A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife makes deal to get repairs done.
3.3k words
4.13
84.2k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had brought a small bag with a change of clothes and toiletries. He was going to shower and change, against my objections, in the downstairs bathroom. I wanted to shower with him, rubbing soap over his hard body as hot water poured down the two of us. I wanted to put his hard, erect penis in my mouth as the hot shower's water fell over my mouth. When I suggested he come upstairs and shower with me he refused my requests. I was disappointed. He said in a matter-of-fact voice, "I need to make some phone calls and arrange some things for tonight. You need to get yourself ready in a hurry; we have about half an hour before we need to go. If I get in shower with you, we won't be getting out of here for hours. That's a fact! Besides, we can shower together when we get home later tonight. Now go upstairs and get yourself ready. And remember, you need to make these guys happy; I've got to get a crew over here tomorrow. By the way, what do you like to drink?"

"Zima and Chambord," I replied with a grin. His explanation had put a smile on my face and besides, I knew also, if I got in that shower with him I wasn't going to let him out of there quickly and I was also anxious to get to the big game. Knowing that he was planning on coming home with me after the poker game also excited me. I had never thought that my three days would include overnights as well. But I wasn't complaining; the thought of spending the night with him in my bed excited me tremendously. I had never spent the night with anyone other than my husband. I anxiously headed upstairs to get ready.

I showered, washed my hair, and towel dried. I brushed my teeth and then sprayed my body one more time with the fast acting tanning spray; looking in the mirror I was pleased with the fact that my lightly tanned body was looking pretty good. My newly shaved mound also looked great and it made me think of Alex shaving me outside, on my deck, in the cool air; it was great! Rubbing my hands across my crotch, I was amazed at how soft and smooth it was; Alex had done a great job. I could not resist sliding my finger inside the lips of my vagina, and as was the case all day I was again moist. I put on my makeup before choosing an outfit. I looked in the mirror and was quite happy with what I saw.

The outfit I choose included a short leather skirt, a matching leather jacket and stiletto healed shoes. The bra I choose was also made of leather. The bra was really only half a bra and it simply lifted and pushed my completely exposed breasts, making them look quite full and perky with a good deal of cleavage; it also allowed the nipple necklace that I had just attached to my two erect nipples to hang freely. I wore black sheer silk stockings, held up with a garter that matched my bra. Over the garter I slid on a black leather thong and over my bra I put on a very sheer tight black stretch top in which my nipple necklace could clearly be seen. I put on my leather jacket and slid into my tight short leather skirt. The leather jacket refused to stay closed and my breasts and necklace under the sheer blouse were clearly visible. Looking in the mirror one last time I was pleased, feeling that Alex's workers would be impressed. I wondered how many men would be at the game, thinking that I had heard that seven was a good number for poker. "It sounded like a good number for other things as well," I thought, thoughts that probably would never have crossed my mind just a day ago. I anxiously headed downstairs.

Alex was waiting for me in the library, sitting on a leather chair drinking a beer. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a tight tan top that looked great against his dark skin. It also showed off his bulging chest and six-pack stomach. His first comment when he saw me was, "Sexy lady! You look absolutely wonderful! I want to fuck you right here and skip the poker game." The thought of fucking Alex again sounded good but I was also looking forward to the game. "Come over here and lift your skirt," he said in a commanding voice. He seemed to be taking the sexual master role more seriously.

When I walked over to him I straddled his legs and lifted my skirt high; he lifted it even higher. When he saw my thong panties he said, "Those have to go! We can't cover up that beautiful shaved pussy of yours." He proceeded to remove my panties. He then pressed his hand hard against my newly shaved pussy, letting one finger slip inside. I sat down on his legs and spread my legs wide.

Alex reached over the side of the chair and grabbed something. He produced a wet face cloth and a temporary tattoo of a thorned red rose. He placed the rose on my shaved crotch, right above my slit. The hot wet cloth that he placed over the tattoo felt good. While he held the wet cloth firmly over the tattoo with one hand, he grabbed the back of my head with the other and pulled me toward him and proceeded to kiss me passionately. While we kissed I reached down with my two hands and rubbed his firm chest through his tight shirt. His chest was so firm and I could feel his nipples through the shirt and I gave them a slight squeeze. Alex pulled my head away and slowly removed the wet rag from my crotch. The paper covering the tattoo peeled away with the cloth and a beautiful red rose with a thorned stem stood out against my shaved white skin. The look of it right above my slit looked sensual and got me excited.

He then pushed my leather jacket off my shoulders and looked excitedly at the necklace hanging from my nipples. "What do we have here?" he asked. Completely removing my jacket, he lifted my blouse over my head and pulled it over my two arms and let it drop to the floor. He pulled gently on the necklace as I gave a slight moaning sound. "These I like!" he added. "We can't have them covered up with a blouse." He then produced a black leather spiked collar from the table next to the chair and placed it around my neck; I guess this was a sign of my submissiveness to him. Reaching beside the chair again he had another temporary tattoo, this one was again a rose, but was shaped into a semi-circle. Placing this tattoo around my left nipple, he then reached for the wet rag and held it tight against the tattoo and my breast for a minute. When he removed the rag a beautiful red rose wrapped around three quarters of my left nipple. Alex leaned toward me and gave this new tattoo a sensuous lick with his tongue.

He then reached down and grabbed my jacket that had fallen on the floor and put it back on me. "Let's go," he said in his commanding voice. "We've got a big night ahead of us." I smiled, feeling very happy that I pleased him and got him excited. The guys at the game were going to be pleased also. I would see to it.

We went outside and got into Alex's truck. The front had a bench seat and I slid over close to Alex when I got inside. He told me, again in a rather commanding voice, to pull up my skirt which I quickly did, raising it to my waist, completely exposing my shaved pussy. He then reached over and opened my jacket wide so my breasts were completely exposed and my necklace hung loosely from my nipples. It was now dark out and so I didn't mind. We left and drove toward the big game.

On the way Alex had placed his hand between my legs. I spread my legs allowing him to easily place a finger inside my vagina. I leaned back as he continued to finger my wet vagina. When a car pulled up next to our truck I went to close my jacket but Alex commanded in a harsh voice, "Don't! Let it stay open." I thought about ignoring his command but decided against it. I did not look over at the car that pulled beside us, but the fact that it did not continue past us for an extended period suggested to me that whoever was inside was getting an eye full. They eventually pulled past us.

After about forty-five minutes of driving we pulled into a small delicatessen/coffee shop. It was bright inside and it appeared to be pretty empty. Alex got out of the car and instructed me to follow. When I got out of the car I pulled down my skirt and tried to close my leather jacked as best I could. "I told you no!" Alex again said in a harsh voice. He walked over behind me and lifted my skirt to my waist but it fell back down, but still barely covering my ass and crotch. He then opened my jacket wide and pulled hard on my necklace, stretching my nipples outward. "Let's behave!" he said.

"What about the people inside?" I asked. "I can't go in there like this."

"Don't worry about them. It will be fine. Just do as I say!" Alex said, as he reached over and grabbed my hand as we entered the shop. Inside was a lone clerk, a young man in his early twenties.

"Hey Alex, how's things going?" he said. Clearly Alex had been here before. The place was small with a low counter, behind which stood the clerk. It had a few chairs and tables for customers to sit. As we walked in Alex placed one hand behind me and began to rub my ass lifting my skirt even higher as he did so. Occasionally his finger would reach under my leg and slip inside my wet cunt. The clerk was intently staring in our direction, quite aware of what was going on. We walked over to the counter and Alex asked the man for two Italian subs. The man started to prepare the subs at the counter we were standing in front of. The man was no more than four feet from me and he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of me as he slowly prepared the subs. Alex was standing directly behind me and had opened my jacket wide as he rubbed my breasts in front of the clerk. I was excited being so exposed to this stranger, but I was also concerned about what he must be thinking. Alex then lifted my skirt above my waist, completely exposing my shaved crotch to this stranger. The clerk stopped preparing the subs and instead was staring directly at my shaven mound. I quickly pushed my skirt back down. "You don't mind Sal if I give my girl here a little body rub?" Alex asked.

"Not at all Alex!" Sal replied with an excited grin stretching across his face. "Go right ahead and do whatever you want." Sal's mouth was open as he continued staring at my naked body. He was not working on our subs.

Alex pulled my skirt up again and again I pushed it back down. "That's it," he said in an angry voice. "I thought we had a deal here."

Alex backed away from me and grabbed a chair, putting it directly in front of the counter. He sat down and pulled me toward him. I didn't know what he would do next. He held me by the waist and guided my body over his lap. I was stretched on my stomach over Alex's lap. He roughly pulled my skirt up to my waist. My exposed ass was now sticking up in the air; my breasts were completely exposed with my nipple necklace hanging toward the ground. Sal was standing aghast behind the counter; his hand had gone to his crotch and he was now rubbing his penis through his pants. I couldn't react. I was shocked and excited beyond belief.

Alex slipped one hand between my legs separating my legs, exposing my shaved pussy lips. His other hand had grabbed onto the necklace attached to my nipples and was slightly tugging on it; it hurt but it also felt good. He removed his hand off my ass and momentarily I felt a sharp pain on my ass as Alex's hand came slapping back down on my bare ass. The pain was not small but the thought of being spanked in front of this stranger excited me. I envisioned in my mind Alex's black hand smacking down on my white ass. I had indeed become Alex's sexual slave and I loved the role, never wanting it to end. His hand came down again and again. The pain was there but I moaned with ecstasy, not with pain. I wanted him to hit me again. After two more slaps my body began to shake as I was overcome by another orgasm. "Don't stop, don't stop" I pleaded. Alex continued to spank my ass as my orgasm continued. When my orgasm finally subsided Alex stopped his spanking.

Alex asked Sal to get some ice and bring it over. Quickly Sal came around the corner with a cup of ice. "Would you mind putting it on her," Alex asked Sal. "I may have spanked her too hard."

Sal quickly started spreading the cold ice over my butt. It felt good against the stinging pain caused by the spanking which I had just endured. Sal continued rubbing ice over my entire butt. He clearly did not want to stop. Enjoying himself immensely, the clerk took a large piece of ice and slipped it between my legs and inserted it inside my vagina. He let his fingers push it deep inside me. He then got down on his knees, keeping his fingers buried deep inside me, he started to rub my ass with his other hand, occasionally licking my butt with his tongue. It felt great and I was so excited and aroused. I was going to suck this man's cock to thank him.

"Alright, we better get going or else we'll be late," Alex suddenly said in a relaxed voice as if nothing was happening. Sal backed away and Alex lifted me off his body to a standing position. "Better get going with those sandwiches Sal." I was disappointed.

Sal quickly walked around the counter and began working on the already started sandwiches. Alex turned my body toward the counter and again stood behind me. He spread my jacket wide and again lifted my skirt to my waist; I did not protest this time. Alex again began rubbing my breasts with an occasional tug on my necklace. He had used his leg to spread my legs slightly and had reached around with his other hand to place it between my crotch, placing two fingers deep inside me. I could not believe how excited I was. Instead of protesting I spread my legs even wider and thrust my mound backwards and forwards toward Sal; I wanted him to want me so badly. Alex continued to vigorously massage my clit bringing me again toward orgasm. I kept my head up and my eyes on Sal. Watching him watch me as he prepared the subs, with such sexual hunger in his eyes, was extremely exciting. Alex's hand between my legs was pulling hard, pressing me tight against his body. I could feel his large penis even beneath his jeans. I was moaning loudly when finally my body leaned over and started to shake. Alex lifted my body completely off the ground using his hand on my crotch and his two fingers still embedded deep inside me. I was hanging in the air, being held up by my cunt, my body shaking. I had orgasmed again.

After my body stopped shaking, Alex lowered my body to the ground. My legs felt weak and I was afraid I may not be able to stand. When my feet touched the ground I leaned back into Alex and rubbed my body up and down against his, feeling his enlarged penis underneath his tight jeans. "Say goodbye to Sal," Alex commanded me.

I knew Alex would not be satisfied with a simple goodbye and so I walked around the corner and took Sal's hands and placed them on my breasts. He immediately began squeezing my nipples and pulling at the nipple necklace. I placed my hand inside Sal's pants and grabbed his cock; he was wet having just orgasmed himself I assumed. I then leaned toward him pressing my breasts against his chest, and gave him a big long kiss. Pulling away I said, "Goodbye and thanks for the ice. It really made me feel better."

Sal passed me the sandwiches and said, "They're on the house."

As I walked away I could still feel the piece of ice inside of me. My jacket was wide open and I let my skirt stay hiked up, falling halfway down my ass, as we walked out. Alex walked beside me with his hand on my sore ass. I stopped and gave him a kiss, saying, "Thanks. That was nice." I was a changed person and I would never go back to how I was.

As we approached the truck another car pulled up putting Alex and me directly in its headlights. The thought of pushing my skirt down or closing my jacket didn't even cross my mind. Turning toward the lights, I hoped they were able to get a good look. I was definitely a changed woman!

In five minutes we arrived at a house on a fairly isolated street. We walked up to the door. Alex made certain my skirt was down and my jacket was at least partially closed before he rang the bell. The man who answered the door was a young massive black man who looked even stronger and more muscular than Alex.

"Hello Cheryl," he said, "my name is Ron. We sort of met earlier today at your house. I came by to help Alex and we came out back to say hello. You were asleep, so we didn't want to wake you. Let me tell you, you certainly looked great lying there half naked, covered with oil. The truth of the matter is I did want to wake you. Alex wouldn't let me."

"Nice to meet you Ron," I replied, a little embarrassed knowing he was the one standing over me today.

"Let me introduce you to the rest of the group," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me into another room.

We entered a combination living room and dining room which was quite large with a cathedral ceiling. Sitting at a large oval table in the middle of the dining area were four other men. They seemed to range in age from early twenties to mid thirties. They all stood up when we entered, with smiles on their faces. As they walked toward me I could see that many of these men clearly worked out with Alex; they were quite the physical specimens. "This is going to be one exciting night!" I thought as the men began to approach me.