’s wife and she doesn’t know anything about me fucking her husband.

I hope to turn her on so much that she let’s me eat her pussy. Well enough of that my pussy is getting real wet. So I went back into the bedroom where the men were waiting for me. Both of them where sitting on the side of the bed. As soon as I walked in both of there cocks come to attention, I walked over and sat down in the chair beside the bed.

I spread my legs so the boys could see my wet pussy under my skirt. I told both of them that I wanted them to get in the bed and give me a show. I wanted them to suck each other’s cock and to do anything I told them to do. I told them that if they did a good job I would reward both of them, and if they didn’t do as I ask they would both regret it.

I then handed them two cock rings to wear so they wouldn’t cum. I then instructed them to get in the sixty-nine position and to start sucking on each other’s cock and balls.

As they were sucking I went around and handcuffed their arms to each other’s legs, they had no choice now but to suck each other’s cock. I then informed Dave that his wife was fixing to come over. He panicked and said that his wife doesn’t know anything about him sucking cocks or having any extra marital affairs.

I slapped his ass with my whip and told him to shut up and suck cock that I was going to try to seduce his wife. I then told the boys that someone around here has to like pussy. That I was going to tell his wife about all of his cock sucking while she was away. Then I ask Dave what she was going to say when she see’s my husband’s cock in his mouth.

Dave started protesting and I smacked his ass cheeks a couple times and he shut up and sucked my husband’s cock. About that time I heard someone knocking at the door. I went to the door and it was Dave’s wife, Carla. I invited her in and ask her if she wanted something to drink. She sat down and I fixed her a strong mixed drink, she was commenting on my leather mini skirt and how I was dressed.

I told her that I had another sexy outfit in my bedroom if she wanted to try it on. A couple drinks later I had her in my bedroom trying on sexy outfits. She started telling me about her sex life with Dave and she said that she didn’t think Dave thought she was sexy any more.

I thought to myself, she is in for a surprise. She told me that Dave hadn’t touched her in the last two months and that she had went to the adult bookstore and bought her a dildo to satisfy herself. I told her that I probably know why her husband hasn’t been interested in her. She ask me why? I held her hand as I told her that I was interested in making her feel good.

She told me that she had never been with another woman but she had thought about it lately. I started kissing her neck, and then I moved down to her breast, she was scared but I could tell she wanted me. She told me she couldn’t do anything like this because she was married. I stopped and took her by the hand and we entered the guest bedroom.

It had been over two hours since I had checked up on the boys. When Carla and I entered the room there was Dave and my husband handcuffed in a sixty-nine position just as I had left them. The only difference was that their lips were swelled up from all the sucking that they had been doing to each other.

I told Carla I’m glad I put cock-rings on them or both of their cocks would be drained. They may have sucked a little pre-cum out of there cocks but neither one of them could cum with there cock-rings on. Carla couldn’t believe her eyes, her husband sucking a cock.

She yelled at Dave saying that no wonders you haven’t been giving me any sex…. You have been having sex with Cindy’s husband. I spoke up and told Carla to watch this, I went over and removed my husband’s cock-ring and Dave couldn’t resist. He wrapped his swollen lips around my husbands cock and it didn’t take thirty seconds my husband was pumping hot thick cum into Dave’s mouth.

So much cum that Dave couldn’t swallow all of it. Then I unsnapped Dave’s cock-ring and my husband did the same thing, he sucked on Dave’s pumping cock till all the cum was down his throat. Carla looked over at me and ask me if I would make her cum. I told her that I would make her cum more than her cock-sucking, cum hungry husband could.

I started stripping her clothes off right in front of the boys. Carla had a sexy body on her and I knew I was in for some fun with Carla. Since Carla was a virgin at this, I was going to have to take it long and slow with her.

So if you are interested in what Carla and I are fixing to do to each other that will be in the next part.

If you like part 7 of my story you will love the rest. Remember to shoot a big load of cum for me and e-mail me at this address. I like to read nasty e-mail letters.

Thanks Cindy

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers