A Wife's Submission

Story Info
She submits to your demands.
2.7k words
4.46
66.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, CopyCarver! ~~~~~

Leading me into the house, your hand at the small of my back, you toss the keys on the table without stopping, the strength of your hand on my lower back pressing me forward. Not speaking, looking straight ahead, you lead me into the bedroom, stopping me in the center of the most open area next to our bed. I am nervous. You haven't spoken since we left the restaurant, which is unusual for you. Your hands reach up and grasp my upper arms, turning me to face you. My eyes rise to meet yours, hesitantly, not sure what I'll find there. You look at me with such love and desire, but I see something else, something I cannot name but sense is much more powerful. Incredible need, maybe? No, that can't be, can it?

"Are you wearing panties?" you ask quietly, your hand reaching down to the hem of my dress.

"No. You told me not to," I whisper, unable to speak any louder, my voice a bit shaky.

I stand perfectly still feeling your calloused hand lightly caress the smoothness of the inside of my thigh as you raise my skirt. I flinch a little as your index finger slides up to part my lips, feeling my wetness. "Good girl," you rasp as you turn away from me, dropping the skirt of my dress. I feel empty in the absence of your touch. I watch your back as you walk to a chair across the room, removing your jacket and loosening your tie as you go. I wonder if you'll use the tie later on me and shudder in anticipation.

You turn to me, looking at me again with that intense glimmer in your eyes. I'm frozen, a little afraid of what that look may mean. "Take off your clothes," you command, while unbuttoning the top two buttons on your white dress shirt, your tie now dangling around the open neck.

I reach up to unclasp the neck of my halter dress, allowing the straps to fall, releasing my breasts. I see your chest move as you breathe in, your hand reaching up to rub your chest, as if your heart actually hurts. I reach back around my waist to unzip the lower part of the dress. The rasp of the zipper sounds very loud in the silence of the room. As the zipper lowers, the dress slides off my hips to fall in a heap around my ankles. Feeling emotionally as well as physically naked, I stand straight again, wearing only my shoes and thigh high stockings. I wonder what you see when you look at me.

"The stockings, too," you growl, your voice husky with desire.

I reach down to roll first one, then the other stocking slowly off of my legs, stepping out of my shoes at the same time. I pick up dress, stockings and shoes, and look up at you. You walk slowly toward me, reaching out to take the clothes from me. Without looking away from my eyes, you place them in a nearby chair.

"Spread your legs shoulder width apart and place your hands on your hips," you command. I slide my feet apart, feeling the cool air on my wetness, and place my hands on my hips, thrusting my breasts out, the hum from the heater as it kicks on the only sound. You stand in front of me, your eyes trailing down across my body like a caress. I shiver as I feel the breeze from the heater brush across my skin, feeling goose bumps rise and my nipples harden. After a minute, you begin to move around me, taking slow, purposeful steps, your eyes never leaving my body. I hear your shoes swish against the carpet as you move behind me, getting closer with each step, your body heat warming my skin where you almost touch me. I want to turn to you, to see you as you look at me. The look in your eyes as you gaze at my body makes me feel beautiful.

I feel a slight breeze along my back as you turn away from me, hear you opening a drawer. I tremble, my body already amazingly sensitive, although you've yet to touch me. I feel you behind me again, your body radiating warmth against my back, and yearn to feel you against me. I flinch as your hand touches my hair, running down the length of it, caressing it, running it through your fingers. I long to tilt my head into your hand but dare not, biting my lower lip to keep from moaning aloud. I see your hands above my head, lowering the blind fold you've taken from the drawer. My body quivers as you cover my eyes.

"Stand perfectly still and don't speak unless I tell you to," you rasp, your voice vibrating against my ear sending shivers throughout my body. I feel you lift my hair off my neck, your breath hot and moist against my skin. I hear you inhale deeply, wondering how my scent affects you, if it creates the same feelings that your scent does for me. I imagine your eyes closing as you savor my unique smell. Does my scent arouse you the way yours arouses me? I feel myself grower wetter with that thought.

I tremble as I feel your whiskers brush against my neck, my body craving the feel of your mouth. Wanting to feel you firm against my back, your arms around me. I wonder when you will touch me, and feel surprisingly cold when you step back releasing my hair. I can hear your shoes brush against the carpet as you move, feel the heat from your body as you circle me, imagine your eyes as they travel over my body like a caress. My body burns, begging for your touch. I know that you're in front of me, can feel your body heat radiating, hear your clothes rustling as you move, your weight sinking into the carpet. I feel you as you move leisurely around me, a slight brushing against my skin as your hand reaches out to almost touch me but not quite making contact. Your hands millimeters from my skin, creating hot spots where your warmth throbs, increasing my desire to feel your touch.

My body jerks as your rough hand suddenly glides along the inside of my upper thigh, your fingers gently parting my lips, spreading my wetness. My inner muscles contract as I feel your thumb slide into me, stroking once, twice, then withdrawing abruptly. I feel empty, bereft, whimpering. I feel my juices warmly running down my lips onto my upper thighs and my muscles contract again.

My body is on fire, tingling, needles of anticipation stabbing through me. I feel you standing still behind me, hear your ragged breathing. I wait, wanting what, I'm not sure. A drop of ice cold hits my lower back causing my body to jerk. I feel it making a wet trail as it travels achingly down. I bite my lower lip hard as I feel it roll into the crack of my ass, my body trembling. Feeling it as it glides lower, mingling with my warm juices. Just as I adjust to the temperature, another drop, colder, slithers down my ass. I shiver. My nipples become more erect as the cold sends prickles through my body. I feel your warm breath against my ear, your tongue flicking out to lick, teasing me. "Don't move," you whisper, your voice creating a violent need inside me.

I feel you move away from me, my body surprisingly colder in your absence. Crystal clinks as the ice drops back into the glass. Suddenly you're back in front of me, warmth pulsing against me even without your touch. Softness tickles around my breasts, across my nipples, making them even more erect. It takes me a minute to realize that you're caressing me with a feather. My muscles contract as the feather moves lightly across my belly, lower, to flutter against my mound. I whimper, biting my lip to keep from crying out. I hear you moving again, feather trailing softly across my skin as you circle me, tickling my ass, sliding along the lower edge where ass meets thigh, making my muscles quiver in its wake. I hear your sharp intake of breath as the muscles of my ass contract.

I hear the crystal clink again as you remove another ice cube and feel my skin quiver as I wonder where I'll feel it next. My head tingles when you wrap my hair around your fist, pulling it back as your mouth grazes my neck. "Take your right hand and place it over your crotch," you command. "Use your index and middle finger to rub yourself, but don't cum," you rasp against my ear. "Rub your pussy for me. Show me how much you want to please me." I feel your body lean into mine and shiver in anticipation, feeling your hardness against my ass, wanting you inside me, as my fingers work furiously against my clit.

Suddenly, I feel the cold liquid of the ice against my lower back. My body shivers as you glide the ice down between my buttocks, slipping it lower, cooling my burning skin. I let my head drop back against your chest as your hand tightens around my hair, pulling harder. My muscles squeeze as I feel the ice slip inside me, your finger pushing it deep. "Close your legs," you order. "Hold the cube inside you, feel the fiery cold." I bring my legs together making sure to press my body back against yours now that I have permission to move. I feel the ice deep inside me, melting, the liquid trickling down my thighs. I hold my inner muscles tight, wanting to keep the ice inside until it is gone, wishing it were you inside me.

"Did I tell you to stop rubbing yourself?" you growl in my ear. I hadn't realized I had stopped, so caught up in the feel of your finger inside me, the feel of you against my back. My hand moves back down to rub against my clit, spreading the increasing wetness, feeling myself throb under my fingers. My hips push back against you as I feel your wet fingers trail back, sliding the moisture around my ass before sliding one gently inside. My body jerks, little electric shocks running through me, as your finger slides inside. My head tingles as you pull back harder on my hair, my cheek rubbing against the crispness of your shirt.

"Fuck my finger while you rub your clit," you instruct, your voice vibrating in my ear. My hips begin to move slowly back and forth, my ass tightening around your finger, sending chills through my shaking body. I'm so close now, on the edge. My entire body clenching, I cry out, biting my lower lip hard. Your whiskers tickle the back of my neck as your mouth surrounds my ear, teeth biting the lobe before sucking it into your mouth. My body begins shaking hard, my knees weakening on sensation overload, craving your hardness, wanting to feel you take me.

You sense how close to the edge I am, and slowly remove your finger. As your arms come around me, my body collapses back against you. I'm too weak to stand on my own. I feel myself being lifted into your arms, raising my arms to wrap them around your shoulders, my head snuggling into your neck, my lips touching your skin for the first time tonight. I need to taste you, my tongue snaking out to skim your neck, teeth nibbling your skin. I feel your moan deep in your chest, vibrating against me. I hear your quick intake of breath as I bite down on your neck. Feel the softness of the mattress as you lower my body to it. I hear your clothes rustling and know you are undressing. I wait, my body on fire, needing your touch, longing to feel you inside me.

I feel the mattress shift as you kneel, your hands rough against my thighs as you part them. My hips rise in expectation. Tears are sliding out beneath the blindfold, my body so incredibly sensitive. As your hands glide up my body, the muscles underneath contract and quiver. I feel the heat radiating from you as you hover above me, the tip of your hardness against me. My hips rise up again, desperate to pull you inside me. I feel your weight pressing me into the mattress as you lower yourself on me. Your lips meet mine in a tender kiss, as your hands reach up to slide the blindfold off of me. I look into your eyes, seeing the same intensity as before, and it no longer frightens me, for I now know what it is. This need to know that I am yours, body and soul. I've answered that question for you tonight. As you gaze into my eyes with overwhelming love, I feel your head slide gently inside me. My muscles, still so sensitive, contract almost painfully around you, squeezing you tight. You hold still until my muscles release their hold. As my body begins to relax, I feel you slide achingly slow into me, feel every inch as you ease into me, stretching me, until you're buried inside me, filling me.

"I love you," you whisper before leaning down to kiss me gently, tenderly, your lips sliding over mine until you have just the right angle. Your scent engulfs me, arousing me even further. I moan into your mouth as my hips begin to move against you, wanting to feel you moving deep inside me, thrusting hard. I wrap my legs around your waist, heels digging into your ass to pull you as deep as possible. What started as a gentle kiss has turned more passionate, mouths devouring, teeth biting, tongues battling. I want to feel you thrusting into me, taking me, branding me.

You lean your head back to watch me as you begin thrusting harder, deeper inside me. I feel your hands wrapped around the sides of my head, your weight pressing into me, your hips thrusting against mine. I feel branded, protected, loved. The sound of our breathing and skin slapping against skin fills the room. I feel every inch of your body against mine and know that I would give you anything, do anything, you ever asked of me. My body shudders as that realization hits me, my muscles clenching around you.

What do you see when you look into my eyes like that? Do you know what I am feeling at this moment? I wonder. My hands wrap around your back, nails biting into your shoulders as I try to pull you down for another kiss. You hold back, looking at me, your eyes dark, filled with love.

"Cum for me, baby," you rasp. I cry out, body arching, muscles clenching tightly around you. My orgasm long and intense, body shuddering, arching up, my scream filling the air as I milk you, convulsing around you as you continue thrusting into me harder, deeper. I see the muscles in your neck contract, the beads of sweat on your forehead roll down into your eyes. I feel your body tense above mine, feel you thicken inside me as I squeeze you, then feel you shoot into me, stream after stream of hot, warm liquid, filling me.

I feel your weight pressing me into the mattress as you lower yourself onto me. Your mouth meeting mine, kissing tenderly, gently, tongues meeting, mating. "I love you," I whisper into your ear as you lower your head next to mine, bodies spent, exhausted, satiated. Your arms wrap around me, pulling me onto my side. I cuddle close, feeling your power and love surround me, comforting me. I kiss your chest lightly, wrapping my arms around your body to hold you as you hold me. I feel your whiskers catch in my hair as your chin rubs the top of my head, lips kissing lightly. My nose rubs against your chest, the light hair tickling me. Protected and loved, I drift off to sleep.