A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue didn't think it would ever happen but early in the morning Nadine gave her permission to leave. She virtually ran all the way home and breathed the biggest sigh of relief when she got home and Ben was still out. She expected him home at any time from the stag for his best buddy and arriving home dressed in Nadine's schoolgirl outfit was definitely not what she wanted her husband to see. Sue reasoned it would be impossible to explain the outlandish costume and she rushed to the bathroom to change into something more appropriate.

Although there wasn't any physical evidence of her infidelity, there was plenty of mental anguish. Sue fretted every minute until Ben's car pulled into the driveway and she prayed for the strength to keep everything inside and not let her husband know about her being unfaithful yet again. When Ben practically collapsed upon entering the house, she felt much better that he only wanted to sleep off his apparent hangover.

The subject of what happened at the stag or what Sue did while Ben was gone never came up. Both were overly exhausted and the weekend was over before either realized it. When Monday arrived, Sue was busy with final preparations for the upcoming neighborhood party and Ben was back to work.

***

Nadine planned the ultimate seduction for the annual barbeque. The neighborhood celebration was well attended and she stayed close to her adorable slave all evening. Nadine managed to serve the loving couple drinks and Ben was completely oblivious to her sneaky scheme until it was too late. She spiked each of his drinks with extra alcohol, which quickly had an effect on his sobriety. After about five or six drinks, Ben's ability to think rationally was severely impaired and he fell victim to the conniving young woman.

The party was held in the Clark's big backyard and the festivities went off without a hitch. Nadine made sure to introduce Ben and Susan to everyone in the neighborhood and near the end of the night everyone including the loving couple was fairly tipsy. It was easy for Nadine to determine when Ben and Sue were ready to go home and she decided it was time to act.

Nadine mixed three drinks and wrapped her arm around the drunken husband's and spoke to the naïve wife. "Let's take these for the road," she stammered, as if she was feeling the effects of too many drinks.

Ben took a sip and agreed. "Yessshhh," he said with a slur.

Sue was afraid to be left alone and she grabbed for the arm that the she-devil waved at her. Nadine snuggled between the married couple and happily started towards the gate leading out of the backyard. Everyone knew something extraordinary was on the horizon and all three giggled nervously, as if something was funny. They hurried out of the Clark's yard and Ben readily allowed the young temptress to rub against him, as her caresses became more and more seductive.

Sue welcomed the sight of their house when they rushed down the block and she sensed a weird nervousness because Nadine appeared in complete control. The three hurried into the house and directly into the dimly lit living room. Sue's stomach churned in anticipation of what might happen and she noticed how the young woman's hands freely molested her husband. Sue was sober enough to recognize Ben's willingness for Nadine's caresses, but she was too inebriated to prevent the young woman's clever scheme.

Once Nadine noticed the man's drunken enthusiasm to allow her complete freedom, she pounced. All three sat on a sofa and Nadine cleverly had Ben sit between her and Sue. She snuggled up to Ben and brazenly put her hand directly on top of the bulge in his pants and gave him the biggest grin. "Ben, you're a lucky man. Susan is one of the sexiest and most desirable women in the world. You're a lucky man to be married to her."

Ben was horny; Ben was drunk and he acted like any man whose hardon was being massaged by a sexy woman. He wondered why the crazy woman was talking about his wife when she was squeezing his hard cock. "Yeah... what, well yes. Yeah, Susan is," he mumbled. He had a hard time composing himself because the booze and a sexy woman were overwhelming. "Yes, Susan's an angel and I do consider myself a lucky man."

All of a sudden the young woman tightened her grip and wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. Ben realized he would be smart to rebuke Nadine and push her away, but the groping was something every man dreamed about. He leaned towards the young woman and let her whisper in his ear. "Have you ever had sex with two women... two women at a time," Nadine asked and squeezed a little harder. "Tonight could be the best night of your life."

Ben knew it was wrong but he just couldn't move away from the young woman. All of a sudden his wife rubbed up against him and he didn't know which way to turn. "Yes... no, I mean no, I haven't," he stammered. His reply was more of a stutter and he glanced at Nadine with a half grin and half frown on his face, as he couldn't believe what was happening.

"What do you think, Sue, should we? Should we fulfill one of Ben's biggest fantasies," Nadine asked her bewildered friend. "I think we should make love to your husband... both of us."

Somehow the young woman coaxed Sue to embrace her husband. A kiss ensued and heated up very quickly. In no time Ben's hands were rushin' and roamin' all over his wife's body and he freely slipped a hand under Sue's loosened blouse. There was movement down below, but he didn't have the courage to stop Nadine.

Sue was determined to take control, which was her biggest fault. She kissed Ben hard and felt his readiness, as their tongues battled back and forth. Suddenly Sue caught the sound of a zipper and then her husband started groaning and grunting. She broke the kiss and pulled back slightly until she could see what Nadine was doing.

Sue glanced down at her husband's cock, which was completely out of his pants and being pumped furiously by her young friend. She was stunned and merely watched, as Nadine's hand never slowed down and continued to masturbate Ben right in front of her. "Help me. Sue, please help me. Let's jerkoff your husband," she whispered. "Then we can make love in front of him."

Her mouth opened, as if to say something in protest, but Sue merely stared in disbelief at the raunchy display. Nadine's fingers moved rapidly up and down the hard cock and the young woman beckoned Sue to help. Why her arm moved and her hand settled on top of Nadine's was strange, but Sue reasoned she must help or deny her husband sexual satisfaction.

Ben wondered if it was all a dream. Nadine's fingers had a death-grip on his throbbing cock and his wife's hand was gliding up and down with the young woman's. Suddenly Nadine let go and easily nudged Sue's fingers until they wrapped around the cock-shaft to continue the vigorous masturbation. Then she cupped Ben's balls and jiggled them back and forth in a seductive massaging manner.

Both women sort of straightened up so that their faces were beside Ben's. "I'm a lesbian," Nadine whispered in the man's ear. "Have you ever watched your wife have sex with another woman?"

Ben almost filled the room with cum, as the sudden statement took him off guard. "Yes... well no... naaa... no," he stammered. His reply was more of a stutter and he stared straight ahead with a half grin and half frown on his face. "Gee... oh geez, geez."

Sue opened her mouth, as if to say something in protest, and then Nadine tightened her grip on Ben's balls. She wasn't sure why, but Sue also squeezed harder and fisted her husband's cock like a madwoman.

"You'll get to watch... watch me make love to your wife," Nadine whispered in his ear. "The first time I saw Susan, I knew she was bisexual. You'll get to watch us have sex."

Hot jets of cum shot into the air and landed everywhere. "Fuck, oh fuck... my cock, my balls... honey, you're making me cum," he said, glancing at his wife to see her reaction.

Sue meant to let go of Ben's cock, but Nadine was too smart. The young woman moved her hand from the aching balls and closed her fingers on top of Sue's. When Nadine tightened her grip, more cream squirted out of Ben's loins like a never-ending fountain and both women jerked him off.

Nadine put her mouth next to Ben's ear. "You can watch... watch when I make love to your wife," she whispered. "Then you can have sex with both of us... with me and Susan. I've never fucked a man before... never!" The woman's lie and declaration caused his heart to pound and his breathing to become fast and uneven, as the orgasm consumed his mind.

Ben wasn't sure who milked his pecker, but he really didn't care, as he slouched in the middle of the sofa. Nadine rolled over his outstretched torso and assaulted his wife. She sat on Sue' midsection and pinned her down. "Grab her arms. Hold them above her head so I can take off her clothes," Nadine ordered. "Help me... strip her clothes."

Defiance wasn't an option, as Ben quickly grabbed his wife's arms. Sue wriggled furiously and her struggles seemed to heighten the moment. In a flash her blouses and bra were stripped and her husband pinned her arms above her head. Sue glanced down and watched Nadine practically rip the rest of her clothes off without the slightest hesitation. Then to her utmost horror, she observed the fastest striptease of all time.

Nadine ripped off her clothes and stood in front of the couple in all of her glorious nakedness. Ben had a hard time focusing but managed to notice the young woman's alluring features. He stared at the perky tits and marveled at the well-defined nipples that were the prettiest pink color. Ben's glance slowly shifted downward and across the flat tummy and the small bellybutton, which seemed to beckon him. His glassy eyes moved again and settled on the bald pelvis, as he tried to distinguish the shadowy area between the velvety thighs.

Ben was mesmerized and he could have stared at the womanly delights forever. Without warning, Nadine jumped back on the sofa and everyone was forced to move in order to follow her directions. In no time Ben was crouched over the arm of the sofa and Sue was flat on her back with the young woman perched between her splayed legs. Ben heard a few measly pleas for the assault to stop, but he ignored them all, as he retained a firm grip on Sue's outstretched arms. He curled her arms over the end of the sofa and left his wife defenseless.

Ben fully realized holding Sue down was wrong, but nothing in the world could stop him from watching the envisioned lesbian affair. Vulnerable and helpless, Sue tilted her head up and watched the tip of her clitoris fly back and forth, as the young woman's tongue skillfully teased the fluttering clit. Suddenly the clit was rolled around and around vigorously and she noticed that Nadine's teeth were bared and ready to nibble.

Sue cried out loud and every muscle in her body tensed, as her ass-cheeks clinched when a swift spasm shot through her insides. Then the tiny clit disappeared into the hottest mouth. Nadine used her fingers to spread the labia and hold the puffy lips away from the most sensitive clitty. Her sharp teeth nibbled crazily on the swollen bud and words no one would ever forget echoed in the room. "Fuck... holy fuck, eat her... eat her out," Ben said, as he watched the skilled cunnilingus. "Yes, fuck yes. Use your tongue; use your teeth. God it looks wonderful... the way you're eating her pussy."

Nadine was in control, just the way she planned. She removed her mouth from the burning hole and her fingers latched onto the wriggling clit. Nadine squeezed, pulled and twisted at the same time and she wasn't satisfied until Sue's hips quivered wildly with the anticipation of losing control. She started kissing her way upward and using the trek to molest every inch of velvety flesh.

When her mouth circled the delicate bellybutton, Nadine jammed her tongue into the small indent. She kissed and sucked the button causing Sue's body to shudder all over the sofa cushions and then she began a serious finger-fucking. Nadine buried her long middle finger to the hilt and grazed the tender g-spot with the expertise of a devoted lover.

"Oh gawd, oh fuck... finger-fuck her... fuck her with your finger." Ben had long ago released Sue's arms but she obediently left them fully stretched out above her head. Then Nadine slithered upward and left a wet trail with her tongue until she reached the swell of a luscious boob. When her burning mouth devoured one of the erect nipples, the whimpering in the room left no doubt who was in control.

Nadine pumped her hand as fast as she could and finger-fucked the submissive wife. Her head bounced from one tit to the other and she used a constant nibbling of the rock-hard nipples to bring Sue to the brink of collapse. "Dear gawd, stop. Please stop, please," Sue pleaded. "Oh gawd, no, no... NO!"

Ben stared in disbelief, as his wife's body went out of control. He never dreamed of his wife having sex with another woman although they had talked about her having a sordid affair. Ben wished he was the one giving Sue the royal finger-fucking and also sucking her tits, but he found the dramatic scene very seductive. "Oh fuck... holy fuck she's cumming. Yes, fuck her hard... harder," he groaned. "Make her your slut."

When Sue heard the dastardly comments from her husband, she was bewildered. She didn't think an orgasm was close or even possible yet her body seemed to belong to the devil. Her back arched and she slammed her ass into the sofa cushion, but there was no escaping the vicious fingering or titty assault. The intense desire and lust consumed her spirit and Sue forgot about the guilt and remorse that would follow.

***

Two orgasms complete and Nadine's plan was being executed perfectly. She was determined to make the next encounter the most memorable of her young life, as well as that of both Susan and Ben. The alcohol had likely worn off, but the couple remained intoxicated by the extreme desire and Nadine's clever seduction. When she whispered a warning to the obedient wife, Nadine ensured her voice was too low for Ben to hear. "You'll get to make love to me... but first you can help your husband have sex with me."

Sue was completely exhausted after the untimely orgasm and simply shook her head at the young woman's alarming forecast. She wanted to tell the young woman no, but the tone of Nadine's voice sent shivers up and down her spine.

"Be a good little girl or else I will tell Ben everything," Nadine uttered. "First you get to watch your husband... then he gets to watch you."

Nadine was shrewd and willing to do anything for success. She grinned at the sorrowful frown on Sue's pretty face and reached over to grab a fist full of cock. Ben purposely moved a little closer to the young woman and turned his hips, making it easier for Nadine to jerk his prick.

Sue felt jealousy and she wasn't sure over whom. Her eyes got bigger watching the young woman fist her husband's cock until it stood tall and proud straight up in the air. Sue desperately wanted to stop Nadine's discerning seduction yet she was well aware that the young woman would tell the world about her secret indiscretions. Some of the illicit acts could be explained, but Sue wisely realized that not the incriminating sex with Nadine's three male cohorts.

Suddenly Ben twisted his body and rolled on top of the young woman. When Nadine spread her legs, Ben's hips dropped into the waiting inferno. Nadine's thirst for power grew. "Do it... grab his cock. I want you to guide it... put it against my pussy," she whispered. "Do it, or else!"

Ben's excitement soared, as he felt his wife's arm curl around his hips. Sue thrust her hand between the sweltering crotches and easily found his stiff pecker. Her heart pounded out of control when she obeyed.

Nadine huffed and puffed when the head of Ben's cock brushed against her crotch. Without warning, her labia spread and a few inches of raging cock surged into her honey-hole. Ben rode her outstretched body like a madman. At first the thrusts were difficult, as there wasn't enough lubrication inside the young woman. Nadine had certainly used dildos much bigger than Ben yet the initial penetration sent a mixture of pain and elation through her veins.

Ben pumped with all his might. Eventually the slick oil coated his cock, which made the fucking smooth and easy. During the entire sexual intercourse, Nadine stared over at her love-slave who appeared awestruck. Sue watched her devoted husband having sex with her girlfriend and again she couldn't figure out if she was jealous over Ben or Nadine.

The whole time Nadine was immensely proud of her complex scheme and she deemed nobody made sacrifices like she did in order to achieve a goal. Ben's entire body stiffened at the end, as he prepared for the final ejaculation. Abruptly he thrust his hips downward and rammed his cock to the hilt one last time before collapsing into the young woman's, welcoming arms.

Nadine hugged Ben and shifted her body so that she wasn't under him anymore. "Now you get to watch... watch your wife having sex," she whispered. "Susan's the best... the absolute best lover." Nadine didn't care if Ben knew they were lovers. She grabbed Sue's arm and yanked the woman closer.

Ben's eyes bulged and he stared at the passionate kiss, as the young woman kissed his wife hard on the lips. Sue appeared to struggle, which made Ben relish the heated embrace, and then the young woman groped his wife's luscious tits. It was like watching an overzealous teenager with a timid girl, as Nadine fondled one boob to get the nipple and areola fully erect and then she caressed the other hard bud.

Nadine squirmed and managed to get away from Ben and instantly embraced Susan. The two naked women had their arms around each other so it was hard to tell who was in control. "Make love to me and let Ben watch," Nadine whispered. "Now and make it good... or else!"

Sue wound up on top of the spread-out young woman. Nadine had her hands on either side of Sue's head, as she guided the woman's face across her heated flesh. When Sue's mouth reached the upper swell of her boob, Nadine paused and encouraged the woman to continue. Sue's tongue came out without any hesitation and she began kissing the perky tit.

Sue left a wet trail all over the booby and then she moved sideways to do the same thing to Nadine's other boob. The telltale moans and groans from the young woman seemed to enhance the moment, as both tits glistened from the immense moisture. Sue sucked a hard nipple into her burning mouth and rolled the bud around furiously with her tongue.

When Nadine pushed on the top of her head, Sue realized the young woman wanted more. Her eyes were fully glazed and it was hard to focus on the heated flesh, as her face moved downward. Suddenly the bellybutton was near and she thrust her tongue into the tiny opening, which caused Nadine to shudder all over in a wild fashion.

One last push and her face brushed across the upraised pelvis until the aroma was definitely strong enough to make her dizzy. Her mouth was over top of the leaking honey-hole and Sue formed her lips around the wet opening. Sue jabbed her tongue into the puffy labia and she heard the young woman cry. Without warning there was an abundance of juices and Sue sucked as hard as she could to make the young woman happy.

Nadine never intended on climaxing so swiftly. She wanted to prolong the fantastic cunnilingus, but as soon as Sue's hot mouth closed over her gushing opening, convulsions started erupting deep inside her belly. Having the wife clean her husband's cum out of another woman's cunt was something Nadine wanted Ben to know. "Yes... fuck yes, eat me. Eat your husband's cum," she moaned. "I'm cumming... so hard. Drink my cum and Ben's cum."