A Wife in Need

Story Info
Wife missing husband's cock.
2.2k words
4.02
55.3k
28
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_W_E
A_W_E
6 Followers

It's 12:00 pm and here I am, at this party standing here, horny as hell, watching my husband Dominic work his way around the room. Watching him assert his dominance has always been a turn on for me. Watching him in action telling his employees what to do, how to do it, always made me horny. Naturally I wasn't the only one who wanted his attention. I had gotten use to all the attention Dominic received from other women. Those pathetic women who throw themselves at him like bitches in heat. The ones who batted their eyes, pushed up their tits, made sure to laugh extremely long at his jokes, all pathetic tricks to try to take what's mines. I almost laugh at the thought of them trying so hard.

I must admit, that I found it a little bit of a turn on to know that other women desire to have something that's mine. Wanting to touch, to hold, to feel, on something that doesn't belong to them. Which is understandable. Dominic works in real estate, and he was damn good at it, not to mention he is hot. Dominic stood at 6'1, dark caramel skin, light brown eyes, long dark curly hair, which he kept neatly pulled back into a ponytail, his dimples making deep impressions in his cheek when he smiled. So I can understand these hungry women wanting him.

I continued to watch Dominic, I became even more horny than I was before, and I knew I had to do something about it. I had known about the celebration party the night before, Dominic just got a promotion which he never shut up about. I knew it wouldn't leave us no time together, determined to find a way to spend time with my husband, I took it upon myself to wear and outfit I knew he couldn't resist.

Standing in the back ground, I sipped on my strawberry wine just watching. Watching Dominic mingle with old friends, had me thinking about all the sexual things I could be doing to him right now. I thought about walking over to him, interrupting any conversation he had going on, taking his face into my hands and kissing him softly on the lips. Standing facing him I'd drop to my knees, undo his belt slowly, then his button, than his zipper, taking my hand and rubbing his cock on the outside of his crouch, where his cock is noticeably erect. Hungry, needing, lusting, my tiny hands greedily take out his cock, sucking, licking, all over it as though it were my own personal lollipop.

These thought were now becoming unbearable. I made my way through the crowed room, passing directly in view of Dominic. No eye contact, no words spoken. I walked by slowly, knowing full well every man's eyes would be on me, But their attention is not what I'm after. As I passed by, I could feel Dominic's eyes on me. That's what I loved about my husband. He could send chills up my spin even from a distance. I knew he was watching as were all the men in the room.

The night before I had picked out an outfit I knew would captures Dominic's attention. I had to admit I looked pretty damn hot in what I had on. I wore one of Dominic's favorites dress, in which he called "The fuck dress". It's a tightly fitted black sleeveless dress partly exposing my best ass set which in Dominic's mind was my ass, I kept my curly hair down, Dominic always told me it brings out the green in my eyes more. For the finishing touch I applied some apple red lipstick to accompany the red rose I had in my hair.

I looked to damn good for Dominic not to notice, and I knew he would. Making my way to the kitchen bar I sat down placing my glass next to me. Several minutes later my body stood at attention instantly as 2 strong hands lay softly on my shoulders. The way my body reacted I knew it could only be one person.

"Hey baby", Dominic deep voice echoed in my ear.

"Hi babe how are you?" Taking another sip of my wine, I never making eye contact with Dominic.

"I'm a little tired, but I'm enjoying myself. I know this party has taken time away from us being together and I apologize to you for that."

"It's ok babe, It would be selfish of me to ask yo u for all your attention knowing that this day is being celebrated for you."

"What about you? Are you having a great time?"

I turned my body sideways so that I would be facing Dominic, uncrossing my legs. "I'm enjoying myself just fine, I could use some of your attention to if that's OK with you.." Finally allowing Dominic's eyes to meet mines, he stared at me for a moment, then his eyes focused directly on the wetness that was now clearly dripping down my thighs.

Dominic leaned in gentle stroking my hair, I could feel his breath on my neck sending burst of goose bumps all over my body.

"Baby...You smell so fucking good right now, I can see that you are in need of some immediate attention, Dominic whispered into my ear, as he parted my legs placing himself right between them. I watched as the people partying around the room paid no attention to what we were doing.

Dominic looked around before placing his hand up my dress, sliding his fingers over my black lace panties. I gasped really loud attracting the attention of other 3 people who were seated a few seats from me.

Gripping on to the stool I tried not to make any sudden sounds. At this point I was ready to cum, I was ready to explode, I wanted him more than ever. Dominic removed himself from between my legs only to taste the wetness that has been dripping from my cunt for hours. The growl he let out instantly made me want to take him right then and there. I closed my eyes not wanting this moment to end. It was like being in a trans of pure pleasure.

"Baby? baby?...Dominic whispered in my ear. I quickly snapped back to reality.

"Baby? look at me, I know you need me right now, and I want the same, but Alex throw this party for us, I can't just run off to have sex. There are hundreds of people here baby, I'm sure someone will come looking for us". Disappointed I turned back around facing the away from Dominic, picking up my purse I stood up.

"So...you're going to let some party stop you from having what you want?" I said with a slight attitude, and proceeded to walk towards the upstairs guest bedroom. Several minutes later I heard the door open. I had my back facing the door, looking out the window, when suddenly I felt Dominic's hands force me in his arms on to the king size bed. His hands holding mines above my head, his grip strong and secure. His eyes traced every inch of my body.

"Babe?..."

"Shh..." Dominic protested. Look at how your body reacts to me, how greedy your body is to have my cock in you, to have my hands all over your incredible body, your body reacting to the slightest touch of my fingers tips. Fuck baby, your so damn sexy. The smell of your skin makes me want to act in a savage way, making me want to devour you".

My breathing had changed, what was once slow and steady, had now became heavy and fast. Lifting my head I could see how much attention Dominic paid to my body.

"Baby get up" Dominic demanded. Reaching for Dominic's hand I stood up not knowing what was going to happen, but I was more than willing.

"Turn around and face the wall baby, place your hands above your head and don't move them until I tell you to, do you understand? I nodded, words unable to escape my lips I did as I was told. Waiting in anticipation, I felt Dominic slowly unzipping the back of my dress, slowly pushing the dress away from my shoulders allowing it to fall to the ground. I let out a gasp as the air hit my bare skin.

Dominic let out another low growl, almost as if he had become something else. Without warning I felt Dominic toss me onto the bed, passionately kissing me. It was like he had become an animal, hunting its prey. I had become extremely turned on by this.

I watched Dominic rip off his clothes, eager to have me touching him.

"Mmm...Baby I need you so bad right now, I need to taste you, lay back..."

Before I had a chance to lay back, Dominic's mouth was on my clit. Biting, sucking, and licking until I couldn't control my whimpers and moans.

"Baby, you have to be quite or someone will hear us." Dominic reminded me. At this point I didn't care who heard us. The thought of someone coming in and catching us made it worthwhile.

"Dominic baby, I need to taste your cock, I want it so bad inside my mouth" Without hesitation, Dominic was more than happy to allow it.

"Take my cock in that mouth of yours baby, Is this what you so badly needed? Is this want you want in that tight greedy cunt of yours to huh? Take this cock baby. Fuck baby... Is this what you wanted baby, me fucking you in your mouth, me owning that tight greedy mouth of yours?"

Each time Dominic moaned I was on the verge of cumin. My cunt way being on just needing his cock.

"Baby... I said but the words fell faint, the sound of me whimpering trying to silence my moans, made Dominic more determined. Baby? I say again, this time getting his attention.

"Yes baby? Dominic said biting my nipples which now was harder than rocks. "I want you inside me, I can't take it anymore, I need your thick fat cock in my pussy, take what you want Dominic, take what has been yours from the beginning.

As My words escaped my lips Dominic grabbed me throwing me against the wall.

"Stick that sexy ass out for me baby...grabbing my panties Dominic forcefully ripped them off. I took a deep breath. Before I could release my breath Dominic had his thick long cock inside my cunt filling it to the max.

"IS this want you wanted baby? My cock so far up your cunt that your moans becomes screams? That your body gives out from being drilled by this cock.

"Fuck yes baby, give me that cock, give me every inch of you." As Dominic fucked me harder, my moans became screams. I could feel my tits hit the wall, the cold touch on my skin made me even more horny. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, I wanted Dominic to cum in me.

"Baby I struggled to whisper the words, I need to cum, Please..."

"You want to cum or you want me to make you cum?"

I knew at any moment my body would give out and experience the over whelming pleasure of cumming.

"Dominic baby, I need to cum, please baby let me cum, stop teasing me and let me fucking cum."

My words got Dominic attention, stopping all that he was doing. "Don't tease you? You mean like you teased me tonight wearing that sexy ass dress knowing that it shows off every fucking curve of your body to men who shouldn't be looking at what is mines? You mean teasing you like this? Pinching your cunt knowing your seconds away from cumming?

"Baby please" the faint words slipped from my lips.

"Baby what? you want to cum hmm... IF you want to cum beg me...Beg me to let your cunt cum."

Dominic's words made me want to cum even more. The dominance in his voice, sent trembles throughout my body.

"Baby please allow me to cum, I've been waiting to cum all night long, Please baby...My moans became cry's. I needed him, I wanted him.

"You want my cock baby? you want to cum right now?" Without hesitation I was forced onto my belly.

"Baby face down, that gorgeous ass up. Following orders I positioned myself face down ass up. Like a while animal Dominic pushed his cock inside me. I screamed, Dominic's immediately placed his hand over my mouth while he continued to fuck me. My nipples brushing against the pillow, I was mere seconds from cumming all over Dominic's thick cock.

"Baby i'm going to cum, right now, I can't hold it baby..."

"Cum for me right now, Cum right now dammit. Take this fat cock..."

I felt my body give out, uncontrollable trembles flowed gracefully through my body. I could feel Dominic's hand wrapped around me tight, trying to control the trembles that escaped.

"Shh...baby, relax. Enjoy the orgasm, just let it pass through your body, don't fight it." I could hear the faint sound of Dominic's growls, sending me into bliss. Several minutes later I woke up to Dominic. Baby? I hope you're not sleeping because, we still have to go home and I'm not even close to being done with you yet...

A_W_E
A_W_E
6 Followers