A Wife's Seaside Fling

Story Info
A married couple discovers hotwife-cuckoldry on vacation.
8.4k words
4.22
156k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" Toni said breathily. She lowered her sunglasses and got a better look at the tall, handsome hunk of man slowly emerging from the waves. About twenty-five, ten years younger than Toni herself, the brawny beefcake wore an arrogant smirk on his lips, a tight black speedo and nothing else. Seawater dripped over his tanned, muscled chest and over his flat, well-defined abs. She licked her lips, her green eyes growing wider as he lifted his hands to slick back his thick dark hair. He needed a shave, but she had to admit the stubble looked good on his strong jaw. He sauntered up the sand, closer to where Toni lay on a chaise beside her husband. His tiny swim trunks seemed to be having trouble containing him. She sucked in a long, slow breath.

"Are you all right, there, Baby?" Greg chuckled at her side. She glanced at her husband quickly, hoping he didn't notice her arousal. She felt a rush of blood spread up her neck and across her cheeks. Could he see her flushing? Greg Dafnor was a big man, as tall and broad-shouldered as the young stud slowly making his way toward them. The years had worn his tan face with fine line around the eyes and mouth, but it only seemed to make him more handsome. On vacation for their twelfth anniversary, his normally well-groomed hair was a wild golden mass on his head. He patted her long, deeply tanned thigh, his strong fingers caressing her toned flesh. He had always loved her legs. His blue eyes sparkled, seeming to reflect the glittering Pacific Ocean spread out before them.

"I'm fine darling," she whispered and shifted on the lounge. She adjusted her blue bikini as she felt her long, dark nipples stiffen. "I think I'm just getting a little warm in the sun, that's all."

"Are you sure it has nothing to do with that?" Greg chuckled. He extended his long finger as he lay his hand atop her knee, pointing to the young man now only a few feet away. He almost seemed to pointing at his bulging shorts! Toni only blushed deeper, covering her husband's hand with one of her own. The young man stopped at her feet, smiling down at them. His eyes were so deep brown they seemed like polished onyx stones set deep in his handsome face. Those eyes lingered on her generous cleavage and smooth flat belly. She almost wished she'd worn a one-piece that day. Almost, anyway. It was good to be looked at sometimes.

"Excuse me, do either of you know if there is a shower near the beach?" he asked politely. After quickly scanning her curvaceous body, he focused on Greg. He smiled, suddenly looking very young indeed.

"I think so," Greg replied, and patted her leg affectionately. "We've been here three days and I still get confused on the layout. Toni, can you help us out here?"

"Um, sure," she flashed her husband a dirty look. He knew damn well where the beach shower was! They'd made love in it only the day before! She smiled at the young man and turned to point across her husband's body. "Just over that little dune there, the one with the little footpath."

"Oh, yeah, I see it now," the youth grinned. "And I can see the sign now too! I don't know how I missed it!" He smirked. The little devil had just wanted to talk to her! "Thanks a lot! I hate letting the salt dry on my skin. It really itches!"

"Sure thing, kid!" Greg said.

"Say you guys are a couple? Down here on vacation or what?" the youth made no move to leave. He just kept standing there, hands on his hips, his massive bulge just hanging out for everyone to see! He certainly wasn't bashful. Then again, he had nothing to be bashful about.

"Yep, I'm Greg Dafnor, and this is my wife, Toni," Greg said, and stood to shake hands with the boy. Toni couldn't help but compare them as they clasped hands. Her husband older and fair, his body softened a bit with age, but still fit and athletic. The young man lean and rippling with powerful muscles, the embodiment of tall, dark and handsome. With their waists just above the level of her head, her eyes glanced back and forth between their swim trunks. She'd had some big men in her day, before she met Greg and his perfectly average and adequate equipment. She found herself suddenly missing those old days, and the feeling of being thoroughly filled. At this angle, the young man's package seemed to dwarf her husband's

"That's great! I'm here with a couple of buddies of mine. My name's Jack. It's great to meet you both! I'm gonna run and hit that shower. Maybe I'll see you guys down at the beach bar tonight?" He smiled down at her, and his hungry eyes belied his polite words. There was nothing polite about the way his dark eyes drank in her body.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Jack," she said quietly, forcing herself to smile. And to stop staring at his bulge of course! That last part wasn't as easy. She settled back on the beach chair, pushing her sunglasses up and stretching under the warm sun.

"He seemed quite friendly," Greg said, his voice off-hand. He sat back down and drew a finger from the string of the bikini on her hip down the outside of her leg to her knee. She shivered as the touch set off a spark between her legs.

"And so did you, Mister Man!" she huffed. "You must not have seen the way he was staring at me! It was like he was going to throw me over his shoulder and carry me to the shower right along with him!"

"I was too busy noticing the way you were staring him to pick up on that," Greg laughed. "I thought you were going to pull down his shorts so you could get a better look!"

"Please! I was not staring. I barely even looked at him!" she lied. She never could lie very well, though.

"It's okay honey. If you'd caught every glance I gave some cute little honey who walked by you'd be filing for divorce right now!" Greg admitted, his voice low. He was getting serious now, it seemed. But what was his point?

"Okay, fine!" she threw up her hands and scowled at him. "You caught me, I was a terrible wife and I looked at that boy's body for a minute!"

"I think he noticed too," Greg added. "Come here," he said, taking her arm lightly. She turned to see what he meant. He leaned to the side in his chair and drew her closer. He kissed her lovingly on the lips. His lips were soft, gentle, and teased hers just how she liked it. She closed her eyes as the kiss deepened. In no time they were making out like teenagers, right there on the beach where anyone might be spying! She wasn't sure what had gotten into him, some jealousy perhaps, but she was sure she approved.

"Let's say you and I go back to our bungalow," she purred as she ran her long fingers through his silky blond hair. "We can shower after you fuck my brains out!"

***

"Do you think that boy Jack will be at the beach bar when we get there?" Greg asked, his voice all-too innocent. He was just slipping into leather flip flops having already showered and dressed in simple white linen shirt and loose pants.

"Who knows? I'd forgotten all about him," she cooed. She pulled her long, glossy black hair back over her shoulders. She wore a breezy multi-colored sari and cute little sandals, and at Greg's urging, nothing underneath. Their sex that afternoon had been especially passionate. Not quite forty, he still had plenty of stamina to give her. She wasn't exactly truthful about forgetting young Jack, however. Once or twice while riding her husband, she wondered if a big cock like the young man's would feel as good as she remembered from her wild single days.

"Really now?" Greg's fingertips glided effortlessly up her arms, their skin barely touching. It made her shiver with delight. "Then why are you nipples so hard?" he teased.

"Are they?" she looked up into his rugged face. He nodded, a small tentative smile on his lips. "Well, maybe I haven't forgotten completely about him," she admitted shyly. His eyebrows lifted, but his smile widened just a fraction. She ran her hands up his pants, feeling the swelling bulge inside. He was getting turned on!

"I know you told me not to bring it up again, but back when we were dating, you mentioned that you'd had many lovers who were very well endowed," he said softly, his blue eyes locked on hers. She nodded slowly. "Do you miss that?" he asked carefully. Though it had been over a dozen years, when they were both young and in their early twenties, she remembered that conversation well. He'd seemed so vulnerable at the time. He'd been unsure of himself in his youth, she supposed now in hindsight. She'd wanted him to forget all about those other guys. She loved him, and he was such an eager an attentive lover, it had been easy for her to put those other young men and their impressive endowments out of her mind.

"You're the best lover I've ever had, Greg," she told him truthfully. Lovemaking and fucking were different as far as she was concerned. With Greg, it wasn't bout how many times she came, but how close she felt to him. "Please don't get weird or insecure about this, but yes. Sometimes I do miss having sex wtih a bigger man." His cock stiffened against her palm, and she rubbed it gently though the thin fabric.

"As much as I might look at other women or flirt, Toni, I never want another woman but you. I want you to know that. I love you as much as the day we met," he said sincerely. His hands stopped teasing her arms now, instead holding them in a firmer grip.

"I know that, Greg, and I love you too!" she giggled a little, feeling warm. It was always nice to hear that the man you loved returned your feelings! "For a moment there I thought you were going to suggest I sleep with that young boy and his monster penis!"

"Who says I'm not suggesting that?" He whispered, and bent to kiss her forehead lightly. She sucked in a sharp breath. Was he serious? Her knees wobbled and she clutched at him for support. After twelve years of marriage, he wanted her to have a fling. "I feel like I want to indulge you, Baby. Spoil you. No one knows who we are here, we can play around for a few days, just for fun."

"You haven't met some little bimbo here, have you?" she asked as a sudden sharp pang of jealousy stabbed at her heart.

"Toni," he said a little firmer. "That's not what I meant at all. You're an amazing woman, and I want to see you experience sex with..." He blushed and coughed, but maintained eye contact. This must be a difficult thing for him to admit, and her heart went out to him. He was so brave! Not to mention generous. She had to be sure though, before they jumped into something foolish and got in over their heads.

"You'd like me to what, Greg, have sex with that young man in front of you? It may be a lot for you to handle," she said quietly.

"Isn't it you who will have a lot to handle?" he joked.

"No, I'm serious, Greg. You play my body like a master musician, but a big penis, a big cock does something else to me. I've never really told you this before, honey, but being filled with something like that makes me have a lot, and I do mean a lot, of really hard orgasms. Loud orgasms. It wouldn't be like when you and I make love." She was really laying it out there for him. He may make jokes, but it was a serious matter, as far as she was concerned. Part of her hoped he'd back out now, while he could still do it gracefully. It might hurt his ego to be so blunt, but how he reacted would give her a clue.

"That's the first time you've ever told me that," he nodded thoughtfully. "I always suspected it though. I've heard with some women, things like that don't really matter, but with others..."

"I don't know about other women, Greg," she shrugged. "A lot of my friends have told me it isn't important, but a few are like me. Everyone's anatomy is different I guess."

"If that's the case it sounds like something you need, Toni," he said, as if making up his mind.

"I've been perfectly content without it for more than twelve years, Greg. I really do mean that! There's more to sex than orgasms, you know! I just wanted you to know, to be prepared I guess. But it's such a double standard! It doesn't sound fair to you!"

"I'm not sure how much fairness does, or even should play into it, Toni. You're right though, this is a big thing, but I'm willing to roll the dice. If these hung guys can make you scream and cum like you say they can, I think I, as your husband, have a right to see that!" He watched her for her reaction while she kept rubbing him through his slacks. He'd never been harder.

"Yeah? You want to see me moan and cum over and over on a young stud's big cock?" she decided to tease. She wasn't sure who she was teasing though, as her pussy was absolutely drenched! She could almost feel the moisture dripping from her lips.

"God that would be sexy, Baby!" he breathed, and kissed her hard. His tongue battered her lips insistently, forcing its way into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked at the little pink organ.

She focused on the kiss while she made up her mind. She hadn't seen her husband this aroused in a long time. It was as if he was intoxicated by her. It made her feel powerful and sexy, not to mention oh so wicked. "Tell me, Greg!" she whispered as she pulled back, her eyes shining. "Tell me to fuck that boy Jack and I will."

"Baby," he began licking his lips. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. His hot breath on the back of her neck made her shiver. "Let's go down to the bar, find that kid and take him back here. And when he's here, you're gonna suck and fuck his big cock to your heart's content!"

"Oh Jesus," she whimpered, and pushed her husband away. "What the heck are we waiting for?" she demanded.

***

It hadn't taken long to find the dark young stud at the bar. Nor did it take her long to convince him to join them back at their bungalow. All she'd had to do was warp a long leg around his waist as she leaned against him and whisper in his ear, "Come back to our place, my husband wants to see me take your big fat cock!" Jack had just smirked, as if he'd known something like would happen all along. He told his young friends a quick goodbye before leaving with the couple. They hadn't even had time to get a drink! The men had exchanged polite nods, but no one said a word until they slipped inside the small little building.

"Nice place," Jack commented. There wasn't much to it, a kitchenette, a bathroom, a little closet, a couple of wicker chairs and a great big king-sized bed. He didn't waste any time, but shrugged off tee shirt, once again baring his amazing chest and rippling abs. Toni looked at her husband, suddenly unsure of what to do. He shrugged. "This is your first time doing this, isn't it?" Jack chuckled.

"Well, yes," Greg admitted.

"Don't worry, man. I'm going to take good care of her, tonight," the young man smiled impudently, clapping her husband on the shoulder. "Just have a seat and I'll do all the work."

"If that's all right with my wife," he gulped.

"Sure, that sounds fine," Toni said, her voice a little shaky. For the last thirteen years or so, she'd only slept with one man. She knew what he liked, how to turn him on, and he knew her. Greg seemed embarassed, but no jealous, at least not yet. She gestured to the chair by the bed and he slowly sank into it. Toni walked over to Jack and whispered, careful to make it loud enough for Greg to hear too, "Your trousers are still on, young man."

"Then why don't you take 'em off, Lady?" Jack replied. He kicked off his sandals and stood with his hands on his hips by the foot of the bed. As she neared him, he turned slightly and winked at Greg. He was making sure her husband got a good view too!

"That sounds like a good idea," she took a deep breath as she sank to her knees on the soft rug. Her hands stopped trembling as she moved them up his loose cotton pants. His spicy, musky, body spray filled her nostrils. He'd come ready, it seemed. The bulge in his trousers loomed before her eyes, and she settled both her palms over it. An involuntary moan escaped her lips. She could feel him throbbing, semi-hard and radiating heath through the thin fabric. She traced the outline of him with her fingertips and cooled in delight. It felt good to feel the sheer mass of it, she'd almost forgotten. She wondered what other little details had escaped her memory as she slowly pulled the zipper down and unbuttoned the waist.

"You don't have to be shy about it now. The hubby seems pretty cool," Jack smirked and brushed her thick brown hair back from her face.

"Yes, go ahead, Baby," Greg nodded, sprawling on the chair. His blue eyes were wide. His nostrils flared. He idly rubbed the inside of his thigh, not touching his own, more modest bulge just yet. Still not jealous; so far so good! She grinned and tugged the young man's pants down.

"Christ!" Greg grunted as the boy's enormous cock and balls came into view. Toni grinned as she drank in the sight of him! Men like Jack were rare, but she'd once had a knack for spotting them. For a while, she even fancied herself a huntress of well-endowed men! Likely her husband had never seen one quite like it before, so long and thick, pale with a thick blue vein coursing down the side. The slightly flared helmet was dark, reddish purple. He kept himself neatly trimmed from the root of his magnificent member to his heavy, pendulous balls. She licked her lips. He was bigger soft than her husband was hard!

"Oh God it's been too long!" she sighed in joy. She shot a glance at her husband and winked, suddenly feeling quite saucy. "See, Greg, this is what a cock is supposed to look like!" Greg grunted in response and fished out his cock from his pants. She could tell how hard he'd become, and she didn't think she'd ever seen him quite so big. Not quite big enough though, not tonight!

"Damn, straight, Toni!" Jack laughed. "Sorry bro, but your wife knows what's she talking about. Now be a good little slut and suck it!" he added, his voice becoming firm.

"Oh may I?" Toni giggled. She wrapped her small hand around the base of him and lifted. The shaft drooped over hand and wrist. His skin was silky smooth, and she could feel him pulsing, filling with blood with each heartbeat. She spread her left hand flat against his belly, every muscle was cut and defined. She bent to lick around the tip where it lay heavily against her forearm, and it surged to life. She sucked the head in quickly, pulling his thick cock into her mouth and over her flattened, wiggling tongue while has still half hard. Even then she had to open good and wide. Just the tip of his semi-hard cock filled her mouth so deliciously.

"That's it, work it, Toni," Jack sighed. He brushed her hair from her face their eyes met. Those dark eyes of his were looking right through her, and they demanded her service. She bobbed her head, moving her hand away as his giant prick stiffened, sticking up from his lean torso at an angle. She slurped at the tip for a moment before pulling back to admire it. The shaft was so straight it might have been made in a factory. He had fine blue veins under the silky skin, and the knob at the end and swelled along with the shaft, only a little thicker at the rim and tapering down to a blunt, almost squared-off tip.

"Look at him, Greg!" Toni gushed, sparing on the briefest glance to her slowly masturbating husband. It was hard to take her bright green eyes of that woman-pleaser! It was several inches longer, close to twice as long, perhaps, as her husband. It had girth as well. She wrapped a small fist around the base, cooing in delight that her long, slender fingers couldn't meet around it.

"I'm gonna ruin your wife's pussy tonight, bro," Jack stated matter-of-factly. "It might be a week or two before she'll even feel you again! But that's all right, I'm here for the rest summer!"

"Uh huh. Plenty of time for you to keep stretching me," Toni agreed, staring up at the young man. He was so brash and arrogant it made her quiver with a desire to please him. She licked her lips before stuffing that wonderful cock past her full red lips once more. She couldn't help but moan as his fully hard cock forced her jaw to stretch open painfully wide. It was all she could do to keep her tongue moving against the turgid shaft. She sucked hard at him, moaning in satisfaction as she did. She'd forgotten just how erotic it was to worship a big cock.