A Wild Arizona Night

Story Info
Started w/lonely flirting, ended with an up close show.
6.3k words
4.48
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I was down in Arizona for a few weeks for training for my new job. I wasn't very familiar with the Phoenix area. I am a social person, so not knowing anyone left me feeling a little down, and I wanted to do something fun and meet some people. My boyfriend Mike was going to come visit, but was unable to make it.

I'd heard through the grapevine that some of the local casinos were fun. I love to play blackjack. So, I got dressed up in my tight cute leather pants, and a sexy low cut see-through shirt with a zipper and headed to the casino for what I hoped would be a fun night. I also wore my highest heels. I love nothing more than strutting around somewhere public with swagger in heels. Since Mike isn't here, a little flirting is just what I need as a gap filler.

When I arrived at the casino, I noticed right away how young the dealers were compared to the Vegas casinos. I walked around a couple of times, then sat down at a $5 minimum black jack table that looked like a fun group of people. I started with conservative bets, and some simple conversation with a few of the other players.

The guy next to me, introduced himself as Jake. He had a southern accent, dimples, and a personality that grabs attention. He graduated from Clemson, where he played football a few years ago, and was in town for the big National Championship football game. Jake and I quickly developed a witty, smart ass banter back and forth that was much better than the cards. We'd been flirting a bit, and were having a great time. Soon our knees were resting against each others under the table. But eventually, we were both down in chips, so we decided we should move tables.

The next card pit over, we saw a $10 table, and the atmosphere looked fun. There were two seats next to each other in the middle of the table. So, we smiled at each other, and jumped in those seats. Pretty soon, we were raking in the cash. We were having a blast, the whole table had nick names for each other, Jake's nick name soon becomes "Maya's Good Luck Charm" - because I win a lot after he sits by me, and the closer he sits, the better my cards are. The whole table is on a roll.

It was time to for a dealer switch, and everyone was worried that our luck would change. I wasn't that concerned, as I was already up $200. Our new dealer introduced himself as Chris, and he was a broad shouldered, handsome guy from Colorado Springs. Since I'm from Colorado as well, we instantly connected and started talking football. Then, he dealt me an Ace. I was two drinks in and feeling a little fun, so in a sexy voice, I said to him. "Come on Chris, give it to me like I want it."

He smiled a gorgeous smile, and flipped over a King of Hearts. Blackjack! "Believe me, I would give it to you exactly like you'd want it." He slyly said back.

At this point, I'm enjoying myself a lot. The hot dealer is turning me over great cards, and flirting like crazy - boosting my bank roll and my self esteem. And meanwhile, I think Clemson Jake is getting a little jealous, as our knee resting, has turned into sliding his leg up and down mine under the table. It's pretty hot. We continue as a table, especially Chris, Jake and I, to let the sexual innuendos fly.

At one point, Jake bumped into his water and it spilled on me. He winked at me and said, "I'm sorry I got you all wet."

I wink back, and say to the whole table, "It wouldn't be the first time."

We are having a blast, and while I'm not sure the boys were as happy about it, I'm the only girl at the table. I'm thoroughly enjoying the attention. After being alone in a new city for a while, this is exactly what I needed. And honestly, these boys are competitive ex-athletes, so I don't think they mind vying for my attention either.

We've all made a lot of money, but the cards are starting to go south. Chris apologetically turned 2 blackjacks in a row over for the house, and then he pieced together a 5 card 21. We are all frustrated and I say, "Are you FUCKING kidding me?!" The pit boss, is a 60 year old woman, that hasn't smiled once since we sat down. You can tell she's at the end of her shift, and isn't happy. She comes over and tells me that I can't say that at this casino and basically that I need to reign it in. I apologize, and I'm surprisingly not embarrassed, but rather feeling giddy and awnry. I can feel the exciting, rule breaking, wild part of me start to bubble up.

A couple more hands and then Chris says his shift is over. Meanwhile Jake's buddies are convincing him to head over to a different casino, they want me to come with them. For a second I consider it, but realize I can't drive, and don't want to ride with them, so I decide I will stay at this casino for a while longer since it's still early. Jake asks for my number, and I think of Mike for a second, but know that while he is my boyfriend, we are an adventurous couple, and he'll love the story and I don't think he'll mind. So I pull out two of Mike's business cards, and write my number down on one, and Jake writes his on the other. Jakes hugs me and he kisses me on the cheek, and says "I'll call ya later sweetheart." in his sexy southern accent.

When Chris' realizes I'll be alone now, He quickly says, "Don't worry my shift is over, and I will be your new good luck charm. I'm gonna play a few hands on that side of the table." He says the Pit Boss at the next set of tables is his buddy and a lot more fun, so we move down that way. I find a seat at the very edge of the table, right next to the pit and Chris sits next to me. We each pull out $100 to start. We play a few hands, win some, lose some, and quickly make friends with this table as well. It's a fun group. There is a good looking couple at the other end that are here to celebrate her 40th birthday, and another one of the earlier Clemson alumni football crew is in the middle. I see the new pit boss, Chris' friend. He is probably 5'11", and has broad masculine shoulders, that remind me of Mike's. He has light brown hair, green eyes, a strong jaw with a sexy scruffy 5'clock shadow and he seems in charge. The new pit boss comes over towards us, and we catch each others eyes and hold the gaze for longer than normal. Something inside me churns with excitement. He comes right up to me and boldly introduces himself. "Hey - I'm Nate. Are you having a good time girl?" He says.

"Hi...I say." as we lock eyes again. "I'm Maya. And yes, I am. But would be having more fun, if we could get Chris here a drink. He dealt well for us earlier."

"I will gladly buy you a round Maya." Nate offers.

"I will gladly accept a round for not just me, but the whole table." I say with a big smile.

"It sounds like you know what you want Maya." Nate smirks back. He quickly flags down a cocktail waitress and asks her to take the whole table's order, and tells her this round is on him.

I order a Johnny Walker on the rocks, and the whole table follows suit, because by now we've decided that we do better as a team. I love the atmosphere here - so much fun.

"Thanks Nate, you are already proving be to a better boss down here." I say.

"Oh, why is that Maya?" Nate inquires.

I laugh and say "Well, it's not much of a story, but ends with fucking".

Nate's eyes light up and he smiles, but then he gets called to another table. I excuse myself from the table for a minute to the restroom. I freshen up, add a touch of perfume, and reapply my dark red lipstick. And of course, lower the zipper on my shirt a little, letting it show deep into my cleavage.

When I get back to the table, we decide we need nicknames for everyone at this table too. The woman at the end is "Birthday". Her husband is "Ace". The Clemson guy is "Southern Charm."

Everyone is trying to decide my name, and Chris pipes up, and says, "It should be trouble."

I smile and honestly say, "Well, that fits, but back home they call me 'fun trouble'." Soon the whole table is calling me by my nick name, even the dealers we rotate through.

I realize Chris has moved his stool closer so that he can lean his leg against mine. The flirting tonight is ridiculous, coming at me, and I'm giving it, from all angles. Must be the pheromones from missing Mike and wishing he was here tonight.

The new dealer LJ is fun too. He is roommates with Chris. It seems like all the employees here, are in their late twenties or early thirties. They are like a big frat of guys that graduated college at one of the local schools, but weren't done having fun and ready to move on to the corporate world yet. LJ is smart. I've played blackjack for years, and feel pretty competent at it. But LJ gives me insight and tips that I've never played with before.

The shoe runs out, and LJ has to shuffle. He tosses me the red cut card while he deals, but it bounces off the table and falls into the pit. Nate comes over and hands it to me as he looks into my eyes. He asks to hear the rest of the story from earlier.

I smile, and say "Let's just put it this way, I got in trouble."

"Alright, let's hear it - what got you in trouble?" Nate laughs

"Well, I got a little fired up about a bad hand that Chris here dealt, and I said fuck. Apparently that's against the rules here." I look at him as I bite my lip, smile with my eyes, and quietly say, "Nate, what would happen if I said Fuck down here?"

He looks into my eyes, slowly puts his hand around my wrist, and then squeezes hard. It doesn't hurt, but certainly gets my attention. "Well Maya, I'd have to punish you."

Oh my. I can feel my body start to get hot and tingly. That was freaking hot. Before I can answer, he lets go, turns his hands over to show the cameras he doesn't have anything and walks away. The new cards get dealt, and we start another hand. The cocktail waitress comes over and hands me a drink. I look at her curiously because I didn't order it. She leans in and says, " A double Makers, on Nate".

A few more hands and I'm starting to lose a little, but it's been exciting. Nate and I have locked eyes often, and he's spent a lot of time talking to me next to our table. We've talked about our jobs, and our lives. And we've mixed in lots of subtle dirty talk too. I'm only up $200 and was up $400. And I've missed a couple of calls from Mike. So I decide I better head out.

"Nate, thanks for the drinks, I've had a lot of fun, but I think I better call it a night." I reluctantly say.

"Girl, don't leave. Will you be back tomorrow?" Nate says sadly.

"I might, but if I do, I will likely be in trouble again." I tease.

Nate leans in close, close enough to gather troubled attention from the other bosses. "Well, then you might get punished girl." He breathes into my ear.

We smile at each other, knowing we've both enjoyed our night. We exchange numbers. And I stand up to head out to snag an Uber. I hear Nate say something to Chris, who is still next to me, but has gotten sleepy. I think he's also decided he lost to Nate. Chris then comes over to me and offers to walk me out, so that I'm not alone. I say, I appreciate the offer, but I just got a text that my ride is here and I will be fine. I wink at Nate, and mouth 'see you tomorrow'. I walk towards the door with swagger and head back to my hotel.

Chapter 2.

Once I get in the Uber, I respond to a text from Mike:

Mike: Are you still at the casino?

Me: Nope, I left. Thought if I stayed I'd get myself in more trouble.

Mike: Why is that?

Me: Flirty boys, and too many free drinks. I'll tell you the story sometime.

Mike: Part of me wonders if I'll be jealous hearing the story or if it'd just turn me on.

Me: Well, I'll give you a glimpse and see what you think - the hot pit boss came over and grabbed my wrist and said he'd have to punish me for saying fuck.

Mike: Damn, that's hot!! I'm impressed, my cock is hardening a bit just from his comment.

Me: It was awesome, the guy next to me had been flirting all night but after that, he had to up his game. You know I was more into the guy that made the punishing comment ;)

Mike: What were you wearing tonight?

Me: My leather pants, that see through shirt you love, sexy heels, and red lipstick.

Mike: That lipstick would look good on my cock ;)

Me: You weren't the only one that implied that tonight ;)

Mike: Damn, now I am jealous.

Me: Well, you should have been here. Then I would have fucked you in front of Nate, instead of flirting with him and telling you. ;)

Mike and I continue talking for a bit, but then I'm back to the hotel. I tell Mike I need some sleep because I'm expecting another late night at the casino tomorrow. I can tell he is jealous. But, he's also turned on and impressed by all the guys hitting on his girl.

Chapter 3

All day I keep thinking about Nate and his offer to punish me. But I also keep thinking about Mike. We have an open super fun relationship, we've often talked about our fantasies and what kinds of adventures we'd like to explore together sexually. I really wish I could somehow make it work to have both involved.

It was mid day and I was out shopping for something fun to wear, And I get a call from Mike. He can't stop thinking about my night either.

"If you go to the casino and end up hooking up with Nate - will you FaceTime me in at least? Mike requests.

"I'm not sure how that would work? But I can try." Part of me is sad or let down that he isn't more jealous and protective. On the other hand, I also wouldn't mind a night with Nate and I love Mike and I's honesty. "But I am a little surprised your just going to be fine with me fucking him?" I say back.

"Babe, I want you to do what you want, I don't want to control you. And of course I'd rather be fucking you while this guy watches, but I'm not there. Whatever you do - don't tell me you aren't going to, and then do, please keep me in the loop."

"Okay" I sigh. "I am shopping for something hot to wear, I will call you to tonight and let you known how it's going."

I find these tan, suede 4" heels with fringe. They are sexy, trendy and fun. As I look for a new dress, I can't stop thinking. I want another night of being wanted and maybe even punished.

I go back to the hotel and get some energy out by jumping into a tennis match at the hotel courts, then it's almost time to head back to the casino. I shower and then make myself a vodka soda. I straighten my hair, then put on my new shirt that shows off my waist and my cleavage, it's low in the back too, so I have to go bra less. I decide to wear it with a tight skirt and new heels. I spray on some perfume and I'm ready to walk out the door.

On the way, I get nervous. What if the energy is different tonight? What if Nate isn't the same? But once I arrive, I walk in the front door and right away see Nate in the pit, he sees me right away too and gives me a big smile. I head over to his area and find a table with a couple of open seats. I play a few hands and stay pretty even. Then Nate comes over.

"You look amazing girl". Nate says as he boldly checks me out from head to toe.

"Thanks. Not so bad yourself." I wink at him. I point to his tie and say "And I see you are all dressed up tonight?"

"Partly for you, partly because I had a meeting with my boss earlier about moving over to the high limits room". Nate replied.

"High limits room? That sounds like a place to have some fun"

"It's actually a room where people get punished often" he winks. "You know with the cards not falling right and losing lots of money." He smirks at his joke.

I look Nate right in his sexy green eyes and say "Well, I'd loooove to see that room later, and I can think of some other ways to use that tie."

"Damn girl. I'd love to see you in that room later too. I can show it to you in a bit - I think I'll be off in an hour, since it's a slow night because of the big Alabama and Clemson game"

I smile a cute but nervous smile at him as he walks away to deal with an issue at another table. I decide to excuse myself from the table and walk around a bit. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I told myself I wasn't go to do anything, but now I feel like I've been leading him on a bit. I wish Mike was here. Although, with Mike next to me, I'm sure I wouldn't have met all these fun guys and had so much fun the last couple of nights. But I keep thinking about hearing Mike's voice earlier today, and it changed my heart, and I don't think I can go through with anything physically with Nate. Oh man, what am I going to do?

As I'm walking, I feel my phone vibrate, I look down and it's Mike texting.

Mike: "Maya - I can't stop thinking about you down there alone. I love that these guys think your hot, and I think it could be fun to let them watch. But I really don't want you fucking him. The more I think about it, you're mine, and I don't want to share. So I'm on my way down to Phoenix, I'm an hour or so away."

Me: Uh-oh. I've been leading our pit boss guy on all night. And he's going to show me the high limits room in a bit ;)

Mike: Maybe we should tie him up and let him watch? I mean, we've hoped for an opportunity like that for awhile. And I might have to punish you a bit for flirting with him. ;)

Me: I will feel it out and see if he's up for it. And if he's not -I will tie him up anyways. ;)

Mike: That's my girl. Can't wait to see you.

Me: I can't wait to see you either. I fucking miss you and want you. Let me know when you're here. Gotta go!

I see Nate heading my way, he must've gotten off early. "Hey girl. Want to grab a drink and then I will show you that room?"

"I'd love to." I say

We head over to the bar as Nate leads me with his hand on my lower back. We find a table in the back corner. I order a makers on the rocks, and Nate smiles and orders the same. We talk for a while and then things start to get flirty. Nate can't keep his hands off of me. We start to talk a little dirty. And I decide now is my chance to bring up my plan.

"Nate - what if I said I couldn't do anything with you tonight, but I'd love to tie you up and give you a show?"

Nate looks at me with those green eyes of his. I can't tell if he's just surprised or disappointed. For a moment, I wanted to take back that comment and just see what happened instead.

But then Nate breaks my train of thought and he said, "Maya, I'll take anything you want to give me or show me girl."

"Well, Nate, show me the high limits room."

We finish our drinks, stand up, and he grabs my hand and leads me around the corner. He takes out his keys and opens the giant black double doors, and then closes them behind him.

"Is this the only entrance?" I ask.

"There is a door in the back too, that leads to outside." Nate says.

There is a pole towards the back corner of the room that connects to a matching one on the other side, a super tall velvet curtain hangs from these poles to make a private space for the high limits poker players. I walk around, a little nervous, but super turned on and excited about what we're going to do.

"Are you sure you can handle this Nate? It's going to be quite the show." I smile at him.

"You aren't the only one that likes to get in trouble around here, Maya."

I seductively walk over and pull a chair away from one of the tables. I slide the back of the chair up against the pole.

I put my hands on Nate's chest, and push him towards the chair, until the back of his legs are up against it. "Sit down." I sternly say to Nate.

He smiles a mischievous sexy smile. I can tell he appreciates the change in my voice. I get the feeling although he has been threatening to punish me, that he doesn't mind me being the one in charge a bit.

"Remove your belt." I order. He hands me his belt, and I clutch his arms and put them behind the chair and belt his hands to the pole and chair so he can't move.

12