A Wife Never Tells

Story Info
A faithful wife finds temptation at a company event.
5.5k words
4.11
170.7k
172

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise from the bar sound system and the endless chatter of my fellow convention goers reverberated around me as I sat nursing a glass of wine and longing for this conference to end. My name is Jane, and due to the luck of the draw, I was chosen to represent my company at the annual Energy Expo trade show in San Francisco, so here I was knee deep in engineers and watered down alcohol. I would have much rather been at home in my pajamas cuddling with my husband on the couch and watching bad sci-fi programs, but duty calls and I had been recently promoted at work and felt I needed to earn the money I was getting paid. The day had been a predictably boring array of lectures and demo's for new products and after dinner alone at the hotel restaurant, I had come here, to the hotel bar, with some colleagues to wind down from the day. Even though I was not much of a drinker had ended up ordering a glass of red wine.

My compatriots had wandered off after a time, they were single, and these conventions often turned into hook up parties in the evenings, I was both married and far too old to care about things like that, so I figured to finish my glass and head off to bed. As I sipped at my wine, I caught a look at myself in one of the mirrored walls that made the bar seem more significant than it was in actuality. A woman in her mid-fifties stared back at me. I was often told that I did not look my age though and that I could pass for being ten years younger. I was a real redhead (yes, the carpet matched the curtains as they say) with a head of short curly red hair with just a hint of grey surrounding my rather small oval shaped face. The eyes that stared back at me from my reflection were a light shade of brown and buried in a fair-skinned face with just a hint of freckles across my nose and cheeks and a plain nose. My small, boat-shaped mouth was darkened at the moment with a deep pink colored lipstick I had chosen for the day. I was wearing a dark red dress, a bit more daring than what I usually wore but I had been short on outfits to choose from when this unexpected trip had been thrust upon me. The dress folded in two halves held about my middle with a red sash, though it was hooked with some small clasps hidden under the material as well. It was slit slightly down the front giving off a bit of a cleavage view of my creamy white, C-cup breasts, a pair that had grown quite a bit bigger than they had been in my youth thanks to the arrival of middle age. Still, my husband didn't seem to mind the extra flesh he got to play with on occasion.

I was coming close to finishing my wine and asking for the check when a deep voice suddenly rang in my ear from over my shoulder, and I turned to find a tall, dark-haired gentlemen standing over me. I recognized him as Jack one of the organizers of the event, and he was holding a drink in one hand and had the other on the back of my chair as he smiled down.

"Good Evening Jane, hope you are enjoying yourself, would you mind if I sat down?" he asked.

I didn't see the harm, though there are some that would say a married woman should be careful who she drinks with and I knew that Jack was single and he had been drawing many comments from the women at the convention for being, well for lack of a better term, quite a hottie! Still, I was very much in love with my husband, and I figured Jack was just nice checking in with people around the event, playing the kind host.

"Sure, I was just finishing my wine," I said casually.

As Jack took the chair opposite from mine I could see what the other girls were talking about, in his early forties, Jack was like a young Pierce Brosnan clone with steely blue eyes radiating out of his handsome face with his perfect jet black hair and lean athletic build. For a moment, I felt a hint of the attraction that I am sure every girl at the convention had felt at one time or another for Jack, but I quickly dismissed it.

I had always been the good girl, and I certainly wasn't going to change that now as Jack struck up a conversation with me about my involvement with the energy market that eventually moved into how I got started in the industry and then my schooling and where I grew up. I had to admit Jack was very charming, he seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me better, and before I knew it, I had opened up to him quite a bit about my life, even touching on my failed first marriage and my current one. I also found myself drinking a bit more than I intended as Jack ordered me a fresh glass of wine and that turned into two and then three. Before I knew it I was feeling very buzzed and floaty and I realized that I had better take my leave and get back to my room while I could still walk like a lady. I stood from the table finally, ready to say my "goodnights" and head off to bed, but swayed slightly as the wine threw off my balance. Jack was there in an instant to steady me, and I felt a small thrill pass through me at the feel of his strong, warm hands on my arms as he held me erect for a moment.

"Perhaps I should walk with you, wouldn't do for you to slip in those heels on your way to your room," he said.

It seemed like a good idea though I did feel a small alarm bell go off wondering what it would look like to have a very handsome, single man walking me back to my room in the middle of the night. Still, I knew nothing was going to happen and it seemed impolite to brush him off after he had been so nice all evening. We started together walking side by side, as we made our way through the lobby, its soaring gold columns lending it an air of opulent decadence like some palace of old, about halfway to the elevators we passed the promenade, an open-air courtyard and garden that I had heard was quite beautiful.

"Ohhhh.....I will have to check that out if I have time while I'm here, I love flower gardens, and I heard it was very nice" I commented.

"You haven't seen it? You know it looks good even at night, it has lights on all the best plants and arrangements...here allow me," said Jack and he opened the double doors letting in a burst of fragrant night air from the collection of flowers outside. I should have declined, this was starting to head in a very uncomfortable direction and if it hadn't been for all the wine I would have, I mean I should have known better, but I stepped through and into the gardens without a thought not realizing how this could look.

Jack and I walked around for a few minutes admiring the beauty of it all in the deserted gardens before stopping at the far side under a spectacular collection of flowering trees.

"Wow, this is so beautiful" I exclaimed.

"Yes...it certainly is...," said Jack.

It took me a long second before I realized he wasn't looking at the trees but was staring at me when he said that, my heart skipped a beat in my chest as it dawned on me somewhat belatedly that Jack was flirting with me! It had been a long time since a man other than my husband had paid me a compliment and I had to admit coming from an extremely good-looking man like Jack it made me feel very flattered. I should have been thinking about how inappropriate it was but the wine was clouding my usual propriety, and I found myself reacting like a bashful schoolgirl blushing.

"That's sweet of you to say...but you must be very far-sighted," I laughed.

"Not at all...you're gorgeous Jane, easily a match for this garden," he said staring into my eyes with his deep blue ones. I have to admit I got lost in those eyes for a moment, he was simply the most handsome man I had ever had come on to me, and it was a little overwhelming to think of all the hot young women he could be flirting with at this conference he was hitting on me. Still, it was highly inappropriate, and a part of me knew I should be shutting this down and getting myself to my room safely, unfortunately, that part of me was buried under quite a bit of alcohol and was very slow to respond while my libido was kicking into gear and I felt my breath quicken. Suddenly his face seemed to blur, I wondered for a moment if something was wrong with my eyes, it took a second for my brain to catch up with what was happening, and that the blurring of Jacks features was because he had bent toward me. Before I knew what was happening, he was pressing his soft, firm lips to mine.

What should have happened next would have been an indignant reproach on my part at the boldness of this man trying to kiss a married woman and take advantage of the apparent fact that she had had too much to drink...that's what should have happened. What did happen was we kissed, and by that I mean sadly I was a willing participant, sliding my arms around his waist as he pushed his lips slowly against the creamy, lipstick covered softness of my own...touching them gently together as he sent slow shivers through my body. Jack was admittedly a genuinely great kisser, and I felt myself enjoying the feel of his mouth on mine as the kiss deepened, I felt his tongue brush against the outside of my lips and I naturally just fell further into the embrace. I opened my mouth wider and let him slide his tongue in running the tip against the warm flesh of my own. I pressed my tongue back against his with a soft moan escaping my throat, I have always loved to French kiss, and it took about half a second for things to heat up as we started to run our tongues all over each other's sliding and to press them together. I was, at least for the moment, completely lost in what was happening, shamelessly making out with this stranger, kissing him with fire and lust as he wrapped his arms tighter around me and pulled me to his chest. My breasts were pressing into him and sending a wave of desire crashing through me that left my pussy damp between my legs.

"Oh Jane...I wanted you the first time I saw you..." whispered Jack.

It was the sound of his voice at that moment, a voice very much not my husbands, that jarred me out of the moment and with a jolt, I realized what I was doing, kissing a man who was not my husband, cheating, something I never in a million years imagined myself doing.

"Oh my God Jack...I can't do this! I'm married for God sakes...I'm so sorry...you're so handsome and I...Jesus, I need to get to my room..." I babbled.

"It's o.k. Jane, I understand...I don't want you to do anything you not comfortable with...I'll take you there straight away..." said Jack, sounding not the least bit upset but just conciliatory. He took me by the hand and guided me back through the garden, a moment later we were at my room door though strangely it didn't dawn on me that I had been holding Jacks hand the whole time.

"Here we are safe and sound..." he said.

I fumbled with my room key but managed to open the door on my second try turning to face Jack as he looked down at me, his eyes still a hauntingly gorgeous reminder of the temptation that was just inches away.

"Thanks for bringing me here...and for not being upset...I didn't mean to lead you on if I did...." I said.

"It's o.k. Jane...and if I may say I enjoyed the kiss...your very good at that...the kissing that is" he said with a smile.

I should have just laughed and stepped into my room and shut the door, that's entirely what I should have done, instead, I went to hug Jack...I think I was just trying to end things on a good note, show him that I wasn't upset and this could all be forgotten in the morning. Problem was Jack thought I was moving for something else, that maybe I had changed .my mind about the whole thing, He scooped me into his arms, and this time kissed me hungrily on the mouth, his lips firm and hot, and his tongue leaping past my lips as he pressed it deep into me. Something happened then that I would never in a million years expected, I don't know if it was the alcohol or some hidden lust that had been lying dormant inside me my whole life.

I pulled Jack into that room all the while kissing him back with a fire that nearly matched what he was bringing to me. I felt my back hit the wall opposite the door as it swung shut behind us, Jack was all over me kissing my mouth, my neck, the sharp angle of my collarbone and running his tongue back up to find my mouth again. I was right there with him, Frenching his hot tongue with my own, grabbing at him and pushing his suit jacket onto the floor as we stumbled around, he got a hand on the belt of my dress and untied it pulling the two halves away exposing the red bra and panties I was wearing underneath. He pulled one cup of my bra down exposing my left tit to the air. My soft pink nipple was hard as a rock already, flushed a much darker color than usual. My bumpy aureoles were shrunk tight, he grasped my bouncing breast in his hand squeezing my soft flesh and a second later, I felt his mouth wrap around it as his tongue lashed at my nipple. I cried out as he started to suck and bite at my tit sending a wave of hot desire crashing through me, I had no idea what I was doing, I never in my life thought I would be the kind of woman to want a one night stand. That I would be so overwhelmed by the need to fuck that I would forget my marriage vows and everything that made me a good person for a moment of hot pleasure and yet that was precisely what I was doing. I grabbed the other cup and ripped it down pulling Jacks hand to my other tit, desperate to feel him touching me, squeezing my aroused tits, sucking them and biting at them...God did I want to feel that!!

"AHHHH FUCK YES JACK! SUCK MY FUCKING TITS! AHHH GOD YES!" I yelled as Jack did exactly what I wanted, making a meal out of my breasts, licking and sucking every inch even as he pushed my dress to the floor, lifted my half-naked body in his arms, and carried me to the bed. He had me on the bed a second later, and as I sat up and started to play with my tits watching him, he tore off his shirt and pulled off his t-shirt over his head. His chest was covered in a nice carpet of dark black hair, and his slacks followed as his boxers joined them. His cock wasn't like scary huge but it sure wasn't small, about seven and a half inches, slightly longer and a bit thicker than my husbands and damn did it look good and hard! I was on him without even a conscious thought, taking that hard shaft in my hand as I plunged my mouth down over it letting the swollen purple head of his penis drag across the roof of my mouth. I proceeded to suck his cock like a mad woman, running my mouth up and down, tasting every inch of it as I licked and sucked at the hot hard flesh.

"Oh JACK! GOD, YOU ARE SO HARD! UMMMMMMM TASTE SO GOOD! AHHH SO BIG AND HARD! MMMMPHHHHMMM...AHHHHH..." I moaned as I sucked his cock with almost violent enthusiasm. Jesus was I turned on! My pussy was a total river by now, and I was so wet my panties were stained, and I could smell my wet pussy, I honestly don't think I had ever wanted to fuck as bad in my entire life as I did right then. There wasn't a single thought in my head about how wrong this all was or what my husband would say if he could see me now, just a blinding need. Jack had his hands in my hair as I worked his pole, moaning and calling out my name as I sucked him and rolled my fingertips across his swollen balls, feeling the surging of them as they filled with cum. I wanted him inside me...fucking me...cumming in me...emptying this hot sack into my pussy. I could feel his cock swelling against my tongue, and I realized he was getting close that he was going to cum but Jack sensed it as well, and he apparently wasn't ready for things to end. He pulled his cock from my grip and I felt him replace it with his tongue as he pressed me to the bed with a hot, French kiss of my swollen, cock sucking lips. I lifted my hips as I felt his hands pulling at my soaking panties and he slipped them off and onto the hotel room floor as he ran his tongue between my tits and down my stomach. I knew what was coming, but that still didn't stop me from screaming out loud as Jack buried his tongue into my red-haired cunt, pressing it past my swollen pink pussy lips and into my dripping wet insides as I arched my back off the bed.

"OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD JACK!" I cried as he entered my pussy with his tongue, he started to lick and kiss every inch, pressing his tongue to my swollen clit and sending me into a frenzy as I grabbed his head with one hand and gripped the bedspread in the other. He slid his hands back up to grab my fair skinned tits squeezing and pinching my nipples, which I fucking love a guy to do when he's going down on me, as I writhed and moaned all over the bed not remotely able to keep quiet as he lapped at my hot fuck tunnel.

"AHHHH GOD JACK! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHH EAT MY PUSSY! AHHH JACK! WANT...WANT YOU INSIDE...FUCK...INSIDE ME! AHH FUCK ME JACK! WANT YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY! AHHHHH...UH FUCK JACK!" I cried and begged at the same time, like a little bitch in heat, God did I WANT TO FUCK!

Jack didn't seem to be in any hurry, but I was starting to worry I would cum before he could fuck me, I could feel my clit starting to spasm as his tongue rolled all over it and I was getting that floaty feeling I get in my stomach right before I lose it. Almost in desperation, I grabbed his hands trying to pull him to me, he finally took the hint and reluctantly gave up making a midnight snack out of my hairy fuck hole. He moved back up my body licking and kissing the whole way until his prick was firmly between my legs pressed against the wet slit of my pussy.

"God I want you Jane...so bad...I have all night..." groaned Jack.

"Want you to Jack...fuck me please...my pussy is so ready for you...need you inside me!" I let cry at the last word as Jack pushed forward and his long, thick cock entered inside me, stretching my pussy and pressing into my slick needy flesh, filling my cunt with a delicious penis! Jack didn't waste any time as frankly, he started to fuck the living shit out me, slamming his cock into me so hard my ass was bouncing up off the bed. He fucked me hard and deep, and I wrapped my legs around his tight ass spreading my hairy cunt as open as I could to take every inch. MY GOD WHAT A FUCK!...I was so turned on I could hardly think, just gasp and moan as Jack fucked my hole giving me all I could take and more. I pulled his mouth to mine ramming my tongue in and when he followed with his sucking it into my mouth and sucking his tongue like a second cock as he fucked me. The orgasm that had been so close before was building rapidly again inside me, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer, I didn't want this to end it felt so fucking good but I knew I didn't have a prayer of holding back this flood.

"Jack...JACK! AHHHHHH FUCK JACK...FEELS SO GOOD! AHHHH FUCK YOUR COCK IS SO BIG AND HARD! GOD YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! AH GOD JACK! FUCK...I AM GOING TO CUM JACK! JACK YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! AHHHHH JACK! AHHH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK JACK! OH JACK OHHHHHH GODDDDDD!" I screamed as I came all over his pounding cock, my whole pussy seemed to light up as I creamed his pole and I looked to stay up forever as my cunt spasmed and gripped at his penis and I whimpered and cried out like a whipped puppy. Jack was right behind me as it turned out and even as my orgasm was still firing I felt a flood of warmth shoot through me into my pussy as Jacks cock swelled and jerked firing his semen into my womb.

"AHHHHHHH, GOD Jane! IM CUMMING! AH, YOUR PUSSY FEEELLLSSSS SO GOOD!...AHHH FUCK Jane! Jane!" he yelled as he came inside me.

Jack fell forward as his orgasm faltered coming to rest on top of me as my chest heaved from trying to catch my breath. I could smell his cologne as he rested his cheek against my shoulder before he leaned up to kiss me lightly on that same cheek, I turned my head to stare into his eyes so close to mine I could hardly focus on them. Then he leaned forward again kissing me softly on the lips and I returned his kiss rubbing my soft pink lips against his as the roiling orgasm left my body.

12