A Wife's Indiscretion

Story Info
Frustrated she seeks out something new.
3k words
4.06
31.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a little over two months since she had made love to her husband and she was in a bit of a mood. No, she thought to herself. It had been years since she had made love to him. It had been months since they had fucked. He was half asleep on the couch across the room from her and she looked at him with a sense of disdain she had for so long suppressed. When he began to snore she moved as quietly as possible off of the couch clutching her phone out of guilt, not for what she had done but instead for what she was about to do. She slipped to the back patio and scrolled through the names until it came up. He was saved as "Coach Dan." She typed the message and hit send.

For a long time she sat outside hoping for a response that wouldn't come. A little after ten, not all that late for normal people but at least an hour later than she typically went to bed she gave up, slipped inside, past her sleeping husband, and into bed.

Oh well, she thought. It was probably for the best.

It was bad that she considered waking up at 5:07 to be sleeping in. It was Sunday and her alarm was off. She had no where to be and no reason to get out of bed except that she had to pee and Todd was snoring more loudly even then normal. She slipped out of bed, hating that she felt like she was always having to slip or sneak anywhere she went, relieved herself, and headed for the kitchen to make coffee. When the machine had made just barely a single cup she poured it into a mug and carried it outside. She loved the thick black grittiness of that first cup, especially if she poured it before the whole pot was brewed. The caffeine hit her bloodstream and she felt better. She unlocked her phone. He had replied.

"I don't know about lunch but I am going to hike the mountain first thing. Meet me at sunup and you can go up with me or meet me about seven and we can go get a bottle of water or something.

She stared at the dark blue of the predawn sky. She would have to sneak again, be stealthy, but she had just enough time. In a sports bra and the skintight black shorts she wore to hot yoga she pulled her car out of the garage. He was standing at the trailhead waiting. She wondered how he knew, or if he knew, or if he just regularly waited to see if some desperate mom showed up to climb the trail through the city park to the top of the little mountain that looked down on the south side of town. She sat in her drivers seat her legs stretched out the open car door and pulled on socks and her sneakers.

"Hi there!" he said to her excited. He always seemed excited to see her.

"Good morning." She replied, trying not to sound either nervous or excited.

"Do you have a water bottle?" he asked.

"Crap."

"I have an extra."

He jogged to his car. She stared at his ass. When he returned to her with a plastic bottle of cold water they headed out.

The hike started easily but then intensified as they moved up the rocky path nodding at the stray person who had started up even earlier than they had and was now headed back down. They took breaks a couple of times on the way up but more or less ran the whole way down. She was covered in sweat and panting when they finished. She was bent over, her hands clutching her knees.

"Stand up, put your hands on your head." He coached.

"Ha. Usually guys want you to bend over." She joked, her voice raspy as she panted to catch her breath.

"Oh, no, I like the whole bent over thing, but you need to open up your lungs."

The subtle flirting was nothing new. It was why she had reached out to him in the first place. If anyone was going to make a move on her, it would be him. He seemed to hint at it all baseball season. Little comments from time to time. He smiled at her whenever she picked up her son. He had once stood awkwardly close to her as they waited at the refreshment stand for their kids to use their little ticket to get a snow cone. She stretched her body out standing upright, thrust her chest out, and laced her fingers together on top of her ponytail.

"Better?" she asked.

"I shouldn't say what I am thinking." He commented. He looked her in the eye but she couldn't help but notice his eyes darted to her chest frequently.

"Say it!" she gasped. "I know, I'm hot, sweaty, dirty, I smell, I'm red as a tomato. I'm gross."

"I would agree with the hot part." He replied. The look on his face changed for just a moment. There was seriousness there. She wondered if she could possibly be reading him correctly or if she was just making it up. He moved from the tailgate of his pickup they had been standing beside to the drivers door where there was a keypad. He punched in a code and the truck clucked and made a chunk sound. He moved to door to the backseat, opened it, pulled out two more water bottles and stripped out of his shirt.

His arms were tanner than his chest. He was muscular and fit. He had the start of a gut but not the sizable beer keg most men his age carried around. He stood there, half naked drinking a whole bottle in a single long swallow.

"Is that one for me?" she asked. At the moment, the second bottle of water appealed to her more than his chest and his chest appealed to her in no small way.

"Yes."

"Can I have it?" she asked.

"Sure." He held it out but did not bring it to her. She moved to him. They were trapped in a small hot space between his truck and another car, behind the open door, a long wide leather bench seat extended across the back of the truck's cabin.

He didn't move when she approached. She felt herself lured into a trap. She liked it.

When finally she had the bottle of water she drank it down in desperation. She was about half way through when she felt his hand on the bare flesh above her hip, beneath her rib. She gagged a bit on the water but fought through it until the bottle was empty. When she lowered it from her lips he was right there, inches away, still holding her.

"Not here." She whispered.

"Yes here." He said. An evil smile curled the corners of his mouth.

"I'm serious." She whispered.

"So am I." he said.

It couldn't be this easy.

"Dan." She stated firmly, wrapping her protest up in the single syllable of his name. She prepared a little speech. She wasn't opposed to it. She was definitely interested. She had never done anything like this before though and he needed to be slow about it.

He, on the other hand, knew better. This was not his first time. He moved his hand over her bare skin to her lower back and then up her spine. He had already investigated the clasp between her shoulder blades during the long walk up and the rapid jog back down the mountain. Despite the buckles stubbornness he released it easily using two fingers and his thumb. She gasped when her breasts were released.

"Stop." She said.

"No." he replied. He moved his hand to her clammy tit and gripped her nipple firmly.

"Fuck," she gasped. Her body collapsed back against the side of his truck.

"That's the idea." He said. His other hand found her other tit and he pinched both surprisingly hard. Had her husband ever down such a thing she would have yelped and pushed him away but this was not her husband and she didn't have that kind of power over him. If she pushed him away he might just go. She allowed it and fought off the building sensation that came from actually liking it.

When he finally released her breasts it was only so that he could remove the bra. Through the window she saw two women dressed the same way she was pretending not to look her direction.

"There are people."

"I know."

"Lets go some place else."

"Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around."

For some reason she did as he said. His hand moved over her body. He started at her shoulders then moved his fingers down her bare back to her waist. He hooked his thumbs inside her tight shorts and in a smooth motion tugged them free of her hips and down to her thighs where they bunched up on her sweaty flesh and refused move any further.

"No." she said, one last time, knowing both that she didn't mean it and that it wouldn't stop him.

His cock was thick, not overly long, but fucking wide and she was incredulous when he managed to stuff it between her thighs and inside of her. It was usually a challenge and her nightstand was covered in an assortment of sticky slippery lubricants she typically needed in order to get a penis inside of her.

Maybe she just wanted this that badly.

She didn't have time to think about it. Her ponytail was pulled back, her chest pressed forward, and her pussy was being stuffed by a thick hard cock.

She didn't make a sound. She clenched her teeth. It was quick, violent, there was slapping and dull grunting from behind her. She stretched her hands out until she gripped the seat out over her head.

Out of nowhere without warning she found her body tighten as if cramping as an intense almost painful orgasm seized her insides as if she had been skewered by one of those electric cattle prod things. She locked her jaw and hoped desperately he wouldn't stop.

She was nearing a second, her body tensing, her cunt quivering; she was holding her breath, when his pace changed. He moved more slowly. He released her hair and grabbed her hips and she buried her face with the butterscotch colored leather.

She felt it.

She didn't normally feel it when a man came inside of her. She was always focused on other things. This time though he was so deliberate in his movements she felt first the warmth and then sloppy wetness of cum filling her up. The sound changed, it was squishy. He kept going though.

She allowed her mind to go blank. The world around her disappeared behind eyelids pressed tight. Were people watching, she couldn't know, not pressed down on her face the way she was. He moved slowly in and out of her. She felt his come dripping out of her, sticky man seed. It was disgusting and vile and as she thought of her cunt and his cock she sensed the tension building in her thighs and belly.

"Oh." She muttered.

In... out... in time with her breathing. Fuck he was good.

"Ooooh!" she gasped again. Her body went rigid and she pulled at the back seat of his truck as if trying to rip the uphostlery away.

"Ooooooooh!" her voice took on a higher pitch.

Still, he slipped his cock into the wet mess of a hole he had created in her.

She bit her lip. It didn't help. "Oaaaah Fuuuuuu..." she nearly screamed.

There was a flash of light when it hit and then her body lit up as if he had clamped jumper cables to her nipples and thrown a switch. Her legs gave way and it caused her hips to collapse against him and his fat cock to slip deeper into her as she came, a bloody scream filled the inside of his truck.

She couldn't take anymore and he knew it so he gripped her more tightly and went back to the rapid thrusting he had started the whole ordeal with and her orgasm rolled over her like repeated lightning strikes. Her pussy burned, her ass hurt from clenching up so tightly, her thighs burned from the hike and from being propped so awkwardly for so long and she didn't give a fuck as long as he kept doing what he was doing.

When he was done with her he backed away. She stayed exactly as she was, her ass propped in the air, her knees tucked up against the hot metal of the truck, her face pressed into the leather seat. He let her recover and then picked up her sports bra and handed it to her. "Get dressed." He barked at her. She was dejected, insulted, and to make matters worse she barely had pulled her feet, still clad in her running shoes, in the door before he slammed it on her.

She prepared to emerge in a screaming fit only stopping at the last minute, her attention called to flashing red and blue lights. She rolled the the floor of the pickup where she did a very poor job of pulling back on her clothes.

Dan talked to the officer at the patrol car. She cowered and waited. A moment passed and felt like forever before the driver's door opened and she heard him barely over a whisper tell her to stay down.

The truck started, her body shook. There was a rumble and a shake as he put the truck in gear and although she didn't know why she felt she needed to stay perfect still and completely silent. She waited. She felt the curb pass as they exited the parking lot and then quivered as they sat at a stoplight. She twisted until she could see out a window and saw only sky.

It felt like an eternity before he finally talked to her again.

"You okay back there."

"No."

"That was close." he sounded far too cheerful.

"I told you."

"Next time we will go somewhere private."

"Next time?" she asked.

"White Nissan?"

"Huh?"

"Are you in the white Nissan. The minivan."

"Yes."

"Go quick."

There was no goodbye, no kiss, no plans to meet again. There was only that one offhand comment about next time and she rolled out of the back seat of his truck and scampered for her van. She was sitting in the drivers seat when he pulled out of the parking lot.

What was she going to do now? Go home? Run Away? How did this work. She didn't have a clue. She had to dig through her purse to find her keys. She ignored her phone. Who would have been looking for her?

Another patrol car, or maybe the same one, rolled slowly through the lot. Terror returned and she started her van.

"Home?" she wondered aloud.

Her car filled with the sound of a ringing telephone. She had forgotten it worked that way.

"Well hi," said her husband's voice.

"I'm... I'm going to stop by the grocery on my way home. Need anything?" she asked.

"Nope... Nope, I think we are good."

She listened to every sound he made looking for some sort of sign knowing damn well she didn't know what she was listening for.

"I'll be home in a few."

"Okay."

The phone went dead. She wanted to think it meant something but it didn't. That was just how it was between them now.

She stopped at the grocery and although she was certain every person that looked at her knew what she had been doing she powered through and gathered the odd sort of miscellaneous items like milk and bread she thought might be enough of a cover. At home she found one kid in front of the TV, the other eating eggs in the kitchen. Her husband was out back with the lawn mower.

She had showered and put on a swimsuit and was headed out to meet him when she thought of her phone.

She ignored the unread email and went straight to the text message from an unknown number. It took a minute to open.

She stood paralyzed in the middle of her bedroom. She wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over her head. She stared at the picture until she felt it would explode and then quickly ran her thumb across the screen deleting it. The photo was taken through the window of the pickup. Her face was clearly visible, her eyes closed, her neck pulled back, Dans hand had a full grip of her hair, it made for a very recognizable photo.

Worse, Dan was staring at the photographer, his fist balled up into a thumbs up.

What the fuck.

Her purse wasn't good enough. She hid the phone, turned off, in the cupboard above the dryer. On the back patio she opened a beer. It would be the first of many. She went to the pool and dove in.

She would get drunk. She would fuck her husband. She would fuck him senseless. He wouldn't care about anything else. He wouldn't ask where she went or what she was doing. He would be too distracted.

Tomorrow she would go to work.

Safely in her office she would call the number.

That was her plan anyway.

"Are we starting early?" he asked her when he had shut off the lawn mower and joined her in the pool. He took her beer to have a drink. It was empty. He fetched too more.

"You know how I like drunken Sunday pool time... and what comes after."

"Really?" he asked excitedly.

"Is that a problem?"

"Should I make daiquiris?"

"Yes." She said. Rum would work even faster.