A Wife's First Swallow

Story Info
The perfect anniversary present, executed not so perfectly.
2.4k words
4.25
196.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

I thought you girls out there (and guys actually) might find this amusing. It happened just under a year ago.

At the time I was in a great deal of pain following a car accident about 2 years prior. Although I had been fine immediately after the accident about a month later I started developing severe back pain. It got progressively worse to the point where I could barely walk. I saw a number of doctors and had numerous scans and tests. Eventually it was decided that I had pinched a nerve and would need an operation on my back.

The pain was really debilitating and almost took over my life. It meant I was taking strong painkillers, and lots of them. Between the pain and the painkillers, I my sex drive had dwindled-off to the point where our once fairly normal sex-life had faded to a distant memory.

To be honest, at the time it didn't bother me much, but I know it really got to Neil. I know he didn't mean to, but occasionally he would pester me for sex and I would decline because of the pain – it did lead to a few rows but on the whole he was pretty understanding.

Anyway whilst I was in the doctor's waiting room one day, I read an article in a magazine that made me think. It was written by a disabled woman, she couldn't have normal intercourse but she and her husband found other ways to pleasure each other, and keep their relationship alive. Well it made me feel more than a little bad about myself and I resolved to do more for Neil.

I knew that there was no way that I could have normal intercourse, at least not until after my op - I stopped it originally because I found it too painful. I knew that Neil desperately wanted me to do oral on him and I was also aware of my double standard in that regard. I loved it when Neil did it to me, but I didn't like doing it to him. I had done a little of it occasionally as part of foreplay but never let him come in my mouth, much to his disappointment (apart from once but I was too drunk to remember much about it).

The more I thought about the article, the more it got to me. In particular it made me question whether I was being fair to Neil, and as much as I tried to reason otherwise, I had to answer no. So I resolved to do something about it. Our Wedding Anniversary was imminent so I decided to do something special for him then.

I also decided that if I was going to do this then I was going to it properly, and it would to be my anniversary present to him.

A few days before I went out to get something sexy to wear (I'd lost a bit of weight and none of my earlier good stuff fitted anymore). I settled on a black Basque and stockings. I normally would have bought the matching g-string but I knew Neil would prefer it without!

We had already agreed that we wouldn't go out (mainly because I got uncomfortable very easy and it saved us finding a babysitter. So we were going to have a quiet night-in and order-in something to eat.

Our anniversary fell midweek so Neil had to go to work. When he came home (about 7:30pm) he found a note on the door telling him to go straight upstairs, shower, put on his bathrobe and then meet me in the lounge for a surprise.

I hid in the lounge with the door shut. I had my outfit on, my bikini area nicely trimmed, and full make-up, including bright red lipstick. I had even put on a pair of heels for effect. I was on my third glass of wine (for courage) and felt strangely nervous.

When he came into the lounge and saw me standing in front of the fireplace, his face was a picture. You'd have thought he'd won the lottery.

I told him that I was sorry that I hadn't been able to have sex with him for so long and that I was going to do something special for him tonight to try to make amends. I beckoned him over and we shared a long passionate kiss.

From behind his back Neil produced a small gift-wrapped package "Happy Anniversary" he said. I opened it to find the pair of earrings I had admired a few weeks ago. I thanked him profusely and then told him that it was time for his present. I removed his robe and then very carefully (my back was still hurting despite the pain killers) I lowered myself onto my knees.

My nerves were definitely getting the better of me and I was on the verge of backing-out. Neil was already hard; my outfit had obviously had the desired effect. My heart was beating wildly but I went for it, slowly at first but then I gained in confidence.

I am certainly no Linda Lovelace and don't profess to have any great skill (especially with this) but I was trying my best and clearly having the desired effect on Neil.

After about five minutes I stopped and looked-up. I could see the look of resigned disappointment on his face. That look changed to excitement when I said that tonight my present to him was that I was going to swallow it, just like he'd always wanted.

I went back work with renewed vigour and in only a few minutes he came; taking me by surprise (I know it would be soon but not exactly when).

The first shot hit the back of my throat, I coughed a little but tried to recover, unfortunately I breathed-in just when the next shot hit, and I kind of inhaled it. I was lost from that point on, coughing and spluttering wildly and my eyes were watering.


Of course Neil didn't stop coming immediately, I was so busy coughing and spluttering that the only bit I was aware of was a small amount that landed above my right eye. Later I discovered it was in my hair, on my face, and all down my front.

I was in a real state and had lost all semblance of composure. I coughed so much that my back went into spasm and I couldn't move, each further cough really hurt.

While this was happening, Lisa our daughter had obviously had a nightmare and had started crying and screaming for me. I gestured for Neil to go (I obviously didn't want her coming downstairs). He quickly grabbed his bathrobe and went upstairs to see her.


Within seconds of him leaving, the phone rang. I knew Neil was busy so I literally had to crawl the foot or so over to the table to pick it up. It was my mother!

She lives in New Zealand so we don't chat that often but she had rung to wish us a happy anniversary.

Picture the scene. There I was trying to have a normal conversation with her. Little did she know that her darling daughter was sat there in agony wearing a black Basque and stockings, no knickers and literally dripping with semen at the time!

She even asked me if I had a cold because I kept coughing. I told her that something I was drinking had gone down the wrong way! If she only knew what!

Of course I had to spend the entire conversation constantly aware of the taste of semen in my mouth and the blob of it stuck to my eyelash. Neil found it highly amusing that I was sat there looking like I'd just walked off the set of a porno movie but trying to chat like normal.

After I had chatted to my mum, she passed me onto my dad and so the conversation began anew. Neil got a cushion and helped me to lie down from my kneeling position. It was nice to be able to rest in a more comfortable position, with my head on the cushion. I thought it was just Neil being kind, but I was wrong.

When he had me settled Neil moved down and prised my legs apart despite my resistance and buried his head between my thighs. I tried to push him away but couldn't and eventually just let him carry on. I would normally be horrified at what was happening while taking to my dad, but it started to feel quite nice.

I felt deliciously naughty, on the one hand apparently having this normal conversation with my parents but on the other looking like I was and being lovingly eaten out by my hubby.

I was enjoying the sensations as I chatted; after all I hadn't felt them for at least a couple of months. I'd been psyching myself up and thinking about this evening for a week or so, I'd also had a couple of glasses of wine, so I guess I was already receptive to this. Strangely, although I hated the actual taste, the mere fact that I could still taste Neil's cum in my mouth, was also turning me on

The problem came a while later when I started to feel too good. The realisation hit me that if Neil kept going I was going to come while chatting to my dad. I desperately tried to push him away and clamp my thighs shut but Neil held me tight and it hurt me too much to move, I even hit him around the head a few times.

I was panicking, but fortunately dad was engrossed, talking about his work. I was desperately trying not to come; my thighs were literally quivering as the tension built-up inside me. I at least had the presence of mind to clamp my hand over the receiver just before I lost my internal battle.

Despite trying to keep quiet I let out an involuntary gasp and distinctly remember the "whooshing" sound in my ears as I fought to hide what was happening. The fact that I had tried to resist it for so long seemed to intensify everything. I clamped my legs together so hard I'm surprised I didn't hurt Neil's head. I don't remember having come so hard for a long time.

My ears suddenly brought me out of my state of euphoria; "Hello?...........Jessica?.........." Again panic-stricken I suddenly realised my dad was waiting for a reply; to what I'll never know!

"Oh.....sorry dad........Neil was just ..........uhh................wanting something to eat" I replied smiling at my deliberate pun. Neil laughed nodded his head and went back to licking my now hypersensitive pussy" Again I tried bashing him over the head with my free hand but he was not going to take the hint.

Fortunately my dad did. He apologised for rambling on, wished us a happy anniversary, and passed the phone back to my mum. My mum pretty much said the same, and I replied in kind, trying to end the call quickly because Neil was hitting the right spots again.

"You bastard" I said after I hung-up, although by this time the last thing I wanted was for Neil to stop. He knew this and soon had my thighs quivering again, begging for release. When I came this time I could at least enjoy it without the stress of keeping absolutely quiet (I don't know how Katie Holmes does it!).

Afterwards Neil insisted I stay exactly as I was while we ate dinner. He especially didn't want me to wash my face. My wearing his cum seemed to turn him on, so I thought what the hell, it was our anniversary after all.

We sat on the sofa, watched TV, and some time later ate an ordered-in Chinese.

After dinner, Neil, ever the opportunist, said "I seem to remember you saying that my anniversary present was for a blowjob where you to actually swallow my cum. Do I get that tonight?"

After I'd finished play punching him in the stomach. I thought about it. I had said that and to be honest apart from my back, I was still feeling pretty good, so I thought in for penny......."

I managed to resume my kneeling position in front of the fire (not without some discomfort) and beckoned him over.

Well despite him being fully erect when I started, it took ages. I don't know if it was my inadequacies at this particular activity or the fact that he'd come earlier (or perhaps a combination of the two). My lips were starting to go numb and my jaw ached like hell but eventually my persistence paid off.

This time when he came it was less like a fire-hose and more like a leaking tap (no offence Neil). At least it was much more suited to his wife's lack of skill. It still had the same foul taste but at least the act of swallowing and continuing was dead easy. I remember feeling really proud of myself as he finally went soft and I stopped. I'd actually managed to perform my first proper blowjob for him, somehow I knew I wouldn't be my last!

Well I hope you all had a good laugh. As for me, well fortunately I had my op and all went well. Several months later I am now able to get around without pain and our sex life is pretty much back to normal.

Needless to say Neil wanted a few repeat performances, (at least he didn't say that I needed the practice). I still don't do it that often but I have got better at it. I have also learnt to keep a glass of wine handy; it's wonderful for getting rid of that taste afterward. Although sometimes when I'm feeling really naughty I let the taste linger; I don't fully understand why such a horrible taste can turn me on, but if I'm in the right mood, it does.

It's our anniversary again next week. Neil has already asked me if I would wear my "anniversary outfit". We are going out for dinner but I have a funny feeling that I might be hiding my anniversary outfit underneath my dress.

When we get home, I'll also remember to take the phone off the hook!