A Wife Has to Do What a Wife Has to

Story Info
Wife becomes company slut when husband loses job.
5.7k words
4.48
153.6k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Explaining Things To My Husband

"We need the job, Tim," I said, sitting in our living room. As usual, Tim hadn't been able to find work again, and I dreaded having to tell him my news.

"I know, Cindy. Believe me, I'm trying to find work, baby," he began. I cut him off.

"It isn't about that, honey," I said. "I know how hard you're trying. I do. And I'm not blaming you for this fucking economy. But until something comes along for you we can't afford for me to lose this job, and Hank knows it."

"That son of a bitch," Tim said. "Taking advantage of you like that. It's not fair, Cindy. It's blackmail, or extortion, or something like that," he scowled.

"I know that, baby," I said, taking a sip of my martini. "But it's not like I never fucked another man while we've been married. Remember how excited it made you that time we had the threesomes with Bill before he moved away? Your best friend? Remember how hard you came when you'd fuck me with my cunt full of his cum, baby?"

"That was different. We had a choice. This prick Hank is forcing you to fuck him. Different deal. Plus we didn't have Janet back then either. How are you going to explain fucking another man to our daughter?"

"Well obviously I don't plan on bragging to her about it. And maybe we can try to turn this into something we both WANT me to do, baby. Let's use it... use it to excite us, Tim. You're always telling me how hot it would be to watch other men fuck me, right? So just because I don't have a choice about this with Hank, let's pretend I do. Let's pretend you're setting it up for me to fuck him, Tim. Let's use it to excite US, and not worry about why I'm doing it. Let's pretend we're the ones using HIM, not the other way around. Can we try that?" I asked, walking over to Tim, sitting next to him. I had changed clothes when I came home from the office, and was wearing just a tank top and a thin pair of shorts. My big tits were flopping around under the thin tank top, and I knew my nipples were getting hard as I thought about the very real possibility that Tim was going to be okay with me fucking my boss. I wasn't going to tell Tim yet about the other men I'd also be fucking... Hank's executive staff.

"You mean you're asking me to try to LIKE my wife fucking another man?" Tim asked, incredulous.

"It could be fun for us, Tim. Think about it. Remember how excited it used to make you when you fucked me after my cunt was full of another man's sperm, baby? How sloppy seconds excited you? Remember?" I asked, curling my legs over Tim's, letting him feel my big 36C tits pressing into his side.

"Yeah, I remember." Then, thankfully, he grinned. "It was kind of fun, wasn't it. To get fucked by Bill and me in the same night. Two cocks, just for you. Made you feel like a slut, didn't it, baby," he smiled, reaching up to squeeze one of my tits.

"Yeah. It did. And I loved that feeling, Tim," I admitted. "I... I think I could really get into it again, even if we don't have a choice this time. It isn't like I'd be fucking HANK, babe. I'd just be fucking his cock... like a human dildo... nothing more. And then I could bring my nasty old slut cunt home for you filled with another man's cum."

"Jesus!" Tim said softly, and I reached down and felt his cock.

"And this time you can eat me, baby. I'll spread my legs for you and you can suck the cum out of your slut wife's pussy," I cooed. "Or I could bring you home a rubber filled with warm cum."

"You WANT to do this, don't you, baby," he said, not angry, just aroused now. "You want to be a fucking slut wife, don't you?" he said, his hand in my crotch, feeling the heat coming from my pussy.

"Yeah. I... I think I do, Tim. And I want to share all the nasty details with you while we fuck. Now let's go upstairs and talk about how much fun it's going to be..."

Chapter 2. Fucking the boss

The next morning Tim watched me getting dressed for work. I stepped into my sexiest lace thong panties, then selected a pair of black lace stockings with elastic at the top, a knee length red skirt with a slit up the middle so deep it ran all the way up to the middle of my panties. My thin black sleeveless sweater was cut low in front, exposing plenty of bare flesh down almost to my nipples. I also wore no bra, knowing if I bent over one or perhaps both of my tits might fall out.

"You look like a high priced call girl, Cindy," Tim grinned. He was lying on our bed, naked, slowly stroking his beautiful cock as he watched me. And he was getting hard.

"I'm going to be one, Tim," I smiled. "Or at least a slut. May as well dress like one," I said, slipping on my three inch high-heeled red pumps, the ones with the pointed toes that screamed "fuck me!"

I finished putting on my makeup, a little heavier than usual, including some fire engine red lipstick and dark eye shadow. I looked at my vision in the mirror and felt a wave of excitement wash over me. My jet black hair hung down over my shoulders, enhancing my vivid blue eyes, and I was pleased to be able to see the outline of my full tits under my sweater, my nipples easy to spot.

"Well? How do I look?" I asked, posing for Tim, the slit on my skirt exposing the insides of my thighs and long, shapely legs.

"This answer your question?" Tim asked, holding the inside of each thigh, his cock hard, sticking straight up.

"Beautiful, baby," I said, kneeling down next to him, reaching over to squeeze his cock.

"Put it in your mouth, Cindy. I want you to go to work with my cum on your breath," he growled.

"Why Tim. What do you think I am?" I teased, leaning closer to his dick, licking a droplet of pre-cum from the end. "A slut or something?"

"Yeah. A cocksucking slut who's going to go to work today and let her boss fuck her," Tim groaned. "So suck my cock, whore. Do it. Eat my cum!" And so I did it.

It took Tim all of maybe 30 seconds before he was pumping cum into my mouth.

"Ahhh, yes, you fucking slut... eat it... eat Hank's cum. And fuck him. I WANT you to suck his cock and fuck him, baby. Just... like... thissssssss!!" Tim gasped, pumping another shot of cum into my mouth.

When he was finished coming I crawled up next to him and kissed him, pushing some of his cum into his mouth. He let me, his body shuddering, cock twitching. "When I do that tonight, it will be his cum, Tim. Think about that all day. And keep your hands off Janet when she gets home from school. She's got a body almost as good as mine, and I see the way you look at her lately, and how she looks at you," I grinned.

"Hmm... Good thinking, honey. Let's see... you're out fucking the boss while Dad is home fucking our daughter. Works for me," Tim grinned.

"You bastard," I laughed. "You better not put this thing anywhere near that hot daughter of ours," I said, squeezing Tim's cock.

"It would be kind of fun, don't you think?" he replied, and I could tell he was actually considering it.

"You're serious, aren't you," I said.

"You brought it up," he replied.

"I was KIDDING!" I said.

"What if I'm not?"

I thought about it. Seriously for the first time. At 18 years old, I knew Janet was fucking already. We had put her on the pill already, assuming as a high school senior she would probably be fucking by now. So far I didn't think she had, but still... I knew she was ready for sex, and wanted sex. Why NOT her father? I asked myself.

"Cindy? What are you thinking?" Tim asked.

"I'm thinking maybe you're right. We know she's on the pill and we agreed if she wanted to fuck she could, now that she's a senior," I mused.

"Jesus, Cindy. Really?" Tim asked, excited.

"I'm going to leave it like this, Tim. You know I'll be fucking today. If you want to see how it plays out with Janet after school today, I won't object. Fair is fair. But don't force her," I said, my heart beating wildly, cunt growing dewy.

"God, baby. Wow," Tim said, his eyes growing a little unfocused as he seemed to stare into the distance, obviously thinking about fucking Janet.

"Have fun, baby. I gotta run," I said, and kissed him again, the residue of his cum still in my mouth.

I could still taste the flavor of his cum as I drove to work, my nipples hard, panties wet already just from thinking about what was going to happen to me that day... and possibly to Janet and Tim as well.

I parked in our company garage, then took the elevator up to 22, the executive floor. Walking back to my office I could feel the eyes of every man and most of the women watching me, my large tits bouncing sexily, thighs exposed with each step I took, and I thought I could even detect a hint of cunt fragrance coming from my crotch as I walked.

My office as Hank's administrative assistant is right next to his, with two doors. One leads in from the hallway, the other from Hank's office. I have a big window behind my desk, and it's a nice office, around 12' by 14' or so, whereas Hank's is huge, maybe 25 feet long by 20 feet wide, with a small conference table and four chairs along with two side chairs in front of his desk and a sofa along a side wall.

As soon as he heard me arrive Hank buzzed me to come into his office.

"Yes, Mr. Blake?" I grinned seductively, stretching one foot out in front of me, letting Hank see a long leg, and white flesh above the top of my stocking.

"Did you tell him, Cindy?"

"Yeah. I did," I said softly, feeling my nipples hardening.

"And?"

"I'm all yours," I said, sliding my skirt open, showing Hank my thong panties, probably a little like Monica did for Slick Willie in the Oval Office.

"Come here," Hank grinned. I did it.

"Hold your skirt open," he said, and I did that, too.

He reached out to my cunt then, touching it through the thin panties.

"Ohhh!" I sighed, stretching my legs further apart.

"Hmm, wet. Nice. I like that," he grinned. "So you're going to be my slut, Cindy?"

"Yeah, I am," I groaned.

"You'll let me fuck you?"

"Anything," I said, meaning it, into it now, my role as his slut.

"Suck my cock? Let me come in your mouth? On your face?"

"I said 'anything,' Hank. I meant it," I smiled, looking at him.

"And my staff? Customers? You'll be our company whore?" he asked, still rubbing my pussy.

"What is so hard about understanding the definition of the word 'ANYTHING' Hank?" I asked. "What do I have to do to convince you? This?" I said, dropping to my knees in front of him, unzipping his gray slacks. I reached inside and took out his cock then, glad to see it was semi erect already.

"God, Cindy, you are eager, aren't you?" he grinned.

"Now that I've agreed to be your slut I want to be the best slut you've ever had, Hank, and when I get into slut mode I want to do things a slut does. Like this," I said, leaning forward, taking his cock in my mouth. It was shorter than Tim's, but thicker, and I was able to deep throat him, letting my lips slide slowly down over the length of his shaft all the way to his balls, which I began fondling.

"Jesus, Cindy!" he moaned, my tongue running along the underside of his cock, feeling a vein there, which I probed with the tip of my tongue as my lips slowly sucked back to the crown of his cock. He was leaking a little, and I loved the taste of it, his flavor sweeter than Tim's, different, which also helped reinforce what a slut I was becoming.

"Hmmm, delicious!" I said, pulling my lips slowly off the end of his cock with a smacking sound.

He was erect now, and I rolled his chair a little further away from his desk his cock stood straight up, rock hard. With my eyes filled with crazed hunger for his cock I spread my legs and pulled aside the edge of my thong panties, then straddled him, lowering my cunt down over his cock.

"Ahhhh, God, Cindy!" he moaned as I settled down onto him, smothering his cock with my wet cunt, pumping up and down on him now, fucking him.

"I love fucking, Hank. I love cock. Love knowing I'm being an adulterous slut with you, your hot, hard, naked cock fucking me bareback. Can you feel it, Hank? Those little ripples inside the walls of my cunt, like thousands of little fingers jerking you off, coaxing the cum out of your cock and into my pussy? Can you feel this, Hank?" I asked, clenching the muscles in my pussy, squeezing his cock with my cunt.

"GOD YES!" he moaned.

"Fuck me, Hank. Fuck my slut cunt. Come in it, Hank. Fill my cunt with your slimy cum so I can walk around with it dripping out of my wet hole all day long, or until you can fuck me again. Do it, Hank. Go ahead. Don't hold back. Give it to me, Hank. Come in me. Come in my cunt," I said, talking to him like that until he finally did it.

"OH GOD, YESSSSSSS!" I gasped when his cock exploded inside me. Strong, hot gushes of cum spewed into me, and I reached down and rubbed my clit to join him, coming then myself, my orgasm intense, powerful, causing my body to twist and turn on his cock, smearing his $1,000 slacks, I knew, with my cunt juices and his cum. I laughed to myself as I thought about how he was going to look walking around today with cum and cunt stains on his pants, so I pumped into him harder then, grinding my cunt all over his cock and trousers, giggling to myself as I did it, suddenly coming again, another series of sexual shock waves pounding into me until finally both our orgasms began to subside.

I pulled up from his cock then, and it plopped out onto his pants. I slid my panties back in place to capture as much as his cum in my cunt as I could, again laughing to myself when I saw the mess we'd made on Hank's beautiful, expensive slacks.

"Jesus, Cindy, you just earned yourself a big bonus!" he gasped, lying back in his big judge's chair, his pants a mess, cock slimy with cum.

"As I said, Hank. 'Anything!' I'll do anything!" And I knew I would, too.

Chapter 3. Fucking My Daughter

Tim here. After Cindy left for work even though I'd just come in her mouth I was still hot. Visions of her fucking her boss mingled with fantasies of me stripping our daughter and fucking her when she got home from school that day. I loved it.

I went downstairs and made a mug of coffee, then walked into my home office... naked. The towel I usually keep draped over my leather office chair was still there, and I sat down on it and fired up my PC. After checking my email messages to see if I'd received any job offers... I hadn't... I turned on my Internet browser and pulled up one of my favorite amateur sites. This one is called "Dads and Daughters," and it is HOT! I'm not into kiddie porn, but seeing young girls with nice tits and hair on their pussies IS a big turn on for me, and today in the "Daughters" section some really hot ones were posted there. I read a few of the comments posted under the photos in the various threads, and then clicked on the "Dads and Daughters" section. One of the girls there looked a lot like our Janet. She wore her hair long and straight, down over her shoulders, parted in the middle, and like Janet and Cindy, this girl also had black hair and blue eyes. Also like Cindy, and I assumed like our Janet, this girl had a cute bush of jet black hair on her cunt.

In the first photo she was just standing there next to her dad. He had his arm over her shoulder, holding one of her nice little tits. They weren't as big as Cindy's or even Janet's, but they were beautiful, with big nipples, and her dad was squeezing one of them while her hand was holding his cock. They were both smiling at the camera, and I felt my cock throb.

The next few photos showed her sucking her dad's cock, and then they were fucking. I made a decision to show these to Janet when she got home from school, and although it was difficult to do, I held off from jerking off or coming again until she came home.

I looked through the paper for jobs, pulled on some golf shorts and a Polo shirt, went to the store, and did a few other boring chores while waiting for the clock to slowly move toward the time when Janet would be getting home. I changed back into just a pair of thin boxer shorts then, and went back to viewing porn while I waited for Janet to get home.

Just after lunch Cindy called me to quietly tell me she'd sucked Hank's cock, then fucked him, and that they were going to do it again after lunch. I felt my dick throb, and got it out of the slit in the front of my boxer shorts, squeezing it when what she told me next made me realize again just how much and why I loved this woman.

"I'm going to bring you home a cunt full of cum, baby," Cindy said quietly into the phone, "and maybe from some of the other execs here, too, Tim. Hank wants to share me, baby. Is that okay?"

"Yes, of course!" I hissed, touching my cock

"Tim..."

"Yeah, baby?"

"You're going to do it. Aren't you. What we talked about. With Janet," Cindy said.

"Yeah. I am if she wants it," I said, realizing at that moment that I was actually going to try to seduce my daughter that day. I squeezed my cock again, feeling it throb under my caress.

"Oh baby I love this. I don't know where all this is going to lead us, but I love it," Cindy said.

"Me, too... you fucking slut wife," I said. She giggled, and called me a perv and hung up.

I searched for and looked at more incest porn on my PC for the rest of the afternoon and by the time Janet got home around 2:30 or so I had a raging hard on and I was so fucking hot I could have sucked or fucked anything my cock could get into.

"Hiiiii..." I heard Janet yell. Quickly I pulled up the Dads and Daughters web site again, and clicked on the pair with the daughter who looked like Janet.

"Hi baby," I answered down to her. Just as the image I wanted filled the screen I heard her hurrying up the stairs, and then into my room.

"Hi Daddy," she said, walking over to give me a kiss. And then she saw the picture on my PC. I had selected the photo showing the daughter who looked like Janet down on her knees, sucking her dad's cock while it shot cum on her face. When she saw what I was viewing she stopped, her mouth opened, and she stared at the photo on screen. Then she looked down at my crotch... and my stiff cock, with the slippery goo leaking out of the end of it where it was staining my boxer shorts.

"Oh Daddy..." she moaned, looking back and forth between the photo on screen and my cock.

"Oh God! I... I didn't mean for you to see this," I said, lying, purposely letting my cock twitch for her.

"What is it?" she asked, putting her backpack down, then looking up again at the porn.

"It's a web site called 'Dads and Daughters,' honey," I said.

"Dads and Daughters? Wow. Are they... is she... do they..." Janet stammered, her face coloring.

"Yes, honey. It's a web site that shows dads having sex with their daughters," I said.

"Is that something you... you like to... to look at, Dad?" she breathed, and I noticed her nipples were getting hard.

"Yes, honey. I won't lie to you. It turns me on."

"Dad..."

"Yes, baby?" I said quietly.

"Do you... do you ever... think about... us... like that... when you look at that site?" she asked, moving over in front of me. I backed away from the screen and Janet stared right at my cock.

"Yeah, honey. I won't lie to you about that either," I said, purposely twitching my cock at her. "Do you?" I asked.

I'm no stud, but I'm still in good shape, having worked in construction all my life. I'm 6'2", wear 32 inch jeans with a 36 inch inseam, and weigh around 190. I also have a nice, cut cock, the head of which could easily be seen under my thin boxers. I wasn't wearing underwear, of course, and clearly Janet could tell it.

"Yeah, Daddy, I do," Janet breathed.

"Sit here, baby. I'll show you some of these pictures if you want," I said, so she climbed onto one of my knees and put her arm around my neck, pressing her tits into my bare chest. I'd taken off my tee shirt before she came home, and could feel her stiff nipples poking into my chest.

12