A Wife, A Slut, An Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he had grown back to his full, 10 inch length and he started to move his hips in and out. "Yeah, baby, suck that dick. See, you thought you were a cockteaser, but you really are a cocksucker. Ohh, I'm going to fuck your mouth the way I fucked that tight hot pussy." His hand had never let go of the handful of hair at the back of my neck, and now he used that handhold to force me down onto his cock, as he simultaneously used his hips to thrust it into my mouth. It started to make me gag, but I'd gotten hotter as my blowjob progressed, and now I was determined to take as much of his beautiful prick as I could. My nipples were rock hard again, my pussy was streaming cunt juice, and I opened my mouth wider and wider. I took one hand off of his shaft and started rubbing my clit. The "good wife" would never have been caught dead masturbating (although she did it often enough) but I felt so good I just didn't care.

After I had taken in a good 5 inches, he started to hit the back of my throat. I opened my throat as wide as it would go, suppressed the reflex to gag, and took another 2 inches. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I loved it. So did he. "Oh yeah, you're a natural born cocksucker, that's what you are. I'm going to fill your mouth. Ohhhh yeah, here I come...." and he exploded into my mouth. And just as he came, so did I. I didn't think it was possible for him to have come very much, given the load that he had just shot into my cunt a few minutes ago, but he came and came. The first load slid down my throat (the first time I had ever swallowed a load of sperm) but he came faster than I could swallow, so it filled my mouth and then dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts. Slowly his orgasm subsided, and after the last few spasms, I sucked his dick clean and he pulled out of my mouth.

As I stood up, he pulled me over by the door into the rest of the house. There was a mirror hanging on the back of the door, and he pulled me in front of it and said, "Do you see that in the mirror? In case you were wondering, that's what a well fucked slut looks like." He laughed, gave me a little slap on my ass, and said "see you next week" as he walked out the kitchen door, tucking in his cock as he went. What I saw in the mirror was an exhausted, well used woman. She had a man's come, practically a stranger's, dripping from here pussy, her thighs, down the crack of her ass, down her chin, and from her tits. And a look on her face that alternated between disgust, shock, happiness, satisfaction, and contentment.

End of Chapter I

12