A Whore's Surprise Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby needs some additional training.
9.3k words
43k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month since Rebecca had been introduced to Abby as her new 'sister' and Abby had never been happier. Rebecca was a beautiful girl and Abby couldn't get enough of her warm caresses, soft lips, and juicy pussy. Abby was grateful for every opportunity Master gave her to play with her sister. The sessions were even more intense when the two girls were permitted to worship their Master together. The girls would spend hours kissing, licking, and sucking all over Master's body and He would praise them for catering to His noble lusts so thoroughly. The three of them were a perfect match for each other. Abby felt completely fulfilled.

Master was feeling confident about His girls as well. They seemed to take to each other very quickly after Sir Benjamin dropped Rebecca off to them. He certainly did a fantastic job of training Rebecca for Him. Master had considered sending Abby to Benjamin also but decided to handle her training personally. After all, He had discovered her, watched her grow and strive to become the slave He wanted her to be. He was the one who liberated her from her inhibitions, at least where He and Rebecca were concerned. It was time for Him to propose an idea to His delightful slave girls and see how they, Abby specifically, reacted to it.

He leaned back in His chair and gazed at His girls in the kitchen. They were cleaning up the mess from this evening's dinner and having a good time doing it. He loved to watch them when they didn't realize He was doing so. Master observed them often after Rebecca joined the household, looking for signs of jealousy or animosity. None appeared.

His cock grew as He stared at them, working so diligently to keep His home in order. They were so cute in their matching outfits. Master didn't require them to wear uniforms like a maid or nurse, although the thought had crossed His mind. Instead He preferred lingerie. He bought them the exact same sets, just in different colors, their favorite colors. He never ordered them to wear the same sets on the same days, but they seemed to do it anyway. Master found it rather endearing. Today they had chosen a two-piece babydoll set. The bra style top was just sheer enough to show off their sweet nipples, the body was a gorgeous flyaway mesh material with a high side slit on either side and came with a g-string. If they were going to wear panties, even if it was only on occasion, He preferred them to be as skimpy as possible, showing off their asses. Abby's set was in royal purple and Rebecca's in indigo blue. They looked devastating.

Master could see that they were almost done cleaning up. As was required of them, He knew they would report to Him immediately upon finishing their task, so there was no need to beckon them. Only a couple of minutes passed before the girls were standing before Him. They each placed their right foot behind them, curtsied, bowed their heads and fell to their knees. They kept their eyes lowered and waited for Him to acknowledge them.

"I am so lucky to have such wonderful girls in My service." Master praised. "Please, raise your eyes My slaves. I have something important to discuss with you."

"Thank You Master." The girls chimed in unison.

"Master Matthew has invited us to a play party in two weeks. Now that Rebecca is properly settled here and seeing that the two of you get along so well, I have accepted His invitation"

Master paused for a moment, waiting to judge their reactions. Rebecca's eyes lit up immediately. Abby looked uncertain. It was the first time Master hadn't seen a duplicate reaction between the two of them in three weeks. He wasn't sure what to make of it just yet.

"He will be hiring a lifestyle-friendly caterer and wait staff for the evening, so You will not be service slaves for the evening. The only things you two will be required to do are look ravishing and entertain His guests, of course."

Rebecca was positively vibrating. Master could see her trying to contain her excitement. Abby still looked unsure, confused even. He could tell she had questions, possibly even reservations. Normally Abby wouldn't have expressed these kinds of emotions. Due to earlier tests He had given her, she had learned to trust in Him and never question His intent. Master needed to understand her unusual reaction.

"Rebecca, I can see you are already looking forward to the party. That pleases me. Abby, my dear girl, you look like have a question or two regarding the event we will be attending in two weeks. You have my permission to speak freely."

"Thank You Master. Please, what do You mean by 'entertain His guests' Master?" Abby looked genuinely concerned about the answer to her question.

Master smiled at His sweet, devoted slave. To Rebecca He said, "You understand what I mean, explain it to your sister."

Rebecca placed her left hand on Abby's right shoulder. Abby turned to look at her sister, worry present all over her face. She knew deep down that she shouldn't be apprehensive about anything Master tells her but she had a feeling she knew what her Master meant and it honestly scared her.

"Master Matthew will be inviting fellow Masters and Their slaves over. The Masters will be permitted to use us if They wish or watch us with Their slaves. There will most certainly be limitations on what Master will allow the others to do to us, for our safety. However, anything that is done to us can be watched by the other guests."

Usually feeling Rebecca's touch would inflame Abby's lusts but now she could feel the color draining from her face. Being used while others could witness it? How humiliating. Abby had certainly been used by strangers, and relative strangers, before. She had barely known Benjamin or Rebecca before she had been used with and by them. Xavier was a complete stranger when he had raped her. Still, somehow the idea of many people witnessing her sexual acts with another filled her with dread. Of course having Master and her sister noticing her reluctance filled her with shame.

"I can see what you are feeling Abby. You have never been trained for such a situation and you think you would feel humiliated having other people watch you. Let me ask you, did you feel humiliated with Sir Benjamin and Rebecca?"

"No Master, but we were all fucking at the same time. None of us were truly watching what anyone else was doing Master. From what sister Rebecca says, some people may just be watching Master. Does that sound accurate Master?"

"Yes it does, slave. There may very well be people watching you get fucked and that pleases Me, so I don't understand your objections." Master stated plainly.

Abby hung her head. This shouldn't bother her but she could feel her anxiety rising over it. She wished she could feel more like Rebecca. As Master said, Rebecca had been trained by Sir for this scenario and she hadn't been. Abby knew her purpose was to be anything her Master wished her to be, even a wanton slut, but she couldn't wrap her brain around the concept of this party.

"Rebecca, you may go entertain yourself with an activity of your choosing. Be sure to report back to Me by bedtime. I would like you to join Me in My bed this evening." Master instructed His enthusiastic girl.

"As You wish Master." Rebecca responded, feeling the tension in the air.

Both Abby and Rebecca knew that a serious talk was about to take place. Master didn't usually send one of His girls away like that and He never invited only one of them to share His bed. Rebecca gave Abby a supportive, loving look. Then she bent over, gave each of her Master's feet a soft kiss, stood up and hurried away.

"Come closer, slave, and no talking until I say otherwise."

Master pointed between His legs. Abby shimmied over on her knees to the spot He indicated with His finger. Master reached forward and placed His hand on the back of her head. He guided her head towards Him and down to His crotch. He pushed her left cheek against His boxers.

"Can you feel that, Abby?"

She nodded her head yes, causing her nose to nuzzle against His dick. She knew this was the wrong time but she wanted to feel Him in her mouth. After all, He had trained her to crave His cock and to devote herself to pleasing it.

"That hard cock you feel is the result of Me picturing showing off my beautiful slave girls to My friends and letting them see how blessed I am to have such gifted pets. So we need to do something about this deficiency that has shown up in you. I am assigning you a task to help you deal with this worry of feeling humiliated by the possibility of being watched. This will not be an easy task but I can assure you that you will be ready for the party after completing it."

Abby nodded her head again in comprehension.

"Good girl. Your task is to seduce a total stranger and to submit yourself to him for his use and amusement. These are your instructions: Ensure that you are properly and thoroughly groomed. Dress yourself provocatively like the cheap whore that you are. Choose your clothes carefully so as to display your tits, legs and ass to the fullest advantage. Wear bright red lipstick and nail varnish. Give your eyes the full treatment: black mascara, eye shadow, even false eyelashes. Under no circumstances will you wear a bra or panties. Think of yourself as every man's wet dream! The perfect nasty slut to suck, fuck and abuse!

Abby looked wide-eyed as her Master continued in a quiet, deliberate voice.

Go to a sleazy porno cinema. Wait until the session starts, then slip into the darkened theatre. Find a secluded stranger and sit in the seat next to him. Show him how the images on screen arouse you. Make him aware that you are available for his sexual pleasure. Take his hand and guide it to your tits. Let him fondle and grope them. Spread your legs and place his hand on your thigh. Let him find your cunt and spread your lips to enable him to finger-fuck you. Rub his cock through his trousers, unzip his pants and let him feel your hot cock-sucking mouth on his prick. When he is aroused, take him to the men's room and offer yourself to him. Tell him that it's his lucky day. That you are available to him for his use and that you are under strict instructions to grant him any demand he chooses to make. Tell him that you are his fuck-toy and that all holes are available for him to fill. You will do this tomorrow. Now answer me properly, do you understand your task, slut?"

Abby could feel nothing but pure terror. Somehow the words, "Yes Master" still managed to escape her lips.

"That's My girl. I will be taking Rebecca out with Me tomorrow, giving you some privacy to prepare yourself. I will expect to hear all about it when you return. I understand how you must be feeling Abby but I know you will please me in your execution of this task. Off to your cell for the rest of the night. You will need plenty of rest for tomorrow."

"As You wish Master." Abby's voice cracked with emotion.

Abby leaned down, kissed her Master's feet, stood up and ushered herself to her cell. It was going to feel quite lonely in there without Rebecca tonight. However, Abby didn't expect to get that much sleep anyway. She sat in her cell, going over the details of her task in her head. She had no idea how she was going to pull this off. The idea was already making her feel sick to her stomach. Not only was she being ordered to have sex with a stranger, but in public. What if someone saw her? What if the police became involved? Abby knew she couldn't let those negative thoughts infect her mind. Master wanted her to overcome a potential problem in her service to Him and she had to try to do her best. She lay down, closed her eyes and attempted to get some rest. She knew Master was right about her task, she was going to have a long day tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------

Morning came far too quickly. The sound of the alarm going off and the cell door unlocking was ominous. Abby was not looking forward to her day but knew the quicker she got to her task, the quicker it would be over. She needed to do this for Master and prove to Him that she was the slave He wanted her to be. As Master had told her, He and Rebecca were already gone, time to get started.

Abby walked to the bathroom and caught a reflection of herself in Master's full length mirror. She could see that the cool air had already hardened her nipples. Although a part of her couldn't be sure that it wasn't slight anticipation over her task that had turned her once soft nipples into tiny torpedoes. Even though this task scared her, if she were being honest about her feelings, a part of her was excited about it. The danger, the taboo nature of the setting and task was alluring.

She placed a new blade in her razor and ran the water until it reached a warm temperature. Abby stepped inside, letting the warm liquid relax her whole body. She grabbed her loofah and squirted a generous amount of blackberry/raspberry body wash onto it. She inhaled the sweet, fruity scent and began to soap up her body. She started with her armpits, running the razor along the curve of her left then her right. She inspected the areas with her fingers, feeling nothing but patches of bare skin.

Abby ran the soapy loofah down her body and along her left leg. Starting at the ankle, she slowly went up her leg until she had cleared a path to her hip. She repeated the pattern around her left leg and then moved onto the right. With both legs completely removed of hair she washed the soap off of them, letting her hand glide along the smooth, silky flesh.

Now onto the most challenging and important of areas, the ones the stranger will surely want access to. Abby sat down on the edge of the tub and across from the mirror mounted on the wall. She spread her legs wide and looked at the reflection of her delicate flower, so tender and pure yet capable of handling excessive amounts of abuse. She kept it clean for Master so it was only in need of a little pruning. She applied a small squeeze of body wash to freshen up the suds and lathered up her pussy. Abby guided the sharp metal edge along the supple flesh of her cunt, letting her fingers trace along behind to locate any stubborn hairs that may have been missed. She continued the pattern until her entire pussy was completely hairless and baby soft.

She stood up and rinsed the soap residue from her freshly shaven lips. She placed her left leg up on the edge of the tub, bent over slightly and let the blade glide in between her ass cheeks. After a few passes, she ran her fingers along her crack, lightly teasing her tight little hole and feeling the same smoothness she had on her pussy. Abby shampooed her hair and stood under the stream, allowing the water to wash away all of the suds still on her body. Once she was rinsed of all soap and shampoo, she turned off the shower and grabbed a soft towel with which to dry herself off.

After the shower, Abby felt much more relaxed. She threw the towel over the shower rod, letting any remaining moisture air dry while she got ready. She walked over to the bathroom sink, washed her face, and applied a toner and moisturizer. Her instructions stated full makeup, so she rubbed a light foundation on her face to give her skin a creamy glow and a rosy blush to the apples of her cheeks. Hopefully the blush would conceal any real blushing that might occur during this task. She kept her eye makeup light with peach tones and dark black mascara to enhance her striking blue eyes, even though the false eyelashes did that on their own. Abby adorned her lips with a red, rub-proof lipstick that complemented her pale skin and dark brown hair. With this lipstick, she could suck cock all day long and her lips would stay whore red. She left her hair down in curly tendrils that were both playful and sexy. Finally, she sat at her desk and could feel the fabric of the chair against her bare pussy. To complete the makeup, she painted her nails red to match her lips.

With her makeup finished it was time to get dressed in the perfect outfit. Dress provocatively, Master had said to her. She knew exactly what to wear. The black skirt was tight, leather and covered to just the bottom of Abby's ass, as long as she was standing. If she were to bend over, however, a shot of her camel toe would be impossible to miss. She slid the skirt up slowly so she could enjoy the feel of the soft material against her smooth thighs. Since panties were not a requirement she would have to be careful not to have any reason to bend over. For the top, she chose a strapless corset, also black but with purple piping. It lifted her breasts up so they were practically bursting out the top, forming two pale mounds that were begging to be smacked and abused. She was feeling very self conscious, as it would take only slight movements of either article of clothing to show off her private parts to any casual observer.

She put on a pair of three inch black heels and walked over to look at herself in the mirror. Whore. That was the only word that came to mind. How could she leave the house looking like this? She had no choice though; she had to do this to please Him. She lived to please Him. The closest skin flick cinema was about 15 minutes walking distance and along major roads, Cinema L'Amour. That shouldn't be too bad, she thought. Abby hesitated a moment, her hand frozen on the doorknob. One thought, and one thought only, made her open the door, you are doing this for Master.

The walk to the theatre proved to be most interesting. Abby could feel the eyes of most everyone who drove by looking her up and down. The women saw her as nothing but the cheap whore that she looked like, no doubt. The men couldn't keep their lustful eyes off of her, wanting to treat her like the whore she resembled. A few even risked an accident by not keeping their eyes on the road. Honks, screams out of car windows and the squeal of brakes on hot asphalt prompted her to call a cab. It felt like the longest wait for a taxi in the history of the world. The honking, yelling and squealing continued. The cabbie himself almost crashed the car when he saw the sex-kitten that was his fare. The embodiment of his wildest wet dreams about to ride in his cab.

Abby climbed into the back seat of the cab as carefully as she could. Not cautiously enough though, as she distinctly heard someone scream out, "Nice pussy, baby!" from a passing car as she closed the door. She told the cab driver her destination and got no response. He was definitely aware of her, as he was staring at her through the rearview mirror. Louder this time, she told the cabbie where to drop her off. She got a low grunt of acknowledgement as he slowly gave the car gas.

Abby couldn't sit still. The feel of the vinyl seat on her bare pussy was cool and she could feel herself sliding from the moisture that had built up from all the attention she had received. Now that she was sitting down, her breasts were trying to escape the prison of the corset. Abby looked down and saw her nipples peeking out the top. Evidently, so did the cab driver. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her in the mirror. She could see him ogling her tits and he kept shifting his position. At a stop light, she realized that he only had one hand on the wheel. The low moans, grunts and quick licks of his lips told her where his other hand was. She could feel her pussy throbbing from the attention she was receiving. She knew she should be embarrassed, and she was a little, but she was also flattered knowing the cabbie was fondling himself so shamelessly with her in the backseat.

The ride over was short. Abby paid her fare and slid herself across the seat to exit the back. She felt her skirt slide up just enough when she got out, fulfilling the fantasy she was sure he had in his mind from the moment she got into his cab. Abby paused, giving him a long look at her juicy pussy, glanced over her shoulder at him and winked. She closed the door and walked towards the theatre. She didn't have to look back to know the cabbie was still watching her.