A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife makes deal to get repairs done.
4.3k words
4.22
93.8k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Deal Is Made

Inside I filled my wine glass and got two cold beers out of the refrigerator which I gave to Alex and Evan. I then asked the two men to follow me into the living room. Alex and Evan both took a seat on our large leather couch and instead of choosing the chair opposite them I squeezed myself between them. When I sat down my skirt hiked up so high that the heart on my black thong was clearly in view and my blouse was wide open, putting my oiled breasts and half exposed nipples in clear view of the two men. The wine, and my plan of trying to seduce away as much of this problem as I possibly could, stopped me from making any adjustments to my clothing. Besides, I was really beginning to enjoy this.

Sitting directly between these two men must have clearly given them the impression that I wasn't going to scream or run if they commented on my body or if the topic of sex came up in our discussion. They were clearly enjoying the view, shifting their positions so that they were both staring directly at me; clearly not feeling the least bit uncomfortable with their politically incorrect stares and ogling. We sat there for a few minutes without saying anything while they finished their beers and stared at me.

"Come on guys," I said finally, "you've got to help me out here. I can't have my husband find out about this. Isn't there something we can do to get this done before my husband gets back?" I was getting bold and desperate. My hands were now between their legs as I rubbed their thighs allowing my hands to occasionally graze their crotches. "What the hell am I doing?" I thought. Too late to turn back now though, I wanted to see this through, whether we fixed the garage or not. My lust and feelings of desire had never been so strong, it scared me.

Alex was the one to respond. "Perhaps there is something we can work out," he said. "First, why don't you go and get Evan and me another beer. And while you're at it, we'd appreciate it if you could lose the skirt and the top. It detracts from our view." At least he was polite.

Obviously flirting and a little skin alone weren't going to be enough. It was after all a big bill. I stood up and stepped over Alex's legs to get past the coffee table. While straddled over Alex's legs I bent over, resting one hand on his crotch, and gave him a big kiss and said, "You won't regret it!" This move obviously indicated to him that the light was green.

Alex reached up and put one of his hands between my legs and let his finger slip inside the heart shaped hole in my thong as he caressed one of my breasts with the other hand. His finger easily went deep inside my oily vagina. "I'm sure I won't regret it," he said. "I just hope you don't."

My mind went blank for a moment as Alex continued to probe his finger deep inside me. This had already gone further than I could have ever imagined this morning when I made my plans. Barely able to pull myself away I continued to step over Alex's legs as his finger slipped out from inside of me. His finger got caught on the material surrounding the heart where he had inserted his finger. When I pulled away my thong bottom was pulled away from my crotch. His finger then slipped out, snapping the thong back against me, causing a slight sting. Alex and Evan both smiled and as I headed toward the kitchen to get the beers, Alex called out to me, "Get back here girl, you need to lose the top and skirt."

As I turned around I let my top slip off my body and fall to the floor as I walked back into the living room. I then slipped out of my skirt and let it fall to the floor while I put my hand inside my thong and slipped my finger inside my now wet pussy. I gave a slight moaning sound as I did this and then raised my hand to my lips and sucked on the finger that was just inside me. I knew I had to keep them interested if I was going to work out a deal. So even though I had now satisfied Alex's request, I boldly pushed the triangular fabric that covered my breasts to the side, completely exposing my still oily breasts. My act was instantly rewarded with huge grins appearing across both men's faces. The stretch Lycra acted like a pushup bra and pushed and shaped my firm breasts, making them look even bigger and fuller than they actually were. My nipples were quite hard and protruding straight out and so I proceeded to slowly run my hands across my breasts and pinched my nipples. I then picked up my skirt from the floor and tossed it to Evan, adding in as seductive of a voice that I could muster, "Don't go away boys, I'll be right back!"

While in the kitchen I could hear them talking. Nervous, but also very excited about whatever was about to happen, I decided to take my time, giving the two men an opportunity to make their plans. My entire body was on fire and I had to sit for a moment to keep from falling. As I sat there in the kitchen I thought about what was happening. No feelings of guilt or regret entered my thoughts. I loved my husband very much but our love making, though still good, had lost the spark that I was feeling today. The standard cliché crossed my mind, "How could something that makes me feel so good and alive, and hurts nobody, be wrong?" I was clearly rationalizing my actions for I knew that I was going to let this play out as far as the two men wanted to go. I wanted it to go far.

I sat there for a few more minutes. Wanting to get back to the other room, feeling now more determined than ever that I could get things fixed before my husband arrived home. I got up, grabbed two beers from the refrigerator and headed back to the living room. When I entered Alex and Evan were still on the couch talking. I proceeded to sit down between the two men on the couch and handed them their beers. I was now almost entirely naked, I had left my bikini top pulled completely off my breasts and the small patch of fabric covering my crotch had nearly disappeared between my legs. I was both excited and scared but I knew I had to go ahead with my plan; I wanted to go ahead with my plan. I put my hands back on the thighs of Alex and Evan and said, "So what's the deal guys?"

Boldened by my actions, Alex and Evan each grabbed one of my legs and pulled them over their own legs so I was sitting spread eagle on the leather couch. They then both began to rub my thighs and breasts. Alex pulled aside the small patch of fabric that was now barely covering my crotch and slipped his hand between my legs and slid two fingers deep inside my pussy. Evan had unzipped his pants and he had his cock out. I took a good look at his cock; he was not huge but he was also not small. He took my hand and put it on his hardening cock and I started to massage it with my oily hand. The oil allowed my hand to easily glide up and down the shaft of his cock. Evan had started to kiss my neck as I continued to rub his now completely hardened cock.

Alex meanwhile had unsnapped his jeans but did not remove his cock from inside his pants. He took my other hand and put it down inside the front of his unsnapped jeans, inside the cotton briefs he was wearing. His cock was not completely stiff and yet my hand could not completely wrap around it; it must be huge when fully engorged. I was rubbing both their cocks but it was Alex's that I was fascinated with. I wanted to pull it out of his pants and put it in my mouth. His cock felt like a large condom filled with wet clay and I was kneading it like I was in the process of sculpting my very own penis.

Alex spoke as he continued to probe my wet insides with his two fingers, "Well this is the plan Cheryl. This is a $5,000 project that we can make all go away before your husband returns. We'll take care of all the insurance paperwork and bill the insurance company directly so he need never even know it even happened. We'll need some additional workers to get the job done. What you need to do is be my sexual slave for the next three days. Tonight you'll be our host at our monthly poker group. These will be the guys working on your car and garage and so you'll need to make them happy. That's the deal. No negotiation! Are you in or are you out?"

I was shocked. I was thinking I might have to have sex with Alex and Evan but I never thought my payment would be so high. I sat on the couch with their cocks in my hands thinking it over while Alex and Evan continued working on my body. It was hard to think straight, my head was spinning from what Alex had just suggested and by the state of sexual ecstasy I was in. Sexual slave to Alex for three days didn't sound so bad but I was concerned about the other workmen I hadn't even met yet. Concerned a little, but excited a lot. "I'm in," I said in the most excited voice I could muster, not wanting them to think I was hesitant. This was certainly playing out pretty far.

"Great," said Alex. "This is going to be a good weekend." I felt disappointment as he began to get up, removing my hand from inside his pants and his fingers from inside my vagina. "I've got some work to do down in the garage and I will need to leave for a while to order some parts if we're ever going to get this done," he said. He then leaned over giving me a passionate kiss on the mouth as his hand pressed against my crotch one last time. Rising he said with a smile, "Evan has some appointments he needs to get to but before he leaves he wants to finalize something with you. Have fun!" Alex left the room and headed down to the garage.

Evan immediately got to the business he needed to finalize. As soon as Alex had left, Evan reached over and pulled my face down on his lap to his waiting cock. I put my mouth around it and started sucking and licking his cock as my head bobbed up and down in his lap. I adjusted my body on the couch so that I was now in a kneeling position, leaning over to suck on Evan's cock. Evan reached over my ass and put his hand inside the string back of my thong and was fingering my cunt. Evan began to moan as I continued to suck hard on his cock while my one hand rubbed his balls and the other, which I had slid down the back of his pants, was rubbing his tight ass. In no time he started to orgasm into my mouth. I continued to suck on his cock, swallowing his come as it shot from the tip of his cock. When he was completely spent he lifted my head and kissed me passionately and said, "Unfortunately, I've got other appointments to go to but I will definitely see you tonight. Alex will fill you in on the details. And by the way, you are one sexy lady and our friends are going to go ape when they see you!" Evan got up giving my breasts one last kiss and left the room.

Our Work Begins

I continued to sit on the couch for a while thinking about what I had gotten myself into. The garage and car had left my thoughts and instead my mind constantly envisioned various scenarios that might take place. I was both frightened and excited about what the next three days would have in store for me. I heard Evan's truck leave but I knew Alex was still in the garage. I started to think about his huge cock that I had held in my hand just moments ago and was I clearly getting more excited and horny than scared.

Getting off the couch I picked my clothes off the floor and went into the kitchen and poured another glass of wine. I could not get Alex out of my mind and I thought about going down to the garage to see him. Perhaps I could just sit in the garage in my thong bottom with my exposed breasts, and now rock hard nipples, drinking my wine and watching him work. The idea of me sitting there, practically naked, watching Alex work and him watching me got me hot again. I decided against it. He currently was holding all the cards and I didn't want him to think that I was becoming obsessed with him as well, even though I was.

I adjusted my bikini top, covering my breasts, and went outside to sit on the deck. The umbrella was still down and so I put it back up, not wanting to get too much sun. I lay down on a lounger and sipped my wine. My mind could not stop thinking about Alex still working inside my garage, and in particular, thinking about his cock and what it would feel like inside me. I heard Alex's truck start and the security alarm sounded shortly thereafter, confirming that Alex had left. Disappointed, I put one hand inside my thong and pushed back one side of my bikini top placing my other hand on my breast. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep, thinking about Alex.

When I awoke, Alex was sitting in the lounger right next to me drinking a beer. I had not heard his truck arrive. He was wearing only a white tight silky thong that I knew he was not wearing earlier; having had my hands down his cotton briefs. He must have gone home to change. I was excited to think that he had gone out of his way to try to impress me. The thong was a bright white against his dark black skin and the material was thin, so I could easily see the outline of his cock inside the thong. His cock was pressing against the silky material, trying to get out. He did not realize I had awoken and was startled when I spoke. "Hello," I said. "Glad to see that you're back. I was beginning to miss you." He smiled.

"Hello," he replied. "You're looking nice and comfy lying there. I hope you had a good rest." He then turned his body onto his side so that he was directly facing me. I was looking at his crotch and saw his penis shift inside his thin silk thong bottoms. It seemed to be trying harder to get out!

"I did have a nice sleep," I replied. "I had quite a bit of wine today and, combined with all the excitement, I was really tuckered out. But I'm feeling pretty good right now." I also turned my body to the side so I could look directly at him. I had forgotten that I had freed one of my breasts from the confines of the bikini top and it bounced completely exposed in the open air when I made this move. I didn't care and left it exposed. I just wanted to look at Alex and his very sexy body.

Apparently Alex had been back for awhile. He informed me that he and one of his employees, a man named Ron, had cleaned the rubble from the garage and had replaced the busted windshield on the car. Ron had then taken the car back to the garage to fix the dented hood.

"We came back to see if you were OK but found you sleeping and so I decided to let you rest. Of course when Ron saw you lying here it was hard to get him to work. He wanted to wake you and say hello! He left about fifteen minutes ago. You'll get to meet him tonight." My body tingled inside knowing that a stranger had been standing over me, staring at my naked body. I could feel my nipples instantly harden and my vagina moisten.

Alex and I continued to talk. I found out that Alex did indeed do bodybuilding competitions. He competed in the middleweight category. He actually owned three businesses, a home siding company, as well as the garage-door company and the auto body shop. He was thirty-six years old and recently divorced. I told him about my work and we discussed other superficial things, like what movies we liked. He was a very nice guy and seemed genuinely interested in me.

When he finished his beer he asked me, "Would you like me to put some oil on you?" He started to get up before I had even replied. He was clearly interested in taking advantage of his sexual slave at this point.

"Sure," I quickly responded, "that would be nice."

Alex was standing next to me and his cock was now clearly hard and erect and was protruding quite a bit out of the top of his thong bottoms. He slid the thong over his cock and let it fall to the ground. His hard massive cock was standing erect two feet from my face. I reached out and gently rubbed it as if I was touching one for the first time; it was the first black cock I had ever held in my hand. Alex reached for the olive oil and poured some between my fingers that was now trying to hold onto his cock. I rubbed the oil up and down his long shaft and tried to pull him toward me. Alex pulled away and straddled his legs across the teak lounger and lifted my legs in the air with his two hands so that he could sit on the end of the lounger. Sitting down close to my body, he reached under my ass and grabbed the back of my thong bottoms and proceeded to pull them up over my legs that were now straddled over his two shoulders. He then pushed his body in tight next to mine so that his crotch was pressed tightly against my cunt. His cock was not inside me but the shaft was pressed tightly between the lips of my vagina. At least four inches of his cock was protruding above my crotch. It felt wonderful and I was on the verge of an orgasm.

The lounger back was tilted up so I had a good view of his beautiful face and body. He proceeded to put the oil over my breasts and stomach. He pushed back my other bikini top so that the cups of the top were now completely to the side of my breasts, pulling them up. He continued to rub the oil over my entire body, vigorously rubbing one of my breasts with one hand while he squeezed my nipple with the other. I was lifting my ass up and down, pressing firmly against his body, so that my cunt was sliding up and down on his shaft. I was moaning loudly. He leaned back and started to rub the oil on my legs and feet while I continued to lift my body up and down his elongated and hard shaft. He grabbed me by the ankles and helped me lift my body up and down, pressing his body hard against my vagina as his cock separated the lips of my vagina. He then slid back a bit and I tried to pull him back toward me until I realized what he was doing. He pushed down on his cock so that the tip of it was now pressed against the lips of my vagina. We both simultaneously slid on the lounger toward each other forcing his massive cock inside of me. We both thrust our bodies back and forth, driving his cock deeper inside of me. There was no way I could take the entire length of his cock. It felt better than I could have imagined as he slid back and forth inside of me. My body immediately started to shake as my first orgasm of the day began.

Alex pulled his cock out from inside me as he stood up, straddling the lounger and my body. His cock was hovering right above my face. He poured some oil on his stomach which immediately dripped onto his cock and balls. I hadn't noticed it before, but Alex was almost completely hairless. He had no hair on his chest, stomach or balls, only a small patch above his cock. I immediately reached up to rub the oil into his body. His body was so firm. His legs were lean and very muscular and I rubbed them thoroughly with the oil. I then reached for his hard cock; it took both hands to properly rub the oil on his member. I was now rubbing his cock vigorously up and down with my two hands and I could hear Alex start to moan. I then reached behind him and started rubbing the oil onto his tight ass. It was so firm that I could hardly believe it was real. I pulled him toward me as he rubbed his cock and balls across my face as I tried to lick his cock with my tongue.

Alex's balls were now in front of my mouth which I quickly opened and started to gently suck his balls into my mouth. His weighty cock was bobbing on my face as I continued to suck on his balls. He then pulled slightly away so he could negotiate the tip of his cock to my waiting lips. I hungrily opened my mouth to accept his cock into my mouth. He was trying to proceed slowly, knowing his size would be difficult for me to handle, but I kept pulling him toward me by his ass, swallowing nearly half his cock. Using his ass as leverage I continued to pump his cock deep in and out of my mouth. His moans grew louder and I knew he was going to come. He started to pull out of my mouth but I held tight onto his ass keeping him deep inside of me. I wanted to taste his come filling my mouth. I had never been so excited and hungry to have someone come down my throat. His body began to quiver as his come started to fill my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but it was even too much for my come-thirsty self to swallow and some started to run out of the sides of my mouth. Alex eventually was spent and pulled his cock from my mouth.

12