A Wife Comes Around Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your stomach and I'll give you a massage' he said. He gave me a pillow for my head and proceeded with his massage. All over he went, not roughly but relaxing. He slid down and went to work on my legs, all covered in stockings. He played with the lace tops of the stockings while he caressed my legs, sneaking a feel of my pussy as he went. I spread my legs wider and I could feel light kisses on the backs of my legs, his hand now concentrating on my pussy through the panty. I starting grinding my body in motion with his movements. He slid my panty aside and pushed 2 fingers into my sopping wet pussy and went to work finger fucking it, while still running his other hand up and down my legs and his lips kissing me all over. It didn't take long from there for me to orgasm.

"Ooohhh! Baby You are wonderful!" I exclaimed. I turned onto my back, pulled him onto me and kissed him passionately. "That felt great. Now I get to do you." He rolled off of me onto his stomach and I straddled him. I enjoyed the feeling of the satin slip while my fingers ran all over his back. My hands massaged his ass while I played with the thong, sliding a finger in it and tugging at it. He spread his legs, his body now grinding to my movements. The feel of his legs in those stockings was unbelievable that I could barely control myself. I was kissing his legs all over, my hands roaming all over and my lips made their way to his inner thighs. I licked at his balls but couldn't get to them. He began to lift his hips to give me better access. He was now on his knees, legs spread, his head still on the pillow, doggy style. I took this opportunity to slide between his legs, head first, on my back to his cock. I took it out from the thong and began to suck on it. My hands were on his ass, still playing with the thong that was in it. I gave him a playful spank, hard enough to let him know that I slapped him but soft enough to let him decide if he wanted more. He let out a loud moan, his cock thrusting into my mouth, and I took that as he liked it. After a little bit I spanked him again and again he moaned loudly.

I slid out from him much to his disappointment. "Don't move" I ordered playfully and reached for the 6" strap-on dildo (for beginners it said) and lube I had prepared earlier. He stayed in that position, watching me. "I'm going to remove something off your to-do list fuck your ass/pussy. I want to pop your cherry tonight" I said with delight. I put on the device, one that went into my pussy as well, and lubed it up. I pulled his thong aside and squeezed some lube into the crease. With one finger I spread it around then into his pussy. he was real good and didn't move from his position, even pushing back while lubing him.

"OK I'm going in now so let me know if I need to slow down" I said. I held onto his hips placed it against his pussy and pressed. He was breathing deeply with his head on the pillow, trying to relax his muscles. I pulled his hips towards me and the head of the dildo plopped in. I stayed there and let him conform to the intrusion. I kept very light pressure on it, waiting for his muscles to relax again. Slowly, after about 4 or 5 minutes I had the whole 6" into his pussy. I kept it there as he was getting accustomed to its length. Then I began to pull out, keeping the head in of it in his pussy, and then pushed back in. My fucking was starting now. I kept up a slow pace as he bucked against me. He was moaning and I spanked his ass again.

"Oh yeah baby. Spank me. I've been a bad girl" he exclaimed.

Taken a little by surprise at what he just said, I spanked him again and asked him to say it again.

"Yeah baby. Spank me. Spank me. I've been such a bad girl" he said breathlessly.

I spanked him again and stopped fucking his ass/pussy, keeping it deep in him. "So you've been a bad girl. And what name does this bad girl have?" I asked.

"I like to be called Stacie, sissy Stacie" he replied.

And with that I went back to fucking him. "All right Stacie, you know I like it when you talk dirty to me. Talk dirty to me while I fuck you, OK sissy Stacie."

"Oh yeah baby. I like it when you fuck me. Fuck me in my pussy. Bad girls get spanked and I've been a really bad girl. Spank my ass while you fuck my sissy pussy" he begged, barely able to talk.

I began to fuck him with ernest now, giving him a spank every few minutes. The dildo was exciting me as well, my own orgasm building. He was bucking against me, seemingly trying to get it in deeper. He was a great doggy style fuck. His hand went to his cock and started rubbing it. Then he just screamed as his orgasm hit and caught his cum shot into the palm of his hand. I wasn't done yet and continued to fuck him.

"Oh yeah. Now lick up that cum like a good sissy does" I requested.

He took his hand and licked at the cum in it. He swirled his tongue in it, savoring every drop. He then took a big lick at it, all the cum now on his tongue. He leaned his head back and swallowed his cum down. At that point my orgasm hit again, keeping the dildo deep in him while I gyrated the dildo against my G-spot. After coming down from my orgasm, I pulled out of his ass/pussy, rubbing his ass gently. I flopped down, as did he, and we kissed and laid there recuperating.

"I hope you enjoyed your fucking as much as I enjoyed giving it my sweet sissy" I said as put my arm around him and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I can get used to having Stacie around more. I wonder how sissy Stacie would like to experience a real cock in her mouth and pussy. It would be a pleasure to watch you go at it with another man like yourself, maybe even join in."

"That only happens in my fantasies. I've never really thought about it outside of that context" he said, almost bursting to tell how he really feels, but still wanting to keep some secrets.

"Well from what I've seen the last few weeks, I think it's more than fantasy" I said calmly and assuring. "You've sucked and been fucked by a dildo, call yourself 'sissy Stacie', and eaten your cum. If that doesn't say that you want a real one, I don't know what does."

"But these days, how would we find and trust anyone out there to do it with" he questioned.

"Funny you should say that. We have friends that I know are like us and would like to get together" I explained. "Mary confided in me, after finding out about you and panties, that her and Andrew, he goes by Amy, travel away to live their lifestyle, not wanting to be seen around here. She thought it was a good idea, if you're interested, to get together for some fun. She kind of figured that if your into panties, you might be into other things as well, just as she found out about Andrew."

"So you've been planning this all along" he said as he looked at me warily.

"Only to see if were interested. The sex part and all the experimenting and me losing my inhibitions were real and I enjoyed every part of our life the last few weeks. It's totally up to you and she won't tell him unless you agree. At first I was a little hesitant too, not sure if sharing was what I wanted to do, but seeing your reaction to a cock makes me believe we can take it to the next level. You did mention that it was a regret of yours. You have a very flattering feminine side that I want you to fully enjoy and I want to be there help. They asked if we will meet them for drinks Saturday night at Max's to talk things over. If we show up, she'll know that we're game and surprise Andrew by telling him why we're there."

Judging from his reaction, he wasn't mad but maybe still a little leery about someone else knowing about his secret desires. But remembering his videos and discussions in forums, I knew he would come around. He said he'd seriously think about it. But being the jealous type didn't know how he'd handle ME with another person. I assured him that he had absolutely nothing to concern himself with in that regard, that he'll always be my man(sissy LOL) and he might like watching me eat pussy.

It was Wednesday when he agreed to meet them and I was ecstatic! If we decided to come we were told to bring a change of clothes for him and lingerie to wear for both of us. I asked him if I could tell Mary before we went so she could surprise Andrew and he agreed. After she told him, Andrew sent a small package over to him. We had no idea what it was. We had shopped for an outfit for him and some sexy lingerie for us as Saturday night was finally here. We dressed casual: pink, nylon string bikinis and black stockings under red a mid-thigh length skirt and white top and a pair of black pumps: he wore a black, lace top, nylon hipster with Andrew's gift. In the package was a MAXI-pad with a note: Can't Wait. He placed the pad perfectly in his panty, even folding the wings over, and finished dressing, blue pants and button shirt. And off we went.

He nervously walked over to their table in the corner, holding my hand as we went. They invited us to sit and we ordered drinks and appetizers from the waitress. We made small talk until Mary broke the ice.

"So I've been real excited about tonight. How about you?" she motioned to both of us.

"Yeah you could say that" I said, looking over to my honey. "We had fun shopping together for clothes and lingerie" He smiled when I mentioned that. He looked to be loosening up.

"Did you wear my gift I sent over?" Andrew asked. "I can't wait to see it."

"Oh yeah. It was a perfect fit" he said, now at ease with himself. "I just love the way they feel between my legs. I can't show you here but I'll let you cop a feel of it." Me and him switched chairs, those two in the corner now. We talked some more as he unzipped his pants under the table, letting Andrew's hand inside. Andrew's hand was exploring in his pants, feeling the pad between his legs.

"Nothing like a sissy to wear a pad" he whispered in his ear. "I think after these drinks we head on over to our place" he said then.

We paid the bill, headed out to our cars and followed them to their house. As we stepped in, it was set up for the party to continue. Wine, scotch, cheese and cracker plater all set up.

"Do we want to have a drink first or get dressed then drink?" Andrew asked.

I wanted to let him take the lead so I looked over to him. He replied, asking "Is there a place I could change? I'd like to get dressed first."

He took his bag into the room, laying the outfit on the bed. A yellow, flower printed, fit and flare dress. But first he rolled the sheer black stockings up his legs, smoothing them out as he went. He then adjusted his panty with the pad and stepped into the dress, lifting it up to his shoulders and putting his arms in. He tried to zip the back but as we all know that's hard to do yourself. He slipped on the yellow wedges, and walked out of the room.

"I could use a little help here" he asked turning around to show the unzipped back. I went over to help him out, admiring the way he looked.

"God you look so HOT in that I could take you right here" I whispered. "You're right about heels though. They make your legs look fabulous."

We walked back to the sofa and our drinks. When Andrew or I should now say Amy came out, he was wearing a white mini skirt and a black top, black stockings with garter belt and 4" white heels. He looked so formal. He put on some soft music and walked with ease over to us and sat next to Stacie on the couch. We had nice conversation that spanned many topics, from books to sports. The two girls were at ease with themselves in their feminine attire, very lady like. Watching them get up and walk over to refill a drink was a pleasure. They enjoyed being ogled at. The conversation eventually turned to a variety of sex topics and also about how they started their cross dressing ways. About an hour or so went by when Amy stood up. Extending a hand out to Stacie, he asked "Would you like to dance with me?"

"I think that's a good idea" he said, giving Amy his hand, helping him off the sofa. They slow danced together, Amy maybe 4" taller than Stacie with the shoes on, looking hot as two sissies. Their hands were all over each other, grinding their crotches into each other. Me and Mary got up to dance now, too. We slow danced, but keeping an eye on them to see where they would go. Their hands lowered to feel each other's cock. Stacie tilted her head back as Amy planted a kiss on her lips. With lips locked, they're tongues danced in each other's mouth. Not wanting to feel left out, Mary and I began tongue kissing next to them, our hands reaching for our pussies. They were whispering to each other like school girls.

"I really like your dress. HOT doesn't do you justice. You make a great sissy. I also love the pad your wearing, completes the feminine look."

"Thank you. Your HOT yourself. You guessed right that I like wearing pads. I like my balls spanked while I'm wearing one, too" he winked at Amy. They turned so we couldn't see, but Amy took a hand and gave Stacie a couple of spanks on his padded balls. He let out a slight moan and held on tightly to Amy. His breathing got heavy when Amy spanked his balls again, this time a little harder. His knees buckled slightly as they kissed again. After a little while we were all hot and bothered when Amy paused her dancing.

"Why don't we slip into something more comfortable. I have a nice game we like to play to break the ice and see how far we want to go. I'll show you the game as we play. It's easy to play along."

Stacie and I took the bedroom as Amy and Mary went to theirs. We changed into our lingerie now. We had matching outfits in opposite colors. Stacie wore a white and pink stripe, satin chemise; low rise, sheer mesh white and pink stripe bikini panty with pink lace that made the new maxi-pad clearly visible; white stockings with pink bows on the front and pink furry heels. He looked so virginal. Which I guess was the right outfit then as I knew he was getting his first real cock tonight. I had a red and black stripe satin chemise; red and black mesh bikini panty; black stockings with red bows and black furry heels. We came out together, holding hands as we walked over to them on the sofa.

"We'll let Mary go first" he said. She laid on the floor, pulling her panties off, a pillow under her head and a sleep mask covering her eyes. We were about 10 feet away, together on the floor as well. "Mary has to guess who is kissing or touching her. There's no talking and no kissing lips. You have to stay below the shoulders. We each get 3 minutes to tease her and have her guess."

The game started and I went to her first. As I was licking her quietly, Amy drew Stacie in to a passionate kiss. Their hands both went to each others cocks, feeling how hard they were. They were rubbing vigorously when the 3 minutes were up. Amy went to Mary next and Stacie and I kissed. He could feel the wetness of my pussy through the panty. Now it was Stacie's turn. He began kissing her mound when Amy began kissing me and slipped a finger into my sloppy pussy. When he knew the 3 minutes were almost up, he took his finger out and placed it in my mouth. I sucked my own juices off it as the 3 minutes were up. Stacie never saw a thing. Mary took her guesses at the order we went and only got me correct.

Next up was Stacie. He took his panty off, put the blindfold on and laid down. Mary went to him first, licking at his balls. Amy had me sit on the edge of the sofa so he could eat my pussy. He lapped it up, sucking on my clit then pushing his tongue in me. When the 3 minutes were up, Mary stayed there licking at his cock and Amy had me now on all fours. He came behind me and pushed his 7" cock into my cunt. He grabbed my hips, pulling me into him as he was fucking me fast and hard while my husband was on the floor getting his cock sucked, not knowing a thing. Again the 3 minutes were up and again we stayed where we were. Mary continued her sucking, trying to change it so it didn't feel the same. Amy pulled out of me, spun me around, and had his cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth as it entered, tasting my own juices as it went in. I couldn't deep throat him as I could Stacie, smaller cocks have their place, but he began to fuck my face, not pushing all the way in to gag me. Fast and hard again as my mouth tried to keep up. I liked the roughness of it as long as it didn't hurt. After the 3 minutes, Stacie guessed and we told him he only got Mary right. We looked at each other and smirked.

I was next and it was pretty tame compared to what I just went through. When Mary was on me, Amy licked at Stacie's shaft. He teased his pulsing head with his tongue and let it into his mouth. He sucked hard on his head, like sucking through a straw. Then Amy came to me and teased my pussy lips. After Stacie went, it was now Amy's turn. We let Stacie go first, and he licked and sucked at his balls. Mary and I fingered each other and watched him. 3 minutes went by and Mary motioned for him to stay there. He nodded ok and went back to Amy's cock. This time he kissed his length before putting it in his mouth. It was hot to watch my husband suck on another man's cock. He tried to get as much in as he could but he also has trouble with the long ones. He bobbed up and down giving a classic blow job. Mary tapped him when the 3 minutes were almost up and motioned for him not to stop but to keep going. He went on for the rest of the time slurping and sucking on Amy's cock. When time was up, Amy got all three right, knowing the last 2 were the same and knew they tried to play around with him. We all laughed and went back to the sofa and our drinks.

At that moment the doorbell rang. Shocked and surprised was an understatement. Amy went to answer the door in his lingerie, putting a satin robe over it. He answered the door and asked the person in."Stacie and Lisa, I'd like you to meet Nikki. I hope you don't mind me asking her over. I know her from our other adventures and know you would enjoy her company."

Nikki took her jacket off to reveal a strapless, hot pink corset with garters and white, lace top stockings, matching string thong and silver open toe sandals with a 4" heel. He greeted us all and sat down next to Mary. After we got comfortable with each other, and more small talk and drinks, Mary started to get the party going.

She pulled me into a big kiss on the couch, her hand squeezing at my breasts and pinching at my nipples. Nikki decided to get up to give them room and came over to our couch, sitting on the floor next to Amy. The 2 women were exploring all parts of their bodies, slipping hands under satin for a better feel.

Amy made the first move with. He starting rubbing Stacie's panty covered, maxi-pad cock, then gave it a few spanks, just as he likes it. He leaned over to plant their lips together, while Nikki was kissing at the inside of Amy's stocking legs. He pushed Stacie on his back on the couch and lay on top of him. He whispered to him "How about we get to some of your fantasies?"

"I think that sounds like a good idea" he said excitedly, getting out from under Amy and sitting on the floor. "Please let me have that cock of yours." Amy sat on the edge of the couch, giving him access to his cock. Stacie started licking at his head and moving slowly down his shaft to his balls, sucking at them and into his eager mouth. Back up his length to pop the head in his mouth. He sucked it in as deep as he could. Then he could feel the wetness of Nikki kissing and licking at his cock and balls from behind, even rimming his ass/pussy. He was enjoying himself immensely. He reluctantly stopped sucking at Amy's cock and was repositioned on the floor. Stacie was on all fours now, doggy style, while Amy knelt in front of him, that 7" cock directly in his face. Nikki knelt behind him, his cock pointed at his ass/pussy.

At this moment, we managed to look at each other. I was laying on the couch, feet on the floor, watching my husband being taken and losing his virginity. Mary was kneeling on the floor sucking on my clit, with a vibrator in my cunt and fucking me with it. We gave each other a smile and closed our eyes again.