A Wife Finally Submits

Story Info
A wife submits to her husband's fantasies.
2.4k words
4.11
109.9k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I had been trying to get my wife to be submissive for me but she had always refused. She had never been kinky or outgoing sexually. She was very sexy as she was 5'4" with a great ass and c-cup tits to go with a size 4 frame. He brunette hair hung down past her shoulders and perfectly matched up with her soft pale skin. About a month ago we had made a bet on a college football game since the two teams we root for were major rivals and playing each other. My team won and so I got to collect my prize, a night of her being completely submissive to me for whatever I want. That led us to the present.

I had been to the adult toy store earlier in the week to prepare for the night. It was Saturday night and I had taken Sarah out to eat at nice restaurant in a city a couple of hours away. Afterwards we went out to get a couple of drinks and then headed back to the hotel. Once there it was time to get down to my night of fun with a submissive wife. As we entered the hotel room I immediately made her strip down to the lingerie she had been forced to wear that night. She was now standing in front of me in a lacy black bra, garter belt, stockings and a thong.

I led her to the bed and had her get on it face down. I proceeded to tie her up to the bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied down with her spread eagle, unable to move much at all. Once tied down I pulled out a ball gag and positioned it into her mouth despite her protests. I then put a blindfold on her. Then I got behind her and started to tease her. I started out by giving that firm ass and few light spankings with my hand. Then started rubbing her clit and pussy while running my other hand all over her perfect body. She looked absolutely stunning in this position. After a few minutes her pussy was really wet so I decided to take things up a notch. I pulled a 9" vibrator out of my bag of toys and started to tease her pussy with it, pushing the head in and out of her slowly with it turned on high. I could tell her body was loving it as she was starting to buck a little and push back against the vibrator. I then pushed it all the way into her, really stretching her pussy out.

She was used to my average size 6" cock so the invasion of this big vibrator was a new territory for her. I heard her moan a little as I was slowly fucking her with it. My cock was now rock hard watching this toy impale my wife's pussy. I kept the vibrator in while leaning over and kissing that perfect ass. She wasn't fond of ass play so I knew I needed to take my opportunity while I had it. I let my tongue slowly slide over her asshole making sure to leave some saliva behind for lube. I could tell she didn't want this as she was trying to get away but was unable to because of being tied down. I slid a finger into her asshole and started to fuck her ass with it. After a couple of minutes I decided it was time for a second finger, which took a little effort to get in. I couldn't take it anymore so pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and buried my cock balls deep into her pussy with no effort due to how wet she was.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and fucked her as hard as I could, really pounding her into the bed. It didn't take long before my cock was exploding into her pussy and filling her with my cum. I held it in her, enjoying the sensations and the feeling of her pussy clinching around my throbbing cock. When I started getting soft I moved around in front of her and removed the ball gage, replacing it with my cock. She had never tasted her pussy juices before but took my cock into her mouth and sucked me off with great effort. She was clearly very turned on at this point. Once my cock was cleaned off I put the ball gag back into her mouth. Then I went back around and started to lube up her ass. This time she let me do it with no protestations. She wasn't ready for what I had planned for her though. Once her ass was good and lubed up I pulled a butt plug out of the bag and slowly slid it into her ass. It was small so she didn't really protest to the invasion but it was clearly a new feeling for her.

At this point I got dressed and told her I was going to get some ice. Another big fantasy of mine was to watch her get fucked by another guy or even gang banged. I had found a couple of big muscular guys online a couple of weeks ago and they were waiting in the lobby to join us. I went down and told them it was time, so they followed me up to the room. They both clearly worked out daily as they were in great shape. Their names were John and Malik. John was white with a thick 8" cock. Malik was black, had a 10" cock and looked like a professional athlete. When we got to the room the stripped as quietly as possible and stood waiting for their cue.

I motioned for Malik to move forward and then removed the ball gag from Sarah. I had Malik start to feed Sarah his cock but only a little at a time. She greedily sucked on him, not realizing it was a different guy. I let her go for a couple of minutes before putting the ball gag in. Both guys were really hard at this time, clearly wanting to have their way with my wife. I pulled a whip out of the bag with a small leather end. I gave my wife a few spankings with it, her jumping each time as much as possible. I asked her if she was ready to get fucked again and she nodded her head yes. Then I decided it was time to show her the big surprise. I had both guys stand directly in front of her face with their cocks mere inches from her. Then I slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes. She jumped back as much as she could at the sight of these two strange guys in front of her. She was struggling to get loose but the restraints were on too tight. While spanking her ass with the whip I started finger fucking her slick pussy while the guys put on a show for her by stroking their massive cocks. She kept trying to look back at me pleadingly so I put the whip down, grabbed a fistful of her hair and held her head still as close to their cocks as possible. I told her about how she'd already had Malik's cock in her mouth but she was going to be doing much more with both of them. I told her how if she cooperated that we would be nice but if she tried to fight it then we would have to really punish her. Then I backed off and had the two guys feel up her body. They ran their hands across her smooth skin, reached under and grabbed her tits along with pinching her nipples, they took turns fucking her pussy with their fingers and they both spent plenty of time on that delectable ass of Sarah's.

I let this go for a few minutes, slowly stroking my throbbing cock while watching. Then I was ready for some more intense action. I stepped forward and removed the ball gag. She immediately started pleading with me to stop but instead I grabbed a fistful of hair again, pulled her head back and started fucking her mouth with my cock. I watched John and Malik work her body over while abusing her pretty mouth. I had always loved watching her suck my cock but this was on a whole new level. I was so turned on that I didn't last long, quickly emptying my balls into her mouth as she swallowed every last drop and kept sucking me even after I let go of her head. I knew at that moment that she had fully submitted and it was time to let the guys have their turns.

I instructed John to come take my place in front of her and commanded Sarah to suck his cock. She did so, hesitantly at first, but gaining enthusiasm as she went. It was a struggle for her since he was so much thicker than she was used to. At first she could only take a couple of inches in her mouth but John kept working more and more into her. Malik was still fucking her pussy with his fingers while kneading her ass. I told her it was time for her to take her first big black cock in her hot pussy. He could hardly contain himself as he got into position. I got my phone out to film it and had John pause his assault on her mouth for a moment. I watched as Malik positioned the head to his massive cock at the entrance to her pussy and then he started to slowly push in. It was such a beautiful sight watching her pussy devour his cock. The contrast of her pale skin and his black cock was simply amazing. Malik was unable to get the entire 10" in her but he started to slowly fuck her while John held his cock in her mouth. I moved in front of Sarah and showed her the video. She moaned at the sight of Malik's cock first entering her pussy.

The two guys started to pick up speed and really fuck Sarah back and forth between them. This was the first time she had had two of her holes filled at the same time, much less all three with the butt plus still in her ass. It didn't take long before I saw her body start to tense up and the buck as an orgasm hit her. John pulled out of her mouth as she moaned loudly and collapsed onto the bed while still being pounded by Malik. At this point he was getting his entire cock into her pussy and really giving it to her hard. The sound of their bodies colliding echoed throughout the room. John went back to fucking her mouth. It wasn't long after until Malik grunted that he was about to cum. I watched him pump a few more strokes into her and then just bury his cock balls deep into her as his cum started rushing out into my wife's pussy. It was so exhilarating knowing what was happening inside her pussy. That feeling was doubled when I was able to see the cum start running out of her pussy around his cock. When Malik pulled his cock out his cum really gushed out onto the sheets.

It wasn't long until the guys had switched places. John was very eager to finally get his cock into Sarah's pussy. He really stretched out her pussy as he buried his cock to the hilt into her. She moaned at this new invasion and the feeling of the extra thick cock. John started mercilessly pounding into her, anxious to add his cum to her already well fucked pussy. Malik stepped in front of her face and told her to clean off his cock, to which she eagerly complied. I was still so turned on watching my wife get spit roasted by these two hung, fit strangers. I was afraid John was going to break the bed or worse my wife with the force at which he was fucking her. She stopped sucking Malik's cocking choosing instead to stroke him and looked around as best she could at John. She started begging him to add his cum to what was already in her pussy. I think that was all the encouragement John needed as he almost immediately started cumming. He thrust into her and held it there, smacking her ass and telling her what a good cum slut she was to take his load as well.

After John pulled out I asked both guys to leave so they cleaned up and went on their way. Once the door was shut I went to my still tied up wife, bent down and kissed her passionately. Then I told her that there was still one more thing she was going to do for me. I moved around and removed the butt plug from her ass. I retrieved a bottle of lube and lubed up her ass again as well as I could. Then I got on top and started slowly pushing the head of my cock into her ass. The butt plug had stretched it out some so it didn't take much work to get it in. She yelped when the head popped inside but after a minute assured me there was no pain. At this I started fucking her ass as slowly as I could, letting her get used to it as I went. I picked up speed to a steady fuck and reached around to rub her clit. She moaned when my hand touched her engorged clit and it didn't take long before she was brought to another orgasm. As soon as her orgasm hit her she clinched her ass cheeks around my cock causing me to orgasm almost immediately. For the first time in my life I was cumming in my wife's ass. It was better than I had ever imagined as the tightness pulled out every drop of cum.

Once I came down from the high of my orgasm I got off of her and started a warm bath for her. While the water was running I removed the restraint's from Sarah and let her catch her bearings before picking her up and carrying her to the bath for some pampering.