A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie the woman was made of more primal feelings. She loved Six bumps. Specifically, she lusted for it. The woman in her was too wild to be married. She only had primal urges. She didn't expect any love. What she craved for was sexual satisfaction of lust.

There was a battle raging in Julie's mind. The old girl and the newcomer woman were fighting for dominance in her mind. The strongest would take up the throne as the dominant personality and the looser would have to hide in the darkness. The battle was close and a victor emerged. Julie stopped her sobbing. A woman opened her blue eyes.

She was happy. Even though it was painful, she had taken all the glory of Six bumps in to her depths. Reminiscence of the pleasures it gave were enough to prepare her for another climax. She loved the feeling of its gift of love dribble from her gaping opening. She didn't mind getting pregnant if the seed came through Six bumps. In fact she viewed it as the ultimate way of showing her gratitude to it for the wonders it gave her. And she could even tolerate the chief as he was attached to Six bumps to keep it alive.

She heard Sam saying. "I'm sorry baby; I wasn't strong enough to save you."

Julie thought that he was saying the truth. He wasn't strong enough. He wasn't strong enough or equipped enough to give her what she wanted. And she knew who was strong and equipped enough.

"I'm sorry too honey." Said the woman as the girl shed tears in darkness.

*

Your Ideas and criticisms will be much appreciated as I would adapt the next installment according to them. Thank you for taking your time to read.