A Whore's Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is very beautiful Master. i am sure You will be very happy with her."

"Rebecca, get into the bed with Abby." Sir climbed out the opposite side of the bed and stood behind where Abby lay. Rebecca slid into the bed beside her. It was difficult to tell due to her golden skin, but Abby was sure Rebecca was blushing. "Now Abby, please kiss Rebecca."

Abby suddenly felt completely inept. She had never kissed a woman before, never felt inclined to. Abby studied Rebecca's face. She wouldn't look Abby in the eye but there was a shy smile on her lips. Abby leaned in and saw Rebecca ready herself by closing her eyes. Abby felt her heart pounding and closed her eyes right before she connected. Rebecca's lips were so soft and gentle. Her kiss was sweet, tender and it didn't have the possessive urgency of a Man's. It wasn't better, just different in an enjoyable way. Abby felt Rebecca's hand rest on her waist and Abby shifted closer to her. Abby brought her hand up to rest on Rebecca's face and pushed her tongue into her mouth gently. Both girls moaned softly into each other's kiss.

Rebecca tightened her hold around Abby's body so they were pressed up against each other firmly. Abby could feel Rebecca's breasts rubbing against hers. Abby's nipples were becoming rock hard, fast. She could feel the same thing happening to Rebecca's nipples, as they brushed up against hers. Abby had always been able to appreciate the beauty of other women but never felt such an attraction to one before.

Abby broke the kiss and explored down Rebecca's body to her lovely tits. Abby couldn't help it. She needed to see what they felt like. Abby massaged her tits with the palm of her hand and kissed the golden globes, running her tongue over the soft, pliable flesh. Abby rolled her tongue around Rebecca's areola and flicked her nipple with the tip. Rebecca moaned as Abby sealed her mouth around her nipple, nibbling on it gently. Rebecca brought her hands up to Abby's head and playfully twirled her hair between her fingers.

"Beautiful sight, isn't it Benjamin?" Master chuckled.

"Oh, indeed it is Jeremy. They seem to like each other very much."

"Rebecca, continue facing Abby but position yourself so that your head is pointed at her feet." Rebecca repositioned herself properly. "Now, lift up your leg to My hand. Abby, I want you to move so you can get a nice view of Rebecca's pussy and then lift your leg for Benjamin so Rebecca can see yours as well."

Abby's nervousness now skyrocketed but she did as she was told. Both girls were now face-to-pussy with each other. Master and Benjamin held their legs apart. Abby had stared at Rebecca's pussy earlier but she certainly hadn't been this close to it. Now, here it was, glistening, lovely and practically presented to her on a platter.

"Rebecca, touch Abby's lips. Tell Me, is her pussy ready for use?"

Rebecca ran one of her fingers gently along Abby's slit, but didn't penetrate her pussy. Abby moaned and wiggled her hips, craving more. "Yes Master, it is."

"What about Rebecca's sweet pussy, girl? Is it ready?" Abby reached out slowly, almost afraid to touch this gorgeous stranger in such a personal way. "No, no. Not like that. Feel her with your tongue."

Abby placed her hand on Rebecca's hip and guided herself in slowly. She placed her tongue at the bottom of her slit and slid it up slowly. Rebecca moaned loudly and arched her hips toward Abby's mouth. With that kind of encouragement, Abby continued lapping at Rebecca's wet and delicious pussy. The noises coming from her were intoxicating and Abby couldn't resist this treat.

"Rebecca, you are being treated very kindly. Please return the favor to Abby." Master urged.

Rebecca sealed her mouth firmly around Abby's wanton, needful pussy. It had been denied all day and was now so excited to be receiving this kind of attention. Abby moaned shamelessly as Rebecca's tongue probed the soft folds of her pussy lips. Abby wrapped her hand through Rebecca's legs and cradled her cunt to her lips. Abby could still feel the heat radiating from Rebecca's ass. Master must have spanked her quite thoroughly indeed. Rebecca winced ever so slightly as Abby caressed her freshly beaten flesh.

With her face buried in Rebecca's snatch, she couldn't exactly tell what Master and Benjamin were up to. Sir hadn't let go of her leg and from the noises she heard, Abby was sure they weren't just watching. Suddenly, Abby felt something very familiar gliding along Rebecca's pussy. Master was sliding His cock through Rebecca's legs. Now with every lick, Abby was getting a double treat and from the feel of it Sir was making sure Rebecca wasn't being left out. Sir's cock felt wonderful on her aching to be fucked pussy. The mixture of Rebecca's juices and Sir's precum was unique, addictive. Abby wiggled her hips, trying to take Sir inside of her. Sir smacked her ass hard and Abby squealed into Rebecca's cunt.

Sir spread her ass cheeks apart and rammed His cock inside of her tight hole, well lubricated with her pussy juices. Abby groaned loudly as Sir plunged deep into her, thrusting hard. Abby's head was spinning. Earlier that evening she would have done anything to be fucked. Now her mouth, pussy and ass were being bombarded. When Rebecca's body jerked, Abby guessed that Master had invaded her ass. What a lucky couple of girls, Abby thought.

The noises that filled the room were more beautiful to Abby than any other sound she could have imagined. The energy being created by the four of them was more powerful than that of all the natural disasters put together. The smells of their sweat and juices combined was intoxicating. The feeling of Sir buried deep in her ass, the feeling of Rebecca grinding her pussy into her face, knowing that all of this is being done to please her Master. Abby wished this night would never end.

Abby felt Rebecca's finger teasing her clit now and she loved it. Abby moved her mouth up to Rebecca's sweet bud. She could feel its delicate hardness and teased it with her tongue. Rebecca's body shuddered and Abby sucked on her clit hard. Rebecca moaned loudly into Abby's pussy and the vibrations traveled through her entire body. As Rebecca continued to tease Abby's clit, she slid her tongue deep inside her pussy. Abby groaned so loudly that she broke contact with Rebecca's lips briefly. Rebecca didn't stop fucking her with her soft tongue, pushing it in as deep as she could. Abby found her way back to Rebecca's pussy and plunged her tongue in, grinding her face into her sweet wetness.

"That's right. Keep going. Neither of you are to cum until I command it, understood?" Master instructed, through labored breathing.

Not wanting to pull away, both girls murmured their understanding into the other's pussy, sending more tantalizing vibrations through each other. Abby had been teased so mercilessly all day, she wasn't going to last much longer. Rebecca was dining on her pussy like it was her first meal after a 30 day famine. Now she could feel Sir's fingers pinching and pulling on her nipples as well.

Abby's body was dangerously close to system overload but she stayed focused on Rebecca. Her pussy was squeezing around Abby's tongue like a boa constrictor and it was a feeling like no other she had ever felt. As far as Abby was concerned, this was the best possible send off Master could have given her and she was so grateful.

Abby heard loud groans and snarls coming from both Master and Benjamin. Sir pulled out of her ass roughly, causing Abby to shudder and then whine from the sudden empty feeling her ass was experiencing. She could feel Sir shooting His hot cum all over her ass, dripping it into her crack. Sir used the tip of His cock to swirl it around her, pushing it into her crevices. Abby knew Rebecca was getting a similar treat from Master. The sound of Master, Sir and Rebecca was too much for her. Rebecca was clearly on the edge as well, grinding her hips and face against Abby enthusiastically.

"What do You think, Benjamin? Have they earned it?" Master said, teasing them cruelly. Both girls moaned, begging and pleading for sweet release.

"Hmmm....I don't' know. They may not even be close yet." Sir suggested, keeping the girls in suspense and causing them to groan even louder for mercy.

Master and Sir laughed. "Now, cum hard for Us."

Abby felt a warm wave of pleasure flow from her sex outward, resulting in an orgasm that shook her body to the core. As Rebecca kept licking her sensitive pussy lips, she could feel another more powerful orgasm building up inside of her. Abby closed her eyes, every muscle tensed, and fireworks went off inside of her. Abby came so hard the second time she could feel the waves of pain flowing through her. Rebecca screamed into Abby's cunt and Abby focused all of her attention of her clit, keeping the sensations alive in her supersensitive area. Abby pullled back to see the juices flowing from Rebecca's pussy and reached out to caress her wetness. They kept their tongue's gently lapping at each other's pussies as they both came, licking up the tasty juices. Rebecca inserted a finger deep inside of her, stroking her G-spot with a fast yet soft touch. She forced one more orgasm out of Abby and the pain was finally too much. Abby broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. Both girls fell back on the bed, spent and blissfully happy.

Master slid into bed beside. "Just look at My girls, so lovely, so willing to please. Is it any wonder that I cherish them both so much?"

"You are a lucky Man, Jeremy. Most Men would kill to own even one of these slaves and You have them both." Sir agreed.

Abby looked at Master. "Both? i don't understand Master. Sir said You had Rebecca before You claimed me. i thought that meant i was going to be released now that she is back Master."

"Released? I would never give you up, My dear. The surprise was now that Rebecca is back, W/we can be a happy little family. Rebecca is your sister now, girl. The two of you will tend to My every need, serving Me side by side. I will allow you to enjoy each other sexually, but only under My command and supervision. Is that understood, My sluts?"

"Yes Master." They answered in unison. Then they giggled and hugged each other tightly.

"A sister. Thank You Master." Abby gushed gratefully then wept softly. Abby hadn't had a real family in so long. Now she had a loving, generous Master and a sweet, sensual sister. Life couldn't get any better than this.

"For tonight, you will both stay here with Me and share My bed so I may continue to use you as I see fit. Tomorrow, W/we can show Rebecca around and get her set up with you in the cell. Thank You for Your company tonight Benjamin. You are welcome to use either of My girls anytime You desire. For now, please leave U/us be." Benjamin nodded, gathered His clothes and let Himself out. Master slid between His two girls and cuddled them close all night. No further use was necessary that night, Master had decided. They had a lifetime together.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Slut Wife Life - Given Away Given to another couple for the first time.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories