A Wife's Desire

Story Info
She lets him watch but she's in control.
2.7k words
4.09
115.1k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit there," she's says, pointing to the couch to the side of the room.

"Sit there and stay quiet. Just watch what I'm about to do."

With that she turns her attention to the man whose hand she's holding.

It all started in the bar earlier after dinner. We were just chatting, my petite beautiful wife Mary and I. Laughing and joking, enjoying a couple of days away from any kids.

Out of the blue she just said it.

"If I were ever going to fulfil your fantasies of having you watch me with another man, it would be with someone like him." and pointed with her eyes to the other end of the bar. There sat the man whose hand she is now holding by the foot of our bed.

I looked at him, I looked at her. She looked straight back into my eyes and said

"I really would if you ever had the balls to ask him."

That led to an uncomfortable couple of minutes while I wrestled with my nerves. But hey, we're here now so it obviously went well.

After a few minutes at the bar and a couple of shots, and her saying twice that I'd bottled it. I went over and spoke with him. The script was quite clear; she had drilled it into my head over many years of discussing this fantasy together.

"Hello, I've been sent over by my wife who would really like it if you would come over for a drink. If you're up for it she would also like to take you upstairs to our bed and have her wild way with you."

He chocked a little, I gulped a little and all he uttered was

"Sorted." and stood up.

Mary's eyes widened so much, I don't think she believed I would have ever asked let alone be successful. And now she was confronted with two guys and a choice heading her way. Well her choice became obvious to me when she stood up straight away and kissed him.

Pulling his head to hers she kissed him deep on the mouth, her tongue flashing in and out with his. He put his hands out and cupped her face to his. My wife was on heat and she knew just what she wanted. She broke away from the kiss.

"Let's go then." she said and we were off.

Walking through the packed hotel bar I followed behind just a little so I could enjoy watching my delighted wife walking hand in hand with this other man and heading for the lift.

After the button was pushed there followed a couple of awkward minutes as we waited for it to come. Some uncomfortable shuffling of feet and all the time her hand locked to his.

Ding. The door slid open and they went in ahead of me. The lift was small and mirrored on all sides. I couldn't look away if I wanted to, which I didn't. Their tongues flew back into each other's mouths before the doors had even closed and his hand reached up to grab for her heaving breasts. She reached out and took my hand in hers.

There I was, watching open mouthed as my beautiful and horny wife was kissing this stranger and letting him feel her tits right in front of my eyes.

She turned her head, without removing her tongue from his mouth in such a way so as to meet my gaze with hers. Those beautiful eyes said it all, she was going to have this man and she was going to make sure she got what she wanted. And she loved the idea that it would all be done in front of her husband's loving eyes.

So now I'm sat on the couch as instructed and my eyes are locked on the pair of them. They are stood at the foot of the bed kissing and groping each other my wife's hands tearing at his shirt.

They break apart and Mary pushes him down to sit on the bed.

"And you wait there." she breathed at him. Stepping backwards in my direction she stops in front of me looking at him.

"Come on darling; let's show him what I've got." and she motions for me to take her top off.

I stand behind her and slowly raise her blouse up and over her head, she kicks off her heals and I reach for the zip of her skirt. It slides down slowly to the floor. My beautiful wife is now standing in front of this guy in just her bra and panties. I reach for the clasp and before you know it her bra is off, exposing her full and amazing tits to his gaze.

"Now you." she says to him.

"let's see what's under that shirt." In a flash he obliges and takes it off along with his jeans to reveal a quite well toned and hairless chest muscular legs and a bulging pair of Calvin's.

"Good boy." she hisses

"I'm going to enjoy this."

leaving her panties on she steps over to him again and leaves me to sit back down

"Look at his bulge." she says in my direction

"Do you think he likes what he sees?" and with that she reaches down and grabs at his crotch.

"Wow." she says.

"It would appear he fucking does, he's so hard sweetie."

She turns to me and fixes her eyes on mine. As I watch her she slides her hand down into his pants.

"Ooh baby, it feels so good. Look at what I'm doing, watch me baby." with that her hand starts to rub him and grab him. He rests back on his elbows and lets out a little moan as she grabs for his balls.

Then it was out , she had managed to pull his cock out and the Calvin's down in one fell swoop and now she was stood not four feet from my loving eyes holding this other guys cock and running her fingers up and down it.

I watched in awe as her oh so soft hands and fingers went to work on his knob and big balls.

"Watch me baby." she whispered to me

"Watch me."

As I did I realized my gaze had fixed on her wedding ring, the symbol of our unending unity was now rubbing up and down on his shaft and starting to get wet with all of his pre cum that was starting to flow.

I was transfixed, lust jealousy and damn right desire raced through me along with a great big shot of adrenaline. Watching her was so amazing, she was lost in her own little lust filled world.

I kept on watching as her head started to dip and move towards his magnificent cock. Pausing only to glance my way with a look of total wanton desire, she parted her lips and allowed her tongue out to lick and flick at the bulbous end of his prick. Then she sank it deep into her mouth as her eyes moved to his and with that she started to furiously suck and play with it.

Running her hands up and down its length as she let it violate her mouth, her beautiful mouth, the one she kisses me with, the one with which she tells me she loves me, the one in turn that i love was now full of someone else's cock.

After what seemed like ages she looked up at him with her pretty eyes, and smiled as she slid her mouth away from his member.

"That's enough of that." she said

"Think I'm ready to have that beautiful cock inside me now."

She turns to me, steps forward and stands right in front of me as I sit. Hands on her hips and staring at me she whispers

"But I don't think it'll get in with these on."

and she flicks her fingers in the waistband of her lacy panties.

"I want you to take these off me."

"I want you to strip your wife naked for this other man."

"come on, pull them off me."

I'm breathing so fast, my minds racing. I lean forward and reach for her. Slowly I pull down her knickers she steps out and kicks them away with her foot. Then stands there, facing me not him,

"look at me, look at my body, and look at my beautiful pussy. God I'm soaking wet."

She leans down and pushes me back hard into the chair; she brings her face right to mine.

"I'm naked, I'm completely naked." she whispers at me.

"I'm completely naked in front of you and another man. I've just sucked his cock right in front you and in a minute I'm going to let him fuck me right in front of you as well."

She spreads her legs slightly and leans in more. Showing our guest all she's got from behind. Then she's says

"Kiss me, kiss me now and taste his cock on my tongue while I let him finger my hot pussy. Kiss me now." and with that she gives me the most passionate kiss imaginable.

She moans and groans as his fingers reach up and start to rub her swollen pussy lips. One and then two of his fat fingers invade her sex while her tongue and mine share the juiciest of kisses. Heaven. The musky smell of sex fills my nose. I can taste her and him.

She pants as she allows him to explore her. Leaning on my shoulders and pushing me hard into my chair. She breaks off from our kiss and puts her lips to my ear. Whispering,

"Oh baby, this is amazing. His fingers are inside me, he's touching me so deeply in my pussy. I'm going to ride his cock so hard and then, then, I'm going to let him cum in me. I'm going to let that cock and balls empty their load into your wife's pussy, right in front of your loving face."

She stands up. Panting and sighing as his fingers come out of her.

Looking straight at me she slowly steps back, still facing me. I look at her, her beautiful skin, her hair, her wanton pussy, neat and trim her sweet pink lips clearly on show.

She backs up over his legs that are over the end of the bed. She positions herself above his rock hard tool.

"Come here." she says

"Come here hubby and kneel down in front of me. Watch as I lower myself onto him. Watch as I allow this great cock to fill your wife's hot hole. Watch as I let him fuck me."

I fall to my knees in front of her. I'm no more than a foot away from her pussy. His cock is so hard, its head looks so dark and swollen, she reaches down with her hand a grasps this man's weapon again. Aiming it at her sweet sex, she starts to rub his bulbous cock head against her slit. Backwards and forwards, slowly rubbing both hers and his juice all over.

"Oh sweetie," she purrs.

"Are you ready?"

I slowly nod. I watch completely mesmerized as she starts to slide down onto him. She lets out such a groan as he starts to disappear into her. Oh my god, I'm watching her do it. I'm watching her have her pussy filled up with another man's cock.

She slowly, oh so slowly, takes him into her. Up to the hilt of his veiny shaft. Right down on top of his massive balls.

Then she starts to ride him. Up and down. I see him going in and out. I see her beautiful pussy lips clinging to his cock as it starts to pound into her.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, such a beautiful sight. My wife's most sacred spot her delightful pussy is being properly fucked right there right now right in front of my face.

She looks down at me and smiles.

"This is fucking amazing, oh shit this feels so good and I feel so fantastically bad, your fucking sexy wife is fucking him in front of you."

"This is so fucking hot."

She leans back onto her new partner, her hands back behind her as she rocks back and forth on him.

"Oh baby, oh baby, he feels so good."

"Kiss me baby." she says to me

"Kiss me now I want to feel your tongue."

I go to rise from my knees and she looks straight at me.

"Oh no baby, it's not my tongue that wants to feel yours." and she looks down at her pussy.

"I want you to kiss my pussy while our friend here pounds it."

"I want you to lick my clit while he is fucking me."

I'm shocked, excited and horrified in equal amounts at the same time.

"Come on baby, I want to feel your tongue."

I lean forward, my face hovers above their lovemaking. The sounds of sex fill the air. I'm whirling, then my hesitation is made redundant as my horny wife grabs hold of head and pushes me hard down into her pussy

"Lick me."

"Fucking lick my clit right now."

my tongue races into action. I sink down into this heavenly pounding. His balls bouncing on my dutiful chin as my tongue works on her button.

"Oh fucking yes, fuck me yes." she squeals.

"Fucking yes yes yes."

Our strangers pace increases, as does hers. Pounding, pounding, pumping into my wife's sex, while my tongue tries to lick her to orgasm.

"Cum in me, cum in me." she starts to scream.

"Fill my married hole with your dirty spunk. Cum in me you bastard."

His pace gets even faster, my face is pushed back from its duties as he starts to lift her up and down his cock with a furious action. He starts to grunt and his hands start to squeeze her hips so tight.

"Oh my god baby, he's going to cum. Oh yes."

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

His rhythm changes as he groans and slams his dick into her. Pumping, pumping, and filling her pussy with his hot spunk. Splashing into my wife's beautiful pussy, filling her with all of his cum.Grunting puffing and panting he pumps his last few shots into her.

"Oh baby, I'm full of his cum. He's fucking shot his lot into me."

"Oh I feel so fucking hot."

She reaches down to touch herself. After taking a few moments to enjoy his now deflating cock she starts to slid off him. As he comes out of her she uses her fingers to snap her well fucked pussy shut.

"Don't want to waste any." she purrs as she climbs off her fuck buddy.

"Chair." she barks at him

"Sit over there."

She then lays back on the bed, propped up on one arm she looks into my loving eyes.

"Come on hubby, I've got a treat for you. I want to watch you now. I want to watch you clean me up. Come here and fuck me again with your tongue."

Without hesitation I was there, burying my face into her freshly fucked pussy. Sinking my tongue into her now sopping wet hole. She starts to groan and moan panting so hard.

"Come on hubby, suck that spunk out of your loving wife's pussy and make me cum."

"Come on suck it out of me."

"Oh yes oh yes, make me cum on your tongue."

I sink into her pussy, my tongue furiously lapping at her sticky mess filled lips. I feel her start to raise her hips up and start to grind into my face as she reaches her screaming orgasm.

We both collapse into a messy heap. I slowly kiss her used pussy. I look up lovingly to thank her, but I'm greeted by the site of her sucking her newly reposition lovers cock back to full strength.

"Oh god baby." she says as she pauses her sucking for a moment

"Get back on the couch, I think we can do this again and again all night."

"I love you so much."

"Now back on the couch," ...