A Wife Plus Two Makes Music Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we lounged, I couldn't take my eyes from Rochelle's cum sopping pussy. I was fascinated that I'd soon be plunging into that gushing cunt. It made me hard and Rochelle watched with close attention as my penis twitched.

I have an imagination and curiosity for new experiences. I'd eaten my own creampie, but not that from another man though and wondered what it would be like. I was curious if Robs tasted the same and considered diving in. Before I could, Rochelle said, "You're next Tom. I hope you like seconds." Then she rolled over me, threw a leg atop my thighs and crossed my waist with her legs. Then she touched her nipples to my chest and dragged them in slow burning circles.

My cock was pressed between her cum slick lips and she used it as a lubricant for undulations between straddled lips. My cock was wrapped in her lips and glazed with Robs cum as she slid to and fro.

With an inch or two of movement I could have impaled her, but wanted to see what she'd do next. She was coy and played with me. Then, while leaning on her elbows she kissed me and licked me up and down the neck, each time nibbling on my ear lobes.

Her circulating nipples and pealed open slick snatch sliding up and down my cock sent shivers up my spine. Then she sat up and paused with a glance to Rob before she squatted on her heels above my upright cock. In fascination, I watched a drool of Rob's cum seep onto my penis. She saw this and spread it to lubricate my cock head.

Her inner lips were loose – distended - and her cunt was a one-eyed lush hole. Using two hands she pointed my head at her vagina and in one relaxed motion fed me into her love tunnel until clit and pubic bones were mashed.

My eyes closed in ecstasy and I visualized working Rob's seconds into churned cream ...

Interrupting my imagery and illicit thoughts, Rochelle gasped, saying, "Oh... God... Oh... You're in me!" I could hardly speak and fought out a reply, "Ah! Yeah, I'm all in. Ah!" Breathing hard, I added, "Ah god but that feels good! You horny redhead! My cock is in all the way to my balls."

She just sat still with me in her while I played with her breasts, pinched her pink nipples and took pleasure from the feelings. Then, breaking our connection with wry smirk, she flopped on her back and said, "Now fuck me you hunk!"

I rolled on top trailing gooey fluids across her white thigh and she pulled her knees back to her shoulders. In position above her, she curled her painted toes and took my ass cheeks into a nail biting grip. I took my cock, pointed the head at her hot cunt and thrust it in to her.

She accepted my urgency, but held me tight again as if attempting to satiate me by holding me in tight pussy muscles. God, it was agonizing while prevented me from pulling out. She clenched my cock in a grip she refused to relinquish for full 30 seconds. Ah, god! It almost hurt. Then she massaged my cock in waves of kegal contractions before finally releasing me from her biting grip. Her release gave me a magnificent high and she gasped my name, "Tommmm! ... Oh, god! ... Ohhhh ... mmmm! ... Tommmm! That feels so good!"

What a physical fuck! She was more enthusiastic than I'd imagined. Then she clenched my ass in nail-biting hands and pushed my cock against her groin. I felt her depth and cervix at its terminus and thought I might be pressing her against her heart too. I so wanted to punch right through her diaphragm and fuck her hard.

When I tried to break loose to slam her, my cheeks got raked by her nails. Rebelling at the pain, I slammed back into her, mashing her pelvic bone against mine and followed with a hard circular grind. She grabbed my ass again and helped me with another grind before I pulled out of her super slick cunny and slammed back in.

She continued working her tight pussy muscles as I slowed to gather breath and strength. While doing so, I roughly handled her tits and twisted her nipples wanting her to feel pain with pleasure. "You like that don't you Rochelle! You like a little rough play. I can tell from when you bit my nipples and claw my ass. And now I'm going to return favors, then I'm going to cum in your married pussy with your husband's consent."

"Please, just do it!" she replied while continuing to kiss and grind me. "Oh yes! You're finally fucking me!" This beautiful wife of another man was fucking me and he smiled in satisfaction as she did it. So did I.

I increased the tempo, pounded her and listened to her rasping breath and groan with each cycle. I varied the fucking I was giving her with side-to-side motions that twisted her clit to and fro. The bracelet of my cockhead rubbed her stiffened g-spot stiff spot when she moved backward. Thinking about this pushed me to the limit ... I was getting close to cumming in her.

She grunted a moan with each pound against her pelvis and I knew she was also getting close to orgasm. Then she jacked her cunt up to more deeply take in my slewing cock – she wanted cum deep inside!

The feeling of her sopping pussy and tight banded opening as we squished in unison was suddenly too much for to bear. She took my shoulders and dug her nails in deeply and screamed. I recall Rob laughing in the background, and then everything shut out except for her cunt and my cock cumming together as I sent urgent streams of cum into her.

Our shouts of, "God! Oh my god!" with background screams were animalistic. She bucked wildly in time with each slam of my cock and spurt of sperm into her. She wantonly took my seed.

As I regained consciousness I could feel the slap of my cum-covered balls connecting with her ass and felt good about the sperm I'd put into her. It felt good to be fucking and to know that I'd given her what she wanted.

Then we laughed and she said, "Ah, God! Thank you both for ringing my bell! It's almost too much for me to take!"

The three of us talked and laughed at our fun for another hour. We'd attempted to write a story but lived it instead. We felt the sheer joy of loving so freely.

I slept soundly that night - the first time in months. I spent it dreaming of making music, of ruby redheads and rye whisky.

Now, a day later I know about writing fiction. To hell with it ... reality is far better.

12