A Wife-Sharing Tryst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't sit up", she said. "Just lay back and close your eyes." Renee did as she was told, but her eyes flew open again as she felt Cherise rub something against her slick pussy lips.

"Ohhh! . . Mmmm. That feels so gooooood . . . unmph!" The last word stretched out and ended in a sigh, as Cherise pushed what felt like a dildo into her. "Oh God, yeah baby!" she yelled.

"You like that, don't you sweetie?" Cherise said, as she slowly moved the fake cock in and out. "You like it when I fuck you, don't you? Tell me . . ."

"Oh, yes, yes!" Renee couldn't believe her friend was fucking her with a dildo. She gave herself up to it with wild abandon, humping back with each stroke. "Oh, mmmmmm. . . MM. Fuck me! Give me more!" At that moment, Cherise hit a switch and the dildo began to vibrate. Renee let out a strangled yelp, as her clit began to vibrate and pulse. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna. Oh, mmmmpf. . .mmmph . . .aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, God, I'm cumming!"

"You go girl!" Cherise smiled as she felt Renee's spasms through the vibrating dildo. As she came and came, Cherise held the dildo steadily in her beautiful friend. Finally, she switched it off and slowly removed it from Renee's dripping pussy.

"Oh." Renee sighed. "That was so good!" She stretched out and sighed again. It felt great to just give up control and experience whatever Cherise's imagination could dream up. She wondered if this was a one time thing or --

"What do you mean it 'was' so good?" Cherise replied. "We're just getting started!"

"Oh, well, I have to get home to cook –"

"Don't worry about that. It's been taken care of."

"Taken care of? What do you mean, 'taken care of' --" Cherise gave a pull on her leash, and forced her to stand.

"Too many questions for a love slave." Cherise turned Renee around and gave her a firm slap on the ass.

"Ouch! Okay, okay." Renee said laughing. "I get the message!" She let herself be lead across the living room, nearer to the door. Cherise forced her gently to the floor. "Now you're really in for it. You get to try my favorite toy." Cherise's high-heeled foot was next to Renee's face and she reached out to touch it.

"No," Cherise said firmly. "No touchy-feely until I say so, understood?"

Renee was surprised, but then she remembered who was in control. "Understood."

"Good. Now close your eyes and open your legs with your knees bent." Renee complied without hesitation, her heartbeat speeding up again. Next she heard what sounded like a closet door opening. She was tempted to peek, but she knew Cherise was probably checking. She decided to play the game and wait to see what happened next. The anticipation was making her so wet she started to drip again.

Renee heard something being dragged out of the closet. Then something was placed on the floor between her legs, not touching her. It sounded like Cherise was fiddling with something. Suddenly, Renee's eyes flew open as she felt something pressing into her wet pussy.

"Ohmigod! What is that?!" A device was in front of her, with a rubber cock on a long pole. Cherise just smiled and continued to slide the device forward, until Renee was completely impaled on it. "What is that fucking machine?!!" Renee asked. Cherise flipped a switch and it began to hum, sending vibrations right into Renee. Renee began to rotate her hips in spite of herself.

"That's exactly what it is sweetie, a fucking machine!" She flipped another switch, and the rod started to move the artificial cock slowly back and forth. Renee started to moan almost immediately from the multiple sensations. Cherise flipped another switch, and the rubber dick was now vibrating, moving back and forth, and twisting from side to side inside her.

"Ohhhhh, God ..... Oh yeah! I never felt anything like this . . . unhhhhh!!!" Renee felt a strong orgasm rising from deep inside her. Just then Cherise lay down beside her, giving her warm, wet kisses and massaging her breasts. Cherise guided Renee's hand to her own pussy, which was almost as wet as Renee's. Renee slipped a finger in Cherise's wet slit and started to play. That's when Renee realized that Cherise was holding a remote control. She watched mesmerized as Cherise turned a knob, and the machine started fucking her faster, then faster still as the vibrations also increased in intensity.

Suddenly, the orgasm that had been building in Renee's loins burst forward. "Ohh, Oh . . . Oh, yeah!!!" she cried out as she experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever had. And still the machine pumped on. Renee thrashed about, tossing her head from side to side, as she tried to keep pleasuring Cherise's dripping pussy.

Cherise stood up as the fucking machine continued to give it to Renee. She moved over and squatted over Renee's face. In the throes of ecstasy from the thorough fucking she was getting, Renee would have done anything. As Cherise slowly lowered her pussy on Renee's face, Renee stuck out her tongue and started licking a pussy for the first time. Cherise's juices tasted wonderful. Soon Renee was licking and sucking for all it was worth. Cherise was so turned on by what she had been doing to Renee that she immediately started to moan as her own orgasm began to build.

Just at that moment, Renee heard the front door open. There they were, in the living room, totally exposed in their lust to whoever walked in. Renee couldn't see a thing, due to the fact that Cherise was still grinding her pussy into her face. They were so far gone, the two girls continued to moan through their mutual multiple orgasms with abandon.

"Oh, Oooh ooooo . . . hello!" Cherise said as she continued to ride Renee's glistening face. Renee reached her hands up and pushed on Cherise's ass until she could see out from underneath it. Finally she saw who it was. Standing there with a lusty grin on his face was . . . .

Me, Jon. Renee's husband. The guy who has been telling this story to you, as told to me by Renee.

The scene I had walked in on was incredible. These two hot, sexy women were dressed to kill. My wife was on her back, getting fucked by some weird contraption, and my best friend's wife was sitting on her face. Both of them were moaning loudly, obviously cumming, or getting ready to cum very soon.

"Holy shit!" was the best I could do. "This is incredible . . ." Cherise continued to hump Renee's face as she looked up at me with a wicked, lusty smile. Her eyes were glazed over as I watched her cum.

When they were both done cumming, Cherise stood up. Below her, Renee's face was covered with her juices.

"Turn it off, please!!" pleaded Renee who had obviously had enough of the machine for the moment. Cherise picked up a remote and turned off the machine. In the quiet that followed, both women were breathing heavily, their chests heaving.

"Jon!" Renee shouted breathlessly. "What are you doing - - " Then she remembered. "The phone call!" Renee had just assumed that Cherise had called Tim.

"You got it." I was the one Cherise had called. I couldn't believe my ears, but I knew the love slave she was talking about was my own sweet Renee.

"I told her that I could get off early from work, and to keep you busy until I got here. Right after the phone call, I couldn't keep my mind on work. I made up some excuse, about being very hot and left work. My face was probably very flushed, so my boss bought it. Then I headed here."

Cherise walked over and stood in front of me naked and wet. Throwing her arms around me she gave me one of the sexiest, wettest kisses I had ever received. I looked over at my wife Renee, who was propped up on her elbows, watching with curiosity.

"I'm not sure my love slave realizes it," Cherise began, her hand stroking my chest, "but you're the star in the next part of my plan to even the score with you three." I looked over at Renee again. She had one eyebrow raised and an amused look on her face.

"Oh, really!" she said. "Now this I'm gonna enjoy!"

12