A Wife's Submissive Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers

Balanced on her hands and knees, Susan was unable to resist. A very satisfied and contented young woman grabbed her head and wanted to demonstrate who was actually in-charge. Nadine twisted Sue's head around so that the woman faced her and she glared into the teary eyes. "I know you have to go, but slut... you have to fuck Kenny one more time," she said. "Show Mistress that you are a real slave."

"Tell him to stop... no more," Sue begged.

Kenny squeezed her around the waist and rocked her back and forth, driving his cock to the hilt each time he pulled her backwards. "Oh fuck, this bitch is hot. Babe, she's the best slut."

Nadine was in her face and the young woman was more determined than ever. "One more time... slut! You're going to fuck Kenny and cum all over his cock... aren't you?" Nadine glared into Sue's eyes and the serious look on her face indicated she wasn't kidding. "I love the way you cum... cum like a schoolgirl-slut every time you get fucked. One more time... then you can go home!"

***

It was past midnight when her body stopped trembling. Susan remained faithfully perched on her hands and knees and in the perfect doggie position, as Kenny finished emptying his balls. Each time he thrust and planted his cock to the hilt, he tightened his loins to jettison more cum into her heat chamber. Sue couldn't understand how every moral fiber inside her soul seemed to vanish at the mere thought of being Nadine's sex-slave. She never imagined having immoral sex and acting like a lust-filled slut during an entire evening.

Susan tried to recall how many times she experienced mind-boggling orgasms and the possible number made her tremble with both despair and with great admiration. She shivered and felt the young woman snuggle close to her sweat-covered torso. "Your husband will be worried... we have to send you home," Nadine said.

"Yes... gawd yes," Susan replied. Then she remembered what happened earlier when Nadine drastically changed her appearance. The thought of going home to her husband and him seeing her freshly shaved crotch made her afraid.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll contact you in the day or two... give you instructions on how to remain my faithful slave," Nadine whispered.

Nobody said anything, as Susan got dressed. It was almost like a loving departure of sisters when Nadine escorted the older woman to the door. Susan dearly wanted to tell the young woman that their relationship was over, but she didn't have enough nerve. They reached the front door and Sue turned to look at her young neighbor. Their eyes met and suddenly her stomach lurched wildly, as Sue realized there would be no going back. She didn't pull back or resist when Nadine leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Strangely the kiss became heated and intense even though both women knew there was no time. Susan suddenly realized that there was a difference between true love and that of being under someone's control. She was in love with her husband yet she was totally willing to sacrifice faithfulness for being loyal to Nadine. There was something powerful and irresistible about the young woman and Susan realized she would do anything to make Nadine happy.

THE END

I plan writing one more chapter about Susan's submissive adventure and hopefully readers are excited by her sexual journey.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers