A Wicked Little Spanking Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Her punishment continues...
6.2k words
4.48
43.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
56 Followers

My hands gripped the bathroom counter like my life depended on it, my very sore ass pressed into the sharp edge of that same counter, which hurt. I'd just taken a bunch with the Wicked One, Hatch's thick leather belt. I'd deserved it, I'd been bad, gotten another speeding ticket, and Hatch hadn't been happy about it. I was due for another spanking with the Wicked One after dinner. Hatch had sent me and my dear friend Lucy to the downstairs bathroom to get me cleaned up and presentable for dinner. I should've been on my best behavior...

Instead, Lucy's tongue was buried in my pussy, her on her knees in front of me. I was never, ever allowed to come without permission. I'd given myself to Hatch, and the very first rule was he controlled my orgasms. He owned me. I'd already come twice, once on her fingers and then, a moment ago, on her tongue. Who knew Lucy could lick pussy like this??

The wickedness of it, the wondering what Hatch would do for such a huge offense, turned me on beyond belief. Maybe I'll get away with it. That made it more exciting, but would I really not tell him? Being naughty, I was good at that, but this seemed to be whole different level.

Her tongue moved back up to my clit and she roughly pushed two fingers into my pussy. Fuck. I was about to come again. And really, if you've robbed two banks, are you really in all that much more trouble if you rob another? Would a third orgasm really make a difference?

I moaned, a wicked, naughty orgasm rippling through me, as the door opened. Of course it had to be Hatch, not Carla or Drake (who had both watched me get my ass whipped, bare assed, my pussy dripping). I reached my hand out, so he'd hold it as I came, but he just stood there, staring at me, then looking down at Luce, then back up with me, not believing exactly how horrible his little sub was being. I'd never broken this rule before.

Finally, my clit too sensitive, I managed to push Luce away. She sat back on the floor with the biggest shit-eating grin on her face, streaks of my wetness all over that same pretty face.

Quietly, Hatch said, "What the fuck." It sounded like he was talking more to himself than me or Luce.

I said, "I tried to stop her." It came out in a whisper, and didn't sound all that convincing. Well, maybe a tiny bit I had tried to stop her, so I wasn't really lying. Though I hadn't tried all that hard, and not at all after that lovely tongue touched my clit. After a spanking like that, I was super-submissive, that was really my only defense. I felt like needed a lawyer, a famous one.

Hatch turned and walked away, leaving the door open.

###

I stood in the corner of the living room, still naked, ass still hurting from the first round with the Wicked One. Drake, Carla's boyfriend and sub, was standing in the other corner, his ass also a mess, though he hadn't done anything wrong since his spanking. Hatch was outside, taking a walk. I'd never seen him this pissed off, and now that I'd come down from my orgasms, I was scared. Scared of what my punishment was going to be, but also scared that I'd hurt him, that I'd hurt what we had, which was the most precious, wonderful thing I've ever had. Fuck. The longer I was in the corner, the more worthless I felt.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the back door opened. I was hoping it was Hatch, hoping he'd come back in and whip me with his wicked belt until I cried and cried and cried and he forgave me. I wanted it and needed it to hurt. Instead, it was Carla. She touched my shoulder, gently eased me out of the corner.

"Go talk to him," she said. She took off her jacket and draped it over my shoulders, then guided me towards the kitchen and the back door. She even opened the door for me, and gave me a little nudge. Walking across the patio, my legs wooden, it seemed like taking a hard session with his belt would be a lot easier than talking to him. Christ, how could I be so stupid?

Her jacket only half covered my ass, and it was chilly out. At the edge of the patio, I stopped, searching for him. He was out past the big tree, near the garden. It took all the courage I had to walk across the lawn to him.

When I got close, I kneeled down, not saying a word. Tears ran down my face, and I wiped them away. I could not lose Hatch. Fuck.

My head down, I waited and waited, my heart dying. After an unbearable eternity, he said, "Baby..."

"I'm sorry."

He walked over and ran his fingers through my hair. I reached out and touched his thigh through his jeans. I told him I was sorry again.

"Carla says it was mostly my fault. She asked me what I thought was going to happen when I sent you to the bathroom with Luce, as turned on as you both were."

I looked up at him. "What did you expect to happen?"

"Well, mostly I thought nothing would happen, that we'd go to dinner. But maybe I thought your tongue might be in her. That's what I was expecting when I heard the moaning..."

"So that would've been okay?"

"Oh, I would've spanked you for it. And her too." He smiled, but it was bittersweet.

He pulled me up, then wrapped his arms around me. A hug has never, in the history of the world, ever felt so good. Crying with relief, I wrapped my arms around him, ignoring the jacket falling off and the chill in the air. He held me tight, then kissed me.

###

We ordered in, Vietnamese from a little place Hatch and I both really liked. Not that I ate all that much. Kneeling at one end of the coffee table, I tried to stay in perfect position, resting on my haunches, toes curled under, hands on my thighs, back straight. With my roasted ass, it was far from comfortable, and I knew it was going to get worse before the night was over.

Drake was at the opposite end of the coffee table, naked and kneeling like I was, the coffee table blocking my view of his cock. I briefly made eye contact with him; I didn't know him that well-Carla hadn't been dating/owning him very long-but in that one brief look, I knew he understood me in a way only another sub could. Despite my ass hurting, despite what was coming, despite my emotions being a slaughtered mess, my pussy was still wet and dripping. It wanted another spanking, wanted to feel Lucy's tongue again, wanted to taste Lucy's pussy, wanted Hatch to fuck my raw ass while everyone watched, and yes, it even wanted a taste of Drake's cock. It was humming and mad with desire, filling my body with it. I knew Drake understood all of that, that his cock felt the same way.

Occasionally Hatch would reach over, feed me a bit of his noodle bowl with his fingers, or give me a bite of a spring roll. Unlike my pussy, my stomach was as scared as a rabbit surrounded by wolves, so I wasn't exactly hungry. Saying no wasn't exactly an option, either. Lucy reached over, slipped some noodles into my mouth, giggling as they slipped down my chin and she cleaned them up with her finger. Like a good girl, I licked her finger clean, then looked over to see Drake watching, a cool little smile on his face.

Suddenly dinner was over. Without being told, Drake started to clean up, and I stood up to help. Hatch stopped me. "Pet, go to the chair." A jolt of adrenaline shot through me, like being hit with a bucket of ice water, and the little rabbit inside of me looked for a place to run, a place to hide. My heart hammering in my chest, I lowered myself back down to my knees and crawled to the chair. Like I was in a trance, I slowly stood up and then draped myself over it. It was always the weirdest feeling, bending over the chair, knowing I'd be crying hard before I stood up, knowing what I was about to endure. And I was guessing this was going to be worse than any of the times before...

An eternity seemed to pass, maybe five minutes, while the food was cleaned up and I waited, my heart never slowing down, my skin moist with my nervousness, my fear. Hatch knew what he was doing, he knew the anticipation was as bad as the actual, well almost as bad.

Finally he walked past me, went to his closet and came back with a clear paddle. Jesus. It was thick plastic with holes in it, and it hurt. It maybe wasn't quite as bad as the belt, but the next day after it was hell. The sight of it even tamed my pussy, though not much.

Hatch put the paddle on the floor in front of me, then dropped the belt next to it. He asked, "Baby, do you need to be restrained?"

I thought about that, but I knew it would please him more if I held my position. "No, Sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir."

With no warning, his hand cracked into my ass. Fuck. I almost let go, almost stood up. I did cry out, cause it fucking hurt, on top of the earlier session with the belt. He gave me a dozen on each cheek, hard and fast, and by the end, my eyes were already filled with tears.

He said, "Lucy, since you got my pet in trouble, I think you should start. A dozen with the paddle, good and hard."

I looked behind me, past the chair. Carla and Lucy were sitting on the couch, Drake kneeling next to Carla. Yes, I did notice his cock was rock hard and pointing towards the ceiling, but my mind had other things to worry about. And just like the first spanking, I knew they had the best seats possible to see my ass and my wet, naughty pussy.

With a funny little smirk on her face, Lucy stood up. She didn't look all that guilty about getting me in trouble, in fact she looked like she was having the time of her life. She walked past me, picked up the paddle, tested it in her hands, then walked behind me. Oh shit.

Hatch said, "Pet, ask Luce to give you three, to test out the paddle. Show her how you arch up, how good of a girl you can be."

I arched up, straining up on my toes. "Lucy, please give me three with the paddle."

Crack.

It wasn't even a good one, and it hurt against my bruised cheeks.

Hatch said, "You want it to hit flat, across her cheeks, like this." I felt the paddle press into my ass, then Hatch's fingers. "Anywhere from here to here is good." I wasn't sure anything could get more humiliating than my boyfriend showing my BFF how to spank me properly.

Crack. CRACK.

Yes, she'd definitely figured it out. I said, "Thank you, Ma'am."

Hatch said, "See how wet she is, then we'll see how wet she is when you"re done."

Luce's fingers pressed into my pussy. "Damn, she's as wet as when I was licking her."

Even though she was about to spank me, I gave her a dirty look over my shoulder. She gave me the damnedest saccharin-sweet smile back.

Hatch told her to have me clean them off, and she did. Even though I was mad at her, I sucked them good. "Good girl," she said. She was enjoying this way too much.

Hatch said, "Okay, give her twelve good ones with the paddle. You want to wait 20 to 30 seconds in between each one." Like a giddy school girl, she moved behind me. I knew what was coming, that it was going to hurt, that I deserved it. Needed it.

Crack. Crack. CRACK.

Hatch interrupted her. "Luce, it looks like you're getting hot spanking her like that. I think you should take off your clothes. We wouldn't want them to get sweaty or anything."

Carla said, "He's right, that would be a shame."

Even though my ass was burning, I could feel the importance of the moment, the weight of it. Would she do what he said? Hatch wasn't naked. Carla wasn't naked. Hatch was telling her where she stood, above me, but not even with him or Carla. I knew what he was saying and doing, but did she? I looked back at her, over my shoulder, both wondering what she'd do, and also because I wanted to see her naked body.

Luce said, "I think my clothes will be okay. A little sweat won't hurt them." She knew she was on thin ice, didn't know where to step.

Hatch said, "Luce, come here."

She looked at me, then at Hatch. My whole being wanted her to take off her clothes, not just because I wanted to see her skin, but also because I wanted her to submit to Hatch. She looked at my ass, reached out and touched it. She so wanted to continue paddling it. In that moment, she decided. I felt her do it, almost like I heard it, like there was an audible click.

Still holding the paddle, she walked to Hatch. He took the paddle, put it on coffee table, then reached out and started undoing the buttons of her shirt. She did not stop him, didn't meet anyone's eyes as he did it. Once the buttons were done, he slipped it off and handed it to Drake. "Drake, fold that up."

"Yes, Sir." That little moment was weird all on its own.

He unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down her hips. She wiggled to help him, then pushed off her flats and stepped out of the jeans. He handed those to Drake, too. I watched this all, fascinated, and almost forgot how much my ass hurt, that I was naked and about to be crying.

She stood in front of him, only in her underwear and socks. He waited a good, long moment, then motioned for her to turn around. She did. He unhooked her bra, slid it off and gave it to Drake. She covered her breasts with her arms, but not before I got a good look. They were a bit bigger than mine and looked damn good; a thick wave of jealousy poured through me, hot and mean and tasting like metal, or blood. Then another wave hit, pure lust, and me wanting to lick and suck those damn perfect nipples. Hatch shoved a finger in her panties, started pulling them down her thighs. I got a good look at her ass, and even a peek at her cute little landing strip. I wondered if Hatch would let her keep that, then I wondered if she was hotter than me. It was close, I wasn't really sure. Insecurity, desire and jealousy all roared through me, a strange mix of warring emotions that didn't taste good.

Hatch let her stand there a moment, her panties at her thighs, her trying to figure out what to cover and what not to. She started to pull up her panties, and he smacked her ass, a good one. She jumped and yelped.

Hatch said, his voice pure, confident Dom, "Luce, take off your panties."

She acted like she was thinking about it, but that moment had long passed. She was already in. She might as well have bent over and asked for his cock in her ass. Slowly she slid the panties down her legs and off, giving us all a good look.

Drake's cock was leaking pre-cum. Carla noticed it, too. Without a word, she ran her toes up his cock, and he didn't say a word, either, as he licked them clean.

Luce asked, "Can I leave my socks on?"

"No." I knew Hatch was going to say that before he said it. He likes his subs barefoot.

Reluctantly, like it was her last defense, she slipped off the socks. Hatch turned her, to face him, and put her hands at her sides. "You're very beautiful, Lucy. Don't you think so, baby?" He looked at me as he said it.

Still a confused mess of emotions, and turned on as fuck, I figured I might as well be honest. "Yes. She's...she's really hot." That made Hatch smile.

He said, "Luce, go let my pet kiss your cute little strip of hair there. Let her show she's submissive to you."

The funny little smile back on her face, she walked over to me. I lifted my head up and kissed her pubic hair. I wanted to do a lot more than that, I wanted to lick her until one of us died, and I could smell her excitement, too. She spread her legs a little, so I could kiss more.

Hatch said, "Luce, that's enough. If she earns it, maybe we'll let her do that later. Now finish her paddling. How many more, pet?"

Thank God I knew that answer. "Nine, Sir."

It was hot as hell to watch her, naked and with the paddle back in her hand, walk behind me. I was mesmerized by her, until I noticed the paddle swinging towards my ass.

Crack.

Fuck. Despite how turned on I was, it fucking hurt. I closed my eyes, tears starting to flow yet again."

Crack, crack, crack.

My good friend Lucy, the sweet and innocent one, now naked as a jaybird, gave me nine more good ones with the cruel paddle. At the start I was thinking of ways to get even. By the end, I was just a mess of tears, my ass a pulsing mess of hurt.

Another pussy check. No, I wasn't any less wet. Through my tears, I licked her fingers clean. After that, she gave me a good kiss, and held me for a minute, rubbing my back.

Hatch said, "Pet, we've discussed how you should thank a woman after she spanks you." Well, yes we had, but that had been back when it was just a fantasy.

Very carefully, I stood, then kneeled down in front of Luce and kissed her feet. Yes, it was very humiliating. Yes, I really fucking liked it. Yes, I kept kissing and licking until Hatch stopped me.

"Good girl. Now get back over the chair. It's Carla's turn."

Crap, that meant Hatch would be after her. I deserved it, but still. My ass seemed even more tender as I stood up and bent back over the chair, showing everyone my ass and pussy again.

Hatch said, "Luce, why don't you come over here." He pointed to a spot on the floor, next to the couch, not on the couch. I watched her beautiful, long, tanned body walk back to the couch, both jealous that Hatch was watching her too, and wanting to lick every delicate inch of her. She kneeled down where Hatch had pointed, like a good little sub. A good little sub that had just paddled my ass. Hatch said, "Good girl." I saw her smile like I normally did.

Carla ran a hand over my ass, then squeezed a cheek. She chuckled at my gasp. She asked, "Hatch, what are you thinking? The belt or the paddle?"

"I know you like the belt. How about six of each?"

"Perfect." She walked around the chair, ran her hand down my naked back and into my hair. Then she lifted my head up and kissed me, a good one. I wasn't expecting it, but I liked it. She said, "I'm going to make you cry now. I want you to let go, really let it all out. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good girl. It's going to hurt, but you deserve it, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please punish me."

"Oh, I will." She kissed me again. "Remember, let it all go."

"Yes, ma'am. I will."

She moved behind me. I steeled myself for the paddle, but instead she spread my cheeks, showing my asshole to all of them. Damn. She tapped her finger against it and asked, 'Who owns this?"

"Hatch does, ma'am."

Her fingers ran down to my pussy lips. "And this?"

"Hatch, ma'am."

Her fingers found my clit. "And this?"

"Hatch owns it, ma'am."

"You seemed to have forgotten that for a bit..."

I wanted to argue with her, tell her I was thinking about it the whole time I was being bad, but that didn't seem wise, and I couldn't find the words. "Yes, ma'am. I was bad. Please spank me."

"Good girl."

CRACK.

Oh shit. My ass was sore from Luce, and Carla was definitely hitting harder.

Carla said, "I'm going to wait exactly 60 seconds between each one. Make sure you feel each one. Now arch up, stay up. Keep those eyes closed."

"Yes, ma'am." I arched up and closed my eyes tight.

The 60 seconds was horrible, far too long. Each time I tried to count, each time I sensed when it was going to land, but each time it still surprised me. And hurt like fuck.

CRACK.

I cried out, danced a little over the chair. Agony. That's all it was, a third spanking on my ass that night, all deserved.

CRACK.

I danced again. Said please in a mumbled, wet whisper, not sure what I was asking for. Then arched up again, dreading the forever until the next one.

CRACK.

Fuck, I was going to be so good. Forever. I was never going to be this bad again. Even as I thought those words, I doubted them. Maybe not bad in this same-

CRACK.

I was crying now, tears running freely, blubbering. It was still horrible though, but the time the 60 seconds was almost up, I'd almost gained control back. Almost.

CRACK.

Her hand touched me again as she put the paddle down in front of me and picked up the belt. Part of me was relieved that there wouldn't be any more of the paddle, part of me was scared to death.

19bulldog
19bulldog
56 Followers
12