A Widow's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still want this in your mouth?" His voice was low and menacing.

"Feed me."

Another half dozen deep staccato strokes stabbed into me before Eric pulled out of my ass. Fingers still firmly intertwined in my hair, he flexed his arm sharply, turning me toward his straining, livid cock. He was cumming before he hit the back of my throat, filling my wanton mouth with his rich fluid. I swallowed and swallowed, my sex-starved body nourished by his thick semen. His breath was coming hard and fast, throat rasping, quivering muscles threatening to let him fall. I swept my tongue from behind his balls to the tip of his cock, savoring the taste and smell of our perversion. Eric ran his fingers through my hair as my mouth lingered on his softening cock. Touching my cheek, he bent to kiss me then turned down the bed covers. I blew out the candles. Both beyond words, we slept the sleep of the dead, holding each other as we journeyed through the nether world of dreams.

12