A Wife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you have been taking good care of our host Mandy," Joe sniggers.

Mandy is so embarrassed and shaken that all she can do is hit out at the body in front of her.

"You bastard Frank. You fucking bastard. How dare you do that to me," she screeches.

Frank finally speaks, "Didn't you enjoy it? Joe told me you occasionally said you wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a bigger man than him and he thought this would be a good chance for you to find out."

Joe added his reassurance, "Darling, if you didn't enjoy it jump out of the bed now and we can use the other bedroom and leave first thing in the morning. But I am sure if you stay you will get to live out another of those fantasies you told me about."

****

Putting down my reading again I can imagine Mandy's dilemma. She loves her husband and has been faithful to him throughout their marriage. She would never dream of having sex with anyone else.

She feels betrayed by her husband and the way he has given her to his friend without so much as asking how she felt. And had he asked she would have told him to go fuck himself.

But like Mandy I am left to feel the dilemma. I know it's wrong but the chance to be fucked by such a huge cock again would be too good to pass on, especially if my husband has agreed.

I can't help thinking about this and my hands automatically move down my body again. I am already moist from my reading and have a hunger to know what such a cock would feel like.

Without much messing about I sink two fingers in to myself and begin to work them in and out. I then add a third and spread my lips as I masturbate. Closing my eyes I think about what it would be like to have a stranger inside me. A stranger with a big cock that fills me up, makes me feel virginal again.

As I squeeze another finger in and rub my clit with my thumb I imagine this is like making love for the first time. In some ways making love with a new lover is like that. The way he would touch me, caress me and make me feel would all be different to what I have experienced in the past.

Could I handle the feelings? Maybe. But this is just fantasy and I continue to bring myself to a climax, my juices flowing over my fingers as I tense and feel that release of pressure as I come again.

My breathing settles and I wonder how Mandy will deal with the dilemma that now faces her.

Back to the story and Mandy takes a deep breath her sleepy brain takes in her situation. She is lying in a strange bed in a strange cabin. In front of her is a total stranger who has just fucked her to two fantastic orgasms with the biggest cock she's ever had inside her. Behind her is her husband who, until now, she has trusted implicitly. That trust now feels broken as he let another man in to bed and let that man fuck her.

It takes a few seconds for her to work out what to do next. She feels anger towards Joe for betraying her and she is mad at Frank for the deception and letting her think he was Joe.

But her temper soon subsides and she decides that as Joe has made her a participant in this situation she will pay him back by taking that big cock again and enjoy the experience twice as much.

"Ok," she says in a frail voice intended to make her sound unsure of herself, "I'll stay."

"Good, good," Joe replies, and adds, "Now, what did you tell me was your deepest fantasy? Ah, yes, wasn't it something about having two pricks inside your at once?"

In a faint voice, barely audible Mandy replies, "Yes, yes, I think that's what it was. One in my pussy and one, I daren't say it."

"One in your ass?" Joe asks.

"Yes, one in my ass," she agrees, "but be gentle with me. I have never been with two guys at once. Please be gentle!"

Mandy's pleas belied her real feelings as she couldn't wait to feel Frank inside her again. She had some trepidation about which one would fuck her ass as she suspected Frank would be too big for her. After all, she'd only had anal sex on two occasions in the past and just didn't relish the prospect of being stretched by his monster.

Wasting no time Joe reaches forward and takes hold of his wife, giving her some instructions as he does this, "Kneel up Mandy and shuffle forward with your ass towards me, that's it. Now, you can go back to blowing Frank."

Complying with this request Mandy shuffles forward and on to her knees. The duvet falls off the bed. In the semi-darkness of the room she can make out Frank laid on his back now and she straddles his powerful legs and soon finds his erect cock. Going back to where she left it she takes it in to her mouth and starts sucking and licking, though this time she is a little rougher and can't avoid the temptation to give the head a few nips with her teeth, causing Frank to shift a little beneath each time her teeth close on his sensitive flesh.

As she works on Frank she can feel Joe behind her and feels him slip a couple of fingers in to her pussy which is moist again. He works these around and plays with her until he can feel her juices beginning to flow a little more and then he pulls his fingers out and runs his finger tips towards her little used back passage.

Coming out of the story I imagine what this would feel like, a huge cock in my mouth and fingers getting ever closer to my own virgin entrance, well, virgin the sense it's never been fucked by a cock.

I can't resist giving myself a little stroke and as I feel Mandy's anticipation of what is to come.

I return to the story and Mandy is now taking Frank deep in to her throat. She is almost gagging as his cock fills her mouth and pushes so deep that she thinks she will choke. Her concerns are short-lived as her own nerves react to the feel of her husband's tongue now lapping up from her pussy, in between her bottom cheeks and then resting on her closed anus. She has to lift her head almost off Frank to let a moan escape as the tongue now presses in to her and opens the tight little bud.

As the tongue works harder to penetrate her she gives up on blowing Frank and just gently massages his erection whilst softly moaning.

Judging she is now well moistened Joe guesses the time is right to move on towards fulfilling his wife's fantasy.

"Sit on Frank's cock now," he tells her and she moves higher up Frank's body until her knees are either side of his waist.

Frank hold his cock upright and in one movement Mandy slips on to it, gasping as it stretches her vagina which has contracted since her last orgasm.

"Now lean forward," her husband commands, and she complies so that her ass rises in to the air.

Joe moves in to position behind her and she suddenly feels the head of his erection at the entrance to her bottom.

I stop reading again and have to rub my clit for a few minutes, licking my fingers to help lubricate myself. I then let a couple of fingers slip in to me and play with myself for a few minutes before letting my fingers explore a little further and soon find I am rubbing my anus and so want to duplicate Mandy's feeling of anticipation.

Self-discipline stops my exploration and I return to Mandy and the story.

Slowly but firmly Joe pushes his cock in to his wife's ass. As he does this she lets out a gasp of mixed pain and pleasure. She'd forgotten what this sensation was like and it is heightened by the fact she already has Frank inside her pussy.

She holds her breath now as neither Joe nor Frank show any indication that they are going to move, perhaps scared that they will hurt her.

In a voice that now betrays her previous lack of confidence she hisses, "Well, come on, fuck me you assholes!"

Suddenly she can feel Frank move beneath her and he pulls his cock out a little before thrusting back in to her. He repeats this several more times before Joe starts to move and synchronizes his movements so they are both fucking Mandy in a rhythm which is smooth and allows her to alternately push down on Frank and push back at Joe.

I can't hold my own desires back now and have to feel what Mandy is feeling. I reach for my favorite toys, spread my legs wide and am soon fucking my pussy. I close my eyes and think about that big cock stretching Mandy.

To take my own pleasure up a notch I stop masturbating and now insert a toy in to my anus. I hold my breath as I feel it open me up and imagine what it would be like to have a cock doing the same to me. Once it is in place I return to masturbating my pussy and push my toy inside deeper and deeper so I can feel the muscles being stretched as I fuck myself.

Again my eyes close as I build myself towards an orgasm and I wish I was in that room in the cabin where Mandy is, a cock in each hole, soon to explode in me.

I momentarily stop playing with myself and read on.

Mandy is very soon at the point where she feels like she is going to explode as her orgasm builds inside her. Frank is stretching her and she can feel him beginning to tense.

"I'm going to come," Frank forces out between rasped breaths and this causes Joe to stop thrusting and he pulls his cock out of his wife's ass. This allows his buddy to thrust in to Mandy harder and harder and she is free now to ride him and meet his thrusts with her own efforts as she forces herself down on to him so his cock goes so deep in to her.

She begins to emit a whining moan herself as her orgasm starts and she tenses at the same time Frank's cock gives two massive twitches and he begins to shoot in to her.

At the same time Joe furiously wanks himself off so that as his wife peaks he squirts over her ass before they all three collapse in a sweaty and sticky heap.

This is too much for me now and I have to bring myself off, pushing harder and deeper in to my pussy until I feel that tell tale sign of my own orgasm. I shudder as the feeling starts deep inside me and then causes my body to twitch and jerk its energy is released.

As it subsides I can't help the temptation to give my clit a little rub before letting my toys slip for both holes.

I take in a deep breath, feeling as satisfied now as Mandy and happy to have shared a fantasy with her.

12