A Wicked Little Spanking Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers

"Like maybe isn't the right word. But he likes submitting. Being my little toy to do with as I please. Plus, he hasn't come in a couple of weeks."

CRACK.

She cried out.

Carla rubbed her ass. "Good girl, my dear. You took that well. Not sure how the set after dinner is going to go, though. The pain is going to settle in, by then."

Hatch rubbed her hair. He kissed her lips. "Good girl. I'm proud of you."

Carla's fingers slipped lower. Her whole body tensed as Carla's fingers teased the opening to her pussy. Carla said, "I think she likes it too. Luce, would you like to see how wet she is?"

Lucy didn't answer, but soon another set of fingers ran across her pussy. She was helpless to stop it. And her clit wasn't far away from coming. "Please..." she whispered.

Lucy said, "Damn she's wet."

Hatch untied her wrists. Another set of hands freed her ankles. Hatch helped her stand, then pulled her close against his strong chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay, baby. After tonight, all will be forgiven. You'll be my good girl again."

Her head went into the crook of his shoulder and neck, and she cried, letting everything go. She felt safe and protected and cared for, like she always did after a hard spanking. He held her a long time.

He undid the blindfold. She turned to see Carla close to her, and Drake kneeling near the couch, his slacks around his ankles, and his large cock bobbing up and down. She felt embarrassed, all these people just watching her cry and Hatch holding her.

Carla rubbed her back, then kissed her. She liked Carla's lips. "Good girl," Carla whispered. She nodded back.

Hatch said, "Luce, why don't you take her down to the bathroom and help her get ready for dinner?"

"Okay." Lucy came and took her hand and helped her stand on her own. They walked down the hall, her legs weak and unsteady.

Carla said, "Okay, naughty boy, get over that chair. I want to try a few on you. Maybe Hatch will let me borrow this for the weekend."

Hatch said, "I think you can afford your own..."

They stepped into the bathroom as CRACK, CRACK, CRACK filled the house. Soon, Drake's cries filled the house as well.

Lucy leaned her against the wall, near the sink, and wet a face cloth. She gently ran the wet cloth down her body. It felt warm and heavenly.

Lucy whispered, "You're very wet. Did you like that?"

She smiled. "I can't explain it..."

The wet cloth ran over a nipple, then rubbed back and forth across it. She opened her eyes and looked at Lucy. The energy in the room changed. And still she could hear the Wicked One cracking into Drake's poor ass. She felt sorry for him and didn't, at the same time.

"Luce..."

Lucy's other hand rubbed her other nipple, then slid down her body. Her soft fingers found her clit. Lucy kissed her. "Did you like me watching?"

She could only nod. "Please...Luce...I'm close..."

"I could see the drops running down your legs as he whipped you. I couldn't believe it."

"Luce...I'm not allowed to come...not after a punishment spanking...not without his permission...ever..."

"And what will he do if you do come? Will he let me watch again?"

"Luce, please...it would be bad..." She couldn't imagine what he'd do. Made the fingers rubbing her clit, the naughtiness of it all, feel even better.

Lucy's lips found her nipple. She licked it and made it wet.

On their own accord, her legs spread wider, then she half-heartedly tried to push Lucy's hand away.

"Will he spank you even harder? Will he let me spank you?"

Her breath short, panting, she said, "He's going to whip your ass, too." That thought was too much. Knowing she was in huge trouble, she came on Lucy's fingers. Her whole body shuddered, losing herself in it, her hand squeezing the edge of the sink, coming hard...

Lucy knelt down. She leaned forward and her soft lips kissed her clit. Two fingers found the opening to her pussy and pushed in deep. Lucy's other hand found her ass and squeezed hard. That hand smacked her ass. She gasped. And then she came again, crying out.

The door opened...

19bulldog
19bulldog
58 Followers
12