A Wife Agrees Ch. 01

Story Info
She and her husband have to submit to Greg.
4.9k words
4.42
142.8k
119

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
874 Followers

Author's note: These chapters reveal some of the exploits of an expert card-player, Greg, who uses his skills to get his way with married women. He never discloses that he has played poker at competitions in Las Vegas and, as such, has an overwhelming advantage over amateur players. Each chapter features a different female, written from her point of view.

Alina felt happy as she drove her white Porsche 911 Carrera soft top, and put her foot down on the mile-long straight road. The acceleration made her laugh into the wind. She always looked for excitement. At age 32, with dark hair down to her shoulders, slim and 5'6'' tall, she knew she was good looking. She kept herself fit, did yoga, pilates and had shapely 'dancers' legs, much admired by other men.

Her skirt had risen where it almost showed her knickers. This was exactly where she wanted it, so that her husband could play with her during the drive back home.

She kept her eyes on the dark road, trees either side of them, and shouted, ''Touch me higher, Mike. Go on ... higher, in my panties.''

''You're aroused, Alina. Was it Greg?'' She and Mike had been to a restaurant for dinner to meet Greg Smith, an old friend of Mike's.

''Not sure if it was Greg ... could be. He does have smoky eyes though.'' Yes, she admitted to herself, Greg had charmed her.

''You want a quick one?'' asked Mike, as he eased his fingers to touch her pussy.

She slowed the Porsche to a crawl. In the dark she parted her legs wide. ''Go on, Mike.''

''You're just a little rich girl who expects to get everything in life.'' He leaned over and inserted one finger into her. ''Stop the car, Alina.''

''No. Nobody is behind me. We're in the dark.'' She felt him press his thumb against her clit. It made her jolt and she brought the car to a halt in a clearing at the side of the road. ''Deeper, Mike.'' She pushed back her seat.

Following behind them, no longer out of sight, was Greg. He knew where Alina and Mike lived, it was on his satnav with directions to their large country house in ten acres of Berkshire countryside. Alina watched his car draw up alongside. They had a conversation about waiting for Greg to catch up. ''Follow us,'' she shouted and gunned the Porsche.

Mike licked his fingers. Alina laughed.

They drove through their gates. This was prime real estate on the west side of London. The money came from her father, a Russian who traded in gold and silver and supplied Alina with a huge income.

Mike, however, worked as a partner in a law firm, and had just done some business with Greg, who was an old friend from University and had recently returned from America to live in the UK.

Alina wondered about Greg. In his twenties, Greg was handsome, fit, 6-foot tall with brown eyes. His dark brown hair was long for a man and covered his collar. He had a worldly charm and Alina could tell that Greg liked her. He'd taken a real interest in her.

She had a feeling Mike might bring him into their fantasy role-play during future love-making. Mike often whispered of a third person in the bedroom, someone they knew, and he would fantasise out loud to spice up their sex. Alina didn't mind, because the sex had been predictable without the fantasies. So long as Mike did the talking she was happy to play along. It was only a fantasy.

Her husband, Mike wasn't the greatest lover but he was reliable, honest and he wasn't hung-up about the wealth that Alina brought to the marriage. Mike was slim with grey eyes, fair hair and stood 5'10'' tall.

Mike lit a log fire in their sitting room as Alina made some drinks and coffee. The three-way conversation covered art, politics and Greg brought up the subject of hobbies. ''My hobby is card tricks,'' he said. Alina watched fascinated by the tricks he did. After a while he suggested, ''How about we play poker?'' More wine was poured and the game began. After a few rounds, Greg light-heartedly said, ''Let's have a bet.''

''Yeah, let's make it interesting,'' said Alina, as she calculated how much money Greg could afford to lose

''Okay,'' said Greg. ''I've got a hot contact in the States connected to the annual Oscars. Let's bet that if either of you beat me I'll arrange for two tickets to the next Oscar film awards.''

No wonder Mike's face lit up, thought Alina. There was no way she could get anyway near the Oscars, even with her money. ''How can you arrange that, Greg?''

''I worked in America and made some useful contacts.''

''I can tell Mike's keen and I'm interested.'' Alina wondered what the flip side would be. ''Suppose you win at this poker, Greg, what do you want?''

''If I win,'' he paused in thought, ''you have to do a striptease, Alina, in front of us. In this room.''

She blinked. ''I strip?'' She glanced at her husband as she let the idea settle into her brain. This appeared too good an offer to Alina who weighed up the risk-reward. She would love to go to the Oscars, and if she and Mike lost ... ''Let's do it Mike. It's worth the risk. Think of the Oscars. Besides,'' she said, ''Greg is only going to see me in the nude for a few seconds ... if we lose the bet.'' She covered her embarrassment with a smile but she couldn't ignore the flutter in her stomach.

They established the rules, cleared a space on the coffee table, found some cards and the game proceeded. Ten minutes later, Greg won the poker round and, as he gathered the cards, he suggested, ''I've got an idea. Double or quits? Which means if either of you beat me this time I will get you the tickets plus an invite to the Victoria's Secret Afterparty. It's a higher risk for me.''

Alina frowned as she thought of the downside. ''And ... if you win, Greg, what's your reward this time?'' She half smiled.

''I'm taking a bigger financial risk. A lot of money.'' Greg paused as if in deep thought. ''I would want to see you strip, Alina, and then I want to watch you make love together.''

Her heart felt like it had stopped beating. The silence lasted ten seconds. She guessed Mike would go for it because it was sort of an extension of his own sexual fantasies. Mike looked at Greg, ''Provided you stay sitting and not touching.''

Alina interrupted, ''You haven't asked me about Greg sitting and not touching.''

Mike shrugged and chuckled. She wondered what it would be like to have sex with someone watching - a voyeur. If her husband had said ''no'' she would have agreed. But Mike had left the option open, to have the bet, and pay the price if they lost. Clearly, the decision was hers. At least Greg was interesting. Looking at his eyes she noticed the flecks of silver, a reflection of the flames from the log fire. Reaching for her wine she glanced down Greg's body as he stood to throw a log on the fire. It was obvious he packed a large one, she thought, and Mike would surely see that.

Mike leaned over to Alina. ''It's up to you, darling.''

''A voyeur. Is that all?'' A part of her mind had already accepted defeat at poker. And her words had hinted at something else - touching perhaps. She drank the wine and crossed her legs tightly. The action simply pushed the hem of her skirt higher up her thighs.

Mike smiled. ''Might learn something.''

Greg seemed to have the wisdom to say nothing. He must have noticed Alina's nipples were hard and pressing against her thin bra and buttoned shirt.

''Alright, let's play poker,'' she said. One part of her wanted the Oscars and the Afterparty. But another part of her wanted to lose, wanted Greg to win, wanted to see what would then happen.

At critical times during the game, Greg acted as if he didn't have a strong hand which made Alina more confident of winning. She told herself she wanted the Oscars. But ten minutes later, Mike and herself lost as Glen showed his stronger hand.

Alina put both her hands to her face. ''Oh ... my ... God.'' The look she gave Greg was more hunger than fear. She got up and drank some wine. ''Right. Striptease time.'' Nervousness made her get on with it. Besides, Mike nodded encouragement.

Greg remained seated and murmured, ''Take it slowly.'' He watched Alina unbutton her white shirt and peel it off to reveal a pink lacy bra. Her stiff nipples rasped against the material. She shimmied out of her black skirt which left her standing in her high heels, dark holdups and knickers to match her bra. Greg instructed, ''Leave the rest for the moment, Alina. Strip Mike bare.''

She took a deep breath. Was his command a part of the bet? Greg assumed so and Mike wasn't complaining. It somehow felt better to Alina that she wasn't taking all her kit off just yet.

Greg's authority seemed to have set the scene, as Alina willingly pulled off Mike's T-shirt and his trousers, and his socks. She stopped to look at Greg who said, ''Pull down his underpants. I want to see how big Mike is.'' She knelt in front of her husband and did as she was told. Mike's cock was erect but small at 5 inches, thin with balls that didn't hang down much.

Greg got up and crouched behind her. ''Is he wet, Alina?''

She felt alarmingly turned on by Greg so close. ''I think Mike's quite aroused.''

Greg gently pulled her up to stand. ''Kiss each other. Play with your tongues,'' he ordered. While Mike and Alina exchanged French kisses, Mike had his hands lightly around her waist. She lost herself for a moment in the exchange with Mike and his arousal. That is, until Greg put his hands on her shoulders. A slight tremor gave away that she knew it was his hands. ''Caress each other,'' Greg said. She tightened her arms around Mike's neck. Mike's hands felt her breasts through the lace of her bra.

With Mike's hands engaged with her boobs, she also felt Greg run a finger along the back elastic of her pink panties. Again a shudder from her. And then she stood on tiptoe and spread her legs while she hung onto Mike. The small signal allowed Greg to pull the panties towards him to have the material scrape, to graze along her pussy lips. She knew it was him and moaned into Mike's mouth.

Greg's voice had a deeper resonance, quieter but stronger. ''Mike, it's time to kneel.'' Mike did as he was told and Greg continued, ''As you kneel before her, explore Alina through her panties. Is she damp?''

She looked down at Mike as his fingers stroked across the gusset of her lace. Mike grunted, ''Yes.'' She pulled Mike's head into her which helped to steady herself.

Greg still stood behind Alina and whispered, ''Are your nipples hard?''

She nodded as Greg undid her bra. ''Keep your hands on Mike's head and pull him into your panties.'' As she followed the instructions, Greg let his hands slide either side and under her loosened bra. Alina threw her head back as she pulled Mike's mouth even closer into her groin. She knew she was wet by now.

Looking down at Mike, kneeling before his wife, Greg said, ''Lick your wife through her panties, Mike. Use your tongue. Can you taste her?''

Without instruction Alina began to move her hips into Mike's face, a slow rhythm. She leaned back into Greg, as Greg caressed around her nipples. Her head turned to murmur, ''So good.'' It was an invitation to kiss her which Greg did, a fleeting kiss only. She forgot that kissing wasn't part of the deal, nor was touching, and yet the desire to have more was overwhelming.

As she kept up her hip movements and Mike sucked her panties, Greg whispered, ''Do you want me to touch your nipples?''

''Fuck yes.'' A few seconds later, her loud moan escaped as he pressed his thumb and forefinger on each nipple. Greg could tell, she guessed, that her strong tight nipples were aching for more. He stroked her breasts for a full minute, caressing, rolling, pinching until the nipples stood out more than ever.

''Time to change, Mike. Time to stand and Alina to kneel.'' As he said this, Greg stood back and watched Alina kneel and lightly finger Mike's erect 5-inch cock. Greg spoke, ''Mike, does your wife suck?''

''Occasionally.'' His voice croaked.

As Mike stood with his arms loose, Greg knelt beside Alina. ''Lick the pre-cum off his tip.'' He waited as they both watched the thread link of cum between her lips and his cock. ''Now lick the underneath ... that's it. And again. Keep your hand at the base of his cock.'' She remained hesitant. It was true - she didn't like to give head. She was afraid of gagging.

Greg kissed her cheek. ''Now suck Mike.'' Still kneeling, Greg said, ''Shall I take off your bra?'' She nodded into Mike's groin and felt Greg slide the pink lacy bra off her body. ''Want me to touch your nipples again?'' She nodded more vigorously.

Mike slowly moved his hips backwards and forwards while Greg used his fingers to massage and flick Alina's nipples so that she moaned continuously.

Greg moved his hands down her ribs and over her hips before easing his fingers under the material of her panties. They were soaking, she knew that. He coated his fingers in her juice and brought them to his lips. ''Look, Alina.'' She looked sideways as she held Mike's cock in her mouth. ''Your juice is all over my fingers. Can I suck them, to taste you?''

She stopped sucking Mike to watch Greg lick his fingers. ''Is it nice, Greg?'' She glanced up at Mike as Greg let his hand drop to her pussy again. Mike and Alina simply watched Greg do it. While she hung onto her husband's cock they let Greg continue to masturbate Alina. Nothing was said. This wasn't part of the deal on losing at poker. Greg was taking over. In fact, she didn't want this to stop and she assumed her husband thought the same. The way Greg masturbated her, an unknown hand, made her want more. The noise of her pussy became more pronounced, a wet slapping sound. With one hand caressing her breasts and the other hand buried under her panties, Greg carried on.

''I'm going to come, Mike,'' said Alina as she looked up. ''I want to come.'' She tried to stroke Mike's cock but her concentration had been destroyed by the feelings coursing through her body.

''It's okay,'' said Mike. He seemed to be in a daze.

Greg must have felt the shake of her hips and knew she was on the brink. He held her close from behind, a squeeze to hold her steady, to stop Alina collapsing. ''Come now, for us.'' Greg whispered in her ear, ''For me. Come for me.''

Alina registered the erotic slant - to come for Greg, not her husband. It felt so naughty. ''Oh my ... YES.'' She called out, ''Don't stop. I'm coming.''

As Alina screamed into Mike's thigh, her body shuddered and gave way. Greg held her and kept his fingers stroking over her clit and into her pussy, over and over, as she spread her knees wider. Her climax peaked, she screamed, and then it subsided and Greg loosened his grip to let Mike help her stand.

Mike was very considerate and got Alina to stretch out on the sofa, gave her some water and lots of attention. Her panties and dark holdups were the only things she wore. She began to recover. Greg put some more logs on the fire, the crackling flames seemed to give new energy to her. To make love was the deal, and she wanted it, wanted Greg to watch, wanted him to touch her - again.

Mike peeled off her wet panties while Alina looked over at Greg who was seated now in a chair, as a voyeur. ''Are you aroused, Greg? Don't you want play with yourself?'' She let her husband suck one of her nipples and encouraged Greg. ''Let's see what you look like.'' The bulge between his legs drew her eyes

''Is Mike okay for me to strip?''

He glanced over to Mike who said, ''Yeah, sure. Get your clothes off.''

Greg was already in bare feet, his shirt came off and then his trousers. He didn't hide his size inside his underpants which he then pulled down. Although he tried to hide it, Alina immediately saw his cock, the length, the size. She said, ''Hang on a minute, Mike. Let me see what Greg has.''

Greg appeared to be shy until Alina called him over to stand before her while she continued to lie on the sofa. Mike leaned back to watch. Greg covered his cock as best he could but Alina pulled his hands away. ''Oh my,'' murmured Alina. ''You're big. It's got to be 8 inches.''

''Don't know,'' said Greg. ''Can I have your permission, both of you, to do myself while you guys make love?'' He twisted his mouth in embarrassment.

''What do you think. Mike? He wants to masturbate. I can't blame him for that.''

''Whatever you say, darling.'' Mike stroked his own cock.

Alina wanted Greg to go further than play with himself. She'd never had a threesome and wondered how Mike would cope with that. The more Alina looked at Greg - his strong jaw, those sparkling eyes, his tight abs, and his cock - the more she longed to feel him. To go further - to feel him inside her. Greg murmured, ''It's long and broad and thick ... too big for some women. I think it won't fit.''

''Won't fit?'' She held out her hand. ''Let me feel it.'' He knelt beside the sofa which put his groin at the right level for Alina, two feet from her face. She ran her fingers across his cock and circled her hand around Greg's girth. ''It's bigger than yours, Mike.''

Mike nodded. ''Size doesn't matter. It depends what you do with it.''

Alina whispered, ''I want both cocks.'' Her fingers had become sticky with Greg's pre-cum. Mike eased her legs apart. While Mike pushed himself into her pussy she took Greg into her mouth. Large and too big to deep-throat him, she relished the difference in texture and taste. Greg was considerate, didn't push too far, kept his hips moving at a slow pace and the longer he did it the easier Alina found it. She kept eye contact with Greg all the time.

It seemed natural to concentrate on Greg rather than Mike. She knew Mike of course - she could feel his fucking, the way he held her legs. Greg withdrew. Kissed her deeply and all the time kept her eyes open to drink in the image of this new man.

Greg turned to Mike. ''Let's do this properly, Mike. She deserves a bunch of orgasms. Take your cock out and lick out her pussy. Don't touch her clit yet.''

Mike took his cue from Greg and Alina was grateful for that. The very thought that two men were in the act of pleasuring her made her skin go into goosebumps. She placed her hand on top of her husband's head between her thighs and gave him encouragement. Meanwhile, Greg positioned himself so that her head rested on his arm and bent leg. This allowed Greg to bend over and kiss her lips, to kiss her ears, her neck while he caressed her breasts.

Greg whispered in her ear, ''I've wanted you from the moment we met. You're a beautiful woman, Alina. I'm afraid to fuck you though.''

The words turned her on more. ''Why won't you fuck me?'' Her voice was loud enough for Mike to hear.

''I don't want to hurt you.''

His eyes looked sad and her desire increased. He crushed his lips to hers before she could reply. His tongue played with hers.

Greg shifted his position and indicated to Mike to swap. Mike knelt beside her while Greg crouched between her legs. Greg was slower, firmer and he blew onto her clit. In no time her hips were moving in sync with Greg's mouth. She clutched his hair and loved the length of it, and brushed it away from his eyes. The feeling of Greg's finger moving up and down her pussy lips was exquisite.

Even though her husband kissed her mouth and caressed her nipples, her concentration focused on Greg - his finger moved in wide circles around her clit without touching the actual nub. Then he slid his finger alongside her clit on one side, followed by the other side. As he rolled his finger over the nub she nearly came, the judder of her body gave it way. He stopped.

The sudden ceasing of Greg's caresses allowed her to relax, to come off her peak, but she remained afraid her orgasm might be lost. After ten seconds, Greg resumed the same technique. Every part of her pussy became hyper-sensitive as he pushed his finger through her folds, up and down her pussy lips, until, at last he changed the focus to her clit. As Greg pressed onto her clit she knew her orgasm was near.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
874 Followers
12