A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was grunting and groaning from the beginning, soon she couldn't contain herself to just that.

"OW, God Scott, OW! That hurts! IT REALLY HURTS! GOD, PLEASE STOP!" she wailed.

I continued without mercy, still increasing the strength and frequency of the blows. My hand was even starting to hurt!

"GOD! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, OH PLEASE STOP!" she was sobbing now as well.

Still no relenting.

Then finally, after her ass was positively crimson, "YELLOW! YELLOW!" she screamed.

I paused, but after a few seconds continued, though much softer and slower than before. I landed about five more slaps before stopping altogether. She sagged over the horse, spent.

I bent down and removed her nipple clamps too. This forced another scream as the blood rushed painfully back into her abused nubs.

I let her recover for a couple of minutes and yet again started to work her pussy into a frenzy. The soreness she was feeling on her ass and tits certainly was responsible for the lengthy period of time it took me to push her close to cumming again and her sobs had been replaced with moans by the time I finally stopped.

She groaned loudly this time and when I didn't react she almost whined, "Scott!"

"Yes?" I said smugly.

"PLEASE!" she said plaintively.

"Please what?" I asked, knowing damn well what she meant.

"You know, PLEASE!" she almost begged.

"No, I don't. You have to tell me" I said evenly, making a point.

She was going to have to go a lot further before I was going to let her cum, but I wasn't about to explain it. She'd have to figure it out for herself.

She hesitated, but her desperation was growing such that she overcame her reluctance.

"Please make me cum!" she finally begged.

Still not good enough, but she was making progress, for which I was going to give her a little reward.

I knelt down behind her and licked her slit from one end to the other, just once. She squealed!

I waited a moment and then did it again.

A deep groan came from her lips.

I started to lick and suck her pussy, avoiding her clit for the moment. I hoped she thought she was going to get to cum. The squirms, wiggles and noises indicated she certainly was ready. Finally I paid some attention to her clit. She virtually growled.

As before, I kept at her until I knew she was right on the verge of cumming. Then I stopped.

"NO! OH GOD, PLEASE SCOTT!" she howled.

I just laughed, "Tomorrow is another day my pet. Time for bed now!"

Somewhat more composed, she went on "Scott, Please, PLEASE make me cum. I don't think I've ever been so horny in my whole life!"

I'm sure she knew, by then, that she wasn't going to get to cum that night, but in her state, hope springs eternal. I wanted her to both feel an overwhelming need to cum and to think there was still a chance.

"Well, then let's take you to bed and do something about it!" I chuckled as I undid her restraints.

"Please!" she begged.

I sent her into the guest room and made a quick detour to my 'toy closet'.

When I got to the room, she was just standing there. I pealed back the covers and had her lay on the bed. Once she was there I attached wrist cuffs to her arms and then secured them to the headboard so her arms were spread wide, but she could move quite a bit, since I anticipated leaving her like that all night. I figured, given the chance, she'd get herself off and that was out of the question.

Once that was accomplished, I bent to her tit and started to lick and gently suck on her raw nipples, alternating between the two. She groaned and moaned. A combination of pleasure and pain, they were so sensitive from the clamps.

Once the sounds no longer contained pain, but purely pleasure I started on what would be my last little torment of the night. Well, maybe not THAT little! I bent down and picked up the two vibrators I'd set out of her sight. One was a very life-like, fleshy cock shaped device. About the dimensions of a real cock. Not huge, but not small either. The second was a bullet shaped, hard plastic vibe, intended for direct and very intense clit stim. I'd forgotten the lube and wondered if I'd need to go get it. I decided to try without. I worked the tip of the fake cock back and forth between her lips. She was so wet I was able to slide it deep inside her with no effort whatsoever. I pumped it in and out several times before I flipped the switch and started it vibrating. It was a mild vibration, one designed to give sensation, but even in her condition it wasn't enough to make her cum unless I pressed it directly on her clit, which I wasn't going to do.

Watching her reaction was priceless however. It wasn't long before her hips were coming up off the bed to meet and increase every stroke.

"YES! OH YES!" she moaned. I think she believed I was going to make her finally cum.

When she was really worked up I turned on the little vibe and pressed it directly against her clit. She nearly went wild! The humping became thrashing. It was hard to hold it in place. I kept it there for a little while then pulled it away.

"NOOO! PLEASE SCOTT, JUST LITTLE MORE! OH PLEASEEEEE!!!" she screeched.

So after a moment, I did as she asked. Exactly as she asked! I gave her a LITTLE more. In fact I stopped and started about four or five times until I could tell she was nearly insane with need. Pushing her right to the edge repeatedly, but not letting her cum.

When she sensed I had stopped for good, she looked at me with pure animal lust and said, "Scott, don't you want to make love to me?"

I chuckled and answered, "No! But I do want to fuck the shit out of you, however that's going to have to wait until tomorrow."

She groaned something unfathomable.

Then she added, "Will you at least remove the butt plug now?" she pleaded.

"No, and tomorrow morning you'll be glad I didn't. Trust me!" and with that I left the room for the night.

As I reached the door I could hear her sobbing softly. I puttered around the house for about an hour before going back to check on her. She'd had a long, hard day and was sound asleep. After admiring it for several minutes, I eased the covers up over her gorgeous body. It took all the resolve I had NOT to crawl on top of her and fuck her right then, but I was positive that it would be worth the wait if things turned out the way I was certain they would.

I headed to bed to get some sleep myself. I had a long day planned for Saturday.

To be continued...

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12