A Wicked Stepfather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Peter smiled at little grimly, and if you fail to show up for work tomorrow I'll take that as capitulation."

No one laughed.

Peter was first to finish coffee and rose saying, "Come on you lot."

Jenna said calmly, "Eliot and I are staying on."

Peter stared at her. "If you plan to show him your underwear I suggest you take him across the street to your apartment. The fine reputation of this restaurant must be upheld."

"Good idea," Jenna said, jumping up and saying, "Come on Eliot. I live very near to here."

"You two make a fine looking couple," Eloise said, coming forward to kiss her daughter and speaking as if she were planting a concept in Peter's mind.

"You should return to work for the company," Brigit said.

"What, as my under-study?" Peter said, smiling as Jenna rolled her eyes and turned her mouth into a thin line.

"What a great idea," Brigit said.

Eloise appeared to be shocked and said, "I really don't think that is a good idea."

"I'll think about it, Peter said gruffly. "You daughter is commercially very talented."

"I'd think about it too if something develops between Eliot and me," Jenna said slyly, reaching out for Eliot to take her hand. "Running my mall business has interfered with my love life."

Eliot said thank you for being invited, adding the gesture had increased his interest in the company enormously. He pulled out his credit card but Brigit said it had been a business meeting so would go on the company's account.

Relaxed and comfortable now Jenna had hooked her arm through his, Eliot asked, "How did you think that evening went? We had completed the business discussion as you arrived."

"My stepfather is puzzled by you. It is possible that he might not even like you because you are three inches taller than him and just as muscular but you have a flat belly. I'm sure he won't see you as a threat but in his mind he'll be half crazy with the thought of you fucking me."

"I see, then why did you begin flirting with me?"

"To make him grate inside and to present him with the explanation which leaves him unsurprised when he learns you are I are living together. He'll be jealous of you but I figure only for a while and at that point he's off my back."

Eliot said he thought it was crazy of Brigit to suggest Jenna should return to the company. Eloise had looked horrified.

Jenna said initially she thought similarly but then saw it had the effect of taking the emphasis off Eliot. "Brigit is rather smart; she'll know the less Peter thinks about you the better you will be left undisturbed to complete your mission. She has now raised the possibility of me returning to the company and he knows that will make my mother happy because I am to be her successor. She and I and the family trust control 62% of the stock in the company. Peter had accrued 7% through my father and the remainder of stock is held by our bank, the investment arm of an insurance company and a private investment company of which three of the five partners were old buddies of dad's."

Eliot said that was interesting information because although the outside stockholders were named and their holdings reported in the annual reports there was no background on them.

They walked into the foyer of the Sunrise Tower.

"What are we going to do now?"

The casualness of the question gripped Eliot. He'd been waiting for this. Until now it had been a dream run and could not be expected to last. She had made it so easy for him, allowing him to enter her life without making him feel like an intruder. She'd wanted sex but after twenty minute or possibly ninety minutes if they were creative and took it slowly, then what? She'd want more than a quick bang and being left alone to nap while he did his thing, not that she'd expect him to watch sport on TV hunched up and switched off posing like Neanderthal Man.

He tossed in a question, "What would you like to do?" He expected it to be countered and it was, he being reminded it was impolite to answer a question with a question.

"Let's go for a swim."

The effect was surprising. Her face lit and her eyes sparkled, a reaction he would have expected had he suggested they go shopping. "Oh you darling man; how romantic."

Well, he'd hit the right button with that one.

"We'll have a leisurely time because the pool area doesn't have to be vacated until 11:00."

A leisurely time? He'd been expecting a quick dip and a bit of groping to warm up and then to rush back both with rosy cheeks to the apartment to finish off in a colossal bang. That was his idea of romance, not to give her a fake race of just one miserable length of the pool where he'd allow her to win by half a body length and she'd act cutely in misguided triumph.

It took Eliot two minutes to strip and change into board shorts and to follow her instructions to grab two towels and two robes from the bathroom and to pack a bottle of sparkling wine and peach schnapps into protective neoprene wraps, and add to the basket a plastic container of ice and two non-breakable flutes because unprotected glass was banned from within the pool enclosure.

Jenna took another four minutes doing what she had to do and emerged in a body-clinging one-piece black swimsuit that showed off her legs magnificently but triggered an alarm in Eliot's head. He'd noticed it was a racing swimsuit. How could he have been so blind to a body like hers, shoulders far more developed than usual for her basic physique? This babe had been a professionally trained competitive swimmer. The shape of her legs was toned muscle rather than sculpted cellulite.

He relaxed knowing there was nothing he could do about it beyond swimming his heart out.

The beautiful pool area complete with a sandy 'beach' was deserted. They fooled around in the 60-foot pool with a shallow extension on one side and a foot bath between that shallow area and the 'beach' until Jenna tucked her freed breast away and challenged Eliot to a swimming race.

He was asked to nominate the number of lengths and opted for three, thinking he could flay water for that distance but any farther and he'd be gone, probably to the bottom. Manfully he offered to give her a five second standing start but she laughed and said he was so gallant but no, they would set off together. She called 'one-two-three-go' and they were off, Eliot deciding to take her by surprise and swim like a maniac to turn first to convince her he was good.

He surprised himself to be probably three lengths ahead of her at the turn but at the final turn she was only a length behind. He went for it and unsighted cracked his hand against the end of the pool. Yellow and red lights exploded in front of his eyes and he gasped for breath.

"God, you're good," she said in admiration, puffing a little while he coughed and spluttered.

"Darling, are you all right? You've ever so red and your eyes are popping."

"S-swallowed water," he lied.

"I couldn't catch you," she laughed. "You won by half a body length. Amazing, but then my distances were 200 and 400. What were yours?"

"Short as possible," he coughed.

"Here, you need something to focus on," she said, pulling out a boob but he wasn't interested.

"Oh dear, let's swill that water out of you with a Bellini."

She jumped out of the pool athletically, leaving Eliot to wade across the pool and made his exit via the infant's shallow area. He reached the table feeling much improved to find her top pulled down to the waist.

"Er, people from the closest apartments can see you?"

"So what? All women have them and show me a man who hasn't seen a pair. The only rule here is genitalia must be adequately covered at all times but if you want sex we can pull a double sun bed under those palm trees. The swingers here do that at weekends."

"Cheers," Eliot said and made a great show of enjoying his drink. In an attempt to effectively divert Jenna he asked, "What attracted you to me?"

Obviously she had fallen into an amorous mood because she pretended to look shy and said, "The size of your nose suggested something to me that put my pussy into a spin."

They walked to the apartment appearing to be quite calm, although exchanging very long glances from rather hooded eyes. Jenna made two unsuccessful swipes with her keycard, ill-timing the pulling down of the door handle on both occasions. She stood back, handing the card to Eliot and he failed with his first swipe. He succeeded with the second but when pulling out the card dropped it.

"Oh why are you doing this to me?" Jenna groaned, pushing him aside as he bent to pick up the card.

He had no idea what she meant until walking into the room behind here ready to bleat but the sight of her, swimsuit left around one ankle as she leaned over the dining table, spreading her legs and already panting was explanation enough. He staggered over to her, removing his swimsuit and dropping to his knees found her pussy with his tongue and knew that was not the taste of treated pool water. He completed only thirty seconds of probes before she shuddered and groaned, wetting his face. Jenna turned over and lifting her right leg high and supporting them with her hands wailed, "Bang me."

Eliot was only too happy to oblige because she now had him really wound up and in rather a short time she had him seeing yellow and red stars in front of his eyes again. Then she was heaving against him telling him what amazing seducer he was. Eliot was too tired from his long and varied day and long evening to attempt to clarify who was the seducer. He felt he'd been rather inadequate because she thought in terms of romance and already knew she really liked being brought to the brink and then allowed to fall back to be slowly drawn up towards the summit and the process repeated again and again until one of them unavoidably exploded. It was too early to say that he loved her and anyway didn't yet know where he stood on that issue. He'd tried to be romantic.

"I'm so overwhelmed by your adorable body."

He though that might hit the spot.

"Oh, you disappoint me," she sighed? "I thought you might have been transfixed by my personality and adorable brain."

Eliot almost panicked, having no idea why he could have so fundamentally misjudged her. That was his trouble with women: he focused on sex as being the core of the relationship.

She laughed and said not only was he an accommodating lover for her but he reveled in sexual connection and didn't waste platitudes on her in telling untruths that he mostly admired her for her intelligence and airs and graces.

"I hadn't noticed you project a persona likely to appeal to a proud mother and impressionable aunts," he said, attempting to be flippant.

"Damn right," she giggled. "That's what I like about you Eliot. You are so upfront and true. Please carry me to the bathroom and after I've cleaned up take me to me bed. You will be tired after your really big day. In all probability this has been a defining day for us."

Eliot hastened over and kissed her to thus avoid putting a wrong fix on what she'd just said. What did she mean by 'a defining day for us?" Did it mean he'd been accepted into the family? That was unlikely not with sour Peter eye-balling him so intently. Did it mean she had decided to marry him? That was unlikely if she were intelligent. Did it mean she'd decided he was good enough to be her regular lover until he moved on? Well, he was tired and running out of questions so that would do as his number one choice until she expressed herself more clearly.

Climbing into bed ten minutes after Jenna, Eliot assumed she was asleep, but as he settled she snuck right up against him, an arm loosely over his chest. He smiled and dropped off to sleep, very contented. He awoke during the night and found her gone so padded out to the kitchen and found her sipping an energy drink.

"Want one?"

He nodded and sat at the breakfast bar.

Taking the unappetizing colored drink that reminded him of regurgitated bile after a hard-drinking night during his days at university he mused, "You seem to really like sex. You'd said you did but I really had difficulty believing it because it was early in the piece and I've never had a woman say that unless in screaming ecstasy."

"So I'm a liar am I?"

He rejected that notion and asked how often did she like doing it.

"Every four hours."

He spluttered his mouthful of drink across the breakfast bar.

"You animal."

"Sorry."

"What an idiotic question to ask me. How would I know?"

"It's unlikely you would."

She scowled as said at a rough guess somewhere between every four hours and every four days. But how would she know? It depended on the guy and the circumstances. All she knew any longer than four days she worried that she was being rejected.

He tried another tack, thinking he was coming up empty handed over sex. "You look less than relaxed?"

Jenna's reaction was to look as if that was the dumb cluck question of the month. Then she sighed and thanked him for asking.

"When I kissed mom goodnight at the restaurant she whispered she wants me back working alongside her."

"Oh dear," he said, earning the withering look he expected.

"Are you thinking I'd get in the way of your undercover investigation?"

"No, not really. That would depend on where you were placed. My concern is the image I have of your lecherous stepfather taking in the sight of you bending over a filing cabinet and feeling his lust rising."

"Yuck, how revolting."

"But it's the truth, isn't it?

"Yes."

"Well, hear this. I believe you would be of greater assistance to this undercover op working on location than you would be working at jamming a large mammary into an under-sized bra cup."

"What a disgusting way of describing my vocation as a top artist in boosting women's sense of confidence and worthiness in themselves by improving the way they dress."

"I was teasing," Eliot said indignantly.

"Well I could have been too, just a bit," Jenna said, turning to toss the sodden dishcloth into the sink.

* * *

Next morning after clearing the incoming mail and instructing staff, Jenna called her mother and said she wanted to take up the offer to rejoin the company.

"So he approves, does he?"

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you two have had time to talk," Eloise said dryly.

"Even you would have to rest between bouts mother."

They laughed, both aware that Eloise was at an age when she would be slowing down sexually.

"He's so wise mom. Eliot thinks I cannot prepare myself to become your successor by working in a mall."

"That's scarcely rocket science."

"Don't be rude. He suggests somewhere useful but away from profit centers which are target areas of Eliot's appraisal."

"Yes indeed, that rather limits where to place you, I suppose commercial printing..."

"A hot area."

"Well, circulation and new subscriptions..."

"Mom, I'd die in that cesspit of complaints and unachievable targets."

"But that virtually means admin which places you near to him?"

"Yes, but that's okay. Suggest to 'him' you want me back and ask 'him' to find a worthy position for me."

"He'll place you where he can see you. Oh God, I have this image of you bending over a filing cabinet with him leering behind you and you not wearing panties."

"That's so disgusting mom," Jenna said, breaking into uncontrolled laughter from which she recovered only to be sent off again when Eloise laughed and said it really wasn't funny and she'd suspect Eliot would share similar thinking.

"Let your second husband decide mom. He'll put me in a position that is unlikely to expose corrupt activities."

"Yes, good thinking. You are such a clever darling. Just promise me you'll never submit to him. Peter can be rather persuasive."

"I promise mom. He'd have to out-muscle me to get his satisfaction."

"Oh God..."

"Don't worry mom. It's not going to happen."

* Conclusion to come.