A Wife Learns It's Okay to Stray

Story Info
A couple adds unexpeted spice to their young marriage.
1.1k words
3.9
78.2k
32
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers

We were a young couple just starting out. I was in college studying to be an engineer. My wife was several years older than me and was already a working nurse. She's a cute little thing, just about five feet tall and just a little on the plumb side. Most of that was where it belonged -- on her breasts. A few months after we got married we decided to try another state, you know, the grass is always greener thing. At that time the University of Louisville had one of the few Computer Science departments in the states, so that's where we moved to.

This happened in my first year right at Christmas time. June had found work at a surgeon's office downtown. School was just ten minutes from her work. Our normal routine was for me to finish classes, study, and then at about 5 o'clock I would pick her up from her work.

On this momentous day, June's office was having their office Christmas party. I didn't really know anyone there and would usually wait outside for her. On this night I expected her to be a little late and was not surprised when I had to wait a while before she came out. I could tell she was a little drunk by the way she walked to the car, and again, that was not unexpected. I would have been disappointed if she didn't have some fun. I decided I had better go to her and help her to the car. She smelled of booze and something else I couldn't identify. But, hey, nurses have to get into all kinds of funny smelling stuff.

I got her in the car and got in myself to drive home. She was strangely silent. I turned up the radio and kidded her about having more than drinks, alluding to the smell of sex. I was totally surprised when she just started to cry. I became immediately concerned and put my right arm around her while steering with my left. A passing streetlight shone into her lap and I was quite surprised to find her crotch and upper legs wet. Now I was starting to get really worried.

I finally got her to tell me what had happened and pieced the following together.

She had been at the party having a great time and doing some drinking. She wasn't worried about how much because she knew that I would be picking her up. The doctor she worked for had made several flirting passes at her during the party. I knew about him doing that since she started to work there. He was always flirting and commenting on how nice she looked. It all seemed pretty harmless to me and it didn't seem to bother June at all.

It was getting close to the time I usually picked her up so she decided to go get ready to leave. She freshened up and semi staggered into one of the exam rooms where she had left her purse and coat. It was a working day and she had her scrubs on with only her panties and bra underneath as is usual for her. She heard the door open and close behind her and she turned to find her doctor in the room with her. He locked the door.

She smiled at him not understanding what was about to happen. He moves to her and embraces her. He kisses her fully on the lips and neck with great passion. Surprised, she laughingly kisses him back. She did not expect what happened next. Her drinking had taken its toll. She began to respond to his administrations and began to kiss him back hungrily. A drunken lust had taken over. She had not had any prior sexual thoughts for her boss and all she knew at that moment was that she wanted to kiss him. He slips his hands inside her scrubs and feels her breasts and ass. She felt his cool hands on her skin and she said, "She lost it" and started to feel him back. Quickly, he spun her around and bent her over the exam table. He pulls her pants down, her panties coming along with them. She sees his reflection in a mirror. He pulls his scrubs down and is immediately naked. She has a quick glimpse of his hardened cock before he presses up against her ass and thrusts his cock deeply inside her wet pussy in one thrust.

She cries louder as she admits that she did not try to stop him and willingly accepted his stiff tool. He fucks her hard, pulling her hips into his crotch, while she tries to fuck back He cums quickly and she has a strong orgasm. It only took five minutes for all this to happen.

He pulls out of her, lifts her off the table so she is sitting on the edge, rips off her remaining top and bra and embraces her now naked body, kissing as much of her still shuddering body as he can. He pulls her hips towards him and guides his cock into her form the front. He fucks her pussy quickly and quietly while she is sitting there, impaled. She has another orgasm, he cums again. He lays her down and drapes her legs over his shoulders. She is still recovering from her second orgasm and he begins to fuck her again but slowly this time. He does not cum again but she does. He pulls out and drops his face into her freshly fucked pussy and begins to lap at her leaking juices. She has another incredibly strong, gut twisting orgasm. When she is finished, he kisses her on the lips, his breath strong with sex smell and tells her it was incredible and he had wanted this since he first saw her. He dresses, wipes her pussy with her panties, and leaves taking her bra and panties with him.

Most of the story came out as I was driving us home. She was hurting at what she had impulsively let happen. I on the other hand was incredibly aroused. I parked in our stall and hustled her into our apartment. I quickly got her into the bedroom. Despite her protests I stripped her completely (there wasn't much to take off) and ripped off my clothes as fast as I could. She was stunned at what I did next. Throwing her on the bed (she actually bounced) I jumped on top of her. Looking down at her freshly fucked pussy, I grabbed my cock and pushed it between her swollen pussy lips and pushed hard. What happened next was unbelievable; I got to experience the incredible feeling of her pussy after two loads of another man's cum had been left there. I quickly came inside her adding mine to the doctor's.

shibainu
shibainu
176 Followers