A Wife Agrees Ch. 03

Story Info
A couple on holiday have threesome.
5.1k words
4.46
60.8k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
880 Followers

Author's note: These chapters reveal some of the exploits of an expert card-player, Greg, who uses his skills to get his way with married women. He never discloses that he has played poker at competitions in Las Vegas and, as such, has an overwhelming advantage over amateur players. Each chapter features a different female, written from her point of view.

*****

Paula watched him step out of the pool. It seemed unbelievable to her that, last night, she had stripped for that young man. Yes, he had killer eyes. Yes, he was handsome. Yes, he had a perfect body. But, they had only known Greg Smith for an hour before he suggested a game of poker. Looking back at last night, she remembered exactly Greg's words, his challenge to her and her husband. "If I win," Greg had said, "I want Paula to submit to being undressed by me."

She looked again at Greg as he stood 20 yards away, having just climbed out of the pool, and pushed his fingers through his wet long hair. At age 30. Paula was older than Greg by five years, but that didn't stop her admiring his physique: a 6-foot frame, dark eyes to match the colour of his hair, strong jaw. And those abs rippled as his damp skin caught the sun. She couldn't help her eyes fall to the bulge under his wet swim trunks, the cotton fabric having stuck to the outline of his cock.

"Like what you see?" asked her husband, Bob, who sat next to her on a lounger.

"What?" said Paula, playing the innocent wife.

"Greg, over there. The man who stripped you last night. The guy we fantasised about afterwards in bed." Bob chuckled.

"That was a fantasy, Bob. Nothing more." She certainly wasn't going to admit how turned on she had become last night. Turned on while Greg had painstakingly taken off every piece of her clothing. And turned on by Bob who murmured suggestions as they made love later in the evening.

Greg glanced over their way, smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. She reckoned Greg was mentally unclipping her bikini top to release her boobs, of average size although her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. There was a hint of his eyes dropping to her bikini bottom, and she imagined Greg pulling the tie-bow either side of the swim-costume. Yesterday, he'd seen her neat, clipped pubic hair, her ample bum and strong legs. His growl of appreciation had told her that Greg liked her.

Bob rolled on his side and propped himself up on one elbow. "Your secret desire can actually happen."

"No way." She questioned whether she'd told the truth. The thought of touching Greg was appealing but there was no way she was going to let Bob know. Wives have secrets they must keep to themselves, she concluded. Even though Bob and she had each come twice last night, Paula wasn't prepared to discuss her innermost dreams with her husband.

Greg sauntered over. "Are you guys alright?" His twisted smile sparked something in Paula. While she remembered how he stripped her, Greg talked with Bob. It wasn't she doing a striptease - it was Greg's technique in taking her clothes off her. Her one-piece dress, short, flared and belted at the waist was sexy. After losing the poker game she had to submit to being undressed by Greg. The simple act of Greg unbuckling her belt, slowly, his fingers spreading across her stomach, his eyes focused on hers, had been the beginning of dampness between her legs. It took an age for him to remove her clothing, even her panties.

With her thoughts elsewhere, the conversation between Bob and Greg went over her head. Bob got up from his lounger and suggested they all have a drink at the poolside bar. They sat on bar stools, Paula in the middle of the two men. They talked about the luxury holiday hotel - Bob and Paula were there for two weeks, Greg on his own for a week. His girlfriend had had to cancel at the last minute. Paula wondered if Greg preferred to be on his own, his natural charm made it easy to socialise. After all, it was how Greg had got invited to sit with them for after-dinner drinks last night - before the poker game.

Greg bought a second round of drinks. He said, "Fancy some more poker?"

"Absolutely not," said Paula and laughed. "You just want to strip me again."

"I've done that." Greg's voice rumbled. "I'm suggesting another bet."

Paula felt her heart thump. She looked at Bob who said, "Depends."

"Suppose I pay for your hotel bill, if I lose the poker game." Greg waited while Paula held her breath. "But if I win ... Paula has to strip me."

The silence was deafening. Paula wondered if she could do this. To allow her time to think, she said, "Prove you have enough cash to pay our holiday cost."

Greg fished out his mobile from the shorts he'd picked up on the way over to the bar. He thumbed access to his bank, put in a code and displayed the screen to Bob and Paula. She gawped, "That's a lot of money in a current account."

"Yes. But it shows I can transfer money to you any time."

"So, if we lose," said Paula in a low voice, "all I have to do is strip you? Nothing else?"

"That's right." His eyes smiled. "Come to my room and we'll play." He stood as a signal for them to follow. His charisma won over Bob. Although Paula wasn't so sure, she got up to go as well.

His bedroom overlooked the pool and the blue waters of the Caribbean. It was luxury. They sat on the private terrace in their swimwear at a round table, a bottle of wine from the bedroom fridge and a stack of cards. The game began. Paula couldn't work out whether Greg was just lucky or a world-class player. Either way, she guessed the outcome, and she was right - she, with her husband, lost.

Greg excused himself. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Paula lowered her voice. "Are you going to enjoy watching me strip Greg?" She paused as Bob hadn't reacted. "I'm not going any further than taking his swim trunks off."

"Greg's gone into his bedroom to put on some clothes. So, you'll be taking off a full kit." He giggled.

"It's not funny, Bob. Suppose he gets an erection?"

"I know for sure I'll have some wood. It'll be sexy."

"Don't start to play with yourself while I'm undressing Greg ... please." She thought of last night, after Greg had left, she and Bob had had intense sex. "After I see to Greg, we can go back to our room and do what we did last night." The talk of sex, and the thought she'd be touching Greg, made her damp between her legs.

Bob swallowed some wine. "I hope he has a condom."

"Fucks sake, Bob. I'm not getting involved with Greg."

At that moment, Greg came out onto the terrace fully clothed, took Paula's hand and said, "Come. Let's all go inside."

In the bedroom, Paula and Greg stood facing each other 12 inches apart. She noted his pullover, the long-sleeved shirt, his tie, chinos but no shoes nor socks. "Dressed up, I see!" said Paula. Meanwhile, Bob took up a comfortable position on the bed propping himself against the headboard.

Greg smiled. "I took you slowly yesterday. Your turn to do the same."

As she stepped closer, her stomach did a couple of flips. Paula took a deep breath and bit her lower lip. To take his pullover off she tried at first to push the front of the garment up but it was too tight. The only thing she could do was to put her hands under the cotton, sliding against his abs and drag the pullover up to his chest. Those abs felt so firm and ribbed, and caused her to linger a little too long.

Greg raised his arms which allowed her to push her hands over his biceps. Without intending, she squeezed them, felt their strength, felt their firmness. Bob called from the bed, "Nice guns?" She was too nervous to reply. Greg let his arms drop to help her complete the strip of his sweater.

The distance between them seemed to narrow - was it his movement to her or did she move towards him? she couldn't tell. Nor could she figure out why she felt her legs go to jelly when Greg lightly wrapped his arms around her. Still in her bikini it felt like a caress. She kept her mind on the task by undoing Greg's shirt buttons from the top down to his belt, and yanked the shirt out of his chinos. He shrugged the shirt off.

Although she'd seen Greg in the swimming pool, it felt naughty being this close to him, close enough to smell his masculine aroma. Undeniably, he was an attractive man, she thought. But she kept telling herself that she mustn't give any excuse for Greg to take things further. After all, it wasn't 'lady-like' to get fucked by a stranger. As she slowly undid the buckle of his belt, she looked up into his eyes - brown with specks of silver. She pulled the belt out from around his trousers and before she could drop it he took the belt from her. "I may want this later," he said.

"Why?" She didn't mean her voice to sound husky. But it did.

Bob must have picked up on it. "Greg may want to tie you down." Bob chuckled.

Paula noticed a slight bulge to Greg's chinos. By pulling the zip down she felt the closeness of her hands to his cock. For some unexplained reason, she pulled the zip up, hesitated, and then slowly began the downward motion of her hand while clasping the zip. But this time she had two fingers inside his chinos, travelling down, and brushing with his underpants. This wasn't like her, to deliberately touch him, and sharply withdrew her hand.

Taking a deep breath, Paula undid the button which released the chinos. They still stuck to his hips. Greg's quiet voice broke the tension. "Kneel." He paused while she processed the command. "It'll be easier, Paula, to take my chinos off."

In the silence she heard the bed creak but she didn't dare look in the direction of her husband. She knelt, guided Greg's chinos down and watched him step out of them. 12 inches from the front of his underpants meant she could smell his musk, his natural scent which made her nervous. With a steady hand either side of his hips she carefully pulled his boxer pants down. At first she kept her eyes diverted, concentrating on pulling the underpants away from Greg's ankles.

Still kneeling, she leaned back and couldn't help her eyes travel up his legs. With some surprise, Greg wasn't fully erect. "You're still soft," she whispered while wondering if she should feel annoyed Greg wasn't aroused by her mere presence. She looked at the semi-hard cock, still pointing down but slightly away from his groin. Fascinated, she spied his heavy balls, large, deep brown in colour, hanging lower than the tip of his cock.

Bob called. "Wow, that's a nice size."

Paula glanced for a second towards her husband. He had his hand in his swim trunks fisting himself very slowly. Back to Greg, she experienced an inability to actually move. With dried lips, she ran her tongue over them. Her heart beat faster. Greg had a deep voice, low with a resonance, the sort of voice people took note of. "It's waiting for you to touch it."

As Paula's brain seemed to have numbed, she felt a gentle tug. Greg's belt had somehow come around her neck, an action she hadn't noticed. Should she touch his cock? she debated. Of course not. But her body wanted to. Her brain said no. She felt a movement behind her, Bob had climbed off the bed and stood beside her. Reassurance swept through her.

The belt pulled her head an inch nearer. She wanted to look at her husband but she couldn't, or didn't want to, the choice being unsolved. Greg again advised, "If you touch it ... you'll see if it's bigger than Bob's."

Her hand came up to his thigh to steady herself but she couldn't stop her other hand graze the side of his cock. It twitched and, with each of Greg's heart beats, it grew. Six inches from her mouth the cock stood at right angles from his body. "It's still not fully erect," Greg said, as he pulled the belt tighter. It seemed easier, she surmised, to let her head, her face, her mouth get closer. "Stick your tongue out," he said, his hypnotic words invaded her mind. The belt helped as it controlled her head. Bob's silence helped, and without over-thinking it, she opened her mouth and slid his half-erection onto her tongue.

All her senses were now on Greg, everything, as if in a dream. "Close your lips." Greg's simple instruction was easy to follow and she obeyed. "Let my cock become hard inside your mouth. You see, Paula, it's because of you that my cock is rising. Nice isn't it?" She nodded and looked up at Greg, his lovely smile captured her. "Relax and let it happen. Bob will now get behind you and unclip your bikini top."

The instinct to suck couldn't be stopped. As she felt her top being removed, Paula nearly fainted. Was Greg controlling them - she and her husband? Bob appeared to want it. Should she draw a line and say enough? Her thoughts tumbled away as Bob's hands caressed her breasts.

Paula drew her head back to gauge his size, The bulb type head, the thickness of his 7 inches, with the girth getting fatter towards the balls. "Fuck!" she said.

Bob murmured behind her, "He's bigger than me."

"Yes. Those balls too." She put her palm between Greg's legs to cup them. "Heavy." Without thinking she was already sliding her other hand up and down his length. All reasoning seemed to have escaped her - a younger man she hardly knew, bare with no condoms in sight. She and Bob were trying for a baby and surely this wasn't a good idea.

Greg must have ditched the belt, for he leaned down and kissed her, her open lips letting him in eagerly. He spoke softly, instructions for Bob. "Undo those ties either side of her bikini." He continued to kiss while she experienced the bikini being thrown aside - by her husband. "Are you wet? asked Greg. "Spread your legs for me."

Those words signalled a caveman statement that he was going to have this woman. Still in her kneeling position, she felt Bob guide her legs wider. She held her breath as Greg broke the kiss, stood upright and clasped his hands either side of her head, just behind her ears. "Suck." The pressure of him pulling her head into his groin made her go weak. Yes, she wanted it, but how far? she wasn't sure. Fingers probed between her legs, Bob's fingers, sliding along her pussy.

Bob said, "Look ... she's wet." His fingers of one hand held up for Greg to see. Paula knew her juice was running down the inside of her leg to her knee. Bob placed his hands to rub her sensitive nipples which caused her to moan. An image of her being fucked by both men played itself in her head - was her husband okay with this? Was she sure she could cope? The bare ejaculation from Greg, the after-effects? It was too much to debate in her head as this beautiful full-size cock fucked her face. He had complete control. And she was prepared to give in.

As if in a trance, she heard Greg say, "We're going to prepare Paula. Can you, Bob, strip the bed?" All the time, Greg kept up a slow rhythm, his cock sliding into the back of her throat and then almost out, between her lips. He stopped. Withdrew his glistening cock and held her under her armpits to ease Paula up to a standing position. "Put your arms around my neck." He held her under her buttocks. "Lift your legs around my waist." Still in a trance, it felt so easy to Paula who experienced a floating sensation, as she was carried over to the bed.

Greg spoke to Bob. "I'll lie her flat on her back across the bed. Could you go the other side, above her head and hold her hands." She felt Greg position her on the bed. He kissed her tenderly, then leaned back and held her hands outstretched above her head. "Take Paula's wrists," Greg said, "and pull them towards you, Bob, to stretch her. That's it. Keep it tight.

It felt like she was a sacrificial lamb but it was so hot being positioned, being controlled, being stretched and having her husband also taking part. She moaned as Greg bent over to pull her nipple with his teeth. And then the other nipple. Standing back to survey her torso he pulled her legs apart. She wanted to check, to make sure, and tried to look at her husband. "Bob, Bob. Are you ...?" Her pussy was sending signals of need to her body as Greg started to kiss her there. "Bob, are you ... okay? ... oh God ... we should have a condom."

"Why? Greg could withdraw before he comes."

She groaned, partly from the impossible position to put her into - to force Greg out of her before he erupted his seed into her. Her groan also came from the sensations hurtling through her pussy. "Bob, we're trying for a baby ... oh shit. Tell him then ... before he comes."

Her husband cooed into her ear, "Whatever you desire, darling. We'll work it out."

Casting her eyes back to Greg, he now stood between her legs. His prominent erection stood stiff which seemed to increase the size of his gorgeous balls. "I'm going to kneel on the bed between your legs," he said, "and my thighs will slide under your hips to prop them up for me." Then he took a pillow and tucked it under Paula's bum. It gave her groin full exposure, angled slightly upwards, before he brought his engorged cock in contact with her pussy.

The words escaped her mouth. "That's so hot. I can see your cock sticking up through my folds." He pushed up even more to have his balls now touching her pussy as his cock stood stark upright. The motion of his hips dragged his balls from her anus, and through the lips of her pussy, and up to her clit. "Can't believe that sight," she gasped. "Fucking hot. Don't stop." She pulled on her arms but they were held by her husband so that she couldn't move. "Bob ... I'm going to lose it." Her breathing became more rapid, more pronounced, more desperate. "I want you both, want it so badly." Her words were tumbling out, jumbled, pleading. "Fuck me." Was her desire for only Greg? or for both of them? she couldn't work it out.

Bob's words soothed her. "You look so desirable, so beautiful. Take it all, darling."

It seemed to open a door as she started to come. "Oh fuck, rub those balls over me." She's shouted her longing, her hips trying to jerk to Greg's motion, and as the orgasm built, her calling for Greg increased. The point of no return had passed, she was coming, watching Greg scrap his bollocks from anus to clit. And then she climaxed, calling for mercy because he wouldn't stop, and then he let her go, to relax, recover, to have Bob lean over her face and kiss her, to be reassured, to feel needed by both men, to feel loved.

Greg took away the pillow and she wrapped her legs across his back as he brought his lips to her mouth. Looking at Bob, he said, "Keep holding her hands, extended, I don't want her to move." He deepened his kiss, they played with their tongues for several minutes, Paula melted in the way he kissed, different to her husband, slower, sensual. And all the time she couldn't stroke him, pinned down by Bob. Passion crept into her body because Greg was now kissing her armpits.

She gasped, "I so like that, yes ... my neck ... ears." How did he know where to nibble her, where to caress? As he came down her neck she rolled her head over. "Bob. Hold me. I can't do this by myself." She paused to take in the tremors invading her upper body. "I need you, Bob. Forgive me ... if I want to be ... fucked ... want it bare. It shouldn't be, tell me, Bob."

"I'm here for you," whispered Bob.

Greg was sucking her nipples, she wanted him, wanted him whole, all the way in. She sounded desperate, "Take me, Greg. Please."

Greg twisted a smile. "I don't have any condoms, so I'm going to fuck you without protection. That alright with you? You'll really feel me, naked inside you, all the way in, my spunk into your beautiful body." As he said this, Greg had lifted her legs over his shoulders, and placed the head of his cock inside her pussy.

Paula felt him, his size, the difference in girth, fatter than she was used to. She couldn't think straight, except to moan, "Oh my ... oh God." She let her legs widen to accommodate him. "Yes please, Ride me like that. Fuck me without a sheath." The reality came for a second. "Bob ... listen. Are you okay?" Paula wanted him to say yes. Greg had already driven his cock all the way in.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
880 Followers
12