A Wicked Good Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still reeling from the last orgasm as I begin to slowly fuck myself with the spoon. The fact that I am masturbating with a kitchen appliance in front of others seems incomprehensible. I close my eyes and imagine the pool table as my bed, the spoon as my vibrator. John knows me though- he will not have it. He wants to push my limits even further. He tears the mask off my face and tells me that I need to keep my eyes open. I see the people, the costumes... maybe it's a dream. But it's not.

I am startled back to reality as John pushes my legs wide apart. Everyone can see my throbbing pussy. I can smell my own sex and know everyone else can too. I can hear my moaning and crying and whimpering- but it seems far away. My senses are dulled except for touch, which is heightened beyond compare.

John starts tracing my thigh with the thorny end of the rose he's been carrying all night. Then he brushes the softness of the petals over my bare, shaven pussy mound. The variation is driving me insane. The sharpness of the thorns and the delicate, smoothness of the petals is such a contrast that my body is quivering with delight.

Just as I am about to cum, my hands are yanked over my head and tied. The men flip me onto my stomach and pull my head over the edge of the pool table. As the Spartan climbs up onto the table I see that he has the biggest dick I've ever seen. I am excited and afraid, knowing that I will soon be engulfing this monstrosity.

The Spartan rubs the tip of his dick on my soaking wet hole and teases me a bit. I need to be fucked and I wriggle my ass, silently beginning for it, wanting it inside my pussy fucking me. He pushes it in and starts to fuck me slowly, allowing me time to take it in and stretch me. His hand reaches around and rubs my clit, heightening my arousal. The monster dick is rubbing my pussy walls and his balls are slapping my ass. I start to grind back onto it, matching his rhythm and throw my head back in delight.

As I do so, the Pirate from earlier shoves his dick into my mouth and I eat it hungrily. He holds my head up by the hair and drives it in- deep throating me. I struggle to breathe and gasp between thrusts. I can see other dicks near my face, spewing cum onto my face, in my hair, each vying for my mouth. The Pirate is telling me that he has been waiting all night to fuck my face and my other holes as well.

I look over at John and see him watching me intently. As he is quietly observing, stroking his hardness, a woman dressed as a Beer Wench comes over and begins to service him. Not being asked, approached, or invited; yet taking what she wants unabashedly and unapologetically. I secretly admire her brazenness and boldness. She is beautiful; with full lips, long and thick brown hair and ice blue eyes. Our eyes meet and if one can smile with a mouth full of dick she did at me.

Seeing another woman pleasure him makes me hot and I watch intently as she slides her mouth up and down his shaft. She is working him like a porn star and easily taking all of him into her throat. Her hands working his balls and kneading his ass. I am engrossed in watching them.

Suddenly, I feel the warmth of the Spartan's orgasm as he cums all over my ass. He has a huge load and it is dripping all down my butt and legs. The Pirate immediately pulls his dick out of my mouth and turns me around so that my legs are hanging off of the pool table. He rubs the cum around my asshole, lubricating it and shoves his dick in. I cry out as he stabs into me. I have had anal sex before, but never with such a forced entry.

He reaches around and fingers my pussy and clit while he is fucking my ass with a vengeance. I am impaled on it. With my feet unable to reach the ground and my hands still tied, my ass is lifted off the table with each thrust. The pirate is telling me that since my comment earlier this evening he has been waiting to do this. To fuck my tight ass hole. To fuck bitches that tease. To fuck me speechless.

I hear John and look over to see him going over the edge, his face lost in the ecstasy of an orgasm. The Beer Wench is slurping up his cum and licking it off of him. He pumps the remaining drops onto her awaiting tongue and smiles at me.

The pirate is slapping my ass and pinching my pussy lips and grinding his thumb onto my clit. He keeps talking dirty, telling me how much he likes fucking dirty sluts and how he is going to use my ass and make me beg for his hot cock in my pussy. I am getting hotter and hotter, feeling my orgasm building. Each time I am just about there, the Pirate releases his touch of my clit and slowly begins the process again.

I am begging now, begging for him to fuck my pussy and let me cum. When I think I can stand it no more, he flips me over, puts my legs on his shoulders and enters my soaking wet pussy pounding deep into me. That is all it takes. I shake and cum violently, over and over again until all is dark.

***

We drive home as the sun rises. It has been a long night. A wicked fun night. Being a cum slut. John's cum slut. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

12