A Wife and Her Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in Vegas...
1.7k words
4.05
56k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of an ongoing story about the sexual adventures of my husband, Patrick, and I. For background please read Part 1.)

When my husband, Patrick, and I decided to accept an invitation to attend the Las Vegas wedding of the daughter of his friend Ben, we also decided to invite Ben into our bed. Patrick and I have an awesome sex life and had been talking for years about adding other people into the mix.

When I first saw a picture of Ben I jokingly told Patrick I would fuck him for a ride in his Jaguar. Although I was joking, the more we talked about it the more we both wanted it.

So Patrick talked to Ben and made all the arrangements. Ben was dating a former stripper half his age and suggested that she and I might have some fun too. I was bisexual in college and Patrick loves to hear me talk about my days gone "bi." I told Patrick I would only agree if he would let Ben fuck him in the ass during a threesome. Patrick likes it when I fuck him with a strap-on so this was not out of left field. He agreed.

The wedding was on Friday night but Patrick and I decided to spend a whole week there. We flew in on Monday afternoon and met Ben for dinner. He was even sexier in person. I was a little disappointed that his girlfriend wasn't with him. She was not flying in until Friday morning. We had a nice dinner during which Patrick and Ben talked about their wild college days. The topic of our threesome never came up.

After dinner I wanted to do some shopping and the guys wanted to gamble so we separated. I shopped for a few hours and then when back to our room to drop off my packages. I took a quick shower and then headed down to the casino to find Patrick.

He and Ben were both playing blackjack but at different tables.

I walked up to Patrick and hugged and kissed him.

"Winning?" I asked.

"Luck is not with me tonight," he replied.

I pressed against him and whispered: "You can get lucky if you come back to the room." Then I nibbled on his earlobe. This usually works.

"I think I'll play the rest of these chips," he said. He still had a stack of about 10 chips.

Disappointed but undaunted, I pressed against him and whispered, "I want you in my ass tonight. I want your big fat cock in my tiny ass." Then I scratched my fingernails along his thigh.

"All in!" he yelled.

I'm not a big fan of anal sex but I figured if Patrick was going to get fucked in the ass then I'd let him do me first.

I guess luck was with me because he lost the next hand. As we were heading back our room I saw Ben at another table.

"Wait," I said to Patrick and walked over to Ben.

I put my room keycard on the table in front of him and whispered in his ear: "Use this if you want to see me get fucked in the ass."

20 minutes later I was worshipping my husband's beautiful cock. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was kneeling between his legs with a mouthful of cock.

I love to run my tongue around the smooth head and plant little kisses on it. Then I suck just the head before slowly engulfing the shaft. I've perfected my technique so I can take all seven inches. Once I've gotten the whole thing in, I swipe his balls with my tongue. As I slowly raise up, I hum. Then I grasp his cock and lick back and forth from his balls all the way up to the tip. Then I suck as hard as I can.

I can hear Patrick moaning while I'm sucking. The whole process makes me incredible wet. My pussy aches to be filled.

I didn't hear Ben come into the room. I felt Patrick gather all my hair into a bunch and move it away from my face.

"She's beautiful when she sucks, isn't she?" I heard him say.

I continued licking Patrick's cock as I turned my head and smiled at Ben.

As Ben got undressed, Patrick pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up.

"Get on the bed," he growled.

As he went over to the night table and grabbed our bottle of lube, I stretched out on my back on the bed.

Ben walked over and stood next to bed, his hard cock standing straight out from his body.

"Suck me," he said.

I looked him in the eye and opened my mouth as he ran the head of his cock over my lips. His cock was not as long as Patrick's but a little wider. I could see Patrick watching as I ran my tongue all over Ben's shaft. Then I turned my head, closed my eyes and took his cock down my throat.

I heard both men groan.

Patrick climbed on the bed and spread my legs. I moaned around Ben's cock as I felt Patrick finger my asshole and rub his cock against my clit. I bucked my hips as I felt his fingers go deep into my ass. I needed to cum so badly.

When I felt his cock touch my asshole, I stopped sucking Ben. I gasped as Patrick sank his whole cock into my ass. He stayed still for a few moments to let me adjust. I groaned and started sucking Ben again. That was Patrick's cue to start fucking me.

Patrick and Ben alternated thrusting into me. Ben reached down and started rubbing my clit. That was all it took. I exploded. I would have screamed but Ben's cock was down my throat. My orgasm made my pussy spasm and my ass clamped down on Patrick's cock.

I heard him cry out and felt him cum in my ass.

I knew Ben was close and I sucked harder. He was fucking my face harder and harder and then his cock seemed to swell and I pulled back so just the tip was in my mouth. I wanted to taste him. I heard him yell and I got my wish. He pumped a few times and I savored his salty cum.

Patrick pulled his cock out of my ass and went into the bathroom. Ben layed down on the bed next to me and we kissed. Unlike Patrick, who won't kiss me after he cums in my mouth, Ben seemed to enjoy it, even sucking on my tongue.

He pulled me against him and I could feel him getting hard again. I reached down and stroked him.

"Put it in," he said.

I pulled my legs up and apart and reached down and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. We both groaned as he pushed all the way in. Then he was fucking me hard and fast. I was almost bent double as he pounded me. We weren't making love. We were fucking. His balls were banging against my asshole.

I screamed when I came, raking my nails down his back.

He bellowed and I felt him explode inside me.

We stayed locked together for a few minutes, gasping for breath. When he rolled off of me, I heard clapping. Ben and I laughed as we saw Patrick standing next to the bed.

Patrick climbed into bed and exhausted, we all fell asleep.

Patrick and I spent the next day walking along the strip checking out all the casinos and hotels. I reminded him over lunch about his promise to let Ben fuck him in the ass. He didn't seem to be excited about it but agreed.

That night Patrick and I laid on the bed kissing and stroking each other. I scratched my nails on his balls and slowly stroked my hand up and down his cock while he pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy.

"Touch my clit baby. Make me cum," I begged in his ear.

He stroked my clit and sucked on my nipples until I screamed and shuddered as I came.

He entered me and began to slowly fuck me.

I love to fuck like this. I run my hands all over his body as suck each other's tongues.

After a few minutes I whispered to him: "Are you ready?"

He looked deep into my eyes and shook his head yes.

I looked over to where Ben was sitting, stroking his cock and I nodded.

Ben lubed up his cock and put some lube around Patrick's asshole. I heard Patrick gasp when Ben's finger entered him. Then he stopped thrusting and held his cock still inside of me. I heard him hold his breath and groan as Ben started to push his cock into him. Ben pulled out a little and then slowly pushed his cock deeper. Both men groaned.

Ben started thrusting into Patrick and Patrick stating thrusting into me. We got a pretty good groove going. Patrick had his eyes closed, and he was groaning in my ear.

"You like having a cock in your ass baby? You like getting fucked?" I whispered to him.

He moaned and I knew he was close to cumming. I squeezed my pussy muscles and he cried out and I felt him cum inside me. A few minutes later Ben came in Patrick's ass.

We stayed that way for a minute and then Ben pulled out of Patrick and stood up and Patrick rolled off of me onto his back.

The next thing I knew Ben leaned down and starting sucking my pussy. He furiously rubbed my clit while fingering my hole. I wrapped my legs around his head and tried to get his whole face in my pussy.

When he gently bit my clit I screamed and came again.

When I relaxed my legs I looked down at his sopping wet face.

"Nothing like a good cream pie," he said. And we all laughed.

(Coming soon: Ben's girlfriend joins the party and our threesome become a foursome. And I get a taste of my first pussy in decades!)